Sweet Lorraine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers

She got out of her car into mine. There was again a brief moment of awkward silence, and then she looked at me. "Ever since you told me you did that, I've been thinking about it," she mused, laughing nervously again. "It's funny Brian. I mean...it's not like I haven't seen a hard cock, obviously I have...my husbands. But with him, like I said...it seems more like a chore, than a pleasure, especially for me. And I also don't mind telling you...I haven't seen another man's cock in more years than I can even count. So...I was wondering..." she paused looking at me, and then down at my crotch once again.

"Could she actually be asking me what I think she's going to?" I asked myself, "Or was I just imagining things?"

"Could I see yours?" She then asked, "Unless of course you'd rather not," she back peddled nervously now. "Oh my god, I can't believe I just asked you that!" She stammered once again. "I really am a horrible HL aren't I?"

Now I laughed, though speaking. "If you'd really like to Lorraine, I don't see a problem with doing that. Though just so you know, it's not like I have this whopper of a dick or anything, I don't. I'm just Joe average in size to be honest about it...no big deal as they say."

Her eyes were as big around as saucers though when she looked into my eyes again. "I don't care about that," she informed me. "It would just be nice seeing another man's cock for a change."

I took another quick look around the park, which we both did. We were still obviously alone, though I was still very nervous. As was she. But I now unbuckled my belt, unzipping, pulling my jeans down just enough to expose myself. My hard cock springing up stiff and straight right through the opening of my boxers. I could hear her swallow hard from where she was sitting, her eyes glued to the admittedly proud, hard cock I was sporting.

"Push them down some," she now added her voice husky sounding. "I want to see your balls too," she told me. I pushed my pants and boxers down around my knees, though no further than that, in the event of an emergency here. She could see me now though, entirely as my cock actually throbbing, bobbing around a bit all by itself.

"How's that?" I asked sounding a bit lusty myself...feeling it too.

"Oh my...that IS hard, nice and hard!" She said swallowing again. "A lot harder than I've seen!" she now added to that.

"Thank you," I said not knowing what else to say, and now sitting there with the somewhat cool night air further caressing my cock making it throb just a bit...and then actually drool. I was leaking precum like a sieve here.

"You're...dribbling," she expressed giggling again. "So is that what naughty boys do when they're aroused?" She teased.

"No different than what horny ladies do I imagine," not knowing if she did, but admittedly wondering, so I asked. "So...do you get... you know, wet too?"

Now she was blushing furiously. "More than you know," she informed me. "Especially last night, and then today. I even had to go into the ladies room and use a napkin, you know...not for that, but...but for, well getting juicy yes."

This conversation was making me even more horny, especially sitting there with my dick sticking out. Though I was now starting to also feel a bit foolish because it was. Wiggling in my seat, lifting up, preparing to pull my pants up again.

"No, don't...not yet, please!" she coaxed. Now looking at me with a question in her eyes. "You'll still have to do something about that yes?" she asked.

I laughed, "Eventually...yes. I certainly can't go home this way," I told her, hinting that I would no doubt be sitting here stroking off again after she left.

"Then do it now, so I can watch you...see it, please?"

"Really? You're serious? You want to watch me...watch me, jerk off?"

"Oh yes! God yes! Will you?" She asked.

I started doing so, nervously...apprehensively, suddenly getting a little cock shy. Oddly enough, I was going in the other direction as opposed to the one I should be going in. "Sorry...this might take a while, I'm ah..."

"Would this help?" Suddenly Lorraine reached down grabbing the hem of the blouse she was wearing, lifting it up. As she did that, she likewise managed to free her breasts from her bra as well. The two items now up near her chin, though I wasn't looking there at the moment. I was staring at her magnificent tits with my mouth hanging open!

I was pleasantly surprised in more ways than one. The fact she'd even done that was the main one, but the second one being, is that for as large as they honestly were, as heavy as they honestly were, they didn't really droop much. They were full, rested heavily against her chest yes, but they were round and well formed, sticking out in a very erotic tear-drop shape that had taken my breath away! Not only that however...she also had two of the biggest, thickest, hardest nipples I had ever seen before on anyone...ever! Like twin little gum-drops sitting on each, protruding a good inch or so off her breasts, large dark tan areolas, looking like small pancakes capping each tit. I was enthralled, and my cock was once again rigidly hard.

"That helps...a lot!" I finally managed, staring at them both now, stroking my meat almost fiercely as I sat there looking at her. Lorraine, looking at me, as she began fingering and thumbing those nipples for me pleasurably, sighing as she did so. "Fuck!" I moaned aloud, to which she giggled again.

"I am coming to love hearing that word," she stated.

"And I will soon be coming, thinking it...and saying it again," I shot back. "Fuck this is horny!"

"It sure as fuck is!" Lorraine quipped giggling again. We could both easily hear the slippery sounds my hand was now making as it traveled up and down the length of my cock. Squishy sounds as I purposely milked myself now, letting her hear just how aroused and horny I was. Just how good it felt to be sitting there masturbating, staring at her tits, especially as she now began pulling and pinching those incredible nipples of hers.

The problem was...I was getting really close, and I didn't have anything. I even silently chastised myself for that, especially having gone to McDonalds earlier in the day for a burger, tossing away my unused napkins instead of saving them like I should have.

"I'm going to need something...and soon," I informed her still trying to think.

"Why? I want to watch it...see it squirt," she said hotly. "Don't hide it...let me see you toss off," she then added making the whole experience sound even more erotic more decadent than it already was. But I wasn't too keen on squirting all over the car either, not that I really cared, but I was a little worried about any tell-tell evidence I might leave behind.

But that was when Lorraine offered up a solution that would remedy the problem and desire for both of us.

"Squirt on my tits," she told me, now leaning forward a lot closer, cupping them together...offering them to me as the perfect target in which to make my deposit. "I'd love feeling and seeing that," she then said, which pretty much triggered the orgasm I was trying to hold off from having seconds after that.

"Oh fuck Lorraine! I'm gonna cum...hard!" I added feeling the sensation, the sudden gut wrenching tightness in my balls. The almost mind numbing pleasure as I felt the semen running up the length of my shaft, and then suddenly exploding from the tip in one massive ejaculation one right after the other, splashing and hitting her squarely between those big beautiful tits of hers!

"Yes! Yes!" She cried out excitedly, looking down at herself and me, watching my spunk literally drenching her boobs, covering them each almost entirely. Thick droplets of cream now clinging to each one of her nipples, adhering to it for a moment before oozing, and then sliding off. Hanging like ice-sickles in a way, erotic and obscene all rolled up into one. I sat back, drained, complete as she continued to examine her own breasts, now toying and fingering the pools of cum covering her tits, catching some of it before it could further slither away down her belly and drip onto her jeans.

"Wow...that was hot. You always come like that?" She then asked me.

"Not always...no. Only when I am really, really horny...like I am now," I told her seeing her smile upon hearing that.

"So...seeing these old tits of mine helped then?"

"Lorraine? For one thing, and I'm saying this for the last time. You're not old, your tits certainly aren't either. They're prettier than most women's tits I have seen for one thing. You've got amazing nipples, your boobs hang firm and full. So trust me when I tell you this...you've got tits that any woman would be jealous of having!"

"Thank you," she said again, though pulling both her bra and shirt down again, putting the "girls" away as she called them, only seconds before we both saw and felt the twin lights of another car pulling into the parking area. I scrambled madly, tucking my dick away, zipping and buckling up. But the car had only turned in, in order to turn around again leaving as quickly as he'd come into the lot. It had been enough to scare the two of us into leaving however. Lorraine hurriedly exciting my car, though pausing for a moment beside her open door before sliding in once we realized the car wasn't parking nearby. The fact her tits were still covered in my recent spending was hot as hell thinking about it. It must have been for her too as she now cupped them again through her clothing, no doubt feeling the sticky, creamy moisture beneath.

"You know what I'll be doing the moment I get home," she laughed still nervously, but obviously still very much aroused too.

I leaned over in my seat looking through the passenger window. "I'd love hearing about it...tomorrow," I told her.

"Maybe," she grinned, and then slid behind her seat, closing the door backing out seconds after that. I waited before starting my own car, and then left as well, turning in the opposite direction for home. It was the first time in recent memory that I was already looking forward to going into work again.

**

Once again she stopped briefly by my office before heading down the hall towards the file room. Nothing out of the ordinary there either. She'd always done that since starting here, just her way of letting me know when she'd arrived. Anyone else outside in the office area seeing her doing that wouldn't have thought anything of it. But she again slipped me another note before heading off, smiling at me wickedly. The one thing that was out of the ordinary again...was the fact she was wearing another new blouse. This one a button up, but far more in style, and more importantly, I noticed she'd been wearing it with one more button undone that she probably should have. Not enough to raise eyebrows or anything. But enough to raise a cock should she lean over some. I was now hoping that she would.

I already had a hard-on, in anticipation of her even showing up. I had to wait a few minutes before reading her note however as Christy came in to my office in order to discuss something with me. Liz of course sitting outside looking over towards us. I was careful to ensure the door remained open, and that I remained behind my desk. Satisfied perhaps that we were indeed discussing business, Liz went back to her own without a second look our way. I was anxious to read my note however, and soon dismissed Christy, though she'd made one feeble attempt at flirting with me. Now was not the time, nor would it ever be again as far as I was concerned.

This time I got up and closed my door before going back to my desk and reading her note. That was usually the sign I had a phone call, or needed to be left alone for a bit. Everyone understood that, and especially as I didn't usually leave it closed for too long. I excitedly opened my note and then began reading, slightly disappointed when I did. I was hoping for more than this. A lot more.

"I was going to use an old toy I happened to have, but the batteries were dead. Can you believe that?" HL

"Damn!" I thought now sitting there, too soon to open the door again, so I chose instead to write her a note of my own in response to her somewhat short disappointing missive.

"Well HL, I would be happy any time to take you and get you a new toy, and a year's worth of batteries if that's what it would take, just to hear you describe how it is, or was....that you enjoy pleasuring yourself. I again, would so love hearing and knowing about that. A very...very NB."

I walked down the hall heading into the file room. Sure enough she was again leaning over one of the drawers. And sure enough, I could easily see her bra clad breasts...both of them, though she soon sat up, looking all prim and proper again. I handed her my quickly scribbled note.

"Don't leave," she said, and then quickly unfolded it reading what I had to say. I was a little surprised at that, but continued to stand there. "Hand me my purse over there," she then said pointing at the coat rack sitting behind the door where her purse was. I turned grabbing it, handing it to her. She unzipped it, reached in, and withdrew an envelope...this one obviously containing a couple of pages at least. "This might be more what you were hoping for," she told me. "I just wanted to be sure first before giving it to you. I got...pretty explicit if you know what I mean."

I was getting hard standing there just thinking about it, once again wishing she would lean over and give me another quick glance at her breasts again. As though reading my mind perhaps, she actually did so, then looking up towards me, though remaining forward. She damn well knew where my eyes were.

"I liked the feel of your cum on my tits," she whispered quietly. "And I even enjoyed walking around last night at home, and even during dinner, knowing I had your now dried cum clinging to them still."

"Holy fuck!" I moaned softly, trying to whisper it back. "You keep this up...I'm going to have to go visit the men's room!"

She grinned upon hearing that. "I'd enjoy that...but you'd have to save it for me somehow. Bring it to me afterwards," she added wickedly.

"You really want me to do that?" I asked getting more and more aroused by the moment now.

"Hell yes! I loved feeling and seeing it last night. I'd love feeling it again, only now...soon! Find a cup or something, and then bring it to me."

I knew then exactly where I would find just what I was looking for. "It might be a while, I want to read your note before I start doing that," I told her. She just winked, nodded her head and went back to her work. I folded her envelope and slid it into my back pocket, and then headed for the break-room.

I opened the cupboard, pulled out a clear plastic cup and then headed off towards the bathroom though a little nervous and worried about what I would do with it afterwards. I took another cup however this one, one of those heavier hot coffee cups, placing the clear one inside that one. Now satisfied with my devious trick, I slipped inside one of the stalls, pulled down my jeans and began reading her two page type-written note.

"Well my naughty, horny boy. Though I like calling you NB, and you calling me HL. I certainly was after getting home, feeling your cum still clinging to my tits, and then purposely leaving it there while I served dinner, if you get my meaning. I wanted the arousal to build up even more than it already was, so waited until after he had gone to bed for the night. That's when I pulled out my toy that I had secreted away earlier, only to discover the batteries were dead, and that I didn't know where to find any more for it. But then I improvised, and I thought while doing it...that you'd find it as naughty erotic as I was, looking for something else to use. I found it in the refrigerator. A nice long thick, cucumber! Yes, I really did Brian, especially since it was and looked to be just about your size. Not long, but nice and thick, just like you. I then went outside onto our deck, out in the open air overlooking the back yard. I had only my robe on, nothing else. And as I sat there with it wide open, I could still feel your now dried cum clinging to my tits, wishing it was brand new fresh creamy cum again. That's when I began teasing myself with the cucumber, running it up and down my juicy wet split. Did I tell you how juicy I truly do get Brian? I was seriously dripping. I could even felt my own juices running down the inside of my legs as I walked outside to the deck before sitting down. Needless to say, it didn't take much before I had slipped most of that naughty green cucumber deep inside my pussy. Actually Brian, I don't normally care for this word, but under the circumstances, it goes much better with fuck. It's dirtier sounding. And at the moment, while writing this, even after I finished getting myself off, I am horny again. Aroused again, and feeling dirty again. So let me amend what I just told you Brian...naughty boy. I fucked my cunt with that big, hard...green wicked looking cucumber until I squirted all over the deck. Didn't know that did you? Yeah...I do. I squirt too, though it's been quite a while since I've actually done that. Obviously I need to be really aroused too before I can do that. But I was Brian, I was so fucking horny...so remembering the way your cock felt and looked as it squirted all over my tits. I wanted to suck your cock Brian, suck out the rest of the remaining juice from the tip of it. Does that shock you to hear that? I thought about it, thought about what it would taste like, feel like. Not saying I would ever actually do that Brian, just so you know. But I did think about it, fantasize about it, and then got myself off again after that. Only this time just using my fingers, pinching my clit, playing with my stiff hard nipples again. I came hard the second time too Brian, even harder perhaps, once again squirting and soaking the deck outside. I didn't even bother or worry about cleaning it up either. Thought you might enjoy knowing that. HL. A very, very HL at the moment too."

I came in my cup. A nice load too. And then walked out of the bathroom heading back down the hall towards my office, but not before stopping by the file room. Lorraine looked up, I grinned handing her my "coffee" cup. She looked inside, smiled...and then slipped past me heading towards the ladies room without so much as a word to me.

I wandered back to my office and sat there day dreaming for the next solid hour.

**

Unfortunately I did have prior commitments that I needed to attend to right after work, so I couldn't stay. Not that she had asked me to do so, or expected me to either. But I did wait until everyone else had left before locking up, wandering back to the file room, letting her know that.

"So everyone's gone then?" She asked a bit worriedly.

"Yes, they have," I assured her.

"Also...I need you to give me the letter back," she said almost apologetically. "I can't risk anything," she added. "So I'll need to destroy that, same as I have with what you've given me."

I'd been thinking along those very same lines, already having run it through the shredder, informing her of that.

"Thank you, sorry it has to be that way, but I just can't take any chances. I hope you understand."

"Trust me. I do. And just so you know Lorraine, what we have done and enjoyed together, is just fine as far as that goes. I don't have any expectations of doing anything else, or making you feel like I want you too."

"Same here," she agreed. "I think for now, that's about all I can handle. But I will say this, I am enjoying the feel of your cum on me. Though this time, I used it someplace else...any ideas where that was?" She grinned.

I could see it in my mind's eye. It was fucking hot. "You poured it in your pussy then? Your cunt?" I amended for her benefit as well as my own. I liked saying pussy when I was getting warmed up. I liked and preferred using the word cunt when I was already there. And I was now.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,462 Followers