Sweet Night

Story Info
The first time is always the sweetest time.
1.1k words
57k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So far it had been a great night. I was Out partying with my boyfriend, my first real lover. I began to get a little tired, so he agreed to drive me home. I climbed into his cute little Porsche, a classic he had bought for cheap and poured years of work into. As we drove down the road, he turned and flicked on the radio. Nickelback's "Figured You Out" blasted out of the speakers.

"I like your pants around your feet," he sang along. I laughed at him.

"How do you know?" I teased him. We had fooled around, but we were still virgins at that point.

"Hmmm, I guess I don't," he said. "Yet." He took my hand in his and kissed me softly on the cheek. A few moments later he disengaged his hand from mine and began creeping it up my thigh, towards the hem of my skirt. His touch was light, but his hands were warm, and I felt myself getting wet. I spread my legs a little to give him permission. His hand was between my thighs, stroking the thin material of my panties. He slipped a finger under the elastic and began rubbing my outer lips, very softly. We stayed like that while he drove down the road, with him occasionally removing his hand to shift gears. Every time his hand returned to my pussy I gasped with pleasure. I had an orgasm slowly building, but I soon became aware that the car was stopped.

"Your house," he said with a smirk. I scowled.

"Walk me to the door?" We got out of the car. I adjusted my skirt and walked up to the back door.

"It's locked," I said, frowning. I got out my cell phone and dialed my Mom. "What's up?" I said.

"We had to go out," she explained. "We'll be back in a few hours. The key is taped to the light fixture."

I put my phone back in my purse and smiled broadly. "They won't be back for a few hours," I said. "Won't you come in?"

We walked into my bedroom. I turned and began kissing him deeply, pressing my body against his, sliding my hands all over his back and neck. His hands skimmed over my back but soon became planted on my ass. We fell back onto my bed, him on top, and I could feel his hardness against my thigh. He kissed my neck and shoulders, then moved down to kiss the exposed flesh between my shirt and skirt. He pushed my shirt up, kissing higher and higher up my stomach. I sat up and pulled my shirt off, showing him my breasts, as I wore no bra. I lay back and he began massaging at them, biting and sucking and pinching my erect nipples. He moved lower, deftly unzipping my skirt and pulling it off with one smooth motion. He removed my panties, slightly damp, and threw the skimpy piece of material across the room.

I felt his tongue touch my clit and jerked in surprise. He licked my pussy with long, slow strokes as I gasped and moaned with pleasure. He stuck his tongue inside me, then retreated it and stuck it in again, fucking me with his mouth. He pulled his tongue away and replaced it with his fingers. The tip of his tongue flicked over my clit, quickly bringing me to orgasm. He licked up all my fluid, then moved up to kiss me. I tasted myself on his tongue and smiled.

I reached down and felt his generous hard-on through his jeans. I told him to take his shirt off, and he obeyed. I undid his belt with its heavy belt buckle, and he removed his jeans and boxers, revealing all he had. His member wasn't huge, but it was a good length and very thick. I slid my hands down his chest, along the thin trail of hair on his stomach, and down to his dick. I stroked it, gently tugging at his sensitive flesh. I cupped his balls in my hands, feeling their heaviness. There were a few drops of precum on his head, so I darted out my tongue to lick them up. He moaned softly, and I looked up at him.

"I want you to fuck me," I said in a whisper. He smiled weakly and replied, "Baby, I thought you'd never ask."

He positioned himself over my body, running the head of his dick up and down my slit, making us both even wetter than before. He leaned down and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"This is gonna hurt," he whispered. "Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes, baby please just fuck me," I gasped. He easily slid the tip inside me, and swiftly pushed all his hard softness into my wet, waiting pussy. He began thrusting slowly, making my flesh tear and bleed. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out as he ripped apart my delicate hymen. As he moved in me he kissed my neck, my lips, my cheek, whispering "It's OK baby, It's OK," With each of his thrusts the pain gave way to warm pleasure. I began to moan softly as I felt an orgasm impending. I tensed all my innermost muscles, and he must have felt it because he began going faster and harder, intensifying my pain and pleasure. I nearly screamed as I came, feeling his cock become slick with my juices. He continued to stab into me until he came, gasping loudly, filling me with his warm sticky load. He stayed like that for a few seconds, eyes closed, pumping every last bit of cum into me. He then pulled his softening cock out of me and collapsed on the bed next to me.

My legs were sticky with our copulation, and a slow ache spread through my belly and thighs. He turned his beautiful blue eyes to my hazel ones and kissed me.

"I'm sorry baby," he said quietly.

"For what?" I asked monotonically.

"That I hurt you so much," There was guilt in his voice. I turned my gaze to the ceiling.

"Yeah, it hurt," I said. "It still hurts." My voice was thick with tears, which were spilling out the corners of my eyes to mix with the cum, sweat, and blood already on the bedspread. "My virginity is gone," I said "My body feels bruised and broken. I'm in love with you though, and I don't regret anything we just did. You gave me the best orgasm I've ever had. I love you, so don't ever be sorry for making me feel good." I looked back into his eyes. He leaned forward and kissed me deeply, stroking my hair. He smiled.

"I love you too baby."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Its over already?

Slow down.... This is more of an outline than a story it seems. Take some time to develope the characters, make it so that the reader cares about what happens. You have potential, but you need to put more time. What were the characters doing when they went out? What were some of the conversations? Who are the characters? Give them names, personalities, feelings, background stories, etc. I am not trying to be harsh, I just think that if you slowed down and were more thorough you could be multiple times the erotic writer you are right now. Keep writing more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
sweet story

nice build up to the big night

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Way too fast

Slow down and enjoy, forget about the "wham bam thank you ma'am. The essentials were there, but there wasn't enough filler.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Lazy Daze First time romance.in First Time
Virgin Blood First time for both of these lovers.in First Time
Soulmates Find Sex He treats his lady to a first time experience to remember.in First Time
The Prom Queen A first time followed by many more.in First Time
Losing It Girl gives her cherry to ex-boyfriend's best friend.in First Time
More Stories