Sweet Moments

Story Info
End of an affair.
9.7k words
3.11
13.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evening time was Prince's favourite as it was the start to the long night that he loved spending with his woman. Being with that woman for the entire night was what kept him alive and made him happy. Night was his time to do anything with her, however he wanted, wherever he wanted but now he felt lost, sad, lonely and unsure. He wasn't happy anymore.

He was standing at the side of the highway holding the steel railing and looking down the hill in the direction of the sunset. The sound of vehicles moving past in high speed didn't broke his stare. His stare into the openness of the mountains and the city below. But he was just looking and not seeing anything. Just staring into the open space of nothing. Thinking. Thinking about the nights he spent with his woman, the things he did with his woman. Thinking about his woman who was his no more.

He looked down at his hand, turning it to show himself the palm and he moved his fingers slightly. He remembered the touch of her soft skin on the tip of his fingers, the way he would graze her naked back, her neck and outline her lips with his fingers before kissing them. Squeezing her firm tits and feeling her hard nipples on his palm, sliding his fingers inside her wet pussy as he rubbed her clit with his thumb. He remembered everything but missed it very very much. He had fallen for her which he shouldn't have, it was just supposed to be a short affair, just a little fling and nothing more than that. Just two people enjoying the pleasures of sex and enjoying each other's body.

He placed his hand on the steel railing and breathed deeply inhaling the cold mountain air. He closed his eyes as his mind remembered her looks, her face, her body and her nakedness. Especially her naked body lying in bed waiting for him to do anything that he wanted to. He opened his eyes and saw nothing but the sun setting behind the mammoth mountains in front of him. He remembered the last time he was with her.

Asmi was in her office working on her new project when Prince came in wearing a black t-shirt and jeans. She looked up at him standing in front of her desk,"What're you doing here?"

"I wanna fuck you Asmi."

"Are you crazy? You can't just come in here like this and say that you wanna..." she exhaled deeply and shook her head, then continued, "just call me first next time. OK?" She said standing up from her chair and moving towards him across the desk.

He looked at her, she was wearing a white shirt and grey skirt with stockings underneath and 3" heels. Her hair were pulled back in a bun and there was very little makeup on her face. She was wearing her reading glasses. He liked her juicy lips very much especially when they were wrapped around his dick.

"This is not the place to do this. We have to be careful about this. So you gotta start controlling yourself naughty boy," she said standing infront of him.

She was 5'5" with a curvy body and he was 6" with a muscular built. He looked down at her red lips moving, saying something but he didn't hear anything. He just wanted to kiss those red lips and suck on them. He grabbed her waist and leaned down to kiss her but she turned her face avoiding it.

"Are you even listening to me?" she asked as he kissed her neck inhaling her sweet scent. He brought his tongue out and licked the skin of her neck tightening his grip on her waist. She closed her eyes and tried pushing him away but he was too strong for her.

He made his way from her neck to her ear licking the soft skin with his tongue and took her ear in his mouth sucking it gently.

"I want you right now," he whispered huskily in her ears as his hands started caressing her waist and one moved all the way up to feel her breast.

"Be quick," was all she could muster and he pressed his lips on her's kissing her passionately.

His tongue was inside her mouth dancing with her's as his both hands were now squeezing and feeling her shirt covered breasts. He removed his lips and looked at her closed eyes and just kept looking until she opened them and looked back at him. She could see the lust in his eyes as he kept staring at her and felt her pussy getting wet and tingly as she had never before witnessed such lust from anyone. He dived in for another kiss and this time was sucking her lips hard, he bit on her lower lip and then pulled it outward. He kept her lip in between his teeth and looked at her closed eyes. Then he let go of it watching her lips quiver a little. He was losing his senses being close to her.

He turned her around and pressed her back down bending her on the big office desk. He looked at her ass sticking out and grabbed the hem of her skirt and pushed it up over her ass. She was wearing a white lacy panty. He caressed her asscheeks and smacked lightly on her right cheek. He kept squeezing her asscheeks roughly in his hands and smacking them alternately.

"I love your ass." he whispered huskily and her pussy throbbed hearing that.

He got on his knees and started squeezing her asscheeks then pushed her panties to the side. The view that came in front of his eyes was what he had been dreaming about. Her swollen pussy lips were wet and inviting Prince to feast. He grabbed her firm asscheeks in both his hands and spread them apart. His eyes were staring at her puckered asshole and glistening pussy lips.

He began licking the wet pussy lips with the tip of his tongue enjoying the delicious nectar as it started flowing. He was squeezing her asscheeks as his tongue was enjoying the wetness of her pussy.

Her juices were flowing like a river and he kept on lapping everything like a hungry dog. Asmi's eyes were closed as she enjoyed getting her pussy eaten bent over on her own work desk right there in her office. He started flicking her clit with his tongue which made her move her hips a little. He smacked her asscheeks making them wiggle and eliciting a few moans from her as her face was pressed against the wooden desk. He smacked her now red ass a few more times as he kept eating her pussy hungrily and she kept moaning.

After a few slow long licks he got up behind her and opened his belt and fly. The fumbling sound of his belt and the sound of his fly getting opened made Bulbul's pussy tingle even more. He grabbed his hard dick and guided it at the entrance of her dripping pussy. He rubbed his swollen purple cockhead on her wet pussy lips a few times making her wiggle her hips in an attempt to take the cockhead inside her hole but he kept teasing her a little.

He placed his hand on her waist and with the other guided his dick inside her pussy, slowly filling her up. He placed his other hand on her shoulder and started moving his hips front and back making his dick slide all the way in and all the way out till the tip slowly, enjoying the feel of her tight wet pussy.

He slid his dick all the way in and stopped moving. For a few seconds he just revelled in the snugness and warmth of her moist pussy. He loved it. He loved burying his dick inside Asmi's pussy and fucking her. He could fuck her all day long if she allowed it. He placed his hands on her reddening asscheeks and caressed them with his palm. He placed one hand on her waist and the other on her shoulder and slowly started sliding his dick out. His dick was still half inside her pussy and he slid back in. He started moving his dick at a slow pace feeling her pussy gripping his dick as he kept sliding it inside her hot and moist pussy.

"You like that Asmi?" he asked as he was teasing her with the slowness of his fucking.

She was moaning and replied, "fuck me hard Prince. Please fuck me hard!"

He slowed his pace even more and then slapped her ass hard bending down to whisper in her ear, "first tell me that I can come in here anytime I want to fuck my darling bitch."

"Please just fuck me Prince. I'm so horny right now... just... pound my pussy."

He stopped moving his hips as only his cockhead was still inside her pussy and the rest of the shaft was outside and slick with her pussy juice, "now tell me what you want?"

"Sorry baby." she said with a pout then in a very sultry voice continued, "you can fuck me anytime and anywhere. I'm all your's."

She was feeling desperate for him to fuck her hard like he always did. He smiled and then bit her ear as he started moving his hips and sliding his thick cock inside her hungry pussy. He increased his pace and started pounding her pussy hard with quick hard strokes making her asscheeks ripple with each impact of his groin. She was enjoying the hard pounding her pussy was receiving and started moaning.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" were the sounds coming from her mouth at each hard smack of his hips against her ass. He got up a little and grabbed her shirt from the back and started hammering his dick hard into her tight gushing pussy. The desk started moving and making squeeky sounds as Prince was pounding her pussy very hard. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" the sounds kept coming from her mouth but the sounds coming from the smacking of his groin against her ass were even more noisy and she started cumming as his dick kept hammering her pussy.

Her pussy contracted and gripped Prince's dick so tightly that he thought she would break his dick. His pace slowed due to the tightening grip that her pussy made as her pussy walls closed down on his hard dick. He was getting so turned on that he knew he wouldn't last longer so he reached deep down within himself and started pounding her even faster.

She closed her eyes and moaned even noisily as his cock kept pounding her cumming pussy making her orgasm stretch out even more. Her pussy was leaking her cum which flowed out and drenched Prince's balls and thighs along with her thighs aswell.

A few more hard thrusts and he came bending down & kissing her neck & ears. He stayed like that for a moment as his cock sprayed her pussy walls with his thick cum. He kept kissing and sucking her ears then whispered, "You're amazing Bulbul. I love you."

"You don't love me, you just love fucking my pussy. Now get up before anyone comes and sees me like this."

