Sweet Revenge

Story Info
Jenna gets back at her ex.
2k words
4.08
38.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crash!

Alexis jumped in surprise at hearing the loud noise coming from the bedroom she and her girlfriend Jenna shared. Curiosity got the best of her, and she hurried back to the bedroom, where she found Jenna sitting in the floor in front of the open closet door with a mountain of "stuff" around her.

"Jenna, what are you doing?" Alexis asked incredulously.

"I was looking for my silver and purple shirt, but somehow all this stuff crashed down on me." Jenna replied apologetically.

Alexis laughed. "We probably need to clean that closet out."

"Yeah, we probably do, but it's so much easier just to shove all this stuff right back in there."

"Only to have it fall back down on one of us again!"

"I guess you do have a point," Jenna conceded.

"I'll help you, sweetie. It's my closet, too," Alexis said.

The two girls got to work pulling out clothes, shoes, and various other accessories from the cavernous depths of the closet. Jenna unearthed a shoebox from beneath a pile of belts.

"Look, Alexis, it's the box full of things that Brett gave me."

"Don't look!" Alexis warned.

Brett was Jenna's ex-boyfriend. She had been madly in love with him and assumed that he felt the same way. In the end, he had dumped Jenna for a girl named Mindy, who Jenna always liked to say looked like "an English pit bull with ice pick scars and a really bad overbite." Mindy had gotten pregnant, and she and Brett had gotten married. Jenna, unfortunately, was still not completely over her ex.

"I think you should burn that box," Alexis sniffed.

"So do I, but I can't bring myself to do it," Jenna answered. She set the box aside and tried not to think about its contents.

"Well, if you can't burn the box, you should at least figure out some way to get even with him for breaking your heart."

"I know. I've thought about it, but I can't come up with anything good."

The two girls stopped working to ponder on fitting retribution for Brett. Suddenly, Alexis' eyes lit up.

"Jenna, do you remember back when you and Brett were still together, and he wanted me to join the two of you?"

"Oh, yes, his little threesome scheme."

"Well, I have an idea."

The next day, Alexis and Jenna hid in the bushes in front of Brett's house; both girls were dressed in trench coats, and Alexis carried a large cloth bag. Jenna peeped inconspicuously into the window. She saw Mindy, pregnant and cumbersome, heading for the door.

"The man-stealing psycho is on her way out," she whispered to Alexis.

The door opened, and Mindy waddled out to her a car, a beat-up gold Dodge Neon. Jenna and Alexis watched her drive away.

"Ready?" Alexis asked her girlfriend.

"Ready!" Jenna grinned.

The two of them snuck up to the unlocked back door and quietly slipped inside the house. Brett was lying on his bed, asleep.

"Perfect," Alexis whispered.

Jenna and Alexis crept into Brett's bedroom and slowly stripped off their coats. Both of them wore sexy black leather BDSM outfits. Jenna opened the bag and pulled out four pairs of handcuffs. She slunk toward the headboard and began to cuff both of the heavily sleeping Brett's hands to the bed. She tossed the other two pairs of handcuffs to Alexis, who cuffed Brett's feet to the footboard. After Brett was rendered suitably immobile, Alexis pulled a whip out of the bag and popped it over Brett's stomach.

"Wake up, big boy!"

Brett jerked quickly awake. When he saw the tall, dark-haired Jenna and the somewhat shorter, blond-haired Alexis standing beside his bed wearing black leather get-ups, he thought he was still dreaming.

"Wha--?" he stuttered, shocked by the sight of the two beautiful women. Alexis sat down on the bed next to Brett's head.

"Hi, Brett. It's us--your greatest dream and your worst nightmare," Alexis purred.

"What are you doing here?" Brett stammered.

"Making you pay, sweetie, making you pay," Jenna answered. "Alexis, I don't want to hear him talk. Gag him." Jenna tossed the gag over to Alexis, who quickly stuffed it into Brett's open mouth.

"Ready for some fun, angel?" Alexis taunted Brett. She wrapped her arms around Jenna and kissed her deeply. Jenna kissed back, circling her tongue around Alexis'. Suddenly, however, Jenna pulled back.

"We almost forgot the most important thing, beautiful," Jenna said, digging through the bag that was now lying on the floor next to Brett's bed.

"Yes, we did," Alexis agreed.

Jenna retrieved the video camera and tripod and set them up across the room, pointing the lens toward Brett. She pressed the "start" button and walked back over to Alexis. The two girls undressed their captive and smiled at each other.

"Showtime," Jenna whispered.

The two girls lay down next to Brett on the bed and started kissing passionately. Alexis nibbled on Jenna's bottom lip, and Jenna nibbled back. Brett watched the proceedings, his cock becoming hard.

"I think he's enjoying this, Alexis," Jenna whispered.

"Good," Alexis replied and went back to kissing Jenna.

Jenna and Alexis slowly began stripping one another, seemingly oblivious to Brett, though he watched them closely. Once they were both naked, Jenna pulled Alexis on top of her in 69 position. They dove eagerly into each others' pussies. Jenna slowly circled her tongue around Alexis' clit, tasting her sweet juices, and massaged her breasts. Alexis tugged at Jenna's clit with her teeth and drove two fingers into Jenna's pussy. Brett moaned a little in spite of himself.

"Did you hear something, Jenna?"

"I think I did, beautiful. We need to teach him a lesson, don't we?" Alexis whispered, rolling off of Jenna.

"Oh, yes," Jenna replied, sliding off the bed and digging through the bag once more. She came up with a pair of nipple clamps.

