Sweet Revenge Ch. 03

Story Info
Helena's walk in town.
2.3k words
4.35
41.7k
19
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/02/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early morning, that time between the night and the dawn. The main street of the town was grey and deserted, the street lights glowing but giving no light. It felt strange to be here in the quiet of the morning. The sound of the birds was loud against the silence of the town, where during the day it was all bustle. But this was a Sunday morning and all the traders were elsewhere asleep. I had pulled up in the main street and we now sat in the car, Ernie and I in the front feeling very excited, and a bit nervous, Helena in the back probably feeling very nervous.

Again she had come at my command. On the phone she had abused me but still knew she would have to obey, there was no reprieve for her yet. I smiled, maybe never.

I look into the rear mirror, "And how many glasses of water have you drunk Helena."

"Four, just like you said, I'm almost bursting!"

"Good, well here's another one just to keep you topped up."

"I can't I'll burst."

"Yes you can."

I passed her the spiked bottle and made her drink it all down. I winked at Ernie, who smiled back. It was getting lighter, though it was still early, just after 5 am.

"Why are we here?"

Helena said as she sat in the back wearing only a skimpy nylon nightdress and sneakers. I had forced her to show me her intimate wardrobe the day before at her place. I did nothing else, just savoring the power I had over her, but also enjoying the feel of her intimate apparel, as I made her go through her drawers and cupboards. Her husband certainly liked her to dress erotically under her respectable Country Road exterior. I had checked out her underwear, some did little or nothing to hide her assets and I kept in mind how I could use them in the future. She had a number of "costumes" which I chuckled at as she blushed red when I fingered the flimsy items. And there were several night dresses from transparent full length, through to ones leaving her breasts uncovered. I finally selected one I though suited the occasion.

I chuckled when I thought of her a short while ago scurrying from her house to my car lest one of her neighbors should catch sight of her! I could see her body in the rear view mirror through the item, her pale skin just becoming whiter in the increasing light. The darkness of her nipples was clearly visible under the nylon, whilst further down the start of her dark bush nestling between her thighs.

"For the exercise Helena, of course, right out you get, and face the car, then when I say go and not before, I want you to walk up this side of the road, up to Duke St and then cross over and walk back to opposite to where we are now.'

"You must be mad I'm stark naked or nearly, I can't do that, you can't make me. What if someone should see me?"

"Oh yes you can Helena and you will. And if I were you I'd think about going now as the longer you put it off the lighter its going to get and the more likelihood there is of someone being up."

She looked at me in the mirror, Ernie was grinning from ear to ear.

"Otherwise we can leave you here and Ernie and I will go back home."

"Bugger you!"

She wrenched open the door and got out. She was about to slam the door, but obviously thought better of it and left it open. Her body now clearly visible under the nightie which stopped at her hips in a fluffy ring leaving her naked from there down, her pubic triangle and the dark tips of her breasts contrasted even in this low light with the paleness of her body. Her full breasts forcing the front out swaying as she moved. She stood waiting for me to give her instructions, impatient to start.

"OK off you go, and walk don't run or I'll make you do it again."

Ernie focused the video on her as she hopped onto the sidewalk. I smiled as I watched her walking along the road her long legs naked from the bottom of the short nightie to her red socks and sneakers. The silly fluffy hem bounced on her hips revealing her naked buttocks. As she continued down the road her body was reflected in the windows of the big stores. She hurried along down the road looking around anxiously as she did so.

We had got out and Ernie continued to film her progress down the street. About a hundred metres down the road she perched on the edge of the kerb looking frantically around before hurrying across the road and then almost running up the other side. The light was much lighter now and we could clearly see her against the backdrop of the shopfronts. She walked back down the street and as she approached her bouncing tits became clearer as did her dark pubes under the fluffy edge She came parallel to us, and then in a flurry of bouncing tits ran across the road.

She was about to get into the car when I caught hold of her arm.

"Not so fast Helena, we haven't finished yet."

I reached into the car and fetched out her shoulder bag and shopping parcels.

"Take off the nightie Helena, you won't be needing that now."

"What, are we continuing this farce?"

"Oh yes we've lots to do yet, so be quiet and do as you are told. Take off the nightie."

