Sweet Revenge Ch. 01

Story Info
Kevin finds Bri too tempting to pass up.
4k words
4.12
63.2k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin slowly licked Brianna's earlobe, sending a chill down her spine. Having her at his mercy like that really turned him on. He had her handcuffed to a chain hanging from the ceiling of his basement. Her ankles also were in shackles. A blindfold hid her blue eyes from her captor. Kevin ran his hands down the length of her body, over her clothes. She apparently liked to dress to impress, as they say, for she wore a short, tight, black skirt with an equally tight white tank top. She begged him to stop, to release her. He knew he couldn't now. Her scent had already burned his nostrils, making her impossible to resist. He pushed her against the cold wall, grinding his throbbing penis onto her ass, through his jeans and her skirt.

Thankfully she didn't seem to think his plans were premeditated. Although they were, he tried not to give away the fact that this night had been coming for weeks now. Kevin had been trailing Bri home from work every day then to the clubs on weekends with her friends. That's where he'd first laid eyes on her, at Phoenix, the newest and hottest night club in the city. He'd been there because he was friends with the bartender and was given a VIP pass. If not for that he would've done his normal weekend routine of sitting at his computer searching E-Bay for good deals. Yeah he was a nerd, but his looks didn't reflect that. About 6'3", bronzed skin, thanks to his job as a carpenter, shaggy light brown hair that covered his chocolate brown eyes. He wasn't a bad looking guy at all and never had problems with the ladies. Maybe that was his appeal with Bri, she was the first girl who had ever refused him.

She'd been in the middle of the dance floor, acting as if she owned the place, her dark brown hair swaying side to side in time with the techno music. In a bright red dress with pouty lips to match, she was asking for attention. He watched as numerous men walked up to her but she curled her sensuous lips into an irresistible smile and turned them away. Nothing but a damn cock tease. He thought cruelly to himself. Perhaps he'd be able to persuade her to join him just for one drink. He stood up from his stool at the bar that immediately became occupied by some punk looking kid who didn't even look old enough to be there. Confidence radiated from him as he sauntered over to the hottie on the dance floor. He tapped her gently on the shoulder to get her attention.

"How'd you like to get a beer with me? You look like you're working up a thirst out here." Kevin had to yell to get his words heard over the music. Her blue eyes looked up into his and she gave him that tell-tale smile she'd given all the others. Disappointment speared through him, making his anger rise in him.

"Thanks but I'm good right now. If I change my mind I'll look for you though." Her husky voice shot straight to his groin but just like that she turned her back to him.

Kevin reigned in his temper and went to stand at the bar where he'd stupidly given up his seat for nothing. Ordering a double shot of whiskey, the wheels in his head had already begun turning, putting the plan into motion. She'd realize her mistake before long, but it may be too late.

A smile played on his lips as he exited the club that night and crossed the darkened street. Lighting a cigarette, he leaned his toned body against the ancient brick building and waited. About an hour had passed when he spotted her, leaving with the same friends she'd arrived with. At least she didn't leave with a guy, he thought to himself. His temper might not have been in check too much longer if she had. His eyes narrowed as she climbed into a white jeep wrangler. He thought she'd be driving something flashier and more sporty, like a convertible. Mentally jotting down her license plate number, he turned and walked the 6 blocks to his house, his mouth twisting to an evil smile while his thoughts turned dark where the woman in red was involved.

Using his computer skills, he hacked into the DMV records and looked up her information using her license plate number. Brianna Skillens, 2546 North Franklin St. Not too far from him he realized. The next few days, it rained so he took that time to follow her, getting a feel for her habits. She worked at a lingerie store, of all places, from 8am to 6pm Monday through Friday. After work, she'd drive home to feed her cat then curl up on the couch with a book and a glass of wine. No men visited her, she rarely was seen on the telephone. Kevin decided he needed a couple more weeks on scouting her out just to make sure there were no major attachments, no body to notice she's missing.

