Sweet Intrusion

Story Info
A surprise visit leads to surprise first threesome.
1.8k words
4.1
16.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petofkeon
petofkeon
21 Followers

She was downstairs doing laundry. Living in the edge of a small town, her neighborhood was very dark at night. The lower level containing the laundry room also has a large sun-room type area that is surrounded by windows opening out into her own back yard. She chose to not put curtains up to allow the natural sunlight to fill the rooms downstairs, a relaxing retreat in the evenings after work or on a Saturday morning to enjoy coffee and quiet. But it was late. The children were sleeping upstairs and she was alone to tend to her family's dirty clothes.

Thankful that another hot summer day was behind her, she enjoyed this downstairs area which stayed cool with it's concrete walls. They had spent the day at the river. Her dark hair was twisted up and held haphazardly with a spring clip. She stripped out of her vintage style polka-dot bathing suite and slipped on a long, sky blue hippie skirt and a light button up blouse.

She felt eyes on her. She looked outside but only saw pitch black beyond the light that spilled out onto her back walk. She shook her head. Silly childish fears. I'm too old to be afraid of the dark. With the loads running, she poured herself a glass of her favorite chocolate-raspberry dessert wine, La Bomba from Charles Creek, lit the three partially burned pillar candles on the end table and prepared to settle down with a good book.

There, she felt those eyes again. She set her book down on the end table and scrutinized the glass back door. It was slightly ajar. Kids must have left it open earlier. She set her book down and rose, wine glass in hand, to close the door. As she pulled the door closed and reached for the lock she felt those eyes on her a third time, but this time behind her, inside her home.

She turned around to find him standing behind her and dropped her glass, shattering it on the brick floor. Without a word he took her firmly by the wrist and stared deep into her eyes. Her heart began to race. A familiar face yet filled with a ravenous lust she had not seen before. His eyes were dark, dangerous. She was too shocked to utter a sound. He remained silent and pulled her behind him into the spare room.

The spare room was spacious with walls the color of sand and dark wood beams across the width of the room. Against one wall was a high four-post steel frame bed with shear black bed curtains tied back against the posts. The black and deep red bed covers had been removed and only a black sheet and pillows remained.

He closed the door and stared again into her eyes. She felt a strange heat building within her. He released her hand and looked at the foot of the bed. Instinctively she followed his unspoken instruction and approached the bed. As she stood there, he grabbed her by the arm and spun her around to face him. Those dark, dangerous eyes were penetrating and she could not help but look down. A devious grin crossed his face as he ripped her shirt open, revealing her naked breasts and sending buttons flying across the room. He grasped both nipples firmly between his fingers and pulled, causing her breath to shudder. She was surprised that she enjoyed the pain that shot through her breasts. Releasing her, he lifted her skirt up to grab her bare ass and pull her close. She could feel his cock swelling against his black jeans. Lifting her onto the bed he pushed her back and threw the skirt up over her face. When she reached to move the fabric that was blocking her vision, he twisted her hips to the side and struck her ass. His message was clear.

She left the fabric where he intended, across her face, blocking her view. He lifted one foot and wrapped something around her ankle. She was intrigued but dared not move the skirt. He did the same to the other foot. Her breath quickened in anticipation and a bit of fear as she heard his jeans unzip and fall to the floor. He pressed his hand between her back and the bed, lifting her slightly. She heard something slide across the bed under her neck as he felt his hard dick press against her pelvis. He set her back down and she felt him lift both legs again, this time pushing them back toward her head. With a click she realized that what she heard sliding on the bed was a strap that was now attached to her ankles. Her legs were restrained. She could not help herself as she reached again to move the skirt. She cringed, expecting another strike to her ass that did not come. Suddenly she felt her wrists being grasped and pulled straight up above her head. She heard the click of the handcuffs that were slapped around her wrists just before her hands were dropped down onto the bed above her head. When she moved her hands to bring them back down to her face, they did not move. She was restrained, helpless, blind.

Slap! This was not his hand. She struggled to determine what he struck her with. Slap! She felt the heat rising to the surface of her ass cheek. Slap! A paddle, she guessed. Slap! Slap! She fought the urge to cry out.

Slap! He had moved to her other cheek. Slap! Each strike increasing in intensity. Slap! Her other cheek mirroring the sensations of the first. Slap! Slap! She cried out.

