Sweet Lena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,699 Followers

"I guess it was the thrill of being in someone else's house that excited us both. Plus that couch was so comfortable and, this may sound gross, but it was easy to clean up, if you know what I mean. Things used to get pretty messy when we had sex so it was good the sofa didn't have some kind of expensive fabric on it." She giggled.

"Sometimes Robbie would bring home pornos from the video store and one of those nights we sat on that sofa and watched them on your DVD player back there. Robbie used to love getting a blowjob while he was watching some porn actress do the same thing on the screen. And I have to say, I loved fucking to those movies also. God that was an incredible summer," she mused.

As Lena told me this story she began to touch herself. Her hand had drifted down between her legs and she was sliding her finger back and forth as she talked. I loved watching her unconsciously rub her clit as she reminisced about a young studly boyfriend from her past.

"Well, just so you know, I had no idea," I stated honestly.

I remember watching Lena that summer as she was blooming into a beautiful young lady, and I recall wondering if her young boyfriend was getting to touch her breasts or maybe more. And here they were fucking their brains out in my study. I was flabbergasted.

Tell me more."

"Oh there isn't a lot more to tell." She paused. "Oh, one night...." She interrupted herself to giggle. She looked at me innocently. "One night we were watching this really sexy video and we were naked on your couch and I was rubbing Rob's cock and suddenly he got all excited and blew an absolutely huge load. I mean he exploded!" Lena laughed and looked to see if I was annoyed. "It went everywhere and some of it ended up on some of your diploma things on the wall. Oh my God, I was so embarrassed. We spent the next half hour cleaning up cum from all over the place. Robbie used to come harder and farther than any guy I've ever met." She smiled sweetly at me. "I'm so sorry. I was never going to tell you, but, well, here we are."

Lena continued to rub herself and I could tell she was beginning to get a little excited sharing this story. My blood was heading south again as well and I placed my hand lightly over hers so I could feel her touch herself.

"That's okay, Lena. I'm glad you told me. I'll never look at my dear old black leather couch the same way again." I looked up at her sweet face. "I guess some day you're going to have to visit me in my office when you're home."

I felt her dip her finger into her pussy and catch her breath. She closed her eyes and I rested my hand on top of hers as she began to masturbate.

But I needed a better view. I slid down the bed and positioned myself on my stomach and lay between her legs, a foot or so from her crotch.

"Show me how you like to touch yourself," I asked politely.

Lena gave me a sly look, pulled her knees up, spread her legs and placed her hands on either side of her pussy, framing her beautiful fleshy entry. I admired the delicate proportions and slender folds of her pussy lips. From this view her head was framed between the vee formed by her long slender legs and just above her mound, looking down at me with a sexy expression on her face.

She gently grabbed her inner lips with her fingers and pulled them apart, opening up the deepest recesses of her treasure. I could see her clit as she unfurled her lips and exposed the inside of her cunt to my view. She let her lips go and they tucked back into position. Her luscious labia were a light brown color and gave way to a pale shade of wet pink on the inside. I wanted to lick her and fuck her right then and there, but I knew this was a once in a lifetime show, so I stroked my cock and told her how beautiful and sexy she was and how much it turned me on to watch her touch herself.

She began to slowly twiddle her clit with her middle finger, sliding up and down and touching herself as only she knew how. As her pace slowly increased, she dipped her middle finger into her pussy and pulled it out again. She began to repeat this fingering maneuver and I could just barely hear the sticky sound of her wet lips moving against her finger. Her manicured nails looked so sexy and sharp against the delicate folds of her labia.

"I love to watch you touch yourself Lena. Rub yourself baby. Finger your pussy for me. Get yourself nice and wet so I can fuck you."

She began to rub herself more earnestly now, closing her eyes and drifting into a self-absorbed state. Every once and awhile she'd open her eyes and look down between her legs at me watching her.

"I like that you're watching me. I want you to want me," she said softly.

"No problem there, sweetie. I'm hard as a rock right now watching you."

"Really? Show me," she said sternly.

I got up and kneeled between her legs, my cock at full attention now, getting ready to fuck this young beauty.

"Ooooh, Professor. I love your cock. It's so......big. I hope it fits in me."

"Me too, doll. Keep rubbing. Get yourself nice and wet for me."

She began to rub her cunt with three flat fingers, an intense look on her face. I arched my back to push my erection forward and stroked myself with the circle of my thumb and forefinger as I rocked my hips back and forth. Lena stared at me with fiery lust in her eyes, her breathing getting shorter as her torso squirmed on the bed. She lifted her butt off the bed entirely and stuck all three fingers into her pussy, grunting and lurching as she fingered herself hard.

"Professor? I need you to fuck me! Please!"

I lowered myself onto her body, my cock touching her before the rest of me. She reached down to grab my dick as my mouth descended down on hers. As I kissed her deeply she pulled my cock toward her waiting pussy. I pushed up to watch her face as she guided my cock into her juicy cunt. I eased in an inch or two and could feel her lift her hips to meet and absorb me. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open and her pussy was waiting for my length. I pushed in a little more and she ground her hips to encourage me further. A few more back and forth thrusts and I was fully ensconced. I began a slow gentle rocking motion as she placed her hands on my ass cheeks and pulled me as deep as I could go.

We built up a nice rhythm and pretty soon we were pumping at a steady pace. She felt so tight and I could feel that it was only her extremely wet state that allowed my thick cock to enter her so deeply.

"Oh, Professor! Your cock feels so good inside me," she groaned.

I'd pump her with just a few inches for a minute and then sink my cock all the way in, each time eliciting a deep moan of satisfaction. She was grinding her hips into me and using her hands to make sure I never pulled too far out. I began a deep hard thrusting motion as she lifted her pelvis in time to meet each push.

As good as the missionary position was feeling for both of us, I wanted to adjust her into one of my favorite positions. As she lay on her back, I lifted her legs and scooted underneath her thighs. I lay perpendicular to her on my left side; the top of my torso on her right side and my legs sticking out on her left. I crossed my right leg over her left leg so our legs were sort of interlocked. I slid my stiff cock back into her drenched hole and watched her face react.

What I like about this position is threefold: I'm at an angle where I can penetrate as much or as little as I want, I am free to use my right hand to rub her clit and pussy, and, perhaps most importantly, I can watch her face and upper body react to my movements. I admired this beautiful dark creature as she writhed with the pleasure I was giving her. I was so turned on watching her.

I slid my cock into the hilt and reached across the top of her right thigh to touch her pussy. Her lips were engorged and open like a flower. I gently rubbed her labia and found my way to her clit. As I lightly rubbed it with my middle finger, I began to slowly pump my cock in and out, very slow and gentle, matching the rhythm of my movements with the rhythm of my hand. Lena closed her eyes, opened her mouth in a silent scream and arched her head back. The profile of her exquisite breasts was pronounced as she arched her back in delight, her nipples hard and stiff with excitement. I slid my left hand under the arch of her back so I could leverage myself and control the depth and intensity of my thrusts.

"You are so beautiful, Lena. I love looking at you in this light. You're body is incredible – so lovely. I love being inside you."

I pushed all the way in again and she lifted her ass to receive me. She opened her eyes and looked at me with lust and intensity.

"I love the way you fuck me, Professor. Nobody has ever done some of the things you're doing."

I couldn't believe my cock was buried deep inside this beautiful young woman. I leaned up to watch how her labia pulled and stretched on my cock as it pulled out, like her lips were tugging on my cock to keep me from leaving. Then her lips happily greeted my returning motion. It was hot to watch and I told her how I loved watching my cock and her pussy move together. She leaned up to watch too.

"Don't stop fucking me," she whispered.

I alternated just moving my hand and stimulating her clit with just moving my cock in and out of her wet vagina. As our rhythm increased, I propped myself up on my left elbow so I had more leverage. Now I began to move in a more direct and earnest motion. This position allowed me very deep penetration and I watched her body react as I began to fuck her harder.

"Oh my! Give me that big cock! Give it to me hard! Fuck me with that thing!" she screamed.

I watched her precious breasts bounce and sway as I fucked her with long deep thrusts, her nipples looking like they were holding on for dear life. Her slender torso was spread out on the bed, her long black hair was splayed across the pillow and her skin glistened with the sweat of our love making.

As much as I loved this position, it was time to move on. I was ready for doggie and now was the time. I pulled my right leg back under her thighs, pushed her right flank to turn her over and spun her around onto her belly, never disengaging my long hard cock from her pussy. She lay flat on the bed with her legs spread as I pushed my cock deep into her recesses. It was a somewhat weird angle, but the sight of her sweet little ass was prime. My pubic bone ground into her soft ass cheeks as my cock continued its rhythmic pursuit. Her ass cheeks jiggled slightly each time I pounded into her pussy.

I finally pulled her up onto her knees. The view of my cock sliding into her engorged pussy was a beautiful sight to behold. She spread her knees slightly allowing me to kneel between her calves. She arched her back, flipped her hair and looked back over her shoulder at me with a look of sheer lust. I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her with abandon. This position allowed for the deepest penetration yet, and my thrusts were met with grunts of approval. Now we began to pump at a frantic pace and the sweat began to pour off my forehead onto her ass below. She was really getting into it. The inside of her thighs glistened with the juices dripping out of our union.

She was panting with each pump. "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh......"

The sounds she was making became high-pitched and abnormal. They were sounds that a woman only makes when she is being deeply fucked. I used my hands to guide her hips back and forth. She met each thrust with a grunt or squeal.

"Oh, Lena. You are so fucking hot! Fuck me baby!" I screamed.

Her ass cheeks jiggled, her tits bounced and swayed, her hair flew about as she craned her neck to look back at me, her back arched to accommodate my cock. Her teeth were clenched and she had a look of sheer ecstasy on her face. The moment was welling up inside me and I could tell she was close to the brink as well.

"I'm going to come inside you, Lena!" I yelled.

"FUCK ME!!" she screamed. "FUCK ME HARDER!"

I pounded her as hard as humanly possible. We were pumping like a piston. I felt her pussy clench on my cock as I unloaded a gush of cum deep inside her vagina. I could feel my cock swathed in her warm juices. We slowed our pace as our orgasms subsided and we both collapsed in a sweaty heap on the bed. We were both breathing heavy, our hearts racing. I curled up beside her and wrapped my arms around her soft body. Her contours molded to mine as we collected ourselves.

I kissed her ear and whispered to her softly. "You're staying the night, right?"

"Um umh," she nodded in ascent.

We cuddled up in the warm Montreal night and drifted off to sleep.

gapster7
gapster7
1,699 Followers