Sweet November Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers

"Were you able to satisfy your clients with that tiny little nub this last week?" the woman asked, as she strutted around me.

"I'm cold," I answered matter-of-factly. I should have known better.

My snide response was meant with a swift, hard slap to the balls, and as a reflex, I pulled my arms down and legs up to protect myself. This had the counter effect of pulling hard on the rope and impaling the hook in my ass even further. I winced in pain and tried to straighten up as quickly as possible despite my agony.

"That is not what I asked you," she snapped.

I stood there silently trying to remember the question. Concentrating was beyond difficult right now.

"Were you able to satisfy your clients with that tiny dick last week?" she repeated unsympathetically.

"Yes," I gasped in response.

"I find that truly hard to believe," she sneered, and then took her thumb and forefinger and began to pull on the head of my flaccid member. She pulled hard and away as if it were something she were trying to rip off, rather than something that was actually a part of me. It took everything I had in me to remain still and composed.

After a few hard tugs it began to come to life. This apparently pleased her by the sounds of her giggling. Once it got to the point of being semi-erect she switched from tugging to slapping. Due to some of the experiences I had lately, I actually enjoyed this and felt myself becoming aroused. After what I would guess to be thirty to forty well-placed slaps, pre-cum was accumulating at the end of my cock and my balls began to rise. She gave me a few more slaps after I reached this point and then stopped abruptly.

By now I was up on my toes in anticipation and my arms had become very tired from holding them up over my head. I grunted my disapproval at her stopping short of my climax, but it was obvious that was her plan all along.

"Please," I whispered desperately.

"You didn't really think I was going to let you come, did you?" she inquired teasingly, as she reached out and twisted my left nipple roughly.

"Yes," I responded hopefully.

"Then you are dumber than I thought," she shot back, and stepped behind me to inspect the hook in my ass. "How does that feel?" she asked as she pulled up on it.

"Fine," I grunted quietly.

"Good," she replied, "because you could be hanging there for a while. You never know how long those test results will take."

"Test results?" I inquired.

"Yes, test results. What do you think we wanted the blood and urine samples for? We can't send you back to your wife all disease-infested," she said bluntly.

"I thought these women had been tested," I said, trembling as a cold sweat began to roll down my body and my member began to go soft.

"They were," she responded, "but you can never be too careful."

Sensing my mental anguish over the conversation, she stepped back in front and took my drooping member in hand. "I am sure you have nothing to worry about," she commented, as she slowly slid her hand up and down my shaft. "It's just a silly formality."

"Maybe I can help you out by giving you something else to think about," she said with a smile in her voice, and after just a few, nice, long strokes she had my attention redirected and my cock jerking in anticipation. In a matter of moments she had me as hard as a rock and at the brink of orgasm.

Suddenly she squeezed my member tightly, flicked my balls, and then stopped addressing my unit altogether.

I exhaled my displeasure.

"I told you that we could be here a while," she laughed. "If I let you come now, what fun would that be?" With that she slapped my ass and disappeared behind me.

I stood there as patiently as I could trying not to think to hard about the tests and concentrate on something more calming. Unfortunately, as soon as I let my mind drift away I would relax my arms, causing the hook to pull painfully at my anus. Over the next half an hour or so, this series of events repeated itself several times before my captor returned to my side.

"It looks as though my little friend is a little tired," she mocked in baby talk, as she held my small, soft member in the palm of her hand.

I just grunted in response. I was exhausted.

"Let me help you with that," she followed, and began to tug roughly on my dick with her thumb and forefinger. As painful as it was, especially considering my situation, it did the job. In a matter of seconds my unit was growing and stiffening like that of a fifteen-year-old boy who had just found his mom's Victoria's Secret catalog.

Over the next forty-five torturous minutes she tugged and teased my cock with incredible skill. Every time I felt my climax reach the point-of-no-return, she brought me back down anyway. It seemed as though I was constantly at the edge of orgasm without actually being allowed to come. This was easily the most wonderfully frustrating sensation I had ever felt. I wanted so bad to be allowed the release, but at the same time I did not want it to end.

Suddenly I heard someone pounding on the door. She was obviously really into what she was doing by the way she jumped at the sound.

"I'll be right back," she remarked, as she stepped quickly towards the door. Her toe caught the corner of the blaring light as she walked away. For the first time since entering that room I was given a glimpse of what she looked like before she had a chance to slide it back into position and I was blinded once more.

After seeing her, my initial thought was this was the type of woman I would expect to be on the other end of a pay-by-the-minute phone sex call. She was not what most men would find attractive, but her sultry voice more than made up for it. She was about five-foot-nine and a bit on the chunky side, although her exact shape was a bit tough to make out between the sweatshirt and blue jeans. Her hair was blonde, shoulder length and wavy. Even though I only saw it for a split second, it was obviously dyed that color. She wore little or no make-up as it was apparent she knew she was not here for her looks.

Once she had repositioned the light she continued to the door, opened it just enough to reach out and take a folder from the person on the other side, and then she stepped quickly back over to my side.

From there she could look over the folder and the findings there in it, as well as mumble to herself just enough to drive me crazy. After thumbing through a half-dozen papers and corresponding remarks of, "Interesting," "Really," and "Hmm," she finally closed the folder, put it down on the floor behind and grabbed my member one final time.

"You will be happy to know everything checked out okay," she began. "Now I have one final question for you. Would you like me to finish you off?" As the words left her lips she gently caressed my erection.

This was actually a tough question to answer. I really wanted to be let down. I was exhausted from holding up my arms and my ass felt as if it were about to be torn in two. However, she was so good at bringing me to the edge over and over again I could only imagine how incredible it would feel to have her expert hands bring me to completion.

"Yes, please," I blurted. I wanted to know how good it could feel, but I knew if I wasted any more time that just meant I would be standing there that much longer.

Immediately she began to stroke my swollen member as she had so many times before. The way she squeezed and released as she rolled up and down the shaft and over the head was like nothing I had felt before. In a matter of ninety seconds or so she had me on the edge. My balls had risen to their all-too-familiar height of arousal and I was standing on the tips of my toes in anticipation. With just two or three more strokes I would be ready to explode.

"Three...Two...One...Oh my...!" I thought to myself. In an instant she grabbed my balls roughly and pulled while simultaneously releasing my hands from their bondage. What was destined to be one of the most glorious orgasms ever had ended abruptly and painfully.

As the hook fell from my ass, my hands fell instinctively to my groin. Almost immediately she pushed me out the door into the cold and then threw an envelope at my feet. Keeping my left hand in place, I quickly picked the envelope off the ground and tore it open.

358 was all the note said.

'Crap!' I thought. 'That is on the next aisle, I can't believe I have to run naked all the way over there.'

Nevertheless I wasted no time. Not wanting to be seen, I ran to my destination, knocked on the door and then gently tried the doorknob just in case. To my delight it was unlocked and I went in. Once inside I discovered a note on top of a small cardboard box on top of a metal folding chair.

Being naked and cold, I quickly tore open the envelope and read the message.

Open the box and put the contents on. Then have a seat and wait for further instructions.

'What is in the box?' I thought to myself and quickly pulled back the flaps to reveal the contents: a cock cage. I would like to say I was surprised, but I half expected it.

My member had already gone soft due to the harsh treatment I received at the end of my latest session and the cold air surrounding me. This made putting the contraption on much easier than if I had been erect or even semi-erect even though it was different than any I had seen before. The cage was made entirely of clear plastic and had several unique characteristics. The first one I noticed was the burrs. They were strategically placed so that when the cage was locked there was hardly any space between them and the skin just below the head of my cock. If I were to get aroused in the least bit I would experience the pain for which they were intended. At the base of my genitals was another set of burrs. This set ensured that the only way the cage was coming off was with the key. If anyone were to pull on the cage it would be very painful. The other unique characteristic of the cage was that is actually separated my balls. This was neither a positive nor a negative trait, just something I had not seen in devices such as this before. Typically these things try to keep everything tight and together.

Finally I got everything as comfortable as possible and closed the cage. Then I took the tiny lock and snapped it into place on the underside. After that I took my place on the folding chair and prepared myself to wait a while.

I was quickly met by two surprises. First off, my focus on the cock cage had totally taken my ability to think logically away. The metal folding chair was ice-cold against my bare ass and felt almost as if I had been bitten as I sat down.

The second surprise was much more pleasant. Rather than waiting forever to find out what would happen next, an envelope slid under the door the exact second that I sat down.

I jumped back up from the chair and seized the note.

In the corner of the room you will find another box; put on the contents, and wait for further instructions.

I had not even noticed the box before, hidden among the shadows. It was much larger than the other. As I began to open it I hoped to myself that there would be clothes inside. Thankfully, I was not disappointed.

Inside the box was a black cotton thong, black leather pants, a long-sleeve orange t-shirt, a leather jacket, a pair of dark grey wool socks, and a pair of black leather boots. I was a little taken back by the outfit, but was not going to be too picky under the circumstances.

As if on cue, the second I finished lacing up and tying my boots another envelope slid under the door. I stood up, did my best to adjust my package through the leather pants without allowing the cage to inflict any pain, then I picked the envelope off the floor.

You are just about done. Proceed to the front gate. Your ride is waiting.

As I walked out the door towards the front of the facility I had to wonder what was next. I had seen my share of dominatrices and leather over the past couple weeks, but rarely was I wearing this much. As I drew closer to the gate and the waiting taxi came into view I surmised I must be meeting Jess at some theme party. The only question in my mind was who the guests would be. "Would they all be women or couples? Would I be the only one dressed like this or would they all be dressed like me? Only time would tell," I thought, as I opened the back door of the taxi and crawled in the back. Inside I found a Burger King bag waiting for me, at which point I realized how hungry I actually was.

As I enjoyed my burger and fries I looked up into the driver's area at the clock on his dash. It was not until then that I realized it was nearly 5 p.m. After all I had been through already, I knew Jess still had plenty of time to do so much more.

A few bites later, I was done with my burger and fries and was relaxing in the back seat with my drink in my hand. Another ten minutes went by and I realized I had no clue where we were. As much as I enjoyed driving the back-country roads, as well as finding new ways to get through town, none of this looked familiar to me. Several more minutes passed and I found myself being driven slowly down an alley.

Suddenly we came to a stop near the back of a shop. The alley was so narrow that we were only a couple feet away from the building. Seconds after we stopped a blue steel door opened up and a woman began to walk towards the cab. I could only see her from the middle of her torso down, but thanks to the tight leather pants and the little bit of her pink t-shirt peeking out from under her matching jacket I could tell she was definitely a woman. Moments later she opened the door opposite me and climbed inside. To my surprise, it was my beautiful wife, Jess.

Before I even had a chance to say anything she slid across the back seat towards me, wrapped her arms around me, and locked her lips with mine. As nervous as I had been earlier in the day about seeing her, it took me only a split second to catch up with her. By the time the driver had the car in gear we were making out like high-schoolers in the back of a Buick at lookout point.

"I missed you," she gasped, as she caught her breath. Our tongues and lips danced together once more.

"I missed you too," I answered. My fingers ran through her hair as I pulled her to me. For several more minutes we kissed and groped each other before saying another word. The mystery of how we would respond to each other after a week apart had been sufficiently answered.

Finally we broke our embrace and settled back into our seat. Both of us were trying to catch our breath. The excitement of the situation had obviously overtaken us.

"Where are we going?" I asked, hoping to catch her with her guard down.

"Nice try," she laughed. "We both know I am not going to spoil the surprise. Don't worry though, we're just about there."

