Sweet November Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

"DONE!" I heard shouted from the section next to mine where I knew my nemesis was stationed. I was disappointed, but knew I had to finish.

I started to yell 'Kate', since I knew she was the only one left but I wanted to be sure before I did in case I had gotten one wrong earlier. I had already lost based on time, so I did not want to miss any points because of accuracy.

I kneeled in front of the chair and licked firmly at the entrance of her pussy as I penetrated her with my tongue. After locating her clit and getting her juices flowing, I was a little confused. The taste was very familiar, but it was not Kate. It was Jess. I called out Jess in a questioning tone and signaled that I was done.

A judge standing nearby pulled off my blindfold to reveal that my suspicions were correct. Kate had been leading me around during the event, not Jess. The same thing had happened at all four sections, but none of the others got it right. They all guessed their final woman's name without really tasting her. Jess could not have been more proud.

When they tallied up the final points, even though the others beat me on time, I beat them all on accuracy. That put me in a tie for the lead with the slave I had battled from the start. It also eliminated the other two from the final round, but they were not put through the same ringer as the others. Instead they were made to kiss the feet of Helen and the two remaining slave owners. This was also humiliating to their owners.

"It is now time for the final contest." Helen announced. "Tug-of-War"

My nemesis and I were led naked to the round platform in the center of the room where the other slaves had 'met their doom'. The platform was now empty except for two chairs on opposite ends of the circle. My opponent and I were told to get down on all fours facing away from each other. Then two ladies in red came up behind us and strapped a leather belt around our waist and a leather band at the base of our cock and balls. The band around our genitals had a D-ring on it which the attached a chain to. The other end of the chain was attached to a D-ring on the belt of our opponent. We were now positioned in such a way that if one of us crawled forward we would pull on the package of the other, but the belt kept us from doing any real damage as they were also linked to the band around our genitals. However it would be painful.

Once the crowd was assembled around us Helen spoke once again. "The first slave to pull the opposing slave across the line in the center of the circle will get to fuck the prize in the chair in front of you. (As you can see there is nothing in the chair yet, because your mistress will get to determine your prize.) The loser will be forced to watch the winner take his prize as well as be forced to clean the cum from her pussy afterwards. Do you understand?"

We both nodded our understanding and then she addressed our owners. "Now you must put your prize in the seat."

My opponent's owner quickly jumped on stage, pulled her panties to the floor and looked back over her shoulder to her slave and winked. Next she bent over and put her hand on the chair and swayed her delicious ass to motivate him. As she sat down in the seat and spread her legs she told him that when he won he could fuck her pussy and her ass, and then I would have to lick them both clean. He really got excited about that and got ready to crawl towards her.

Jess took an entirely different route. Instead of jumping up on stage, she sent Kate up there instead. She knew that there was something about Kate that drove me wild and that was all the motivation I needed.

Kate took her time getting to her seat throwing her white leather top and bikini into the crowd as she walked. Now she stood before me in just her white high heels and her mocha tan as she squeezed her fabulous tits in her hands and then took a seat.

I now had all the motivation I needed. At the same time it appeared that he did too. I was going to have to be smart about this. I needed a strategy or my dick was not going to be much use to me whether I won or not.

Helen began to signal the start, "On your mark..."

We both rose to position like we were preparing to sprint.

"...Get set."

"He is bigger and stronger than me, but there has got to be a way to beat him." I thought.

"Go!" She shouted.

He began to lunge forward the second she shouted, but at that very moment it came to me, and I sat down on the chain. As he dove forward his package met too much resistance as the entire weight of my body held my end of the chain firmly in place. His eyes got as big as saucers as the sharp pain shot through his genital and into the rest of his body and he rolled over and grabbed his balls in pain.

I took my cue and crawled forward as the entire crowd watched in shock. He was helpless to do anything as I pulled him across the center line while he was crippled with pain.

Helen announced my victory and the crowd roared as one of the ladies in red released my chains, belt, and band. Then she went over to assist my nemesis who was still rolled in a ball, clutching himself.

I wasted no time getting to Kate. I pulled her from her chair and pushed her to the floor. Then I dove in to her pussy while the crowd cheered on. I licked and sucked her like a starving animal until I hat brought her to her first orgasm. Then I rolled her over on her stomach and pulled her up to her knees while I took her from behind. Her pussy felt so incredible as I pounded away at her with reckless abandon. I wanted it to last longer, but I was so turned on that I could not slow down.

I grabbed her wonderful tits as I thrust in and out of her. Occasionally I would pinch a nipple while I licked and sucked on her neck and ear lobes. All at once I felt the pressure build as she pushed hard back against her. My cock exploded in glorious orgasm which in turn brought her climax on. I collapsed on top of her in exhaustion as the crowd clapped approval to out finale.

Moments later I saw my opponent crawling over to lick her pussy clean as he was supposed to do. I stopped him short and shook his hand congratulating him on a game well-played. Helen acknowledged my gesture and allowed him to leave without any further consequence. Then she marveled at my nobleness, which I accepted, but knew deep inside that I just did not want his lips on her pussy.

Once again, I collapsed on the platform in complete exhaustion. Jess brought me another sports drink and then told me she loved me and kissed my cheek.

I told her I loved her too and then kissed hers. After a few swigs of my drink I realized the place was clearing out. Jess helped me up and we headed towards the door. We walked to the exit where our chauffeur opened the door for us both and then drove us away.

Several minutes later I was surprised to see her pull up in front of the hotel I had stayed at the night before. I shot Jess a puzzled look as the Asian princess came around to open my door.

"You deserve a good night's rest," Jess said. "And you won't get one sleeping on my floor. There should already be some food waiting for you. I will pick you up at eight o'clock in the morning. Your clothes should be in the closest." Then she leaned over and kissed my cheek one more time and handed me my robe.

I quickly put it on and headed inside. Wanting to be seen as little as possible, I wasted no time at the elevator and headed straight for the stairs. This backfired a little because I was left standing in the hall while I waited for my chauffeur to open my door since they still would not give me a key. Finally she caught up and let me in.

I quickly went in and shut the door. Then I started the hot tub and took a few bites of the bacon cheeseburger Jess had ordered for me. "Boy, she knows me well," I thought, as I bit into the juicy burger. It really hit the spot.

I was crawling into the tub as I finished off the fries when I noticed the time on the clock. It was not even nine o'clock yet, but my body felt like it was close to midnight. I really was going to get a good night's sleep since she was not going to be there until eight.

I slid down further in the tub to relax for an hour while I caught up on a little sports news. Then I retreated to the comfy king-size bed and drifted immediately off to sleep.

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers