Sweet November Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

Mere minutes ago I was lost in the idea of giving my all to bringing my Mistress pleasure through her glorious pussy. Mere minutes ago I thought I would hardly take another breath that would be so heavenly, yet now I found myself caressing her magnificent tits as my tongue danced back and forth from nipple to nipple. Once again she paid homage to me by rewarding my ears with the magnificent sound of her moaning. I needed no further recognition than this, but my cock felt otherwise and seemed determined to get relief as my erection tried to bore its way into Julia's body.

After who knows how long, I felt an insatiable desire to return my attention to her dripping pussy once again. Her groans told me I had made the right decision as I slid down and locked onto her clit once more. This time I wasted no time with pleasantries and went straight towards the jackpot. At the same time, I reached up and rolled her nipples in my fingers and pinched them roughly. In practically no time at all, she was bucking in ecstasy, as her most powerful orgasm of the day took over her body. She surprised me when she knocked me to the ground as her climax hit its peak.

A few seconds after coming down from her high, she looked back at me with lust and determination and ordered me into the bathroom. Not knowing what to expect but sensing all was good, I quickly made my way into the room. To my surprise she slammed the door shut behind me and locked the door from the outside.

"I need a moment to recover," she gasped through the door, as she leaned lazily against it, "and then I will prepare for the grand finale. Just wait patiently and I'll be back for you in a little while."

I had no choice but to make myself comfortable and hope the lust in her eyes was a good thing. If it were not, I was sure the pent-up frustration of my erection would be enough to kill me. I found a soft spot on the floor and waited.

After what seemed like hours, but I am sure was much less, I finally heard the doorknob turning and the door opened only slightly. "Put this on," she insisted, and a soft black blindfold was thrown in through the small opening.

Finally, after the blindfold was in place, she opened the door completely and came in to lead me away. By now my erection was all but gone and she decided to use my member to guide me. With her hand wrapped tightly around the base of my cock and balls, she pulled me along quickly behind her. I walked gingerly, trying to keep up, but for obvious reasons this was difficult and her snickers indicated she was enjoying the scenario completely.

Soon we stopped and she positioned me in front of a large wooden board that felt like the size of an average dining room table for eight. With my blindfold still on, she pushed me back against the cool board and pulled a three-inch-wide leather strap tightly across my chest. She pulled it tighter, in fact, than I would have thought necessary. After that she pulled another one across my chest a little lower than the first. Then she fastened one more across my stomach. All of them were pulled as tight as possible, and made breathing slightly uncomfortable.

After pulling on the straps to ensure their tightness, she moved on to my hands. First she took my right hand and pulled it straight over from my shoulder and against the board. Then she took another three-inch-wide strap and fastened my hand tightly to the board. After that she took a much thinner strap and pulled it tight across the inside of the highest knuckle on each of my fingers forcing me to keep my hand wide open. Before moving to my left arm she checked the straps thoroughly. Finally she moved around the table and did the exact same thing on the other side. When she finished everything was pulled so tight that the only things I could move comfortably were my head and my legs. It would not take long for that to change.

Julia stepped back for a moment to admire her work but then quickly moved to secure my legs. She started by wrapping the first strap around the middle of my right thigh. That was quickly followed by another just below my knee and a final one around my ankle. Once again she ensured they were pulled tightly before moving on to my left leg. When she finished with my left leg I found myself with my feet just off the ground and legs spread wide. In addition I was completely immobilized except for my head.

Finally Julia reached up and pulled off my blindfold, revealing herself to me. As my eyes adjusted to the light I saw she had changed her outfit once more into something I would have never imagined in a setting such as this.

Standing before me in all her splendor, Ms. Stiles was wearing a simple periwinkle blue babydoll nightie set, with dark brown lace accentuating the bust line as well as the flowing hem, which barely covered the matching panties below. She looked so sexy and yet so innocent at the same time. The silky, translucent fabric hugged her curves deliciously and the lace brought out her chocolate brown eyes. A flurry of confusion rushed over me as I hung in my bondage. This was not what I expected, but I am sure that was all part of the game.

"You have been very good today," she whispered seductively, stepping towards me. "So if you promise to hold your orgasm until I tell you to come, I promise you will have one of the most mind-blowing orgasms of your life."

I nodded my agreement, but in the back of my mind I feared she would take me to the edge, only to leave me there, unsatisfied, once again. I did not know how much more my balls could take.

Slowly she ran her index finger along the underside of my penis causing it to slowly rise. With her other hand she strummed softly at the softest part of my scrotum. In no time, I was fully erect and my balls were rising.

Julia stopped and reached for another leather strap from her pile. The strap she chose was only about an inch wide and when she wrapped it around the base of my cock and balls, it forced them to protrude almost embarrassingly out in front of me.

Once the strap was in place she produced a bottle of baby lotion and slathered a generous amount on my genitals. After that she slowly and methodically massaged the lotion into my member, paying special attention to my ultra-sensitive head. If I could have squirmed it would have been a sight to behold. As it was, I was tossing my head back and forth as she continued the teasing.

After she had her fun, she took my shaft in her right hand and gripped it at the base. Slowly she slid her hand up towards the head and off the end. Then she replaced her right hand with her left and did the same. Ever-so-slightly she picked up the pace switching from one hand to the next bringing sheer delight to my throbbing cock. That was when I discovered the method to her madness in regards to the bondage.

