Sweet Memory

Story Info
Incest son watches men gangbang his mother.
3.8k words
3.86
323.8k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day my mom and I were returning from a party. It was being the month of October, the climate outside was quite pleasant. It was about 11 pm and the roads were almost deserted. Having taken couple of drinks in the party both mom and myself were enjoying our company in the car while driving. Suddenly, I could feel that the front tyre of my car having puncture. I therefore, stopped the car and checked the tyre. It had indeed gone flat. So, I decided to replace the tyre and pulled out the jack and started putting below the car. mommy in the meanwhile stood next to me watching me replace the flat tyre. Though there was no street light nearby but, being previous day of full moon day the light outside was quite romantic.

Mom was looking quite sexy as she was wearing a sky blue chiffon saree and a matching sleeveless blouse with matching make-up. She had tied her saree below the navel exposing her flat belly. She was wearing a high heel sandal and was looking really quite gorgeous in the moonlight. Within couple of minutes I could feel one Ceilo car passing us in full speed. But, the car stopped with screeching sound of tyres. The car came back in reverse and stopped near us. One gentleman dressed neatly stepped out and asked me, "Hello, is your car developed some problem?"

"Yeah, I had a flat tyre and I am replacing it." I said. "Do you need our help?" the man asked. In the meantime, two more young gentlemen in their mid twenties stepped out of car. They were all neatly dressed and looked quite gentlemen like. I said, "No, thank you I can manage." The second person however intervened and insisted for assisting me in replacing the tyre. I also seeing their gentleman behaviour agreed. One of the men helpled in replacing the tyre. In fact, he only did the entire job. Meanwhile, his other friends were busy in talking to me and Mom. They asked about us and from where we were coming etc. I explained whole of the episode. While talking to them I could feel that they were eying at Mom. Infact, their gentleman behaviour did not help me stop their free talking to mom. Even mom also after initial hesitation started talking freely to them with laughter whenever they cut jokes.

Once the job of replacing the tyre was over, mom took out the water bottle inside the car and helped both of us to wash our hands. mom and myself thanked them for their timely help and told them to visit our house sometimes and gave them my business card. One of them took my card and said "Yeah, certainly we will do" and started to their car. Mom and myself also got into the car and started the engine. Suddenly, I could observe that two of the men who had helped us rushed to our car and stood next to the doors. One of them was having a revolver in his hand and the other a knife whose the blade was shining in the moonlight. Both mom and myself were terrified. The man holding revolver put the pistol to my head and asked me stop the engine. I obliged to his orders.

"Why? what is the matter?" I asked him.

"Madam, please come out of the car" he told mom in hard voice.

"Why? what to you want? mom asked.

"Don't worry. We won't harm you, if you follow our instructions" he said. mom came out of car. The person holding the knife told her to get into their car. Meantime the man holding the pistol got inside my car and occupied seat next to me. I could see mom getting into the back seat of their car and the man holding the knife sat in front seat. "Okay, now follow our car" said man sitting next to me. I followed his instruction. They started their car and I started following their car. After travelling some distance their car was stopped in an isolated place. The person driving their car came to me. He ordered me to move to the back seat. I followed his instructions. He tied my hands with a rope and also made me blindfolded. Soon I could makeout my car moving. We kept on travelling for about 45 minutes. The car stopped and the person driving my car got out and guided me into a house. Once entering the house, he removed the blindfold. I could see that I was in a palatial house, with marble floor and exquisite furnishings. I could make out that there was no one except us. I could also see mom sitting on the sofa with a scarf tied on her eyes. They had also tied her hands.

Mom little terrified asked one of the men standing nearby "What do you want? why you have brought us here. If you want our ornaments or money please take them and leave us."

"Madam, don't worry. We don't want your ornaments or money. We want you. If you oblige us we'll not harm you otherwise we don't mind killing both of you"

"No..you can't do that" mom said in a trembling voice. "Then you just watch how we will kill your son" said the guy holding the gun and came near me. "No...No...please don't harm him.." said mom. "Then please co-operate with us, we'll not harm your son said one of the guy. mom kept silent. After couple of minutes the men asked us to move upstairs. We entered one of rooms which had centre table and sofa set with nice carpeting done. "Now relax. If you co-operate with us we will not do anything , otherwise we don't mind killing both of you after fulfilling our desires" said one of the guys. I felt it is better not to do anything nonsense, so I told mom to follow their instructions. mom though was scared yet she agreed with my suggestion. After few minutes they untied our hands. Meantime, one of the guys brought scotch whiskey and glasses. They made drinks and gave one glass each to all. When they offered glass to mom, she refused.

Then one of the guy said, "Madam, we know that you have taken some drinks already, then why do you refuse now."

"No, I don't want to have it now" mom said.

"Then, we will force you to have it." said one of the guy in harsh voice and moved and sat next to her and took the glass and holding her with his left hand tried forcing her to drink. Mom initially resisted but seeing the situation started having the drink. "That's nice" said one guy and others laughed. While we were having drinks the guy sitting next to mom put his hands across her shoulders and started caressing her bare arms. Others including me were watching his acts. In the meantime, one guy suggested the other to put on a blue film on the video. Others agreed to his suggestion and soon one of the guy put a casette in the video. They had a nice blue film. All of us including mom started watching it. While watching the film guy sitting next to mom started moving his hands on her boobs from outside the blouse. He also started kissing her cheeks and neck. Mom though was showing some signs of resistance but knowing fully well that she is helpless, she started allowing the guy to fondle with her.

The guy suddenly held her saree and pulled it. The saree came out of the pin fixed to mom's blouse. Mom tried covering her chest with her hands. Looking at her big bust one guy said, "Wow, she has lovely bust yaar. Remove her blouse also." The guy put his hand on the front of her blouse and pulled it. The blouse got torn and her boobs wearing red coloured bra were exposed. The other guys enjoyed the sight and laughed. The guy pulled out mom's bouse. Mom was sitting on the sofa with her bra and saree on her lower portion of her body. Mom got up and wanted to move out of the hands of the guy sitting next to her. The guy however held the saree. That made mom to lose her balance and fell to the floor on the carpet. The guy pulled out her saree forcibly. I could make out that mom was intoxicated and was not able to stand properly. The other guy who was watching the action so far moved to mom and fell on her body and started kissing her. Others started enjoying with laugh. The guy held her tightly and started kissing her passionately and started caressing her thighs. While doing so, mom's petticoat moved up exposing her lovely and shapely legs. The other man watching the scene said, "What lovely legs she has yaar. Ask her to show her body to us."

"Yeah, that's right." said guy lying on mom and got up and made mom to get up from the floor. Mom was not able to stand properly and came near my chair and stood next to me taking the support of the chair. I touched her with affection and pressed her hands. Since, mom did not undress one of the guy came and took out knife and said, "Whether you will undress yourself or should I undress you?"

"No, I won't undress" mom said with resistance. The guy holding knife put the sharp edge of knife below her red bra and snapped it between her two boobs. The bra got cut between her both the boobs and the bra got slipped from her shoulders. Mom held her both her voluptous boobs with her cupped hands. All the guys liked it and laughed. "Wow, what fantastic tits she has yaar!" said one of the guys. "Show me her pussy also yaar!" said another guy. The guy holding knife put the blade below her petticoat thread and snapped it. Mom's petticoat slid to the ground exposing her lovely thighs and legs. As she was wearing a fancy panty inside she looked quite sexy in that posture. Her hairs which were let loose were flowing across her shoulders. Mom still stood holding her boobs with the cupped hands. One of the guy watching all this got up and grabbed mom from the back and started kissing her neck and cheeks. Suddenly, the guy holding knife put his knife and snapped the both sides of her panty. The panty fell to the ground. That exposed her pubic which was clean without any hairs. It looked to me that she had shaved her pubic same day and may be she wanted to give surprise of her clean pussy to me that night. But, the guys had the pleasure of seeing her neat and clean pussy. The guys loved to watch her clean pussy. Mom removed one of her hands from the boob and tried covering her pussy. That exposed her one of the tits. Mom was looking quite sexy in that posture. Her exposed breast looked quite firm and lovely shape. The guys grabbing mom put his hand and squeezed her exposed breast. Mom made a shrieking sound. "Don't make sounds, otherwise we will have to close your mouth and still enjoy you" said the guy holding knife.

