Sweet Punishment Ch. 01

Story Info
She was bad, so her Lord punishes her.
3.4k words
4
24.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had spent a lot of time preparing. Her make-up was subtle aside from the heavy kohl outlining her huge eyes and the deep carmine lipstick. She had her short hair softly, wildly spiked with a black mantilla supporting a silver and deep green scarf that contrasted and set off her rich skin, lips, and eyes.

Her dress was velvet, a shade or two darker than her lipstick, and had been specially cut in a cross between ancient Cretan and European medieval styles with some modifications for her figure and her Lord's desires. Her full breasts were exposed and supported by the bodice for easy access, her hard nipples poking out over the edge.

And her ass, mmm, her ass (she resisted the temptation to stroke its full, round softness) was covered, but the dress was styled so that there was a slit running up to just above her crack, her long soft tail could then be free. The slit was matched by a plunge that exposed her spine. The two would have met but for the special belt, made of black heavy leather with D rings, small silver and brass bells, and studded with rubies and garnets. The front was likewise slit up the front and there was an oval window cut to show off her bellybutton.

She sat, as commanded, on her special throne. It was a heavy wooden chair, sumptuously padded in burgundy and black leather, with a seat that was cut away so her ass and cunt were available when she was allowed to sit in it. Although she was seated leaning back, her hands were behind her, not on the arms, resting on her ass. She had inserted her Lord's favorite toy, a double dildo with separate controls for each cock-branch.

The one in her cunt was on low, gently stimulating her and keeping her at a nice level of continuous arousal. The second branch's six inches protruded from the front of her dress and she could not keep from looking at it from time to time, admiring how much it looked like her Lord's sweet cock. She felt that if she had been allowed and could bend that far, she would be sucking it hungrily in anticipation.

As she waited for Him, the soft smells of patchouli, vanilla, bay, cinnamon, rose, heather, linseed oil, and a touch of turpentine teased her nose and softly rhythmic, sensuous music accentuated her need to be taken. She strained in her chair, waiting, wanting, needing her Lord's touch, his tongue, his cock, his smile, his eyes meeting hers. But she held still, knowing He was watching her, until it became too much. Much too much. She tried to move slowly, to move the dildos in her to bring herself off, to relieve some of the need. Her torso gyrated slowly, but soon the sensation began to overtake her and she was moving more and more the closer she came to cumming.

Her breathing became more ragged, and low moans escaped her lips. Just as she realized how obvious she was becoming, the door opened, framing her Lord. She squealed in fright at having been caught, jumping slightly in her chair; it was enough and she came, her juices gushing around the dildo. She lowered her eyes, blushing and ashamed at being caught.

"Oh, my pet, oh, no. What shall I do now? You have disobeyed and in so doing, ruined my plans for this evening. What shall I do?"

He stood before her, arms crossed over his chest. She could see his cock in his loose pants, but was dismayed to see it softening. He was really angry, and she stifled a sob as it hit home what she had done. She had disobeyed, she had denied him what was rightfully his, her orgasm. She would not be allowed cum, but worse, she would not be allowed to pleasure him, to have his cum in her, to feel him as he orgasmed, to feel his lusting love for her.

"Answer me!" He jerked her head up, his hand under her chin, stretching her neck up almost painfully. "Well, I am waiting!" His eyes flashed his anger and she could see he was truly, deeply upset with her.

Tears welled in her eyes as she sought to speak. She could only stammer out half words and sobs of fear and penitence.

"oh, Babycat, I am so disappointed in you. Why? Why did you do this, deny your Lord your orgasm? Answer me!"

She broke down completely, collapsing forward off the throne and falling at his feet. She kissed them, begging forgiveness, crying piteously to do whatever he wanted to compensate him.

"ON YOUR KNEES!" Oh, she hated when he yelled like that and quickly got on her knees with her hands behind her again. She kept her eyes down, not even looking directly at his feet, just straight down to the floor. She kept choking back sobs while the tears flowed of their own accord.

"Stay there while I think, and hush yourself." He began to pace, to walk around her. Then things got worse. He removed her mantilla, and undid the fastenings of her dress. He stripped her of her beautiful dress, pulling her up to her feet to remove it. She quivers as he hesitated, drawing the next moment out and letting her anticipate the shame of it.

She felt him put his hand around her tail; she fouoght to not whimper or beg. "You have dishonored your kittenness. So, until I am satisfied that you have wiped this dishonor out, you may not wear your tail." Her Lord pulled the butt-plug tail out, quickly, but not roughly, then shoved her to the punishment drawer. Her rectum twitched as it closed back up on nothing. Her tail was gone.

"The suit, the tan one." Low moan escaped her, she hates this one.

"What was that? Did you say something?"

"No, my Lord. I do as you tell me."

"hmm, OK, but it sounded like you were upset with my order. Were you?"

Oh, the double bind; honesty and he would be even more upset, or dishonesty and even more punishment when she was discovered. She found a way to tell the truth that he would accept.

"oh, my Lord, I was upset to find out that you were that angry at my disobedience, not at your choice of punishment. I would never dispute my punishment, my sweet Lord."

Crying, she put the suit on, the hated suit. It was a one-piece made of thick, supple tan suede that flattened her breasts and covered her ass and cunt, taking away access and subtle feeling. Then he completed her despair.

"Put this on." He held out a flannel night gown that covered her from neck to floor and killed her curves. Her luscious curves that she was so proud of. Curves women half her age were envious of, that her Lord frequently complemented her on, that he frequently came on.

She meekly took the gown and stood there. Tailless, curveless, what could be worse? Then she saw that he was still holding something. Her heart sunk as low as it could go and then some. He was that upset with her; he held the mask.

She had not worn the mask since their first days together when she was learning what her Lord expected of her. It matched the suit, thick, heavy tan suede that covered her eyes and held her mouth closed but left her lips exposed. She understood that she deserved this. She had disobeyed in a way she had not for a long time. She had cum without her Lord's permission, denying him her lust and joy.

Her tears leaked from under the mask.

"On your front, arms and hands under your stomach. Keep your legs together. Do not move in any way until I tell you to."

'Oh, my Lord,' you think, 'please don't take me like I am nothing. Please, I am yours and I am sorry.'

**************

I stood there, over her. My legs on either side of her. I cried quietly, feeling so bad that I must punish her like this. I considered what I must do next. The suit would let her feel what I was doing, but not enough to enjoy it.

I took the paddle and smacked her bottom twice, not very hard, but enough to tease her. I could see the tension in her body as she wanted to squirm and stick her butt out more so she could feel the spanking better. As I spanked, her muscles tensed more; the more they tensed the lighter I spanked until I was just barely touching her butt. I could hear a very quiet whimper of frustration from her. I admired her self-restraint at that point, knowing how much she enjoyed a good sound spanking. I gave her a couple more very light swats and was gratified to see her holding herself motionless.

"Oh, good girl! Here is a small reward for your obedience." So saying, I gave her a full out smack on each cheek and was rewarded myself when she kept back two very nice whimpers of joy.

"Good. Now, get on your back with your legs closed and your arms against your sides."

She quickly complied and lay there very still as I stood over her again. My cock was super hard now and my balls were screaming for relief. My feet were on either side of her body, helping to pin her arms at her sides.

I stroked myself slowly, savoring the pain of this punishment. mmmmm, I knew she was not fully to blame, that the fault was partly mine. I had not been able to go with her on a business trip and had forbidden her to masturbate. She had been gone for a week and was probably so horny and needing me that she could not help herself. Anticipation had gotten so bad, she had to cum. Also, I had been cruel in that I had put my cock's likeness right where she could not help but to see it.

Of all the sex acts, I like masturbating by myself the least. I love masturbating, and being masturbated by, my partner or masturbating while my partner masturbates or looks on. But when it is not a truly shared experience, well it is still good, but not nearly as much fun.

As I stroked to orgasm, I looked at my pet, my Babycat. So patient, so eager to please me, so willing to have her punishment. I knelt, and felt her surprise. My balls rested on her flannel-clad chest as I took her arms out from their trap. The soft fabric caressed my sac as I put her hands on my cock. She stroked me as I humped our hands. My cum squirted over her face and neck, the mask catching some of it, but I aimed to hit her skin where it was exposed. Aside from her hands, she did not react or move in any way. The last few drops of cum ran over her hands as I unfastened her mask.

*******

Her Lord's cock throbbed in her hands as he removed her mask. She looked up at him anxiously, unsure of whether or not to smile or lick up the cum. Then he smiled and moved up so that his cock was at her mouth.

"Go ahead, my sweet good girl, take it."

With that, she sucked him eagerly into her mouth, tasting his cum and savoring the musky man-smell of him. He sucked her hands clean as she swallowed the last of his seed. He pulled out and slid down her body. His mouth was filled with cum and they kissed, drinking it, sharing it. He kissed, licked, and sucked her face and neck clean and again filled her mouth with his tastiness. Something was odd, he never sucked his cum straight off her body before, always preferring to either lick her pussy or ass clean or to kiss her after cumming in her mouth.

She started to ease herself up when he put a hand on her chest to hold her down and said "wait".

She lay back, wondering 'what's next? isn't the punishment over?'

"Relax, Babycat, I will do the work." He shredded the flannel gown and took the hated suit off of her, lifting her to do so. He then rolled her over and pushed her ass high in the air. She loved this position and her pussy began to drip.

He ran his tongue over her vulva, teasing her clit awhile. She shuddered with pent up desire. Then his tongue danced on her skin, working its way back to her anus. He started rimming, circling around, then flicking the hole. He pulled her up higher and stuck his face in there, shoving his tongue at the hole, seeking entrance. She relaxed her hole, pushing slightly out, and in he slid. He began to hum and giggles mingled with her happy moans. He was humming "Terrified" by Anna Ternheim.

She sighed when he pulled away, but he shifted position slightly and she braced herself for his cock in her ass. But then something tickled her thighs and ass. Oh, he did it! He gently pushed her tail plug back in, letting her feel it slide to rest in its proper place. Her cunt twitched with a small orgasm, squirting her cum on his hands and legs. His tongue resumed dancing around her anus, dancing around the plug, easing the initial pain. Then he pulled them over and they spooned as he started whispering in her ear how much he was sorry for having left her in such dire straights as to cause her to disobey. He promised never to leave her in that situation again and said that if they were to be apart for more than three days she could please herself everyday, as much as she wanted, until 24 hours before coming home.

*******

I was please to see her look of relief and delight as I told her my decision. She twitched her tail, and it lay on us, tickling our skins. We lay awhile on the floor, spooned, warm and satisfied that punishment was over. I felt her skin on me, and was glad the suit was off of her. I got up, and she looked up at me, questioning, wondering.

I pulled her up, then scooped her in my arms to carry her over to the throne. I sat her there, kissed her, and said, "mmm, my sweet pet, sit for a minute, and I will clean you up and re-dress you. We should not miss out on our evening of fun." So saying, I got a small basin of hot water and a soft washcloth. I cleaned her, refreshened her, helped her restore her makeup. We got her re-dressed. She was beautiful. Her face was calmly radiant, excited and happy. I love her eyes, the way she looks at things with such knowing and humor, the way she looks at me with desire and care. Lastly, I reinserted the dildo, turned on low again.

I bade her sit while I refreshened the basin. As I approached her, I saw that she was just now noticing how I was dressed. I wore loose black pants, almost mongol-style loose, a dark green poet/pirate shirt, and a black and gold vest over them. I had a wide black leather belt with D rings and dark brown high suede boots with daggers tucked in them. Her nipples hardened and the areolae crinkled most deliciously, inviting my mouth to suckle her breasts.

I stood for a minute just regarding my pet. She sat, as a cat should sit, erect, proud, regal, with her tail draped over the throne and curled about her body's curves. Her face was so dear, her eyes so luminous in the candle light. I bowed deeply, took her hand and kissed it.

"My Lady Babycat," the emphasis on my does not go unnoticed, I see, "I require your talents and ministrations tonight."

"My Lord," oh, so properly subservient, "I am eager to serve you."

I step before her, my hands bunched and resting on my belt at either side of my body. She pulls my pants down and begins to clean my cock, balls, and ass. Like her, I had already cleaned out my colon, but I enjoy the extra washing, both giving and receiving. As she works, my cock begins to seep pre-cum, but she does not use the cloth for that. She leans forward and kiss-sucks it onto her tongue letting me see that she swallows.

When I am fully cleaned, she starts to pull my pants up when I move slightly. She stops and looks up at me, hope in her eyes. I smile down at her and nod. Her lips curl in a smile as she slides her mouth sloooooooooooowly down my shaft. She takes me almost all the way in before backing up to the tip of the head then sliding slowly down and all the way in. Her breath tickled my short hairs as her nose came to a rest on my pubic bone.

Her tongue pressed the under side of my shaft and the tip massaged the base. I could feel her throat moving as she swallowed to fight the gag reflex. She kept me there, my head against the back of her throat, for a few second before pulling back. She began to bob her head, fucking my cock with her mouth. She was constantly looking up at me, seeking approval and reassurance. Her eyes promised heaven, and her mouth delivered on that promise.

I stroked her hair, neck, and shoulders as she sucked me. Occasionally I would put my hands on either side of her face to feel my prick in her mouth, or I would massage her throat from the outside as I was from the inside. She pulled back, sucking so hard my head came out of her mouth with a loud pop.

She nuzzled my shaft, working her way to my balls. Her lips nibbled at me, causing my shaft to jerk and twitch. I reveled in the feelings she was evoking from my cock. Her tongue reached out and drew one of my balls into her mouth, then the other. Then she did something she rarely does, she closed her jaws just enough for her teeth to make themselves felt.

It sent shivers through my body as she sucked on them, her teeth barely scraping me for emphasis. She pulled back, again sucking hard so my balls popped out slowly and without hurting against her teeth. Her mouth travelled further down, licking her way to my anus. She tongued it for a couple of minutes, then resumed her head bobbing on my cock.

My hands tightened in her hair and she eased for a few seconds before renewing her efforts to get my cum. She flexed her head this way and that, her tongue swirling around my shaft, then she deep-throated me sucking hard and bobbing in fast short movements. She sighed and moaned around my cock and that, as she knew it would, sent me over the edge. In spite of having cum before, I flooded her. She worked quickly to swallow as much as possible, but some still leaked around her greedy mouth.

Our eyes were locked when I came. Her sheer pleasure at being allowed to have me cum in her mouth, for her to swallow my seed glowed in her eyes. She kept sucking and licking until she had gotten me as clean as she could.

Still looking me in the eyes, she stood, placed her hands on my shoulders as I embraced her. She bent her head back, her lips red with invitation, with surrender. I kissed her, tasting my sperm in her mouth, on her lips, in her soul. She sighed contentedly, and began to purr.

*******

She purred as her Lord sat her back down. Even if she did not cum again tonight, she would still be purring in the morning. His cum was hot, salty, and sweet to her taste. As she gazed into his eyes again, she saw, to her delight, that he was not finished.

TBC...