As my excitement built, my body was inclined to breathe heavier but the straps prevented it. I had to guess this was similar to the sensation people felt when they enjoyed being choked during sex. I am not sure this was something I wanted to experience regularly, but it was certainly exciting.

The other thing I discovered was that as my excitement builds, I am inclined to clench my hands shut. The straps along my fingertips kept that from happening almost to the point of frustration. These two things together managed to prolong the experience as well as heighten the intensity.

Despite these distractions I found myself on the edge of orgasm within a few short minutes. "Please, Mistress," I groaned, as she expertly continued my arousal.

Slowly she shook her head from side to side signaling that I must hold off coming. She never looked up, but I could tell she was enjoying the tormenting pleasure she was giving me.

Gathering all the concentration I could muster I took as deep a breath as I could and tried to pull my mind away long enough to hold off the orgasm I so desperately craved. I closed my eyes and tried to escape, but her charms would not allow me to get away. Finally she released my member just short of explosion and stepped back to admire her handiwork.

My engorged cock and balls quivered in anticipation and I took short, quick breaths in an effort to regain my composure. She laughed at my agony and then reached out her right index finger to tease the sensitive underside of my erection.

"Hold tight," she whispered reassuringly. "I promise if you can hold on 'til the end, it will be worth it."

Then she took a few steps back, reached up under the edge of her nightie and slid her fingers inside the waistband of her matching bikini bottoms. In one smooth motion she slipped them down off of her beautiful bottom, down her toned legs and over her painted toes.

I watched as she stepped up to where I was bound with her panties clenched in her hand and held them up to my nose to sniff. The strong aroma of her excitement had soaked deep into them and I was the grateful recipient of her fragrance.

No sooner had I begun to take it all in than she pushed the damp, silk bikini bottoms into my mouth. I struggled at first to keep them out but realized this was a battle I was better off losing.

Suddenly, out of nowhere she pulled out an eighteen-inch wooden ruler and ran her fingers along the edge to reveal its thickness and pliability. My eyes got as large as saucers, as I could only imagine what she had planned next.

SMACK!

Without a word or a warning she slapped my rock-hard erection with the ruler.

SMACK!

I winced in pain as I bit into her panties.

SMACK!

Every strike brought amazing, but also surprising, exhilaration.

SMACK!

I could hardly breathe, but my erection seemed larger than ever before.

SMACK!

She landed her final blow and left the room for a brief moment to allow me to recover.

With my head spinning from all the 'fun', I desperately worked to catch my breath during her absence. As I finally calmed to a reasonable level, she returned with a mysterious bottle in her hand and a sinister spring in her step.

I watched tentatively as she poured the concoction into her hands and then lathered them together. Then she began to massage the cool lotion into my balls and up and down my shaft. In a matter of moments, the stinging pain I had felt earlier had disappeared but the throbbing erection remained.

For the next several minutes she teased and toyed with my cock and balls, taking me to the brink over and over again. Finally, when I felt I could take it no more, I groaned for release.

"What's that?" she questioned knowingly.

I worked her panties out of my mouth and spit them out onto the floor. Then I begged once again. "Please, Mistress."

"Not yet," she responded, as she worked my shaft harder and faster while massaging my balls.

A few more minutes passed and I begged again, "Please may I come, Mistress?"

"Not yet," she answered once more, and added a little more of the cooling lotion without skipping a beat.

Several more minutes passed and I felt as though if she told me "no" once more I would have no choice. My balls were so full and had risen as far as they could. I had held off as long as I felt my exhausted body could handle, and even though I feared the worst, I had to beg again.

"Please may I come, Mistress?" I pleaded, as I felt the come boiling in my balls.

In one quick, fluid motion she released the strap around the base of my genitals with one hand and continued to stroke my cock furiously with the other. "Yes, you may," she gasped in anticipation.

No three words have ever sounded sweeter.

As if struck by lightning, my whole body was enveloped in orgasm as I shot my load into the air. She watched in delight as she continued to work my cock up and down through the whole thing. Stream after stream of cum shot from my cock for what seemed like forever, as I experienced the mind-blowing orgasm she had promised. I had questioned her integrity in my mind, but my heart somehow knew she would be true to her word.

I am so glad I listened to my heart for once.

After she pumped my cock dry, I collapsed in my bondage. With my head still spinning and my cock still dripping, she began to release the straps holding me up. As she reached the last couple straps I caught sight of her panties on the floor and determined to recover them before I left. The last strap she undid was from around my chest, and when she let it go I let myself fall to the floor and grabbed her bikini bottoms in my palm as I hit the floor.

Quickly she helped me to my feet and led me to the room where I had changed at the beginning of the day. "Thanks for today," she smiled. "I had a blast."

"You're welcome," I responded, and stepped toward my box of things.

She took a couple steps towards the door and without turning back said, "I would have let you keep them anyway." Then she finished her journey out the door and disappeared.

I looked in my hand at the blue silk panties and laughed quietly to myself. Then I pulled my clothes from my box and got dressed. Before I got my shoes on, the woman that brought me there earlier in the day was standing in the doorway.

"You ready to go?" she demanded.

"Just about," I responded, as I tied my shoe.

"Hurry up," she countered. "And you can wipe that smile off your face while you're at it. No one is going to believe you anyway."

"I know," I said. "I know."

I did not even remember the helicopter ride home or anything else about how I got back to my room.

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers