Sweet November Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

I was startled as the buzzer went off once again, and the ladies stopped. I did not want it to end, but at the same time I could not wait to see what was next.

Jess reached over and rolled the dice. She rolled a nine. Then she pulled Kate's name from the bowl. Kate was obviously very turned on by watching what had been going on and practically threw the timer to Amber as she jumped Jess.

Amber struggled to get the timer set and started while Kate already had her lips sucking on my wife's nipples. Jess tried to reciprocate, but apparently Kate's adept lips, tongue and teeth were so powerful that Jess ended up just throwing her head back and taking it.

Once again pre-come began to leak from the tip of my cock as I watched one gorgeous women pleasure another until the timer went off. This time when the buzzer sounded Jess grabbed Kate as she raised herself up and kissed her full on the lips. Their tongues danced for a few seconds before they finally released each other.

"When the buzzer goes off, your time is up," Amber reminded Jess with a wink.

"You're right. I'm sorry," Jess replied, as she continued to catch her breath.

Kate picked up the dice and rolled a pair of ones. "Snake eyes!" she shouted, and all the ladies got very excited. I did not know why, but I had a feeling I would not have to wait long to find out.

Amber set the timer for twenty minutes as Kate pulled the names from the bowl. "Jess, then Amber, then Laura," she read.

Jess readied herself at Kate's waiting pussy and then Amber moved to sit on Kate's face. Laura started the timer and then began to fondle, caress, lick, and nibble, Kate's breasts.

"I am so glad they left me her tits," Laura exclaimed, as she started to fondle them. "They are so perfect. I love to play with them."

I watched in awe as Jess licked away at Kate's twat, while Kate licked away at Amber's. The whole time Laura played with Kate's tits while Amber rubbed Laura's ass.

My cock began to leak even more as my balls begged for release.

After several minutes they all switched places except for Kate. Now Laura was riding Kate's face while Jess played roughly with Kate's tits, and Amber was going to town on Kate's pussy.

With all the moaning, slurping, gasping, and such, I completely lost track of how many orgasms must have taken place, but it was obvious that Kate was in heaven and the others were having a hell of a time themselves.

They all switched places one more time before the buzzer went off. The smell of sex and sweat filled the air and my nostrils were loving it. As a matter of fact, pretty much all my senses were in agreement that this was incredible. I could still taste Amber's orange popsicle pussy. The sounds of their moans were a delight to my ears. And I had never seen anything so erotic in my life. The only thing that was missing was how badly I needed to be touched.

It did not appear that was going to happen any time soon as they decided to play another couple rounds. I really had no reason to complain as I enjoyed watching the ladies pleasure themselves and each other in many different ways. At one point or another I saw just about everything I could imagine. I watched them in groups of two, three, and four. I even watched them go solo for a time. I watched them lick, suck, nibble, and bite. I watched them fondle, caress, grab, grope, and pinch. Just about the only thing I did not watch them do was...me.

After they had each rolled the dice three or four times, they decided to call it a night. I looked up to see it was now just after 1 a.m. and was completely surprised how fast the night had gone.

Kate walked over to the chair and slapped my stiff member a couple times tauntingly. I hoped she would do it more. I knew that just a few more slaps or tugs would do it, but she would not give me that pleasure. She untied my legs and removed my cuffs and then told me to just stand there.

I obeyed as I watched the ladies put the coffee table back and then bring me the bowl. "Pick two," Jess commanded.

I was a little confused, but I reached out and pulled two names from the bowl. "Kate and Amber," I read, not knowing what any of it meant.

"Those are your bunk mates, tonight," Jess told me, as she and Laura disappeared into the guest quarters.

Amber and Kate led me to my bedroom and instructed me to lie down in the middle of the bed face up. Then they tied my hands together and bound them to the head board of the king size bed. Then they tied my feet together and bound them to the foot of the bed. Finally they climbed in bed next to me. Kate was on my right and Amber was on my left. Amber leaned over and kissed my cheek and then gave my cock a good hard squeeze. Then Kate did the same. It almost did the trick. I could feel the spasm growing, but it was not quite enough.

"Please, Kate," I begged. "I need it so bad."

Kate and Amber just giggled as they rolled over and pressed their cool naked bottoms against me. The mere thought of two beautiful naked women in bed with me, not only kept me hard, but also awake for quite some time before I was able to distract myself long enough to finally fall asleep.

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers
12