Prince opened his eyes and saw the open mountains and cars going at high speed on the highways. It was just memories of the sweet moments which he now missed. He turned and started walking along the highway towards his bike and sat on it. He placed his hands on the tank of the bike and looking at it imagined her lying on top of it with her naked toned legs wrapped around his waist and his dick inside her pussy and her eyes closed as she came on his cock. It was the wildest thing she had ever done, getting fucked on top of a bike out in the open at the side of a highway, the cold wind giving her cold chills, making her nipples erect and Prince's hard dick sliding in and out of her pussy. Everything reminded him of her.

He wanted her again, again and again. She had become his addiction and he just wanted to feel his dick inside her pussy, feel her soft skin on his fingers and palm, feel her lips on his. He was going crazy with the thoughts of Asmi. He didn't knew what to do so he started his bike and started riding it down the hill. He was going at a quick pace not even slowing on the sharp turns.

His mind was a blur of thoughts of him and her and his concentration on the road was getting a bit fuzzy.

He remembered the reason why he was here riding on the mountain highway alone and not with her. He went to meet Asmi but her friend told him that she was also fucking someone else and was with him at that moment. Hearing this broke him down, he felt something burn in his chest and difficult to breathe. He never thought it would hurt so much hearing anything like this, he knew from the start that this was just about sex between them because she was already engaged and wanted some fun before she gets married and he had agreed to provide that fun.

So why was now he feeling this way? Feeling betrayed, feeling like someone was tresspassing on his property. But she wasn't his property, never was and never will be. Asmi's close friend had warned him from the start that don't get too involved with her coz she just wants some good dick to fuck her hard. Nothing more than that. But the connection that he felt with her was too strong for him to think of this as just another casual fling.

He fell in love with her and he wanted to be with her, only with her. So he asked her to marry him but the response he got was not what he expected. He had called her while she was with her fiance and as she answered the call he said, "I love you Bulbul and I wanna marry you."

She looked at Kabir who was talking with someone so she excused herself saying its urgent and went to the side to talk with Prince.

"What is wrong with you?" she said angrily. "I'm with Kabir and will marry him soon so lets just keep doing what we are doing to avoid complications."

He was silent and felt anger rushing through his veins on hearing his name but he kept quiet as she continued, "Okay? I'm alone tonight so you can come over and I'll treat you good as I've bought some new lingerie and that also of your favourite colour."

He kept quiet for a few seconds then replied, "I'll try."

"You better come coz its gonna be amazing and I'll make you cum. Okay I gotta go, see you tonight. Bye baby." And she ended the call.

That was the last conversation they had as he didn't went to see her that night and it had been a week since he saw or talked with her and now was starting to miss her presence very much. His mind was filled with all this and he came up here to clear his mind a little but it didn't helped.

He took a sharp turn on the road to avoid the car coming his way, his bike went off the road into the rocky side. The tyre slipped on the rough track and the bike smashed in a big tree. The impact was hard and he was lying on the side of the road bleeding with his bike crushed with the impact.

His eyes were slowly closing and he was losing his conciousness. Maybe this is why he was here in the first place to kill himself, to get rid of this pain once and for all. It was getting difficult to live like this just imagining the things that he did with her and wanted to do with her. But now a part of him didn't want anything to do with her and the other part just wanted to end this pain. His eyes closed and he felt himself drifting off into a peaceful sleep from which he wouldn't want to wake up from.

"Bye baby." the sound of her voice echoing in his mind as he remembered her pretty face.

He just let this cold darkness take over the dim light that was slowly fading and a slight smile came across his face at the memory of Asmi's face.

*****

Ravi was talking to the doctor outside the ICU ward when Neeraj came upto them to join the conversation. Ravi looked tensed with his hands folded in front of his chest and a very grim expression on his face.

"Its been 3 months now & it still doesn't look good. How long do you think doc its gonna take for him to regain his consciousness?" asked Ravi to the old doctor.

"I can't tell you exactly how long its gonna take. First he has to come out of the coma then we can come to any conclusions," replied the doctor using his hands to gesture along with his spoken words.

"Hey Ravi, still nothing good?" Neeraj asked looking at Ravi and the doctor.

