Sweet Punishment

Story Info
His erotic punishment for her mouthiness.
1.7k words
47.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had a long day. She hadn't meant to be short with Him when He called. She knew she needed to apologize and would. She saw the movement out of the corner of her eye. Her heart skipped a beat. She knew the form was male, but He had a meeting and wasn't supposed to be home until late. She turned off the water, and peered out of the shower, catching His reflection in the mirror as He walked out of the bathroom. Her heart slowed to a more normal rhythm as she reached for the towel and walked toward the sink as she dried the water from her body. It was when then that she saw the note:

"You disrespected Me. I am not happy with you. Lay down on the bed, naked, face down and wait. Don't fail me again."

She read it twice unsure as to His mood. Obviously, He wasn't very pleased with her. She had been doing all sort of things recently that seemed to irritate Him. She adored Him but just seemed to be off when it came to Him. Quickly, she finished drying herself, let down her hair, and made her way to their bedroom. The light was soft with some candles placed around the room, shrouding the room in shadows. She sensed He was there but couldn't see Him.

She did as He directed and lay face down on the bed, hands on either side of her head as she wasn't sure what to do with them. She lay there what seemed like a long time before she felt the bed sag under His weight as He sat down on the edge of the mattress. Wordlessly, He took her arms, pulling them above her head. She felt the silk of the stocking as He wound it between them, keeping them together. She felt Him hook the hose around the rails in the bed's head-board and then drag His fingers down her arms. He pulled her hair from around her face and arranged it on her back. Her nerves were tingling as His hands roamed her back, down over her ass and the gap between her legs. Every nerve was stretched taut as she waited for the next area His hands would explore. Her breath caught in her throat as His hands roamed up her sensitive sides. The feeling was exquisite as His fingers grazed the sensitive skin on the side of her breasts, and she stretched her neck as His hands slid around her throat. She felt the material slid up over her face sheathing her world in darkness as He tied the blindfold over her eyes.

She started to throw her head around, but He leaned down and spoke to her for the first time. "Unless you want me to continue being displeased with you, you are NOT to move so much as a muscle unless I give you permission. Understood?" He whispered sensuously in her ear. He played with her hair, letting each curl wind around his fingers as He exposed the vulnerable, sensitive nape of her neck. She felt His mouth on the spot that drove her crazy. She moaned and moved her ass seductively. Her reward was a swift smack on her bottom. "Be still, girl," He whispered as His mouth descended again on her neck. Her body tensed in response to the sensations washing over her, but she held still. The sexual tension was emanating from the taut muscles of her body, but He continued, and she moaned as she felt her core begin to melt under His onslaught.

"Shhhhh," He commanded, "or I am going to have to gag you as well." She locked her lips together as she fought the waves of pleasure His mouth was creating. His mouth moved with feather-light kisses down her back to her ass. He kissed each globe, sucking the flesh into His mouth, leaving a trail of pink marks. A moan escaped her lips at the erotic suckling, and His hand came down with a swift smack on her ass. He laid across her legs, further restricting her movements as His fingers trailed between the crack of her ass and down between her thighs. He could feel the moist heat gathering there and dipped His finger into her juices. He tasted her desire and smiled at her sweetness, and then He took his finger up and down that treasured path, sliding His finger ever farther between her legs. He could feel her legs pulling against Him as they tried to part, but He used His weight to hold her still.

He slid His face against her thighs, inhaling the scent that was hers, just as she was His. His tongue slid out and lapped toward her pussy hole but couldn't reach that tender spot. Later, He intended to feast on her juices so He would just be patient. Instead, He satiated Himself by paying special attention to her ass. He pulled her cheeks apart, running His warm tongue around that special opening. He knew how intimate she considered that and was rewarded with her squeal. He responded by biting her round ass, playfully but firmly to remind her to remain quiet. He was pleased when she went silent, tense but silent. When He sensed she couldn't take much more, He shifted His weight and sat up. He took her legs and helped her flip over onto her back. He smiled at the look on her face, flushed, mouth soft, ready for so much, eyes covered.

He lifted her hips, slid a pillow underneath them and pushed them wide. "Remember, you are not to move a muscle. Shake your head if you understand," He told her. He was pleased when she shook her head in the affirmative. He slid down the bed, and started at her feet because He knew how hard it was going to be for her to hold still as her feet were exquisitely sensitive. He sucked her big toe into His mouth and heard her sharp intake of breath. He grinned wide, toe in mouth and all. He tortured that piece of flesh until she moaned uncontrollably. He immediately took her foot between His strong hands, holding it immobile and laved her toe until she moaned and shuddered from the exquisite sensations He was demanding her body endure. He reached up and firmly pinched her inner thigh, and she stilled quickly. She needed to learn she was His personal playground, her body His in its entirety.

But He took pity on her and began to work His way up the inner calf of her leg... that was until He got close to the back of her knee. He knew this to be another of her soft spots. His tongue darted in and out of that sensitive crease, as if giving her body a warning of what He was going to do to her other creases and folds of sensitive skin. He switched between legs as He felt her twitch in her attempts to remain motionless. He could smell her arousal and could ignore the fragrant beckoning only for a short time. He gave her no warning before His mouth descended on her exposed pussy. He loved the taste of her as she responded by arching her hips upward toward His mouth. He licked and played at her exposed cunt, tasting the sweetness that was uniquely her. He prodded her opening with the tongue that moments before had been denied Him, that place that was His. He heard her moan as she tried to control her body's urge to writhe under His hot mouth. But He let this infraction go as His mouth took her higher toward a thundering climax.

As He sensed she was near, He started kissing a path up her tummy, stopping to lick a drop of moisture from her belly button. As His mouth neared the bottom of her breasts, He slid His hard cock between the folds of her pussy, rubbing it intimately against her clit. She moaned again, despite her best efforts to refrain from any noise, and He sucked the tender underside of her breast until He felt her focus return. He licked that pink spot before working up to her nipple, devouring the areola. The warmth of His mouth on her nipple was more than she could bear as every nerve ending was stretched taut from His oral assault and His cock grinding against her clit.

"Please," she wailed as she fought the waves of ecstasy washing over her body.

"Please, what?" He answered with a feigned innocence as He watched the erotic look play across her face.

"Please may I move," she wailed again.

He smiled as He launched an all-out, oral assault on her other breast, taking her nipple deep within His warm mouth. "Is that all you want?" He asked her, masculine satisfaction evident in the tone of His voice.

"No!" she cried. "I need to cum!"

"Then ask me," He answered as His cock found a rhythm against her clit. He could feel her juices slick against His dick as His body rocked with a motion as old as time. He could feel her hard clit-nub as He gyrated His hips in a dance of seduction He was sure she couldn't withstand much longer.

Finally, when she knew she could take no more, she whispered raggedly, "Please, may I cum?"

He slid His hard cock deep within her wet, pussy hole and murmured against her mouth as His tongue claimed that hole as well, "Yes, baby, you may come." His hips began to pound her as His dick pummeled her cunt. He felt her body respond instinctively by meeting each of His thrusts, the pillow under her hips allowing Him to fill her completely. She wrapped her legs around His hips as if to draw Him in deeper and deeper. Her hips encouraged Him to fuck her with a passion He hadn't felt before. Soon He was as lost as she, and when He felt her body arch with her orgasm and her hot pussy tightened around His cock, He could take no more either. He shot His cum deep within her body as her legs held Him imprisoned until her pussy had milked His cock dry.

He tenderly stroked the hair from her face as He watched the emotions of their exquisite sex play across her face. He kissed her mouth as He removed her blindfold, and she returned that kiss with a depth of emotion that told Him without words how she felt. He smiled as He kissed her, their deep love obvious.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Going for a Run Fiona has a rough night at work and wanders into the park.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Forcible Seduction A woman falls in love with the man who takes her by force.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Good Little Girl, Big Bad Cop Haley is force-fucked by a cop who kidnaps her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Giving in to the Cock Awoken by an intruder and giving in to his cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Please... Don't Young woman is kidnapped and used by her new master.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories