Sweet Revenge Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers

The woman paused before Karina, and she seemed to be assessing her as well. When she finally spoke, her voice was calm and confident. "I am Fatima, and I have come to help you undress. Will you permit me to help you?"

Karina's jaw dropped at her use of English. Though she had a slight accent, Karina had no difficulty understanding her. "I . . . um, I am not sure . . ." Karina's voice quavered, and died away as she looked at her uncertainly.

Fatima's face softened further into a sad smile. "Come my dear. We will talk, while I get you undressed." She took Karina's hand and led her to a corner of the tent near the foot of the bed. "I know what has happened and why you are here," she said, as she began to work at the laces on Karina's gown. She managed to open the back of the dress, and Karina stepped out of it as she continued. "I argued with Rashid, and I tried to make him see reason. He is entitled to his revenge against your father for what happened to his wife, but he shouldn't involve you. However, he is stubborn and wouldn't listen to me. Once I saw that his mind was made up, I could do nothing to stop him, and now you are here."

Karina knew nothing about the woman, but somehow, she trusted her. She turned to her and took both her hands into hers. "Then you must help me, please! Help me to escape and get home to my father. I must warn him that he is in danger!"

Fatima shook her head firmly. "No, my dear, I cannot. While I disagree with Rashid's method, I refuse to thwart his revenge, or to do anything that would help your father. He brutally raped and murdered Ameena, whom I loved like my own daughter. I know you do not believe that, but I saw him with my own eyes. I want him to suffer as much as Rashid does, although I am sorry that you must be a part of this."

Karina shook her head as her tears began to flow down her cheeks. She was ready to deny her father's guilt, but Fatima placed a finger across her lips to silence her words.

"What has been done cannot be changed. Rashid will return soon, and he will take you as his mistress. However, please believe me when I say he is a good man, and he won't harm you. You do not need to be afraid." She stared into Karina's eyes for a moment longer before turning her back around. She began to unlace her corset, as she continued. "Now, we must prepare you for what is to come. Rashid will return any minute, and he will be angry if you are not ready."

Karina silently fumed, but she knew that although Fatima was kind, she wouldn't help her. Fatima succeeded in removing her clothes and helped her don a flowing, sleeveless gown of gossamer white silk, held by a single cord at her throat. The gown was so filmy, it was almost transparent, and though it reached from neck to ankle, it left very little to the imagination, as it clung to her ripe curves. Karina felt a rising sense of panic as she looked down to see her nipples straining impudently against the fabric. Fatima gave her no time to protest, as she led her to a small bench, where Karina sat as she removed the remaining pins from her hair. Even the pearls were removed, leaving Karina in only the filmy garment.

"Your hair is lovely," Fatima crooned softly as she brushed the thick locks until they gleamed in the candlelight. When she was satisfied, she took a small vial of perfume and dabbed a small bit behind each of Karina's ears and in the hollow between her breasts. Finally, she stood back and surveyed her handiwork. "You are ready, child. Remember what I told you, and do not be afraid. Rashid is set on revenge, but you may yet have some power over him."

She gave Karina a long look, before turning away to light several candles beside the bed. She gathered Karina's clothes and then quietly left the tent.

Karina frowned as she wondered what Fatima had meant. How could she have any power over the situation? She felt about as powerful as a rabbit being chased by a hound!

When the tent flap opened again, Richard strode in and abruptly came to a stop, as he looked at her. She was standing with the candles behind her, and she unwittingly presented him with an enticing outline of her curves. The filmy nightgown was a gossamer veil over her youthful body, and his eyes were drawn to where her erect nipples strained against the fabric.

He closed the flap and advanced with prowling strides until he stood just a few feet from her. He reached up and drew the curtain to seclude the bed from the rest of the tent, and Karina felt a claustrophobic sense of being closed in. He didn't attempt to hide the fact that his eyes slowly traversed the length of her body, pausing to stare at her ripe breasts, so wantonly displayed for his pleasure. When his eyes finally returned to hers, he smiled languidly.

"I'm going to enjoy this. It seems my revenge will be even sweeter than I imagined."

Karina's cheeks flamed with her shame and anger, but she raised her chin a notch higher. She refused to answer, but her eyes shone with hatred. She would be damned if she would let him find any enjoyment in raping her. Richard watched her for a long moment, but made no move to come closer, and she felt like a caged bird as she wondered what would happen next. When he finally spoke, she jumped slightly and realized her nerves were strung as tightly as a bowstring.

"I said that you would have to come to me willingly," he said softly. "But first, I want to see you without the gown. Take it off."

Karina gasped and stared at him, stunned. "I won't play the part of whore for you!"

"You will do as I say. Now take the gown off." His spoke calmly, as he merely stared at her and waited. His tone of voice made it clear that he wouldn't be denied.

Tears stung the back of her eyes, but Karina blinked them back. She wanted to claw his face to shreds. She bit her lip to stop its trembling, and she untied the silken cord at her neck and slowly slid the gown off her shoulders. It hung momentarily suspended over her breasts, and Richard held his breath until she gave it a slight tug, which sent it slithering to the floor to land in a heap at her feet.

She stood as still as a statue as his eyes devoured her naked flesh. He walked in a slow circle around her, but still, he made no move to take her into his arms. She wanted to scream and felt her skin burn wherever his eyes touched, but she stood very still and held her head high. The knowledge that he was viewing what she had reserved for her chosen husband filled her with rage, and she silently fumed as his eyes examined her with maddening thoroughness.

He kept his expression carefully blank as he took in her full beauty. He had known she would be beautiful, but seeing her in all her naked glory almost took his breath away. Her hair was long, reaching past her waist, and it gleamed the color of honey as it curled softly about her breasts and buttocks. Her breasts were generously full and the finest pale ivory, while the proud peaks were a soft, tempting pink. Even without her corset, her waist was almost small enough for him to span it with his hands, while her hips were gently rounded. Her legs were long and perfectly shaped, and he felt a familiar tightening in his loins as he imagined how they would feel wrapped around his waist.

He drew in a deep breath and fought to maintain his control. He would have to handle this perfectly, or she would fight him, and that would ruin the pleasure for both of them. For some reason, perhaps because he felt some niggling guilt at her innocence in this whole thing, he wanted very much to bring her pleasure. Finally, he stopped in front of her, but he didn't lift a hand toward her.

He pointedly ogled her naked breasts before meeting her eye. "Nice, very nice," he drawled, as a lazy smile split his lips. "Now kiss me."

Karina's mind raced. She had been prepared to fight him to her last breath, but instead of taking the initiative, he expected her to seduce him! She groaned inwardly as she realized that he must have known she would resist any advance he made. Now, he was leaving her no way to fight him. If she refused to do his bidding, he would kill her father. She had to stop that from happening, no matter how much it shamed her.

She rose on her toes, being careful not to let her breasts touch his chest, and placed a fleeting kiss upon his lips. He chuckled lightly. "My dear Karina, I know from our encounter in the garden that you can give me a better kiss than that childish peck. You'll have to do better than that to save your father."

Blinking back tears, she wound her arms around his neck and pressed herself against him as she melded her lips against his. He closed his arms lightly around her, splaying his hands across her naked back. She summoned all her limited knowledge to deliver what she hoped was a simmering kiss, but she was surprised to find that the kiss awakened her own senses as well. She was acutely aware of the feeling of his robe rubbing against her bare nipples, and the warmth from his hands was seeping into her back. She felt slightly breathless from the kiss, but she managed to raise her head to glare up at him.

"Does that suit you better, milord rapist?"

He was unruffled, as he grinned in high humor and tightened his arms around her. "That's a good start." Without pause, he swooped and took possession of her lips. As his mouth plundered hers, she realized without a doubt that he was in complete control of the situation. Though she hated him, her body was reacting against her will, with the same heat he had stirred in her earlier.

She struggled briefly against him, but everywhere their bodies touched, hers seemed to burn with desire. She felt her resolve weakening, and she swallowed a groan, as her lips parted to welcome his tongue. As he tasted the sweet cavern of her mouth, his hands drifted lower to cup her buttocks, and he pressed her hips more firmly against his.

She gasped in shock at the hardness she felt pressing against her belly, and she would have pulled away, but his hands held her firmly against him, as his lips continued to devour hers. He trailed wet, molten kisses down her neck and throat, tracing her collarbone out to her shoulder and back. He seemed to pause slightly on the upper curve of her breast. Karina held her breath and then released it in a moan when his mouth enveloped her nipple.

Sweet heaven, what was he doing to her? She found it hard to concentrate on resisting him, when his mouth was doing such wonderful things to her breast. His tongue traced hot circles around her nipple and his teeth made small nibbles, before he took her entire nipple into his mouth and suckled firmly. Karina's knees wobbled, and she felt as if she would collapse.

Richard scooped her into his arms and strode to the bed, staring into her limpid eyes before dropping his gaze to sear her tingling breasts, rosy from his ministrations. She should be fighting, her brain screamed, but the rebuke seemed somehow feeble. She noticed he was breathing hard too. Was he as affected by her as she was by him?

He deposited her on the bed, as he quickly untied his robe and let it fall to the floor. For the first time in her life, she was seeing a naked man, and he was a magnificent sight. Her eyes trailed down his belly, and her eyes widened in fear at the sight of his engorged erection sprouting proudly from its nest of black hair. Karina would have scrambled off the bed, but Richard quickly joined her on the bed and held her still. His lips scalded hers in a demanding kiss, as her mind whirled.

She had overheard the maids talking about sex, and she knew how the physical act of lovemaking was performed. She couldn't imagine how she was going to accommodate his size. Her fears retreated only slightly as he continued to plunder her mouth, and his hands began a languid exploration of her body. He cupped her breast in the palm of his hand and stroked her nipple, rolling it firmly between his thumb and finger as he listened to her shocked gasps of pleasure.

God, but she was beautiful! He explored her lush breasts at length, tasting and teasing as she moaned beneath him. He took his time, waiting for the signs that she was becoming increasingly aroused before he traced his hands lower to caress her hip.

He fought hard to maintain control, as he stroked along her thigh and returned up the inside of her legs to the triangle of hair at her mound. He had to take his time and awaken her desire. He was far past being able to turn away from her, and he would take her forcefully if he had to, but he much preferred her willing response. He continued his languid strokes, as he kissed her so thoroughly her head began to whirl.

Her mind rebelled, pride combining with fear of what was to come. She had to resist, or she wouldn't be able to live with herself. She pushed against his chest and tried to squirm away from him, but he captured both her hands in one of his and raised them above her head, holding her helpless in his gentle but vice-like grip. This new position thrust her breasts up toward him, and she had never felt so vulnerable as his eyes devoured her virgin flesh.

"Oh no, my sweet. It's much too late to change your mind." His eyes pierced hers before dropping again to her quivering breasts, and she groaned in frustration, but he held her still. She was totally at his mercy.

"I hate you! I'll kill you for this!" She spat the words at him, but they sounded hollow even to her own ears as she squirmed helplessly, causing her breasts to jiggle invitingly.

He swooped to kiss her, but she turned her face away, and his kiss landed on her jaw. He was undeterred. He nibbled lightly at her ear, and continued his quest to acquaint himself with her body. He trailed wet kisses down her throat as his fingers slipped between her clenched thighs to stroke her slick, hot flesh. She squirmed and thrashed, squeezing her thighs tightly shut against him, but he held both her arms above her head in a firm grip and his fingers remained to caress her swollen folds that were already embarrassingly wet.

His lips returned to suckle at her breast, and she panted with desire. She could feel the flesh between her thighs growing increasingly needy, as his fingers caressed her where no man had ever touched her before. She thought she would die of shame, as she felt her thighs part slightly on their own, allowing him to touch her even more intimately. His hand took full advantage of the weakening to explore further.

As he slid one finger slowly inside her, she couldn't suppress a shudder of ecstasy. She felt his invasion keenly, and she couldn't suppress a moan of pleasure as he began to stroke her, coaxing even more moisture from her heated loins. They could both hear the sounds of his fingers sliding through her wet folds, and he grinned down at her mockingly.

She turned her face into his shoulder to hide her mortification at her own response, while his hand continued its leisurely strokes. A fire erupted in the pit of her belly, and she felt it spread to her limbs, as released another moan. His lips returned to claim hers, drinking in the lovely sound of her pleasure. He slid another finger inside of her to join the first, and he slowly worked at loosening her tightness while he kissed her.

God, she was hot and sweet! He trembled slightly, as he battled his own demons, determined to bring her with him up the mountain of pleasure. He wanted her so badly that it was painful for him, but he fought down the urge to simply ravish her. He found the tiny bud of her arousal, and fondled it with his thumb, keeping his other fingers inside her. Karina fought to draw in a breath, as she writhed in pleasure upon the bed, her thighs flung wide apart for her captor. She had long since lost any desire to fight him, and she could only concentrate on the wonderful sensations he was creating between her thighs.

When he knew her desire had reached a fever pitch, Richard slipped a knee between hers, and gently forced her legs apart. As he slid between them, Karina felt the bold tip of his erection probing her softness and her eyes shot open to stare into his. She stiffened, and her fear was evident in her eyes. He gently brushed the hair back from her face and kissed her lips lightly.

"Don't be afraid my sweet. It will only hurt for a moment, and I promise to be gentle. Relax, it will be easier." His eyes were clouded with passion, but he met her eyes unwaveringly.

Karina tried to relax, but she was afraid. Richard suckled her sensitive nipple, laving the tight crest with his fiery tongue. Karina arched her back to give him full access. He released her hands, and they grasped his head to her breast tightly, greedy for more of the pleasure he was evoking. She felt her bones melt as he suckled deeply at her breast, using his teeth to harshly nip the sensitive tip.

Her pussy lips were scalding the tip of his cock, and he shivered slightly with the effort of waiting for her to relax. He worshipped her nipple until she was writhing with desire. He eased a tiny bit inside her, but she was too distracted by his mouth on her breast to notice. He kneaded her other breast with strong fingers, pinching down hard on her nipple. She gasped from the mixture of pain and pleasure, and he slid in further, nudging at her maidenhead.

She tensed at first, but relaxed again, as he continued to torment her swollen breast with dedication, sending tingles of pleasure from the tip straight through to her belly. Without warning, he pressed deeply inside her. Karina screamed as a splitting pain ripped through her. He absorbed her cry with his lips, and he feathered kisses along her cheeks and temples. He held her very still, until the pain subsided to a dull ache, then he began to move inside her, being extremely gentle so as not to hurt her any further.

Karina's eyes opened wide in amazement, and he watched her reaction. A feeling of incredible fullness had replaced the sense of emptiness that she had never been aware of until tonight. Of a sudden, it seemed perfectly right that he should be buried deep inside her, and her only thought was to follow his lead.

His strokes were unhurried, short at first and then gradually growing deeper, giving her time to adjust to his intrusion. She was very tight, and he knew if he rushed on he would hurt her, so he kept his thrusts slow and smooth. As Karina felt her body loosening to accept him, and she forgot about the pain. She was soon caught up in the rhythm, and she began to match his strokes as she clutched his shoulders.

He slipped his hands under her buttocks and rocked her hips upward and slid home even further, as his eyes closed with pleasure. She was so tight and wet, she almost drove him over the brink, Her body was just barely able to accommodate his, and he growled with masculine satisfaction as he buried himself so deeply within her again and again. He had not slept with a woman since his wife died, and he was exceedingly aroused, but he held himself firmly in check, determined to bring her pleasure before seeking his own.

With every stroke, Richard nudged against her womb, and Karina felt a pleasure so sweet, it was almost an ache. She clung to him, as she strove ever upward, higher and higher until she thought she would die from the pleasure he was giving her. Suddenly, she reached the pinnacle, and she seemed to take flight. She screamed again, as her nails raked his broad back, and his warm lips covered hers to drink in the lovely sound of her fulfillment.

Ever so slowly, she drifted back to earth, and opened her eyes to see Richard's face, close above her. He seemed to be watching her, and a triumphant smile slowly spread across his handsome lips as he stroked her hair away from her face. He moved slightly, and she was surprised to feel him still inside her, and still very aroused. He began moving faster, harder and deeper within her, and Karina marveled as she watched the sinews bunch and stretch in his arms and shoulders.

haremgirl
haremgirl
1,357 Followers