Sweet Outdoor Sex

Story Info
You have spontaneous sex outside.
1k words
4.03
25.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Relax.....Take a deep breath.....now.....imagine that we are taking a walk, a walk to nowhere in particular. The air outside is clean and sweet smelling, the breeze blowing the trees only slightly. It is a lonely dirt path we are walking No one is around for about a mile.

Birds are singing, settling for the evening, and frogs are coming out to serenade. I am wearing a soft cotton dress, and my hair is down, and you are in some long shorts, and a tee. Both of us are barefoot, walking hand in hand. The sun is on its way down for the night, and midway in the sky we see the moon coming up, it is a full moon. We stop to sit under a big oak tree, continuing our conversation, to watch the sun settle behind the trees.

You listen as I talk about what amounts to absolutely nothing, and as I turn to look at your face, you meet me with a kiss. Not just any kiss, a long, slow, oh so passionate kiss. I very gratefully return the kiss. I feel my heart beat a little faster and feel your breathing on my face at a steady pace. You move the kisses from my lips to my cheek, as you take my head in your hands, slowly you move down to my neck. I feel myself becoming aroused, and my muscles loosen.

You gently lean me back, keeping the soft kisses steady, slow, moving down my neck to my chest. You slip the strap of my dress off my shoulders, and your lips venture off in their direction. You then lower my dress a little further, revealing my breasts. Your hands then explore my nipples, then your lips and tounge come to pleasure as well. By now my chest is heaving and I am moaning in delight.

I feel your knee gently press between my knees to open up my legs. I want to feel your skin on mine. I lift your shirt above your head, your nipples are erect, and you too are breathing heavily. I draw my legs up as I feel your hand slowly slide up my outer leg, and moving in towards my inner thigh. I feel the muscles in your back and sides tense as I teasingly tickle with my fingertips. I single handedly unbutton and lower the zipper of your loosely fitting shorts while still enjoying your play. I can feel that your dick is hard and leaving traces of its arousal on your Calvin Kline's. You can go ahead and slip those off now, you won't be needing those.....

Your lips move down a little further. Through my dress, I feel your lips and gentle bites on my ribs and belly. My back arches in the pleasure of it all. I feel the grip you have on my hips tighten as they can't help to writhe in result to your kisses. You slip my panties off, and spread my legs to reveal my now aroused, wet, throbbing, flower. You know I want you, but you keep yourself from me a little longer.

Your lips and tongue move to my inner thigh, and I begin to tremble. Your soft tongue caresses the inner lips of my delicate flower. It circles the opening, and figure eights back up to the mountains peak, Oooh, that is the spot.... Over and over you bring me to the point of ecstasy, it is almost unbearable. I pull you back up to my level after I can bear it no longer. I slip those Calvin Kline's off of that perfect ass of yours. As we kiss, you slowly enter me. It is soft, wet, and tight. At a steady pace you pull back and push forward, allowing yourself to be surrounded by it all.

My flower grips onto your hard dick, pulling it in, not wanting it to pull out, It tries to keep hold. But you are too strong. But not to worry, it is right back in. My legs move up and down your body as you work the magic that you do so well. Hitting that spot, making me tingle all over, I feel you in my belly even, Your hard dick, it fits me like a hand to a glove.

The moon is all the way up in the sky now, and we are making love under the oak, on the soft grass. The wind has picked up a little and I feel it tease my hard nipples. Uuuh, I feel the pleasure building up deep inside of me. It wont be long now. You realize that I am not far away, and quicken your pace slightly. Ohh, you feel so good inside of me. I taste your neck, it tastes of salty sweat.

I hear those little grunts escape from your throat as clench my legs around your body, and pull you deeper, and deeper inside of me. You don't realize it, but it is those grunts that let me know that you are not far either, and I am pleasing you as well. It is that, that sends me closer to the edge. Beads of sweat appear on your brow, the muscles in your arms and legs tremble as you feel the Orgasm welling inside of you.

My breathing deepens, heavier and heavier, the moans become more frequent, and increase in volume. Ohhh, here I come, ohh, I'm gonna come.... Tighter and tighter, gripping your hard and huge member. Pulling you deeper, ohh, go deeper. There, right there.....I feel you as well reach your climax. And the timing could not be more perfect, I feel my body release, as you yourself explode inside of me. Sweat from your body drips down onto mine, and your body unwillingly collapses onto me. Both of us breathing heavily, lie in the ultimate of quiet, and the aftershock of our session. It was wonderful.

After a moment, you lift your head to meet my gaze, and we share a smile. You fall over to lay beside me and we share a moment together, naked, in the moonlight. I can still feel you inside of me. But we have to get home, people will worry....but we will take our time. I love you, you are my one, my only, for always.