Sweet November Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers

I did exactly as I was told. I am glad she gave me the warm-ups because I had never used a real whip before and it appeared to get her ready as well. When I finally struck her with the first of the ten she really let out a scream. I hesitated.

"Again," she yelled, and I obliged over and over again. By the time I was finished, her back had red marks everywhere and she was panting heavily. Her eyes were filled with tears as I released her bonds, but there was an obvious smell of sex in the air as she begged me to fuck her.

I could not believe how wet she was as I laid her down on the wooden bench and pushed my cock into her dripping pussy. I was so turned on by all that had gone on that it took me no time at all to really pick up the pace. She encouraged me by moaning and screaming with every thrust until we both came simultaneously.

"I'll take it," she mumbled.

"What?" I asked

"The house, I'll take it; whatever they're asking I'll take it," she blurted, as she stumbled over to put her clothes back on.

"Please, mistress, one last thing," I begged. "Please let me eat your pussy."

"No, I'll take the house, that isn't necessary," she responded. "You no longer need to serve me."

"Helen, please," I pleaded. "For a woman as beautiful as you are, I want to do it. This has nothing to do with the house."

"Well I did read that you did enjoy that quite a bit and that you were actually quite good. Who am I to deny a man who yearns to give me pleasure?" she said, as she walked over and sat in the old wooden chair and spread her legs.

I crawled over to her and began to lap at the folds of her beautiful pussy as she leaned back and began to run her fingers through my hair. Then I pushed my tongue inside and began to search out her clit as I licked and sucked slowly while she moaned. As I rolled my tongue back and forth over her most sensitive parts her breathing became even heavier.

"Oooh, you are good," she cooed, as she continued to slide her fingers through my hair. I kept the pace slow and steady for several more minutes getting her closer and closer to her boiling point. Then I heard her breathing get even deeper and took my cue to take her over the edge. I began to kiss her clit softly before I wrapped my lips around it and began to suck. At the same time I began to hum deep in my throat to enhance the sensation.

The next thing I knew she was pulling my hair and had wrapped her legs around me as she began to pant and moan harder than ever. It did not take long for her to scream out, "Yes, Yes, Yes," over and over again as she flooded my face with her delicious nectar. Finally she released me and then leaned forward, grabbed me and kissed me passionately before lying back to catch her breath.

Later as we dressed and prepared to go our separate ways Helen told me, "I am serious about the house. Here is my lawyer's card. In the morning, fax him over the pertinent information and I will bring you a check next Monday." Then she looked at her watch and saw that it was about ten after five and told me that I had better get going.

We quickly headed out the door and locked up the house and I headed home. I checked myself in the mirror a few times on the short drive home as I tried to fix my hair a little bit. Luckily the house I just showed was closer to home for me than my office so I was making good time and decided to stop real quick at a local fast food joint to use the restroom to clean up a bit. I got right in and out and continued on my way. Shortly thereafter I was pulling up my driveway and changing my clothes in the garage.

When I walked into the house, I hung up my clothes and was immediately met by Jess. "I want steak tonight," she told me, handing me the apron I used when I grilled.

I could not believe she was going to make me grill in this outfit. I was only slightly concerned about being seen by the neighbors. Because of the way our deck was set up I would be partially blocked from sight. I was more concerned about the fact that it was only about forty degrees outside. I stood there a minute hoping she would allow me to wear something else but to no avail.

I grabbed the bag of charcoal, got the grill started and came back in while I waited for the coals to burn to their desired level. "How did your showing go today?" Jess asked as I closed the patio door.

"Good," I answered. "She is supposed to be back next Monday with a check."

Then we discussed the house selling part of the day for a while before I headed back out to throw the steaks on the grill. As I pushed the coals around to get them just the way I liked I thought about our conversation.

Initially I thought she was trying to get me to admit to what happened, but now I was wondering if she was hoping I did not find about her membership to that bondage web site. I threw the steaks on the grill and headed back inside shivering. Nothing more was said about the day and I think my suspicion was confirmed.

After a few more minutes I went back out, flipped the steaks, and added some seasoning Jess really liked. Then I returned to wait some more. That is when I saw Jess setting up candles all over the dining room and spreading rose petals about. She had changed into a very sexy negligee that came down just to the bottom of her ass. I wondered what she had in store. It sure looked good to me.

A few more minutes passed and I went back out and got the steaks and brought them into the dining room to enjoy with the rest of the food I had prepared. I took off my apron and sat down and tried to get the shivering to subside. I was so cold that my dick had apparently sought out shelter and was barely able to be found.

As we began to eat I hoped I would warm up so as to not ruin our evening. As we finished our last bites I had finally stopped shivering and it appeared I would be ok. I took the dishes into the kitchen while Jess finished "preparing" the room.

Jess walked up behind me while I was putting the final dish in the dish washer and reminded me about the couple things I had left out by the grill. I quickly went to retrieve them. To my horror I heard the door close and lock behind me and Jess hollered through the glass that she would be back in ten minutes.

I thought I was going to freeze. The grill still had a little life left in it, but it wasn't close to being as warm as what it was before. I was finding it nearly impossible to keep warm as I rolled myself into a ball.

After what seemed life forever, Jess finally returned and opened the door. "Follow me," she commanded. I followed closely, shivering like crazy. "Lie down on your stomach," she said, pointing to the table in the dining room.

I did as I was told. She pulled off my panties and replaced my leather cuffs with furry ones which were already attached to the four corners of the table. Then she walked up behind me and patted me on the ass a little and outlined the now-faint letters that spelled "SLAVE".

After that she reached up under me and began to caress my soft, cold penis. "That just isn't going to do," she said, as she worked it until it was warm and hard. "That's better," she approved, and released it.

Meanwhile all I can think about is how that is the only part on my body that is warm. Then she walked to the back of the table and pulled, loosening the leaves in the middle and stretching my arms and legs even further. As she walked to the middle I noticed there were now a couple slots in the middle of the table where the leaves were separated. Jess began to move some of the leaves back together until there was no only one bigger slot right under my crotch.

"I really liked that contraption Amber brought with her the other day," Jess teased, as she grabbed my cock and balls and slid them into the open area before cautiously sliding the table partially back together holding them firmly in place. Then she reached up under the table and gave me a few good strokes to make sure everything was okay.

That was when the questions started. "What was her name?"

"What?" I asked.

She reached for one of the many glowing candles and let some hot wax drip on my cold skin. I could not help but yelp a little.

"I checked the website while you were grilling the steaks," Jess said, "What was her name?"

"Helen," I answered, now knowing that the cat was out of the bag for both of us.

She continued to berate me with question after question while dripping hot wax on my ice cold body whether I answered the questions right or not. The intense sensation on my skin made me want to flinch with every splash, but the firm grip the table had on my jewels kept me in place.

It wasn't long before I had told her everything that happened. I had red candle wax splashed from my shoulders, to my back, on my ass, and over my legs. I had never felt something so intense before and I could tell my cock was reacting.

Jess put down her candle and pulled a chair up next to the table. "Helen, huh? Her name online is 'TrophyWife71'. You know what's really funny?" she asked, as she reached under the table and began to stroke my cock. "She said the exact same thing online as you just told me here. I just poured the wax on for fun. By the way, she did say that you do, in fact, have a magic tongue." Then she began to pull harder as if she were milking me.

"When I get done here, you are going to take a shower and clean all that wax off. Don't worry, any marks you have will be gone by morning. Then you are going to meet me in the bedroom and lick my pussy real good until I tell you to stop. Do you understand?" she asked, pulling my cock a few last times causing it to explode into her outstretched hand. I watched as she licked my cum from her hand before releasing me from the table and sending me to shower.

After I was done I was surprised to find almost no visible marks on my body. "She must have used a special kind of candle," I thought, as I dried myself off and walked into the bedroom to happily fulfill my slave requirements.

As I walked in, Jess scooted to the edge of the bed and spread her legs to reveal she was more than ready for me. I removed the vibrator and replaced it with my tongue and slowly went to task doing what I love to do the most. Just as I had a few hours earlier with Helen, I took my time warming her up even more before sending her sailing over the edge.

I was surprised when she did not release me and told me to do it again just like before. I obliged her by starting slow once again and working her to a ragged frenzy, but again she did not release me. I repeated this two more times until my jaw and tongue could take no more and thankfully she could not either.

Finally she leaned over and kissed my slave forehead and told me to get to sleep.

azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers
12