"You want to do the honors?" Jenna asked, tossing them to Alexis.

"Sure," Alexis replied, "but let's take the gag off so we can hear what he thinks about his punishment."

"Okay, honey."

Alexis pulled the gag off Brett.

"Jenna, before this goes any farther, I want you to know that after all that's happened, and no matter what happens here today, I still love you," Brett whispered.

Alexis could see the hesitation in Jenna's eyes. She felt no such indecision, however; she had heard her beautiful girlfriend cry over this pig time and time again. She secured first one clamp onto Brett's nipple, then the other. He tried not to cry out in pain, although his cock grew increasingly harder with every passing second. Alexis pulled at the clamps, and Brett flinched.

"Jenna, you suck his cock while I play with these things," Alexis instructed.

Jenna did not answer; she merely slid down between Brett's legs and took his rigid cock into her mouth. She ran her tongue down the vein on the underside of his nice-sized cock, along the line that ran between his balls, back to his ass, and back up again. Jenna licked around the head and ran her tongue underneath the glans. Alexis tugged alternately at each of Brett's nipple clamps. Jenna slowly sucked Brett's cock into her mouth, sucking hard, and bobbing her head up and down on it. She eased a finger into Brett's ass, flickering her tongue over the underside of his cock as she sucked it. Jenna and Alexis continued working Brett this way until Jenna sensed he was about to cum. She pulled away from him and looked up at Alexis.

"Sweetie, can you help me untie him and roll him over on his stomach?" she asked her blond girlfriend.

"Of course," Alexis answered.

The two of them quickly untied Brett, rolled him over, and retied him to the bed. Alexis lay down in front of him, her legs spread wide.

"Eat my girlfriend's pussy," Jenna commanded, pushing Brett's head between Jenna's legs. "You can't cum until she does."

Brett attacked Alexis' pussy eagerly. He ran his tongue in between her inner and outer lips and raked his tongue ring over her wet folds. As he plunged his tongue deep into her wet hole, Jenna rummaged through the bag once again until she found a dildo, a strap-on harness, and a tube of lubricant. She fastened the harness onto herself and pushed the dildo into position. Jenna leaned over to fuck Brett's ass with her tongue as she lubed up the dildo. Alexis moaned loudly as Brett began to flick his tongue ring over her sensitive clit. Jenna slowly began to ease the dildo up Brett's ass. He jumped as he felt it touch him.

"I'll be easy, big boy, since you were gentle when you used to give it to me up the ass, but now you'll know how I used to feel," Jenna promised.

Brett sighed a little in pleasure as Jenna carefully pushed the dildo deep inside his ass. She pulled it almost all the way out, then pushed it back in, going a little harder with each stroke. As the pressure on his ass increased, the speed of Brett's tongue on Alexis' hard little clit increased. She screamed loudly and came hard all over his face. Brett was quick to lick her clean. Alexis slid down beneath him to suck his cock as Jenna pounded his ass. The feeling of having his cock sucked and his ass stretched was too much for Brett; he came almost immediately. Alexis swallowed his cum, and Jenna slowly pulled out of his ass.

"Let's put him on his back again," Alexis suggested.

"Okay," Jenna agreed.

The two girls untied their now-willing captive again and repositioned him before retying him. Brett's cock was still hard--Alexis impaled herself on it, and Jenna sat down on his face. Brett licked Jenna ass to clit and back again as Alexis bounced up and down on his stiff cock. He traced his tongue ring in intricate patterns on Jenna's clit. She leaned over and kissed Alexis, who continued riding Brett's cock. Suddenly, Jenna moaned loudly and came hard. Brett licked her clean and gave a low groan. Alexis lifted herself up off his cock, and he came all over his own stomach. Jenna licked the cum off of his bod with a gentle tongue.

"Since you've been such a good boy, we're going to untie you," Jenna whispered.

She and Alexis released his hands and feet and removed his nipple clamps.

"We aren't finished with you yet, though," Alexis warned.

"Good," Brett grinned. He definitely was not upset about having his wildest fantasy come true.

"Jenna's favorite position is doggy-style. You're going to give it to her that way while she licks me," Alexis instructed.

Jenna got down on all fours, and Brett thrust his cock inside her, fucking her deep and hard. Jenna buried her face in Alexis' pussy, fingering her wet hole and lapping roughly at her clit. Brett teased Jenna's clit with his fingers while he fucked her. Jenna, who had missed having sex with Brett, had orgasm after orgasm. Finally, Alexis came hard, all over Jenna's face. The two girls' screams pushed Brett over the edge, and he pulled his cock out of Jenna and came on her back. Alexis leaned over to lick the cum off of Jenna. Slowly, Jenna turned around, grabbed Brett, and gave him a long, passionate "I missed you" kiss.

When Jenna and Brett pulled away from each other, Alexis pushed Brett back down on his bed and tied him once more to the head- and foot- boards.

"Now what?" Brett asked eagerly.

"Now we leave," Alexis said with a devilish smile. She helped Jenna put all the toys back in the bag, and the two girls got dressed. They stopped the video camera and removed the tape before putting the camera and tripod into the bag as well. Jenna quickly put the gag back on her ex, and the two girls walked out the door, leaving Brett tied to the bed, sticky and naked. They could hear his muffled screams.

"Oops," Jenna said to Alexis, "I almost forgot." She went back in the room and tossed the tape onto Brett's stomach.

"I hope your wife enjoys this," Jenna snapped at him. She closed the door, then stopped and poked her head back inside. Their eyes met for a moment.

"By the way," she whispered, "I still love you, too, you fucker."