Mom became quiet. She removed her other hand also and put it on her pussy. Now, both of her boobs were fully exposed. The guy holding her put his hand on her both the boobs and started kneading them. He also caressed her waist and sides of her thigh. While doing so he was kissing her neck and cheeks intermittently. All of us were watching the scene while hot scenes were going on the tv screen. "Now, come on suck my cock" said the guy holding knife and unzipped his trousers. Within minutes he removed his trouser and shirt and stood only on the brief. "Come on!!!" he said in harsh voice and stood infront of her. Mom with a fear in her eyes kneeled before him and with trembling hands pulled down his brief. The guy had a strong and muscular body. His dick was quite long and had become erect. He held mom's hairs and pulled her mouth to his cock.

Mom took the guys cock inside her mouth and started sucking it. She sucked his cock forgetting everybody around us. All of us were watching her sucking scene with apt attention. I could make out, soon mom also forgot everything and continued sucking his cock. While sucking mom looked at me and smiled showing her liking for it. I also smiled and gave her indication to continue without any resistance. mom continued her act. She started biting his cock. The guy was enjoying her suck. He kept moaning "She is a fantastic sucker yaar!! She is too good." While she was sucking him the other guys also removed their dresses and stood stark naked. I could see all of them had strong body and had stout cocks. Mom looked at their cocks and smiled. One of the guy standing next to her said, "What madam, do you like our dicks or not?" mom looked at the guy and smiled. The guy also smiled and said, "Yaar let us not handle her roughly. She seems liking our company"

"Is it?" said one who had shoved his cock inside mom's mouth. Mom looked at him and smiled. "Then c'mon let's enjoy" said the guy and made mom to lie on the carpet.

Once mom lay on the carpet he came in between her thighs and guided the 'head' of his long penis inside her pussy. Feeling her wet but tight pussy he yelled, "Wow, she has really become hot yaar! She has lovely cunt. I love fucking her" and continued shoving his tool inside her box. While he was shoving his dick, the other guy got near her head and pushed his cock inside her mouth. Mom took his cock inside her mouth and started sucking it. This guy had a thick and stout but small cock. I could see his cock hardly fit in her wide mouth. Still, she took it in her mouth and started sucking it. She moved her toungue on his balls and made him excited. The guy loved her suck.

"You are right yaar, she is fantastic" and smiled at his other friend. Within minutes I could see the guy who was fucking my mom started giving quick thrusts inside her box. Whenever, he thusted his dick mom made moaning sounds. The sight was quite exciting and erotic. I started enjoying the sight. Within few minutes the guys changed their position. The guy with thick and stout cock laid back on the floor and asked mom to come on him and take his shaft. Since, mom had become fully 'hot' without showing any resistance climbed on him and held his cock in her hand and guided inside her 'honey pot'. She had to press hard to take his cock inside her hot and wet pussy. From her facial expression I could make out that she was deriving immense pleasure while taking his thick rod. Once she could put his cock inside, she started moving her pelvis and enjoying his fuck. She was really deriving full pleasure from the act. Mom looked at me for a while. I was quite excited seeing the erotic scene and I was busy in titillating my cock. Mom smiled at me. I asked her, "Mom are you enjoying it?"

"Yeah, darling I'm really enjoying" said mom. Hearing her words, the guys laughed and said, "Then come on all us enjoy it fully." They asked me also to join the orgy. I also removed my dresses. My cock also had become erect. While one guy was busy fucking my mom, I gave my cock in her mouth. I shoved my cock sitting at her head and started caressing her tits. Mom took my cock and started sucking it with great pleasure. I could see the three guys changing one after the other and fucking mom with immense pleasure. Fair and lovely looking mom made all the guys very excited and giving their best performance in fucking her. Though it was a forcible sex, but still all of us including mom enjoyed it.

All the guys including me fucked my mom one after the other. Mom seemed having multiple orgasms which was quite evident whenever she moaned with great pleasure. During the process of 'rape' we all tried allmost all the postures. Since, mom had secretly expressed her desire for 'sandwich' posture earlier, I thought of trying the same. So, I asked the guy with long tool whether he would like to fuck her arse. He said he would love to fuck her arse. So, I asked him to apply some greasy thing to his cock and her arse. He fetched a cold cream bottle and greased his tool with 'cold cream'. He also applied cream to her arse and made it greasy by shoving his finger inside. Mom liked it and said to me

"Darling I love you." I could make out from her words that she loved for my suggestion of fucking her arse. Once, the guy finished greasing her arse, he made mom to kneel before him and holding the head of his cock pushed it inside her arse. Mom felt his push inside her arse little painful. But, soon she started enjoying it. The guy pushed his long cock inside and started moving it back and forth. Whenever the guy pushed his hard cock after retrieving outside, mom moaned with great pleasure and said, "Fuck me hard..I love it... fuck me" The sight of the guy fucking her arse was terribly exciting. After couple of minutes, I told the guy "C'mon let's do the 'sandwich.'" He initially did not understand. I explained him the 'sandwich' posture. He was quite surprised and said, "Does your mom like it"

"Oh, I love to do the 'sandwich', that has been my long outstanding fantasy" said mom. All the guys were amazed to hear her words. They said that they would also love to watch the position.

So, I asked the guy to slowly lie down on the carpet keeping his cock inside moms's arse. Mom also slowly laid down on her side retaining the guy's cock inside her arse. I asked mom to fold her left leg across the legs of the guy. That exposed her pussy which was very eager to receive my cock. I stimulated her pussy particularly her clitoris with my fingers. She enjoyed the stimuli. In a sexy voice she said, "Jigar, put your dick inside my box. I am dying to have it in my hole.." Lying next to her, I put my erect cock inside her wet cunt and started stroking. The guy and me alternatively shoved our dicks inside her both the holes. The alternative rythm made mom mad with excitement. She started yelling, "Fuck me hard..both of you.. fuck me hard..." The other two guys were watching the 'sandwich' with great fun. I could see, them masturbating watching the position.

After few minutes, I asked "Honey, are you enjoying it" Mom said, "Jigar, it is indeed very much enjoying.. I love it.. continue till I come out" she said in sexy and passionate voice. The guy and myself fucked her arse and cunt simultaneously for about five minutes. Suddenly, the guy expressed that he is about to come out. mom also said, "Yeah, I am also about to come, both of you fuck me hard and all of us will have simultaneous release..." I also made my self ready for simultaneous release and started fucking her hard. When the guy also pushed his tool hard inside, mom screamed with pleasure "Yeah...Yeah...I'm cumming.. I'm cumming.. fuck me hard.. harder..." and soon all three of relaeased our cums simultaneously. Mom screamed in sexy voice "Oh...God.. that was fantastic... I love it... that's too good.." The guy and my self also enjoyed the moment very much. The guy said, "Really, you are a fantastic lay. I loved fucking you. My wife also never gave such pleasure so far.." he said. "You are married? I thought you are unmarried. You have such a hard and long cock your wife must be really enjoying it." mom said. "No, madam. She doesn't give such a pleasure. She is little old fashioned. She even doesn't suck my cock." the guy said. "Okay, never mind. My cunt and arse really relished your dick today." Listening to her words one of the other guy said,"You are really sexy and fantastic lay, Madam."

"Oh thank you very much. But, you have torn my bra and blouse what should I wear now?" mom asked. "Sorry, Madam. We will give you a new dress." said one guy and brought a skirt and top from the cup-board. mom had a nice wash and dressed up in skirt and top. As it was 2 am in the morning, mom and myself decided to stay there only till morning and then leave. Mom agreed. The guys made both of us to sleep seperately in one of the neatly done bedrooms and they slept in other bedroom.

When we retired to the bed, I asked Mom, "Mom, did you really enjoy the 'rape'?"

"Yeah, darling. It was really a great experience. All three of them had good cocks. I enjoyed very much their fuck" said mom. "And how was the 'sandwich'?" I asked her. "Oh, that was too good. That guy has really a cock meant for 'sandwich'" said mom. "Should we call him to our house some other time?" I asked her. she said, "I really love to have him. He is really fantastic." In the morning, we got up late due to tiring sexercise previous night. The same guy whose dick mom had liked came to our room with bed tea. Mom and myself made him to sit. I expressed the desire of mom and told him not to inform his friends. He agreed and gave his contact numbers. He said he is really happy to know this as he said, she was a good bed partner. After that he left our room thanking us.

12