"None so far man," Ravi replied and added "it just looks bad. He hasn't come out of the coma so its tough to say anything."

The doctor excused himself and left the two friends to discuss this matter among themselves.

"I saw her yesterday," Neeraj said angrily.

"Who?"

"The bitch who caused all this. If it wasn't for her, my friend wouldn't be in a fucking coma for all I know."

"It was a road accident. Okay! Not her fault, she doesn't even know about Prince's condition," Ravi tried defending her.

"I don't care what the fuck it was. All I know is that just becoz of that crazy bitch my friend dislocated his shoulder, broke 4 bones & got a lot of stitches," Neeraj said a bit angrily, "and to top all this shit he is in a coma."

Ravi shook his head and they both made their way towards the ward where Prince was. Ravi looked at his best friend lying on the hospital bed & remembered him saying once that, "I would rather die than lie on one of these stupid beds."

A tear fell from his eye looking at him covered in bandages & plasters. He went close to him and looked at his closed eyes & the bruises on his face. He hated the fact that he couldn't do anything for his friend in this situation.

"She's getting married this sunday." Neeraj said walking around Prince's bed.

"I know,"

"You've got invitation for that shit? Don't you?"

"You know very well that Kabir is my boss so its almost mandatory for all of us to attend it."

"So its like a big fucking show-off of these rich bastards." Neeraj spat angrily.

"You need to calm down man." Ravi looked at Neeraj, "its just a wedding. And besides you're just over reacting."

Neeraj sat down on the bed on which Prince was lying. He looked at Prince then shifted his gaze towards Ravi, "I'm just sad and angry looking at him like this."

"There's nothing we can do other then pray that he gets better."

"Better?" Neeraj questioned sounding frustrated, "first this motherfucker needs to get out of this fucking coma then he'll... there'll be any chance of him getting better."

Ravi just nodded not wanting to continue this discussion. He knew Neeraj cared about Prince a lot and it was difficult to see him lying like this. And he was just using Asmi as an excuse to vent out his anger and frustration. He knew deep down Neeraj didn't hate her that much as he was showing, atleast he hoped Neeraj didn't.

He got up exhaled heavily and walked towards Neeraj, "I'm gonna head out as its getting late. What about you?"

"I'm gonna stay for awhile."

"Okay. Don't do anything stupid and keep a check on yourself man. You scare me sometimes."

Neeraj laughed and said, "yeah, like I'm gonna kill the bitch? Naw I'm cool."

Ravi walked away from them and out of the ward. He was walking the corridor thinking whether to go attend Kabir and Asmi's wedding or not. It wouldn't hurt to attend it and maybe the wedding might take his mind off of Prince's condition and the troubles going on in his own house.

"Life can be so shitty sometimes." he mumbled to himself as he exited the hospital.

*****

The big hall was beautifully decorated with a big shining glass chandelier on the ceiling and the pillars surrounded by flowers. The DJ was on full flow, the big speakers blasting the latest tracks. A few kids danced on the dance floor with disco lights as everyone waited for the wedding couple to enter. The food counters were busy as it had most of the crowd due to the many different delicacies.

Ravi was sitting alone on one of the tables watching the kids dance and listening to the music being played. He was tapping his foot and had folded his arms infront of his chest. He was wearing a black tuxedo and was looking very handsome with his hair neatly trimmed short. He was a tall guy just like Prince and used to workout with him so was in a good shape aswell. He had come alone as for him it was just a formality to attend this wedding.

He felt thirsty and thought of getting a drink. He got up and slowly walked towards the cocktail section looking around at the joyous environment around him. He was standing close to the cocktail counter contemplating what to drink when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around to see Anjali standing behind him with a big smile on her face. She was one of Asmi's close friend and had hooked up with Ravi on a few occasions.

"Wow!" was all he could muster after looking at her.

She was wearing a red sleeveless dress which rode till her mid thighs showing her creamy cleavage and legs. Her cleavage was glittering due to the sparkles she had applied which attracted his gaze to her breasts a lot. She had long toned legs and they were shining due to the oil she had lathered on them. She had a pretty face and very luscious lips courtesy of her being a bengalan. Many people had commented her on her bengali heritage that she had beautiful eyes and lips. Her hair were loose flowing past her shoulders accentuating her beauty.