Sweet Revenge

Story Info
You've been a very bad boy...
1.8k words
4.33
15.9k
11
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly pull your arm above your head and secure your wrist to the cuff at the bedpost. Then I do the same with the other arm. I kiss my way down your body and secure each ankle to the posts at the foot of the bed. You're spread eagle and naked, just the way I like you.

I slide up your body, my seamed stockings brushing against your legs followed by the sharp scrape of my stiletto heels. I tell you to close your eyes. I kiss your right eyelid then your left then slide a black blindfold over your eyes. I kiss the right corner of your mouth then the left then kiss you passionately. I know you want control, but I love having you at my mercy. I lean over you, my perfume entices you as you inhale from my cleavage. I lick the shell of your ear as I whisper, "You've" (lick) "been" (lick) "a very bad boy." I breathe the words into your ear then bite your earlobe, hard. Not enough to break the skin but hard enough you feel the sting. I then suck it to soothe the pain. You have been a very bad boy, and tonight I will make you pay.

I hop off the bed, and I'm sure you can feel my wicked smile as I leave you alone in the room. I hope you're imagining me in your mind's eye, my breasts displayed beautifully in my black, laced corset, my ass swaying sassily and sexily as my legs clad in black seamed stockings and feet in heels carry me away from you. Ten minutes later I return. I figure I've given you enough time to get bored, annoyed and turned off. I plan to play with you tonight. I want to have some fun to get you back for your bad behavior.

I kiss you having put honey on my lips. It's sticky and sweet, and I see your tongue flick out to lick it off your lips. I lick it off mine as I light the candles around the room. Even though you're blindfolded, you can smell the sulfur from the matches, and I know you can imagine the soft glow the candlelight provides. I can tell you're getting excited again. Your breath has quickened ever so subtly, and I can feel the shift in the air as our desire grows.

I flick my tongue out and lick the bottom of your feet. I know you're not ticklish, but there are many sensations I want you to feel tonight. I climb onto the bed and kiss up your legs. I bite each inner thigh playfully, but you will feel some pain tonight too. I kiss your abs and ribs and chest. You feel my long hair brush over you as my mouth enjoys the taste of your skin. I flick my tongue around your nipples then bite them and suck them. I feel you squirm, and I smile against your skin. I kiss up your chest and lick your collarbone. I kiss the hollow of your neck and inhale your scent. Oh, what you do to me. You intoxicate me. I shake my head to clear it. I'm not going to let you get to me tonight. You so easily do, but tonight is my revenge.

I kiss, bite and suck your neck enjoying my slow devouring of your body. I glance down and see the evidence of your arousal in the candlelight. I love what I do to you. I love how we respond to each other. Despite our other issues, our desire for each other has never waned. The connection, attraction, spark was there from the beginning, and no matter what else we disagree about, hate each other for, the passion for each other remains.

I slide off of you and turn some music on. It's a slow, sensual beat, and the tempo is perfect for what I have planned. I'm not ashamed to admit I've read Fifty Shades of Grey, and while I don't think the books are particularly well written, there are certain parts I enjoyed. Taking a page from that book, you feel the sting of a flogger across your chest. "Oh, this is going to be fun," I think to myself as I strike you repeatedly and skillfully all over your body. You writhe beneath the lashes, and I think you're surprised how they arouse you. There's a fine line between pleasure and pain. I don't draw blood. The flogger I selected is soft not sharp, but the bite of pain you feel as the suede strikes you warms into pleasure as the sting subsides. I cover your body, striking different areas to keep you aroused. Does the flogger sting a bit sometimes? Do I hit you too hard with it here and there? How does it feel when the falls flick over your erection? Your balls? Pleasure and pain is the theme tonight. Just as you inflicted both on me, I shall repay you. Your erection looks so inviting. I'm so very tempted to enjoy it, to use you for my pleasure, but not quite yet. I have a few tricks left up my sleeve for you tonight.

Your body is red and warm from the flogger. I run a fur mitten over you, touching you everywhere I can reach. The fur soothes the sting and is a new sensation of pleasure. Something so different from the bite of the falls. I run the fur over your straining cock. I want to taste you. You're strong and hard and thick and beautiful. I love looking at your body. I love the sounds you make; your moans and cries are so erotic. I run my fingers between my legs already knowing how wet I am for you. I place my fingers at your lips and tell you to suck them. You do so eagerly yet sensually all the same. I want you. My breath quickens, but I must remain in control. I remove my fingers and laugh. Time for more fun.

You hear me moving about, opening a drawer. I have a toy for you tonight. I lube the prostate massager, and you feel me probing your back end with it. You've never felt this sensation before, and I'm excited to do this to you. I insert the toy. You clench, not so sure about this, but you don't say anything. I think you've accepted that I will do as I please with you tonight.

I turn on the vibration, low at first, I'm not sure how you'll react. I pleasure you with the vibration, slowly pulling the toy out and pushing back in. Your moans and sighs tell me you're enjoying it. I increase the vibration intensity to medium. You writhe and pull at your bonds. I continue to move the massager out and in. The evidence of your arousal is growing before my eyes, hard, thick, pulsing. The veins stand out on the red of your skin. I know you want me to lick you, but not yet. I turn the intensity up to high. I think it may be too much for you, but I'm pushing your boundaries tonight. You arch as much as you can being bound. Your breathing and writhing indicates to me that you're close to orgasm. I switch off the massager and remove it quickly. No, you don't get to cum.

I select a candle, one bought especially for tonight. I wonder if you've ever felt this before. I let one drop fall on your sensitized flesh. You struggle against your bonds when you feel the burn. I let a few more drops of wax fall across your chest and abdomen. It burns fast but is over quickly. You grunt each time, but your erection doesn't fall. I ask if you're ok, and you nod your head. This is just play. I'm not trying to really hurt you, not like you hurt me. This isn't vindictive, but I'll have my fun. I'll enjoy watching you writhe. I like having you bound and all for me to play with while I extract my revenge.

The wax has cooled. I peel it off of you and kiss the spots it touched. I disappear for a few minutes. When I return, your breathing has returned to normal. You pull again at your cuffs, but I say, "Not just yet." I know I'll be in trouble when I finally set you free, but right now you're still mine.

You feel an icy sensation on your lips. The cold moves down your chin to your chest. I roll it over your nipple then blow hot breath over it. I rub it on your nipple again then suck your nipple hard. I move to the other and do the same. I trail the ice down your chest and stomach followed by my tongue and kisses. Cold then hot, cold then hot. You're hard once again, and I smile. I love teasing you, torturing you. This is fairly mild, but for me it's fun. I run my tongue over the tip of your head, and you shiver and moan. I keep teasing you, just a flick, a lick. I run the ice up and down your shaft, and you remind me what cold does to a guy. I laugh. Then I take you into my mouth. I feel you grow as I enjoy you. I love this with you. I know you're close as my hands and mouth work you. I stop. I don't want you cumming just yet, and I tell you so. I put the cube of ice in my mouth and begin to enjoy you again. The cold and hot at the same time turns you on even more. I bring you to the edge again but stop before you climax. You groan and writhe and pull at your restraints again, but I just smile wickedly.

I kiss your mouth with another cube of ice, letting you enjoy the hot and cold sensation in a new way. I kiss down your body again then straddle you. I kiss you again, giving you what's left of the ice cube. I stroke you with my hand then rub your head against my clit. I'm using you for my pleasure, and I don't care. I like that I can do what I want to you. I like that I can use you. I know I'm giving us both pleasure, but tonight it's on my terms. I slide you inside me. I'm so wet I sheathe you completely as I slowly descend. You feel so good. I ride you, enjoying you, using your body to get me there. The orgasm hits me quickly, and you feel my body contract around you, squeezing you even tighter. Your breath is fast, and I know you want to cum. I know you need to cum. But this is my revenge. I don't let you.

I climb off of you and thank you for my orgasm. I blow out the candles and walk away, leaving you in the dark. I'll release you later, and I know you'll have your way with me then. It's a small victory for now, but I'll take it.