Sweet November Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband continues his slavery; new woman enters.
5.9k words
4.54
44.4k
7

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/13/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers

Monday, November 4th

My alarm went off right on time at 5:00 a.m. I could still feel the effects of the previous day on my ass as I walked towards the bathroom to get ready. As I showered I checked to see if there was any visible bruising. I was happy to find none except for the outline of "SLAVE" on my ass six times. I smiled a little and just shook me head.

When I came out of the shower I opened my panty drawer to find a note:

Slave,

Do not worry about breakfast this morning. Go have another helping of Amber. You earned it.

When I opened the piece of paper the rest of the way I found a Polaroid of Amber still strapped where she was last night. Apparently Jess had decided to not let her go, yet.

I walked down to the spare bedroom and opened the door. Sure enough, there was Amber asleep, still tied down. Jess had untied her legs so she would be more comfortable, but left her arms tied so there was no way she could escape. I walked down to the end where her head was and began to rub the tip of my cock against her lips until she woke up.

When she woke up she was not very happy and ordered me to let her go.

I said, "You aren't in charge anymore, and my Diva said I could have you if I wanted." Then I shoved my semi-hard cock in her already-agape mouth and told her, "Get me hard, so I can fuck your pussy before I go to work. Then maybe Jess will let you go."

Her talented mouth went to work and I was hard in no time. Then I pulled it from her lips and stepped to the other end, had a quick taste of her sweet pussy, threw her legs over my shoulders, and then plunged my cock deep inside her over and over until I was ready to explode. Then I pulled my dick out and stroked it until I shot my jism all over her fabulous tits and stomach.

After that I walked back over to her and made her lick it clean before I walked out and closed the door once more without saying a word. Then I went back to my room, put my lavender "Monday" panties on, finished getting ready for work, kissed Jess goodbye and left.

My day at work was relatively uneventful. However, in spite of it being a quieter time of year, I was able to schedule a couple showings for later in the week for some people coming in from out of town. This made not being able to sit comfortably less of an issue as it gave me a reason to get out of the office and walk through the houses I would be showing later.

I had not been through a couple of them as they were not my listings, but definitely the type of house and the area these customers were looking for. After looking through all the houses I saw that it was getting near closing time and decided to just head on home.

When I arrived at home I noticed Amber's SUV was still sitting out front. 'Jess couldn't really have kept her tied up all day. Could she?' I thought to myself, as I pulled into the garage. As I started to open the door into the house I noticed the hanger and remembered to strip before entering. After I hung up my business wear, I found my cuffs and collar next to the step, put those on and entered the house once again wearing only my restraints and my "panties of the day."

After I hung up my clothes I walked into the family room to find Jess and Amber sitting there just chatting. They looked up briefly and then quickly returned to their conversation. I sensed from the atmosphere that tonight was not to be a continuation of the events from the prior day. Jess and Amber were both wearing simple jeans and t-shirts and were drinking a couple waters as they chatted.

I did not have to wait much longer before Amber finished her last thoughts on the topic they were discussing and stood as if she were preparing to leave. "Don't worry," Amber said mockingly, "I am not going to hurt you. Jess had told me earlier that you were her slave for the whole month, and I didn't believe her. So I had to stay around and see for myself. Now I see it wasn't just a weekend thing, like last time, and I am hoping maybe I can come around again later for some more fun."

Then she walked behind me to get her coat from the closet, and smacked my tender ass once as she bid my wife good bye. Then she left out the front door.

"Come over and sit next to me on the couch," Jess beckoned. "Did you enjoy your treat this morning?" she asked as I found my place next to her.

"Yes, mistress, thank you," I responded, as she began to remove my cuffs and collar.

"I am still tired from yesterday and helping Amber with all her stuff today, so we are just going to take it easy tonight," Jess informed me, as my last cuff came off. "I would let you change completely, but I just love seeing you in those panties. I also have a feeling that with your knack for healing quickly, the "SLAVE" marks won't last long, so I have to take advantage of that." She winked at me and then headed into the kitchen.

I started to get up and follow her when I saw her coming back with a bag and a couple of plates. "I had a hankering for some Chinese food; so I had some delivered just before you got home," she told me, as she returned to her seat next to me and turned on the TV to a movie she already had cued up for us to watch.

"Wow," I thought. "I really am going to get to take it easy tonight," and then I started to enjoy my supper as the movie began.

We must have both been even more tired than I realized. I woke up on the couch with Jess lying next to me. It was just after midnight and our TV now just glowed blue. I slid out from behind my wife and got up to clean up the dishes before returning to carry her off to bed. Then I went back and turned off the TV and DVD player, threw our trash away, and then returned to the bedroom to find my place on the floor. I quickly fell back to sleep.

Tuesday, November 5th............

The alarm went off at 5:00 a.m. just as before. I went about my morning routine like normal. When I opened my drawer to get my powder blue "Tuesday" panties I found no notes so I finished getting dressed and proceeded to the kitchen. Today I made blueberry pancakes for Jess and delivered them to her with a few extra minutes to spare.

I took that time to unload the dishwasher and do a quick tidy-up in the bathroom before heading off to work.

When I got to my office I was surprised to see I already had a message on my phone. It was Jess telling me how great the pancakes were and that I better get home by 5:30, because she was rested up and had plans for me.

I took a quick look at my planner to make sure that was not going to be a problem. I had a realtor's meeting this morning to walk through some new listing, a lunch appointment with a potential commercial client, and then I am showing a few houses to a lady from out of town at 2:00 p.m. It appeared as though I should be able to make it home on time. That should make her happy.

The day was going pretty much as planned. I ran through 3 houses with the other realtors. My lunch went well and looked to be a very promising lead. Now I was heading back to the office to gather a few things in preparation for my appointment at two. When she called yesterday she told me that her husband had died recently and she wanted to move back to the area where she had grown up. She also told me about a house she knew she wanted to look at, but encouraged me to show her others like it just in case it did not turn out as she hoped.

I wanted to make sure we landed on the right house today since I knew she was only go to be here until tomorrow morning because there were things she had to tend to with her estate.

I was just printing out a map to the houses to make best use of our time when a brand new Mustang pulled up. It was just before two, but this certainly could not be the widow I was expecting. This woman could not have been but 30-33 years old. She had shoulder-length blond hair and must work out. This you could tell by her amazing legs and dynamite ass hidden beneath her finely tailored business jacket and matching skirt. The red lipstick she wore not only matched her suit, but her car as well.

By now she was reaching for the door to the building my office was in and I was walking to greet her. "Are you Helen?" I asked.

"Yes, I am," she replied

"Great," I responded. "Are you ready to see what I've got prepared for you?"

"Sure, but are we going to be able to see the one I asked about as well?" she asked.

"Absolutely, you will be happy to know the couple that lived there moved out to Boston about a month-and-a-half ago and the house is ready for immediate occupancy," I said testing the waters a bit to see how quick she would be willing to move.

"Great," she followed up. "Let's go see that one first."

"No problem," I responded, throwing my freshly printed map in the trash and grabbing my briefcase. Then I opened the door out for her and we walked toward the parking lot.

"Nice car," I commented.

"It's a rental," came her response.

"Oh," I stammered.

"I know," she said, "we match. The girl at the counter thought that was funny too."

I could not help but chuckle a little at her disgust. She soon realized it actually was a little funny and had a good laugh too. "You want to ride with me or follow?" I asked.

"I'll just follow," she replied. "That way you don't have to bring me back."

"It's really no problem," I countered.

"That's okay," she called back, as we separated and went to our respective cars.

The whole drive over to the house all I could think about was how young she looked and how she was the total opposite of what I expected. "She did sound good on the phone," I thought, but I learned a long time ago that rarely ends up the way you expect. I guess this time was the exception.

After about a twenty-minute drive down country roads we pulled into the driveway of the house she had been inquiring about. It was not what I would have expected a woman like her to have picked out. It was off the road a ways, backed right up the woods, which gave a sense of privacy and seclusion without the necessity of a fence. It was a simple 1600 square-foot ranch with a walk-out basement. The house was built only a couple years back by a builder known for building fantastic smaller homes. It had 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, a beautiful kitchen that opened up to the great room, and a completely finished basement, but she wanted to walk around the outside first.

I followed closely behind as she trekked around the house looking over the landscaping and checking out the hot tub for a brief moment. It did not take long before I noticed she was obviously getting cold and offered to show her around inside. "I turned the heat on yesterday while I was here, so it should be much warmer inside," I said, gesturing towards the front door.

"Good idea," she responded with a shiver, and stepped inside as I opened the door.

I gave her a little time to get the lay of the land and take it all in. The house looked quite a bit bigger on the inside than you would have expected from the outside. The vaulted ceilings and the open floor plan were a real plus, and the stone fireplace seemed to excite her as well. "Wait 'til you see the basement. It's great for entertaining. I know you said that was something you wanted to be able to do."

She headed down the open staircase almost immediately. She took a quick walk around, checking out the little kitchenette as well as the full bath. She conferred that it would in fact be a great place to entertain. She especially liked the fact that the porch walked right out to the hot tub. "It wasn't on my list of 'must haves'," she admitted, "but I've always wanted a hot tub. Now let's go finish the tour of the main level."

I followed her up the stairs which put her tight little ass right at eye level as I took each step. I shook my head and must have coughed a little as I hit the top step. She turned and caught me looking and asked me what I was thinking.

I was thinking, 'Damn, that is one fine ass,' but there was no way I was going to tell her that. So, being the quick thinker that any good sales man has to be I told her, "I'm sorry. I was just thinking about our phone conversation the other day."

"Yeah, what were you thinking?" she asked.

I scratched my head, "I guess I am just a little surprised how young you are. Maybe that sounds bad, and I apologize, but you have to be the only Helen I have met that is our age and I guess I associate 'widow' with an older age group." I paused for a second. "Like I said, 'I'm sorry' I shouldn't have said anything. Losing your husband had to be hard."

"Don't worry about it," Helen responded. "First off Helen was my grandma's name, so that's where that came from. I actually like it."

"Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful name," I interrupted, "I just wasn't expecting you."

"I will take that as a compliment," she smiled. "As for dealing with my husband's death, it really hasn't been that hard. He was a workaholic and a creep. I had long since forgotten why I married him in the first place. But he made a ton of money and I liked spending it, so I stuck around. He died about a month ago when he drove off the road and hit a tree after another night of drinking late. Frankly I wasn't surprised." She hesitated for a few seconds. "Wow, that must've sounded really heartless."

"Not as much as you might think," I said. "Let's take a look at the kitchen. This is my favorite part of the house." I quickly tried to change the subject before she realized how terrible that really did sound.

As we stepped into the kitchen I tried to point out some of its better features, but in the back of my mind I was just glad I got her to believe that I wasn't staring at her ass by telling her I thought she would have been older. She must have bought it. She also must have finally warmed up because she decided to take off her suit jacket and drape it over one of the stools surrounding the bar in the kitchen.

I tried to act like I did not even notice her perky tits encased in the silky white blouse she was wearing as I continued to show her the stainless steel appliances and the dark cherry cabinets, but frankly I don't know if what I was saying made any sense because I was far too distracted. Finally I gave up on the kitchen and suggested we check out the master bedroom.

"Actually this is half the reason I wanted to see this house," she responded. "I had looked at it in an online tour and really liked it; so I saved looking at it 'til last to make sure I liked the rest of the house." Then she stepped inside and looked around.

The bedroom was naturally lit with a couple skylights as well as had a romantic feel about it. The bathroom tapered off into the corner and contained not only a beautiful multi-head glass brick shower, but a whirlpool bathtub as well. She also loved the sophisticated look of the two sinks and the mirror that looked as though it came straight from a Hollywood dressing room.

Then she passed through the bathroom to the enormous walk-in closet. As she looked through it I thought, 'I don't remember seeing an online tour for this house, but I guess I could have missed it,' and then I followed her in. I watched as she opened the drawers on the built in island and admired the closet space. Then I watched her walk to the end of the closet and pull on some shelves that I thought were attached to the wall.

"This is my favorite part," she said, as she opened a secret door hidden behind the shelves.

"How did you know that was there? I didn't know that was there," I said, as I followed her in.

"I told you, 'I saw it online'," she chimed, innocently.

I could not believe my eyes. The room looked like a dungeon from the dark ages. There was an old beat-up bench in the corner, and an old wooden chair next to it. There were chains hanging from the faux stone wall, as well as old-fashioned stocks, and other bondage devices spread about. I looked up at Helen as she looked around like a kid in a candy store.

"Tell me where exactly did you see this online?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention. The previous owners are members on a bondage website I frequent and they had posted pictures of their 'dungeon' a time or two. When they had to move they decided to leave it this way. I guess they figured people like them would enjoy it, and other people probably would never find it,"

I just stood there in partial shock and intrigue.

Then she said, "I just have one more question: what is rule number one?"

"Excuse me?" I asked sincerely, thinking she was referring to a real estate rule I was not familiar with.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she apologized, as she changed her tone to a more forceful one. "I guess you didn't hear me, slave. I said, 'What is rule number 1?'"

"Oh, crap," I thought. "She just said the magic word and now I have to do whatever she tells me. How does she know about that?"

I quickly dropped to my knees and bowed my head, "Rule number one is: the Diva is in charge. Anytime a diva calls you must go immediately."

"Good," she responded. "Now strip down to your cute little panties and let's see what I've got to work with here."

As I started to strip I looked briefly at my watch and noticed it was a quarter-past three. "Don't worry," she said, as if she were reading my mind. "You will get home in time. Your wife won't need to know."

As I removed my last piece of clothing and stood before her in just my panties I saw that she was now just wearing a white lace bra and a matching thong. They seemed to almost glow against her well-tanned body. She walked around me tracing her painted nails across my ribs, down my arm, over my goose bump ridden bottom, and up the other arm until she stood in front of me once more. Without her heels on she was only about 5'5", but she looked very athletic and trim. At this point my cock was pushing hard against the silk panties leaving little to the imagination.

"I have to say, I am impressed. Your wife wrote about her little fun on the site, but she never mentioned how handsome you were," she purred, as she slid my panties around my ankles and took my cock in her mouth. She worked on me for several minutes taking me to the very edge before she stopped. Then she stood up still holding firmly to my member and said, "If you do a good job, I'll let you come, but you have to do a very good job first."

Then she raised her arms and instructed me to help her out of her remaining clothes. Her bra clasped in the front and when I let her glorious tits free they seemed to almost hover where they were. They were easily the perkiest I'd ever laid eyes on.

"Touch them," she commanded, and I did, a little surprised to find they were all natural.

"Squeeze them," she barked, and I did.

"Pinch them," she moaned, and I took her ¾-inch long nipples between my fingers and began to squeeze and twist them.

"Now, suck them," she begged, and I obeyed with happiness until she pushed me away and told me to remove her already-moist panties.

I licked my lips at the sight of the only naturally blond pussy I had ever seen in my life. Her hair was thick, but trimmed nicely and I could not wait. Unfortunately she could.

"I want you to lock me in these chains and whip me," she told me. I hesitated. "Now," she commanded, as she stood facing the 'stone' wall with her arms stretched high.

I took the shackles and bound her feet and then her hands. As I stepped back to retrieve the whip from its spot on the wall I stopped and thought to myself, 'that may be the sexiest thing I have ever seen.' Her tan body was toned to near-perfection and her tits seem to rest in mid-air. Her ass jutted back just right with the perfect curves leading down to her majestic legs. And here I was about to riddle it with marks from the whip in my hand.

"I want 13," she told me. "Three for us to get warmed up on and get the blood flowing...and then I want you to really give it to me on the last ten."

azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers
12