He let out a sinister mix of growl and laughter, the first sound she heard from him, and she felt a strange mix of pleasure and pain, fear and security, at his hand. He continued this pattern of assault on her ass - 3 single strikes and two quick strikes on one cheek, 3 single strikes and two quick strikes on the other. Over and over again he delivered his strikes, each round increasing in intensity. She felt her ass get hotter with each strike. Hearing her crying out louder with each double strike pleased him and each time he completed a round on both sides he growl/laughed.

Then it stopped.

She heard his heavy breathing.

She heard rustling, like someone digging in a bag.

Then she felt something penetrating her ass. She started to object but was cut off by another strike to her ass cheek. This was not the same paddle she felt earlier, but thinner, smaller, with a sharp sting left in its wake. Her ass spread wider as the penetrating object was pushed deeper, then closed slightly around the object, a plug. She had wondered what this would feel like and was not displeased.

He reached down and started lightly teasing her clit, trailing downward, testing the wetness of her pussy. His hand disappeared then, "Mmmmm." Had he just tasted her juices? "Close your eyes." The first words she heard were stern and she obeyed. He felt the skirt removed from her face and placed down around her hips, exposing her breasts again. A blindfold was slipped over her eyes and what felt like headphones were placed over her ears. She was now deaf as well.

Then stillness.

She could not see nor hear him.

He made no contact with her body to let her know he was still there.

She started to think she may now be alone.

Something clamped down on her nipples, hard. She cried out, but could not hear herself. The sensation was sharp and painful, yet the current of pain that surged through her breasts and into her core was delightful.

She felt something ram deep into her cunt and immediately pull almost entirely back out. Again it rammed in then nearly out. Rhythmically the penetration continued...too rhythmically. A hand was under her chin, turning her face to the side. Fingers traced her lips and as her lips parted, the fingers were replaced with a cock. She opened her mouth wider, inviting the cock in. He reached behind her head and grabbed a handful of her hair. As he fucked her mouth, the rhythmic fucking of her pussy continued.

And she still could not hear him.

She still could not see him.

He pulled is cock from her mouth. Though she reached for his member with her lips, it would not be found. She thought to call out for him, but it would be of no use. She would not hear his response.

The rhythmic pussy pounding continued and she laid back to enjoy it. As she grew closer to release, the rhythm seemed to increase. She was so close she could scream, then it was gone, the device that had her near orgasm was removed and she was left laying there trembling from the denied release.

She was blind.

She was deaf.

She was bound,

She was trembling.

No clue was given of his presence.

Was she finally alone?

A tongue against her clit snapped her back to attention. It did not feel like a man's tongue. It was slender, gentle, familiar. It brought her back to brandied pears and deep feminine kisses across the side of a hot tub on a cool November evening. She recognized those lips as they kissed her throbbing clit for the first time. She know that tongue as it penetrated her wet pussy. It did not take long to release against her face. As she did, her cunt licker sucked in her juices and nibbled on her clit and she was in heaven.

The mouth disappeared and she felt her feet being released from their restraints. She smiled as her mind raced through all she had experienced. She felt the headset being removed from her ears and could hear again. It was over.

"Sit." That stern voice again. How could she sit? Her hands were still restrained above her head.

It was not over.

She smelled her scent first, then felt a clit against her lips. She licked and kissed, her first time eating pussy. Her hands were released from the cuffs and she was free to wrap her arms around the legs that straddled her face. Oh, what a delicious pussy. She heard him growl laugh again, clearly pleased.

As she ate away at the delectable, wet cunt before her, she felt her legs raised up again. First, he grasped the plug and she thought he was going to pull it out. Instead, it began to buzz. She gasped, then continued sucking on the clit she still could not see. She reached up to grasp the breasts of the woman she was eating when she felt it. He had rammed his own cock deep within her.

He fucked. She sucked.

He fucked harder. She sucked harder.

First, she came, her cunt spasming against his cock.

Then her dessert came, squirting and spilling juices across her face.

And finally he came, ejaculating deep into her.

The woman on top rolled off and curled up next to her. She rolled over and wrapped her arms around her November friend. He climbed into the bed behind her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Good girl."

petofkeon
petofkeon
21 Followers