Sweet November Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers

That left me to tend to Vicky. I mentioned earlier that they seemed to be total opposites. I had no idea how dead-on I was. Initially I was referring to height and personality, but now I saw that their bodies were like night and day. Vicky was not only small in stature, but in nearly every way. I washed her thin but nicely-shaped legs up to her small waist and slightly protruding bottom. Her shoulders and arms were also thin and her breasts could not have been any bigger than an 'A' cup. However she did have long, inviting nipples atop them. Her pussy was completely bald and equally as inviting as her nipples. Although she was small and thin she was relatively attractive. She reminded me a lot of the gymnasts we watched at the summer Olympics. Finally I finished cleaning her up, but she was not done.

She pulled down on my shoulders and pushed me down on my knees. Then she pushed my face to her mound and forcibly made me eat her out. I really did not need to be forced, but I did not mind letting her be in control either. I licked her slit from top to bottom for several minutes as water cascaded over us. Finally I plunged my tongue deep inside her, found her clit, and began to hum deeply as I wrapped my lips around it. In no time at all she was moaning deeply as her knees buckled and she grabbed my hair pulling my face in to her even more. I grabbed her ass with my hands to support her small frame as I continued to take her to orgasm. She cried out in ecstasy as she reached the brink and tumbled over the edge. Finally, she released my head, regained her balance, turned off the shower, and stepped out.

"You have five minutes," she told me, as she threw a towel at me and exited the room.

I dried myself off as I caught my breath wondering what was to come. My cock was so hard now. I hoped some relief was in store.

A couple more minutes passed and then I opened the door and stepped into the hallway. I took a couple steps back towards the dimly lit main room when I sensed someone had stepped out of one of the bedrooms behind me. I turned to see who it was.

"Don't turn around," Ginny whispered softly yet directly, and then she placed a blindfold over my eyes. Then she placed her hands on my shoulders and directed me into the main room and sat me down on a cold steel chair. Then she bound my ankles to the legs of the chair and my wrists to the sides. The shackles that held them seemed to be welded to the chair itself. No matter how hard I pulled and twisted, there was no moving them.

Ginny must have sensed my bewilderment. "I'm a welder," she said. "I like to make stuff like this for fun. I've made all kinds of bondage equipment."

I had to admit I was impressed. I definitely was not going anywhere.

Then I felt my chair being tipped back until my head was resting on the floor. The next thing I knew Ginny's thighs were straddling my face as she lowered her pussy down over my nose and mouth.

"Vicky said you were good at this, so I wanted to find out while she finished setting up," Ginny whispered.

Despite the fact that I was bound and that she had not trimmed herself in quite some time, I found my way to her clit with relative ease. That was when I remembered how sensitive she was. After only a few quick licks, she was bucking up and down on my face and flooded my mouth with her juices. Apparently that was not enough because she held her position as I went to work once more. This time she held out long enough for me to plunge my tongue deep inside her and bring her to a slower, stronger, more controlled orgasm. I thought I was going to suffocate as she reached her climax and thrust her pussy hard against my face before finally falling off of me to my right side.

I listened as she caught her breath and relaxed as I caught mine, too. That did not last long.

Moments later my chair was raised back to an upright position and my blindfold was removed. Vicky now stood before me with her hands on her hips and anger in her eyes. Ginny stood just to her right and half a step behind. They were both still completely naked except for the pair of boots Vicky wore. The boots were black with 6 inch heels and the zipped up the side to the middle of her thigh. She looked hot and terrifying at the same time.

"Men are just about useless." Vicky declared. "Some are good for fucking. Some are good at pussy eating. Some are good for pumping gas. BUT most are good for nothing. Because of this last fact you are going to take the punishment for all of them. If you take it well, we might let you eat our pussies once more before you go."

Then she waved her arm towards me and Ginny took her cue. My hands were released and then shackled together in front of me. Then the same was done to my feet. My feet had just enough chain between them so that I could shuffle my feet to walk. After that I was made to stand and was led to the second bedroom. Once I got there the stood me in the middle of the room and pulled my hands up over my head onto a hook that held my shackles. Then the removed the chains from my feet but left the shackles on each ankle. The chain was replaced by a black steel bar that stretched my feet apart two-and-a-half feet. I would not have thought this would be that bad normally, but it was a tough position to hold and I was completely exposed.