One Friday night, after a particularly busy day at the boutique, Bri headed home, wanting nothing more than a hot bath and some wine. Her feet ached and the beginnings of a migraine were in place. Relief washed over her as she pulled her Jeep into her driveway and cut the engine. Taking a deep breath of relaxation, she got out and climbed the front steps of her porch. The wind chimes that were her grandmothers tinkled softly in the breeze, bringing a smile to her weary face. She missed the old lady terribly but she had all the memories of her at her disposal in the house that was left to her after her death. Even her grandmothers' cat, Clive, was still kicking around although he was known to disappear for days at a time then show up when he got too hungry. Poor thing, he probably missed Janice too.

Unlocking her front door, Bri got the odd feeling she was being watched. A tingle in the base of her spine that forced her to turn around and scour the darkened street, looking for anyone that might be out and about. Seeing no one, she opened the door and slammed it shut behind her, securing the deadbolt. The feeling of being watched didn't stop, so she went through the house, turning on all the lights and checking every closet. She even looked under her bed, a silly thing to do but it made her feel safer. Shaking her head at her paranoia, she went to the master bathroom and turned the water on in the ancient claw foot tub. Adding her peach bubble bath to the hot water, she began peeling of her work clothes. The tingling in her spine returned and before she removed her silk blouse, she looked out the window to the house next door. The floor length window faced one of the bedrooms of the other house, but Bri knew the Jones' were out of the country until next month. Normally she had a heavy drapery over the window, but she left it open lately enjoying the fact that she could feel the cool night air on her wet skin. She stared into the neighboring house, thinking she saw a figure, but blinking it was gone, replaced with nothing but darkness.

"I must be losing my mind." She said aloud to herself and finished stripping.

Kevin held his breath as Brianna looked directly at him. Thinking she must have seen him, he contemplated turning tail and running. But then she said something to herself and turned back around. Releasing a sigh of relief, he edged along the wall, closer to the window so he could get the best look at her as possible. She really was beautiful, such a pity she had to be nothing more than a whore. Her body suggested she spent ample amounts of time in a gym, but he hadn't seen her step foot into one in the two weeks he'd followed her. Her silk blouse fell to the floor, revealing a serviceable white bra, made more for comfort than looks. Obviously she didn't do much shopping in the store she worked at. Slightly disappointed at her choice in undergarments, Kevin waited patiently to see her in all her glory. The excitement grew in him until he neared busting just looking at her luscious body. Her high, firm breasts swung freely as she bent over to take off her stockings. His crotch grew warmer with every article of clothing she removed. Knowing he wouldn't be able to ignore it long, he unzipped his jeans and released his cock, already throbbing. He slowly stroked himself as she shimmied seductively out of her plain cotton panties. To his delight she kept a nicely trimmed bush. His mouth went dry thinking about eating her pussy until dawn. Before getting into the large tub, she looked through the window in his direction again. Unlike before, he didn't move, almost hoping she'd see him pleasuring himself. She licked her full pink lips then ran her hands from her stomach slowly over her breasts up to her hair then pulled it back into a pony tail. Could she see him? Did she do that on purpose just to tease him?

"You saucy little cunt, you'll pay for that move." He said roughly through his teeth, rubbing his member faster. He reached down with his free hand to massage his aching balls, imagining her touching herself just for him. His climax building her focused on her lovely, rose hued nipples, ripe for sucking. He glanced up at her face and gasped when he saw she was staring straight into his eyes. There was no fear, only a heated look of lust in her bright eyes. Maybe the thought of being watched turned her on, Kevin thought to himself. Well he was definitely willing to accommodate her on that fantasy, among any others she was willing to share. Turning her back to him, giving him a glorious view of her curvy backside, she bent over to retrieve something from a low drawer. Her swollen pussy lips peeked out as she was bent over, and Kevin could almost swear he could smell her arousal. He pumped furiously at himself, feeling his balls tighten. Bri looked over her shoulder and smiled the same smile she'd used to turn him down at the club then sauntered sexily to the window. She placed a kiss on the window pane then put up the heavy drapery she normally used when the neighbors were home.

"No! You fucking slut!" He yelled into the empty room. He closed his eyes tightly, bringing up the image of her delectable cunt. With a fierce growl he blew his load all over the curtains framing the window. His breathing labored and his temper on the rise, he zipped his jeans, grabbed his duffel bag full of items he'd used to break into the house then stormed out. The game had officially changed. Before he'd been thinking of simply scaring her into doing his bidding, but now he was determined to make her suffer dearly. The slut wasn't going to have to wait long to get her punishment.

"Oh my God..." Bri was positive she'd seen someone next door, watching her undress. And she'd given the stranger a show! Her cheeks blazed in embarrassment as she lowered herself into the hot bubbly water. She'd actually gotten into her little act, her nipples puckered and he pussy had gotten wet just with the idea of being watched. Despite how she dressed and acted on Saturday nights, she wasn't really a sexual person. It was nice and all but nothing she'd go out looking for, unlike Kelsey and Naomi, her two clubbing friends. The world would surely end if they didn't have a regular fuck. But they'd been best friends since high school and always went to the clubs with them to make sure they didn't do anything stupid. Putting the ordeal of someone watching her out of her mind, she relaxed and enjoyed her bath. Dressing for bed, she aimed to get as much sleep as possible, knowing tomorrow night they'd be going to Phoenix again.

Saturday was a sunny perfect day and many people were out enjoying the weather with their families. Kevin headed directly to the hardware store he got most of his supplies from as soon as they opened at 9am. "Hey Bill, what's going on?" He greeted the owner in his normal friendly tone.

"Hey Kevin. Got a special project this weekend?" Bill inquired after seeing the rope, duct tape and various other items Kevin was collecting.

"You can say that." Never much on words, he smiled politely and purchased his items. Giving a small wave as he left, he walked back to his house across town to prepare for that night.

"Bri, you almost ready?" Naomi called up the stairs. Her friends had met her at her house for a change so they could carpool. They normally took separate cars, but after what happened the previous night, Brianna didn't want to come home alone.

"Yeah I'm coming." She called back, putting her silver hoop earrings in, she grabbed her clutch, double checked for her cover charge and house keys then trotted down the stairs.

Pulling her black skirt down a bit, Bri climbed out of Naomi's mustang convertible and shut the door. The night was warm and stars twinkled in the night sky above. A beautiful night but something seemed off to Bri. Walking towards the front door with Naomi and Kelsey, bypassing the line of scantily clad girls waiting to get in, she kept looking behind her feeling like she was being followed. The boos and hisses of angry people in line broke her thoughts of last night. Naomi smiled sweetly to the bouncer, who happened to be her ex boyfriend, Riley.

"You know you want to let us in, Rye." She cooed as she ran her hands up his muscular chest. "Come on. For old time's sake." His eyes were seemingly glued to her overflowing cleavage. The poor man didn't know when he was being used. Bri felt sorry for him, but was sure he'd be getting something in return for his trouble from Naomi.

"Yeah go on in, but I'll be expecting a visit from you tonight." He laughed and shook his head then patted her butt as she passed him into the club. Kelsey and Bri both thanked him and smiled as they passed.

Inside it was dark except for flashing neon lights and strobes placed strategically around the dance floor. The music thrummed through her body and the urge to move to the beat overwhelmed her. Bobbing her head, she grabbed her two girlfriends and started for the center of the floor, where she let the worries on her mind fade into the background.

Kevin looked at his watch. Right on time, he thought. His palms were slick with sweat, the only sign of his nervousness. Dressed in ripped jeans and a black silk dress shirt, he was eyed by most of the women in the room. His lean body leaned up against the wall under the emergency exit sign right next to ladies restroom. His dark eyes never left her face as she spun around on the dance floor. He waited patiently, nursing the same beer all night for the time when she'd have to take a restroom break. By the time she broke away from her friends and walked towards him his beer was room temperature and disgusting, but he finished the last bit as she walked by. He poised himself, prepared to make his move. Turning his body away from the crowd, he discreetly pulled out a handkerchief from his pocket and a small vial. Soaking the cloth with the liquid, he put the vial back in his pocket. As Bri exited the restroom, he grabbed her upper arm, pulling her against his taut body. Before she could make a sound, he put the cloth over her nose and mouth and held her in a way that would seem like they were just a couple getting friendly in a dark corner.

