Sweet Is The Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my leg being lowered to the bed, and her touch on my other, as it was soon in her mouth, being sucked, licked, as she slowly fucked her mouth with my toe, that is the only way, looking back I can describe it.

Finally, I felt her lower my foot and sensed her breathing close to my pussy, feeling her breath against my wet lips, through the lace. I felt her hands take hold of the thong, and slowly pull it down my thighs, exposing my pussy lips, feeling the wetness from my juices. I felt her hands open my legs, raising them, exposing my pussy, as she continued to talk, saying the sweetest comments.

I could feel her breath, again close to my pussy, before sensing her tongue touch my lips, making me gasp, loudly, moving my legs involuntary, her tongue gently being run up and down my vulva, from my clit to my ass, where it lingered, sending strange sensations.

"Look at me" I heard.

I opened my eyes, as I saw Jane so close to my mound, her tongue licking her lips suggestively.

"Open your lips, expose your clit with your hands," she ordered, softly.

I obeyed her request, my legs open, my fingers exposing my clit, and pussy. She reached for the bottle of white wine, still chilled, and poured some over my mound. I felt her tongue lick my clit, tongue swirling, rubbing, sending waves of pleasure through my body, as she licked up the wine.

That was all I needed. The most intense orgasm hit my body, making me gasp, pant, scream loudly, as my body shook, convulsed, waves flowing through my body, every nerve tingling with pleasure. She continued, licking my pussy, before suddenly, like a demon, she attacked my pussy, my vagina, fucking me first with her tongue, and then fingers; sending waves of pleasure through my body, giving me no respite. She called out to me, talking so dirty, calling me her slut, as she gave me so much pleasure.

Finally, she relented, allowing my body to recover; I opened my eyes, to see her sitting at the end of the bed, smiling down at me.

"THANK YOU" I whispered, through my smile, pulling her close, wanting to hug her, feel her next to me, as we lay, hugging, caressing.

Soon, we were sitting up, sipping wine. I was almost naked; except for my stocking clad legs. However Jane was still fully dressed, as I let my hands slide under her jumper, feeling her smooth skin, and gently pinching.

"Its your turn" I whispered into her ear, kissing, nibbling her lobe. She purred, gently, before moving, standing up. Standing at the base of the bed, she undressed, slowly lifting her jumper over her head, exposing her full breasts, trying to burst out of the bra. Her skirt was soon unfastened, exposing her matching pants, also lace. Slowly, suggestively, she eased her breasts out of the bra, as the bra was dropped onto the floor, her thong following closely. II could not keep my eyes of her; her breasts were full, firm and uplifting, her nipples proud and erect. Her pussy was trimmed, and her hair was let down, long, reaching to halfway down her back. She looked adorable, lovely…

If you like what I have written, I may be tempted to complete…. Please vote and send me feedback.

Miranda

12