Moments later we pulled into the parking lot of our local Harley-Davidson dealer. I am not sure how he did it, but the driver managed to get me completely lost while taking us to a place I drive by on a weekly basis.

"What are we doing here?" I asked. Certainly they were not having a gathering here during business hours.

"Come with me," she responded, after paying the driver. She took my hand as we walked toward the glass double doors at the entrance of the showroom. Once inside she walked me toward the corner of the showroom to a red and black Sportster that had been completely chromed out.

"What do you think?" she asked, with a big grin on her face.

I have been wanting a new bike since I sold my last one to pay for our wedding. Unfortunately this was not my style in the least, but I did not want to seem ungrateful.

"Did you buy this for me?" I responded, trying to feign excitement.

She got a big grin on her face and began to nod her head up and down. "No," she responded, "I know you better than that. Let me show you what I really bought you." Then she took my hand once again and led me into the back.

"Where did you get the money to buy me a bike?" I inquired.

"Wait 'til you see the house," she followed. "You fetched quite a lot of money at that auction, and we got just over half of it."

"Really?" I questioned.

"And the auction only accounted for part of it. You would not believe what we got for winning the competition and breaking the auction record," she responded cheerfully.

I was taken back by it all, but at the same time my ego got the boost it desperately needed. On the other hand I struggled a bit with the thought that I was pimped out like this, but that was a conversation for another time.

After leading me a short distance through the service area of the shop, we stood before an all black V-rod with a couple orange accent stripes and blacked out Screaming Eagle exhaust pipes. My jaw nearly hit the floor. It was perfect.

For the next several minutes I just walked around the beautiful machine trying to come to grips with the thought that this was mine. Jess just stood back and let me take it all in. Finally I climbed on, my grin widened even further.

"Is this really mine?" I asked in disbelief.

"Absolutely," she responded. "Now let's get out of here. I've got plans for you." As she said this, she handed me a matching black helmet and a pair of gloves. I started it up and revved the engine a few times before pulling on the helmet and gloves. By the time I was ready she had already jumped on the back with her helmet on and the garage door was opened up for us. Seconds later we were headed down the road in the cool autumn air. For the next twenty minutes neither of us said a thing. I was riding nowhere in particular, but we did not care.

Finally she must have gotten anxious and started giving me directions for where to go. After about a dozen or so turns I found myself driving through a mid-upper-class subdivision. Two turns later she had me headed towards a cul-de-sac. Then she pulled a garage door opener out of her pocket, pointed it towards one of the houses, and the door began to rise.

As I drove up the driveway, I struggled to take it all in. It was no mansion, but it far exceeded anything I expected us to be living in any time soon. I knew I was a good real estate agent, but I had neither the connections nor the experience to get us this house. Apparently I did not need to.

I had barely stopped the bike in our new three-stall garage when Jess jumped off and ran towards the door. I remained on the bike still floored by the fact it was mine.

"Come on," she hollered. "It will still be here in the morning. I promise."

Slowly I climbed off and followed after her. Once inside she led me a short distance to the kitchen. The cabinets were a beautiful cherry wood and were accented nicely by a speckled tan counter top. The hardwood floors and the stainless steel appliances really brought the whole room together. Though I rarely had any involvement in the kitchen, I had to admit I was impressed.

"Up on the counter," she said with a smile, as she gestured for me to take a seat.

I hesitated for only a second before following her instruction. Almost as quickly as I found my seat she began pulling off my boots, socks, and pants. I took her cue and removed my jacket and shirt. Moments later the only thing I had left on was the cage. She quickly reached into her pocket, pulled out the key and with a flick of her wrist had it off.

"What was that all about anyway?" I asked

"I just wanted to keep you guessing," she responded with a sly little smile. "My guess is that it worked." Then she kicked off her boots, slid off her pants and walked away.

I quickly jumped down off the counter wondering what she was up to. I followed her into the great room, fixing my eyes on her delicious ass and the pink thong fraught to conceal it. I could not wait to get my hands on it.

azrael13
azrael13
165 Followers