Sweet Nineteen

Story Info
A teenage girl plays with an old man.
2.7k words
4.27
87.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I

I was 19. I was still a girl, not a woman. However, my preferences were already clear to me. I am not a lesbian or a bisexual. I like men. But more than that I like to see how they like me.

That I like to be appreciated by men is nothing extraordinary. Every girl and every woman does the same. But for me it is an understatement. I like to see them burning in desire for me. The naked lust in their eyes is what turns me on.

In many ways I am a dominatrix, although I never wear any costumes. Nor do I use any whips. I use my body instead. But I always tie them up.

In more ways I am a completely normal woman. I also enjoy standard sex without any domination on any part. But then again, properly submissive men are not that easy to find. But I have found quite a few over the years.

I was 19 then. It was not my first encounter and I already had experiences.

He was 47. That age makes men fall for the young pretty things very easily. I did not know this guy previously. He came to the joint where I used to work as a waitress and then kept coming quite regularly. He would sit in one corner and stare at me the whole time. I was very much aware of his stare. I even wondered at times if he actually ever blinked. I also made it a point to take his orders myself and would not let the other girl go to his table. Initially he was quite careful and would not look at me directly when I would be looking in his direction. But then his courage grew and he became much more direct. Then one day I saw him looking straight at my breasts as I was writing down his order standing right next to him. Very soon this became the norm.

I think it was the third week when I found him sitting straight with one hand under the table. I went about my work as usual although I knew there was a guy sitting in the corner and masturbating while looking at me. Same thing happened on the next two days. On the fourth day I was prepared. About five minutes after his hand disappeared under the table, I picked up a bunch of paper napkins and dropped them on his table and left without saying a word. His activity went into a pause mode instantly but it was resumed after a while.

Two more days passed. He was a regular customer by then. Both days I had supplied him with napkins. On the third day he took a bold step. Just as I was dropping the napkins on his table, he grabbed my wrist and looked at me. Then he said with a croaked voice, "You'd like a little love, hon?" I smiled inwardly at this cliché pick-up line and told him, "You'd like to be tied up?" His jaw dropped. So I said again, "I'll call the shots. You will be powerless in my hands. Does that suit you?" He was still gaping at me. So I decided to give him some time for thinking. I told him, "If you throw that tissue on the floor while going out, then I will take it as a yes."

He left after twenty minutes. I picked up the crumpled napkin from the floor with the sticky goo in it and threw it into the bin.

Next day he had come earlier than usual. As I went to his table his hand slipped immediately under the table. I looked at it and smiled. He was looking at my breasts and was getting red in his face. "So you want to be my plaything?" I asked him. He just nodded. "Day after tomorrow," I told him, "I have to attend a party in the evening. So it will be late in the evening. Not before eleven. Wait for me near the bus stop on the opposite side of the road. We will go to my place." He just nodded again. I took a bunch of napkins from the counter and came back to his table. He grabbed a few and went back to his work. I did not move from my place. It took him a few seconds to understand what was happening. Then his eyes grew wide. His hand started making jerky movements underneath. His eyes were glued to my breast. I let him look. His face had gone red. His other hand flew out to touch my bottom. I slapped it away. "'You can only look," I said. He nodded again.

After a couple of minutes his body jerked once and then he stopped. I wrote down his order.

Part II

I had not lied to him. I actually had a party. But it was no wild stuff. It was just a cocktail dinner to celebrate my friend's Mom's fiftieth birthday. But it gave me the perfect reason to wear a cocktail dress. I was itching to wear it for two reasons: one, it was new and two, I wanted to try it on somebody. I saw that somebody standing near the bus stop a little after 11.

He was disappointed on his first glance as he could not see much of me. It was quite chilly and I had an overcoat on my dress. It was all buttoned up and reached my knees. So all he could see were my blue-grey high heels. I was not wearing stockings.

We did not say a single word. He was too excited to say anything and I was too busy planning my activities for the next few hours. We came home in a taxi. I deliberately let him pay.

As we were inside I made sure that all windows were closed and curtains drawn. At that time I hated piping Toms, which changed somewhat over the next years.

He was standing in the middle of my small apartment. It had a living room with a kitchenette and two bedrooms for me and my roommate. The roommate had very conveniently taken up a job at an all-night pizza joint leaving me completely free to do anything at night. We had also made a kind of pact. At night the apartment belonged to me and she would call and give a thirty minutes warning before coming back – in case she needed to come back in the middle of the night. I used to follow the same procedure during day time when the apartment belonged to her.

I could see that he was excited. His eyes were glowing. I also understood perfectly the reason behind this. I was still wearing my overcoat preventing him from seeing anything. This time it was not a visual turn-on for him. Now it was pure anticipation of what was coming. Or what he thought was coming. People of that age find girls of my age absolutely irresistible. To him my soft and unblemished skin, my silky long hair and my still-teenage curves were symbols of pure and untouched beauty. Now he was dreaming in his mind about how to ravage the beauty and maybe make a mark of ownership on it. But that was, unfortunately for him, not going to happen.

I went into my room and came back with some nylon ropes and tape. I dropped them on the kitchenette countertop. I also saw him looking at them. Now he was almost smacking his lips. Without a word I stood in front of him and started unbuttoning his shirt. I took off his shirt and then simply pulled down his pants.

He was, as I had assumed, quite out of shape. The more out of shape a man is, the more he fantasizes about younger women with a nice body. Now I can safely say that I had a very nice figure when I was 19. Not that I did not know it then. The effect was instant. His dick was already hardening. And still he has seen nothing other than a girl in an overcoat.

The best thing in my apartment was not the rent or the space, but a round pillar in front of the kitchenette. It is a very useful piece of architecture if you like to tie up people. I shoved him against this pillar and made him stand with his back to it. I quickly tied his hands behind the pillar before he could make any last minute protests. Then I knelt down and tied his ankles together with another piece of rope. I secured him to the pillar with a rope around his waist. Now I was more or less prepared. I made a last trip to my room and brought a used and unwashed panty. His eyes were bulging. I shoved it in his mouth and gagged him with a tape.

It was almost comical seeing him trying to twist and turn the panty in his mouth in order to taste it. I laughed loudly at him and took off the overcoat. I heard a gasp behind the gag and saw his eyes coming out of their sockets.

I was wearing a white cocktail dress, strapless and tight fitting. It ended nearly four inches above my knees. I was wearing a thin silver necklace with a white pearl pendant that rested exactly on the spot where my cleavage began. And I had a silver bracelet.

Part III

I stood there and looked at him – and let him look at me – for about 30 seconds. Then I decided to ignore him for the next 30 minutes. I just left him tied to the pillar and went about my work. Which was nothing important actually. I checked my mails and did this and that and pretended to be completely unaware of his existence. But I made it a point that I was always in front of him.

I just let him see me. After all, that is what he used to do everyday. I did not even give him a cursory glance. I was lost in my own world, although I kept on doing those little womanly things like tossing my hair and adjusting the dress. Especially the latter.

At times I like to do things slowly. That helps building up the climax. Even without looking I could almost feel his eyes boring into my body. I could also imagine the fantasies that were running in his head. Fantasies about me, about the girl he could see but could not touch. By the end of half hour I could very well feel the wetness of my panties. But then I had also imposed some restrictions on me. I was not going to touch myself now. And I did not, although by the end of the half hour that was proving to be quite difficult and I needed some willpower.

After 30 minutes I casually turned off my computer and got up. I looked at him. His dick was parallel to the floor. I slowly moved in front of him and looked him in his eyes. His eyes locked on mine for a moment and then swiftly moved down to my breasts. I took a step forward. Now we were separated by an arm's length.

I raised my arms over my head and held them their. That lifted my breasts a bit more and made my body look more slender. I let him appreciate me like that for a few moments. As a sign of appreciation, a drop of liquid appeared on the crown of his dick. I wiped the precum casually with my left middle finger and licked my finger clean. The second drop appeared much faster than the first one. I repeated the performance and did the same with the third drop.

His dick started throbbing. His eyes were roaming wildly over my body. I let him throb without touching him. When the throbbing subsided I knelt down in front of him and licked the precum from his dick. I did not take him in my mouth, simply licked him with my tongue. Unfortunately he started throbbing again. So I had to get up again.

This time I moved as close to him as possible without touching his dick, which was not very close considering the fact that his dick was completely horizontal and in all probability more erect than it ever was. But I was close enough to be able to touch him. So I started drawing lines on his chest with my fingers. I played with his nipples. I took time doing this and had to take three short breaks when I knelt down and licked his cock dry.

After the third time I decided to give him a bit more pleasure. I inched a bit closer to him and his cock touched my body. He took a sharp breath. I moved a little to the right so that his dick was touching my hip from the side. After waiting for about five seconds I inched even closer. Now my breasts were touching his chest. This time the sharp breath was missing. Most probably he had stopped breathing. Finally I let my head rest on his neck so that his face was buried in my hair. I let him smell my hair for some time. He was trying desperately to rub his dick on the curve of my hips. But the ropes did not allow that. I stood like that for nearly five minutes. Every breath I took pressed my boobs firmly against his chest.

Then I moved away from him, sat down on a couch and did not touch him for the next 10 minutes.

Part IV

After 10 minutes I went up to him and without making any more delays took my former position. This time I make sure that we had full body contact. I gave him a couple of minutes to fire up. He did not need any warm ups anymore. Then I brought two pillows and dropped them near his feet. I knelt on the pillows this time which brought my boobs up to the height of his dick.

I held his dick in my hand and started rubbing it against the top of my boobs. The top lining of the dress gave him the necessary friction. I wiped the precum on my cleavage and went ahead with the dick again. He was throbbing badly. And he had also started moaning a lot. I kept doing it for quite some time and then decided not to torture him anymore. But I had to think about myself as well.

I was wet as a submarine. I thought about bringing the dildo but then realized that I don't need it really. Fingers should be able to finish the job, since the job was very near the finish line anyway. I only needed a final kick.

And I got that kick as soon as I stood up. His eyes fell on the top of my breasts and the cleavage. They were streaked with his precum. His eyes bulged out. And this time his whole body started to throb. It was evident that he wanted me very badly.

Without delay I pulled down my panties. While doing that the thought crossed my mind that he had in all probability never ever expected to see his juice on a teenage girl's cleavage. I wrapped my left hand around his neck and inserted two fingers of my write hand into my pussy. It did not take long to discover that my body was throbbing just like his. I tightened my grip on his neck and started rubbing my hip forcefully against his dick. My eyes had closed on their own. I was not fully aware of my surroundings or anything else when the orgasm hit me. It took me a few more minutes to regain the strength in my legs to finally let go of my grip on him.

His eyes were closed. Breathing was fast. My dress near the hip was drenched in his cum. As I looked at it, it started running down my thigh.