Sweet Release

Story Info
I walk down the hallway.
985 words
3.66
37.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walk down the hallway. I nervously stop at the door. I take a deep breath and count to ten. Finally impulsively I raise my hand and knock on the door. Anticipation rises as I wait. I look down and see the knob turn and my heart instantly jumps in my throat. The door opens and he stands there. We both look at one another and finally without hesitation he pulls me inside. We say our hellos and in an instant my nervousness goes away as I hear his calm, soothing voice. Without wasting time he takes me in his arms. I tremble and without warning I feel tears stream down my cheeks. He looks at me.

"I'm sorry." I blurt out. Why was I crying? Guilt? Excitement? I didn't know, but I wanted it to stop. He holds me close and comforts me.

"Shh. It's ok." He tells me.

Still crying I clutch his shirt and bury my face in his chest. We stand there and hold each other. Finally I lift my head and look at him. He gently takes my face in his hands, stares intently in my eyes, and slowly lowers his lips upon mine. Sparks ignites my body as the kiss deepens and becomes more passionate. Still kissing he leads me to the bed and we both fall on it. He is on top of me. His hands wander all over my body. His lips go off of mine and he begins to kiss my neck. I sigh and tilt my head back giving him more access. I hold on tightly to him. He sits me up on the bed, and unties my top. It falls and my breasts are exposed. Nervously I take my hands and cover them up ashamed of how I look. He smiles at me and gently takes them away. Before I can protest his lips are on mine again. It seems like an eternity before they travel down my neck and finally to my breasts. He slowly takes it in his hand and lowers his mouth on it. I moan as he kisses, nibbles, and sucks. He goes back and forth from one to another. I am getting into the moment. That is until I begin to think how wrong this is even though it felt so right.

"Please stop." I tell him as I push him away. I sit on the edge of the bed. He sits next to me. I look away from him.

"I'm sorry. It's just that. Well it's not right."

He turns me around and looks intently at me.

"Yes it is. We are so good together and you know it."

Damn him. Even though I didn't want to admit it, he was right on so many levels. All of the anticipation has built up and I was refusing myself to let go. I get up to leave not fully sure if that is what I wanted. I decide to think it through as he grabs me from behind and begins to kiss my neck. I sigh and my decision is made to stay a little longer.

We begin to kiss again, our tongues touch. I can't take it as my hands begin to explore his body. I can feel his chest under his shirt. I want to rip it off, but decide against it.

"Go ahead. Do it." He tells me as if he read my mind.

"I can't. I'll ruin it."

He gives me a look as if to say *Are you serious?* He takes my face in his hands.

"Do it." He tells me.

Finally with all of my strength I grab his shirt and rip it. Buttons fly everywhere and his chest is now exposed. I stare at him speechless. He moves in and kisses me. Holding me close. Skin on skin contact. I can feel my temperature rising. I begin to feel faint, but he takes me and carries me to the bed. He gently lies me down. I am so caught up in the moment and don't seem to notice I am lying naked before him. I become embaressed as I grab the sheet and cover myself. He takes the sheet and gently removes it.

"Don't" He tells me.

"But." I begin to protest.

"Don't" He tells me agian. He then begins to kiss me. Passion ignites as they become longer. He breaks the kiss and his lips travel to my neck, then takes a detour to my bellybutton to *GASP!* He carefully takes his tongue and glides it along me in a teasingly way. He was so close to that spot. I wanted to grab his head and guide him but he was on his way. Nibbling, licking, sucking and finally contact is made. I gasp. I moan. My hands clutch the sheet and I feel my hips rising off the bed. He keeps sucking, licking, and kissing that spot. I was on the verge of sweet release. I was so close. Tears of happiness begin to well up in my eyes. It was going to happen. He keeps the pace and finally I am in ecstasy. I scream as my body shivers. As I begin to calm down his mouth finds me again.

"No" I tell him, but it feels to damn good. I want to push him away, but I wanted that release again. It builds and builds and finally again it happens. Now it was my turn to search him, touch him, taste him. Finally we are both ready. I feel him as he insert his fingers inside me. Time stops as he moves on top of me. Finally we become one. Our movements are steady. He thrusts himself deeper in me. He grabs my breasts. I cry out. We keep going and going until finally sweet release. We kiss, he holds me, and I am safe in his arms.