"Quiet now, Baby. I'll make it all better before long." He said to her as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. He pushed through the emergency exit out to the back of the building. If anyone saw them, they didn't ask questions. It probably appeared that she had gotten too drunk and he was kindly taking her home safely. The thought of that made Kevin scoff. Let them think whatever they want.

He half carried and half dragged her to his house at the end of a darkened street. Taking her directly to the basement that he'd spent all day preparing, he tossed her roughly on a slightly tattered couch. Her dark hair fell over her face and one leg had fallen off the couch, exposing her red panties. "So you do have some naughty lingerie. How interesting." He was pleasantly pleased by that bit of information. He ran his hand up her smooth leg, wanting to plunge into her warmth. However, he forced himself to wait, to be patient. He wanted her awake to know what he was going to be doing to her.

Holy shit. Bri thought to herself. Her head was pounding and she didn't hear music from the club anymore. Panic surged through her and she tried to react but her body didn't do a thing she wanted it to. Her mind raced, trying to think back to what had just happened. She'd been at the club, dancing, having fun with Kelsey and Naomi. Then she'd gone to the bathroom. That man, the handsome, rugged looking one that stood by the door, he'd stared at her all night. She had thought of going and talking to him but something had screamed danger so she hadn't. After she left the restroom, someone had grabbed her, but who? Every time she tried to conjure up what her captor looked like she just saw a fuzzy shape. She had to try and get out of here.

She felt a hand run up the length of her leg and push her skirt up to her waist. She tried again to react and felt her fingers twitch. Maybe if she tried harder she'd be able to struggle, to scream, to get help. Gathering all her strength she could she tried to scream. Feeling her throat work gave her hope but all that escaped was a moan. The hand on her leg came to an abrupt stop. She heard a very masculine voice that seemed somewhat familiar. She knew she'd heard it somewhere before. "Are starting to wake up, Baby? Let's get you ready then." The voice said, sending shivers down her spine. It didn't frighten her like it should, but instead she felt her pussy grow wet and her nipples tingle.

Not understanding her reaction to him scared her more. He lifted her and his body felt hard and well muscled against her. He set her against a cold concrete wall that felt good against her hard nipples. She heard chains clanging then felt steel around her wrists and then her ankles. He pulled the chains tighter until she was standing spread eagle, helpless to his abuse. She made more moaning noises and began rolling her head side to side. Finally she was coming through this fog back to reality. Before she got the chance to open her eyes, he placed a blindfold over them. Snapping back into complete consciousness she tried struggling, but he did too good a job at securing her.

"Please let me go! Don't do this!" Her voice sounded foreign to herself, weak and rough. He ran his tongue along the shell of her ear and his hands explored her still clothed body. She wanted to protest but her body wouldn't let her. She arched involuntarily into his hands when they reached around her to grasp her firm breasts. His breathing was hard but steady in her ear, his cock harder against her ass. He felt huge, if he was going to rape her, she'd be split in two. What if this was the man she thought she'd seen at the Jones' the previous night? She never should've teased him that way if it was. A new surge of panic overtook her as he cut her skirt and tank top off of her body.

"Let's get some of these clothes off of you." Kevin used a simple pair of kitchen shears to remove her clothes. As he had suspected, her undergarments were much different from the other night. Now she wore a red thong and a matching red lacey bra. "Did you buy this set from that boutique you work at? I must say you look much more edible in this than that getup you were wearing last night." Her gasp answered his unspoken question of whether she thought this was connected with last night. A smiled played on his lips as he contemplated if he should tell her about what he did while watching her undress.

Thinking it might help her understand what she was being punished for he decided to fill her in. "Last night, Brianna. Did you think you saw someone watching you? Oh, Honey you did. It was me. I broke into your neighbor's house and stood in the shadows upstairs as you undressed. My cock throbbed so bad I wanted to rush over there and bury myself in your hot cunt. Instead I just watched you, flaunting your perfect body for me. You knew I was there, that's why you were teasing me. Cock tease." He said the last words through his teeth as he yanked her hair back. She let out a yelp of sudden pain and he leaned in closer to her ear. "Nothing but a fucking cock tease. A slut like you needs to learn a lesson." He tore her panties of her body, not caring that she cried out in pain. Using the shears, he cut the straps of her bra then pulled it off of her.

12