"I want to see him come," Ginny told Vicky, as she eyed my rock-hard cock.

Vicky nodded at Ginny and once again she took her cue. Ginny wrapped her long fingers around the base of my cock and began to pump slowly. Stroke after stroke the pleasure intensified, but no matter how much I begged she would not pick up the pace enough to bring me to climax.

SMACK!

Suddenly I felt a leather strap slap my taught ass. I cried out in both pain and surprise as Vicky landed her first strike against men on my posterior. Ginny never released my cock, but instead of stroking it, she was now just squeezing it firmly. The feeling was intense.

SMACK!

Another blow to my ass and another moan of pain escaped my lips. Ginny tightened her grip on my cock even more. The sensation was incredible.

"I don't want to hear another sound out of you." Vicky said, as she paused between strikes to force a ball gag in my mouth and lock the strap behind my head.

SMACK!

A third strike hit, followed by a fourth, fifth, and sixth until a total of ten swats had been given. With each strike Ginny squeezed even harder still and the head of my cock was now a deep purple. I could not believe how bad I wanted to come despite the beating I had received.

Finally she released my cock; the feeling was almost unbearable. The blood flow had started again and my arousal was as high as ever. I did not want anyone to touch my cock, but yet I needed the release so bad. I had never felt such a strange sensation in my member and on my bottom at the same time in my life.

As I hung there recovering, Ginny pushed another one of her metal fabrications in front of me. It consisted of a four-by-four foot platform with two bars in the middle of each side. The two bars rose vertically about forty inches up to another horizontally placed bar which was wrapped in foam. They released my hands from over head and bent me over the foam-covered bar. Then they reconnected my hands to ring at the base of the platform. Due to the position my hands were locked in and the spreader bar holding my feet my toes scarcely reached the ground.

Now that I was held in place Vicky switched positions with Ginny and began to stroke my member and fondle my balls while Ginny selected a paddle from the wall. Vicky took a much different approach than Ginny did. After a short time of teasing she began to stroke me like crazy. She took me all the way to the edge, but then she stopped.

SMACK!

My eyes must have grown three sizes, and I nearly bit the gag in half as Ginny struck me full force with the cool metal paddle she had crafted herself.

"I find if you use the right materials, you get just the right flex and sting," Ginny whispered in my, ear as she rubbed my burning ass. "Besides, everyone uses wood. I don't want to be like everyone else."

Then she stepped back and delivered five more heat-inducing blows.

"Now I am going to fuck that ass for all I'm worth," I heard Vicky say.

I had not even realized she had left the room in the midst of my 'punishment'. I looked up and saw that she was holding yet another of Ginny's contraptions. Once again it was made out of steel and shaped to form a twelve inch cone. It had a rounded point at one end and got progressively larger until it reached its maximum diameter of around four inches. Then a handle had been attached to the end to provide better leverage.

As I stared at the device I felt Ginny squirting lubricant on my asshole. After she did this, Vicky found her place behind me and then worked it in and out of me over and over again. She took her time as she pushed it further and further with ever stroke until I was stretched to my limit. I am not sure how far she got it in, but I can tell you the feeling was intense.

Now that Vicky was content with the amount of pressure she had put on my ass they decided to move on to other areas. Ginny brought out her final contraption. It consisted of three thin strands of chain all joined together at one end. Two of the ends had rubber tipped clamps on them which Ginny latched tightly to each of my nipples.

I winced as she tightened them. I have never enjoyed having my nipples pinched or twisted. Today was no different.

The remaining chain end had an unusually-shaped, three-hoop shackle on it. Each hoop was slightly larger than the next. The largest of the three hoops was fastened tightly around the base of my cock and balls. The second was fastened tightly around the middle of my shaft. Lastly, the third and smallest one was clamped tightly just under the tip of my cock. The shackles alone put enough tension on me to make me very uncomfortable, but they were not done. Ginny pulled harshly on the section of the chains where they came together. The pain was incredible, but arousing at the same time.

Suddenly I felt Vicky playing with the tool in my ass once more. Slowly but steadily she thrust it in and out while Ginny proceeded to add small weight to the chain pulling on my nipples and genitals. With every weight she added Vicky picked up the pace. My head was spinning as various amounts of pain and arousal shot through my body. Then, when I knew I could take no more, with a flick of her wrists, Ginny snapped off the chains. At the same time Vicky was really pounding away at my ass. The flurry of feeling flowing through my nipples, ass, balls, and cock flung me over the edge and I shot my load onto my own face.

I was in total shock as the streams hit my lips, cheeks, and chin. Vicky and Ginny laughed with delight at their accomplishment and my total humiliation. Then they left the room giggling as they went.

I am not sure how long they left me in there alone. My face and cock were dripping from my own come and my bondage held me firmly in place. They had left the tool in my ass and it burned from the thrusting and spanking. At some point, my exhaustion and humiliation must have gotten the best of me, and I passed out.

Wednesday, November 13th

When I finally woke up, I was lying naked on their family room floor with a blanket thrown over me. Vicky and Ginny were sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast in their bathrobes. As I rolled over to get off the floor, I immediately was reminded of the previous night's events. My body was very sore and muscles I had forgotten I had, ached.

The ladies sensed my discomfort and they rose from their seats. Before I could lift myself off the floor Ginny was straddling me, pulled her robe up, and lowered her pussy down on my face.

"We want one last thing from you before we take you home." Vicky said as Ginny grabbed my head and pushed my mouth to her bush.

I lapped away for a couple minutes before she reached her climax. She was still quite sensitive, but this time she let me go after just one orgasm.

Then Vicky took her turn. As tired and sore as I was, I still did not mind eating her honey pot. She was absolutely delicious. I licked and sucked on her clit until she came in a screaming orgasm and released me.

They told me to go back to sleep and they would wake me when it was time to go. I was all too happy to obey this command.

An hour later when they woke me up, they were dressed and ready for work. They handed my clothes to me and I got dressed. Then they dropped me off at home on their way to work.

As I opened the door to enter I found a note.

Slave,

Don't worry about work. It has been taken care of. I will be working all day today. So take a shower and get some rest. I am sure you could use it. However, I expect you to spend the whole day naked, no exceptions.

I pulled the note from the door and went inside to take a shower. Then I lay down on the couch and fell asleep.

I must have been even more tired than I realized. I slept right through lunch and did not wake up until I heard the garage opening just after 5:00 p.m. when Jess came home.

I found my place on the floor near the door and kneeled in submission as she opened the door. As instructed I was completely naked.

"Did you have fun last night?" Jess asked.

"Yes, mistress, thank you," I answered. I knew that was all I was permitted to answer.

"Good," she said. "I brought home supper. When we're done I will take you to your next surprise."

We sat down at the table as we ate our sandwiches. I wondered whether this was a surprise I would enjoy or not.

When we were done Jess picked out some clothes for me to wear and we got in the car to leave for our destination. As per usual she said nothing as we drove.

In a matter of minutes we pulled up in front of the library at a local college. Jess led me inside and we walked around the various floors while she looked around. Finally she stopped and told me what she was up to.

"As you may have noticed there are several students here studying and doing research for papers. You can pick any woman here and I will make the arrangements for you to eat her pussy. The only stipulation is that you cannot leave the library. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I answered. This was actually a challenge I would enjoy.

We walked around the building once more before I finally made my selection. "She's the one." I said pointing in the direction of a student pushing a cart in order to return books to the rightful place. She was a cute brunette with her hair pulled back in a ponytail. She was wearing thin-framed glasses on her cute upturned nose. Her eyes were large and brown and her skin looked soft and smooth. She wore a tight, red sweater that covered her perky B-cup breasts and a pair of jeans that accentuated her tight, young ass.

When she reached for some books on the bottom of her cart, I got a glimpse of the red thong she wore and the butterfly tattoo on the small of her back. I do not know exactly what drew me to her, but the fact that she worked at the library seemed to put her in the class of those studious girls that always intrigued me, but I never brought myself to ask out. The fact that she worked there meant she might also know a good place to hook up as well.

Jess approached her and spent several minutes conversing with her as they both looked back at me. I smiled back as they chatted wondering what they were saying. Finally the girl walked up to me and put out her hand.

"I'm Emily," she said. "Your wife claims you are the best. Is that true?"

"I suppose," I answered.

"I will be the judge of that," she countered and then grabbed my hand leading me to an empty meeting room. "We don't have much time. I am still on the clock and they'll come looking for me if I am gone too long."

Then she locked the doors and closed the blinds to the room. After that she slid her pants down over her tight, round bottom and kicked them off. I stopped her from removing her thong. That was something I wanted to do myself. The red silk material looked like a Christmas package to me and I could not wait to see what it held. I slid her panties down to reveal her neatly shaven pussy. It was cut cleanly in the shape of a heart and I could not wait to dive in. I sat her down in one of the leather-cushioned armchairs that surrounded the rectangle table. Then I kneeled in front of her, ran my hands up her smooth sexy legs, and pushed her knees apart.

I leaned forward and pressed my tongue flat against the folds of her vagina. Slowly I ran my tongue up and down her slit as she leaned back in the chair. I took my time rolling my tongue from top to bottom of her entrance while my hands crept up inside her sweater and found the nipples of her young, perky tits. Then I rolled her nipples between my fingertips as my tongue dove deeper into her pussy. As her juices began to flow, the salty, sweet flavor caressed my tongue. The taste reminded me of fresh-made caramel corn as my tongue explored even more.

As I reached her clit, I pinched her nipples slightly, causing her moaning to increase. Her hands were no longer on my head, but now were clasped tightly to the arms of the chair in which she sat. I massaged her breasts with increased vigor as my lips wrapped around her magic button. Then I licked, sucked, and hummed her to orgasm pinching and pulling at her nipples as she came. She did not cry out as many women before her had. Instead, she moaned long and deep as the waves of pleasure took over her body.

"That was incredible," she sighed, as she slouched back in the chair, still gasping for air. "You could definitely teach the boys around this school a thing or two."

"It was my pleasure," I said honestly.

Then she pulled her jeans back on and stepped over to me. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her as she kissed me passionately. Our tongues danced together for a few brief seconds before she released me.

"You can stop by and see me any time," she said, as she stuffed her panties in my jeans' pocket. Then she grabbed the bulge at the front of my pants before she turned and opened the door.

"Sorry, I really have to get back to work. Believe me, I would much rather do this than stack books, but duty calls." Then she walked out the door and I followed her out the section where we had left Jess.

Emily returned to her cart with a huge grin on her face as I searched the floor for my wife. After a couple minutes, I found her sitting on a couch reading a copy of "Redbook."

Once Jess saw me, she put down her magazine and headed for the door without saying a word. I followed her to the car and we drove home.

Once we arrived at home, Jess ordered me to run her a bath. As I had done several times before, I washed her body and shaved her legs until she was satisfied with my work. Then I was sent to my spot on the floor to sleep while she continued to relax in the bubbles. Due to the amount of sleep I had received that day and my aroused state of washing my wife and eating out a young vixen I had a hard time getting to sleep.

Jess discovered that I was still awake when she exited the bathroom and ordered me to stand. I stood before her naked as she berated me for not obeying. "I told you to go to sleep. Now I am going to have to punish you."

She motioned me to lean over and grab the footboard of the bed as she dropped her towel to prepare to spank me. She delivered ten successive swats to my ass with her bare hand as my punishment. The combination of her sexy naked body and the spankings gave me another erection.

"I guess we are going to have to do something about that; aren't we?" she asked rhetorically, as she eyed my cock.

Then she jumped up on the bed, rolled over on her back, and spread her legs wide. Then she beckoned me to fuck her as she raised her legs. I happily slid my cock inside her surprisingly wet pussy as she threw her legs over my shoulders. I pumped away at her vigorously as she ordered me to fuck her harder. My balls slapped against her beautiful ass with every thrust until we came together in amazing unison and I collapsed on top of her.

azrael13
azrael13
164 Followers