She reluctantly caught hold of the fluffy hem and pulled it up over her head, throwing it to me when she was finished, standing with her hands across her pubes. It was lovely to witness her standing in the middle of town stark naked.

"Take the bag and parcel, we want to take some shots of you shopping, and don't cover yourself."

She took the bag and slung it over her shoulder. The strap ran over the bare curve of her right breast. It was now light enough to clearly see her. Her nipples erect, her dark pubes exposed to the town.

We walked ahead of her, Eric filming as I guided him along the pavement. Again she was eager to rush, but I forced her to walk slowly. Firstly we looked into the windows of the stores and then into the smaller shops that lined the main drag. Helena became increasingly nervous as the day became lighter. We forced her again to cross the road and continued to proceed down the opposite side.

In the distance we could just make out the sound of a car being started.

"Christ there's someone coming what am I going to do?"

"Wait."

I smiled at the thought of her panicking as the sound of the car being driven came nearer and nearer. Helena was frantic transfixed totally starkers. Fortunately for her it turned into the main street several blocks away and turned the other direction.

"We're going to get caught, I just know it."

Helena whimpered, huddling over in a vain attempt to hide herself."

"Stand up straight woman. That's better, let's go."

We continued to walk slowly down the other side of the road finally returning to the car. It was great. She again went to get into the car, but I caught her arm and ordered her to stand on the pavement.

"What now, I'll be seen, what will I say to my husband, please, please stop."

"Not yet we've still more to do, so don't whinge or we'll leave you here."

She stood waiting, her head bowed, totally submissive..

I reached into the car and from the glove box brought out a red leather dog collar. Coming over to Helena I clasped it around her perfect neck.

"Here we are Helena, we're going to take you for a walk now."

I also brought out from the car a lead which I clicked onto the ring in the collar. Helena was silent whilst I did this knowing by now it was hopeless to refuse me. I took her bag and parcels.

"You won't need these now."

As Ernie video us I walked her a few steps away form the car and then back again, pulling on the lead to emphasize her enslavement.

"Not quite dog like is it really Ernie. Come along Helena."

I pulled her along the road away from the safety of the car. Ernie filmed us from the side as I dragged her along.

"OK Helena down on all fours, like the bitch you are, quickly daylight is coming."

She bent over and placed her hands on the pavement. Ernie came around the back and through the camera lens could see the great view of her hairy vulva as she strained to hold the position.

"Come along, little doggy."

She was dragged along some more. Her ample breasts hung down and swung wildly as she crawled along.

"Here we are at the corner, now Helena sniff the lamppost and then you're to crouch down and take a pee."

She looked as if she was about to argue but she knew there was no escape, her humiliation at this showed in her face. She approached the post and bent to sniff it. It made great footage. She then crouched and we could see her struggling to go.

"Come along Helena."

I knew in the end she would as she must be bursting by now as the last drinks contained a diuretic. She crouched as we watched her and suddenly starting with a few tentative squirts that ran down her leg, it then flow like a hose out of the slit between her labial lips. All of this Ernie caught. It seemed to flow on for ever. Her urine formed a bigger and bigger puddle as the piss flowed out of her cunt.

I smacked her sharply on the buttocks.

"Stop."

The shock made her stop, the flow lessened and then finished by dribbling down her thigh.

"Come along little doggie."

I tugged on the lead and led her further away from the car over the road and onto the marble steps of a statue of some famous founder of the town. There's nearly always one in every town a white marble affair with a skirt of white stone surrounded by a chain hanging from metal bollards. There was a fringe of grass around the central podium.

"When can we go! Quickly or we'll be caught for sure."

"Not yet, remember you're the little doggy."

I let go of the lead and made her face us and crouch down with her legs wide apart.

"Lean back and finish having a pee."

She did as I commanded her furry slit clearly visible in the dawn light.

"Part those lips Helena and let's see some action."

She reached down parted her labia revealing the pinkness of her vagina, suddenly the bladder let go and after a few short spurts the flow became an arc of piss streaming from her as she relieved the pressure that had built up.

It was glorious and all caught on camera. I checked my watch it was about time for the hormone to kick in, and surely enough I could see the hand parting her labia moving up to her clit as she succumbed once more to the sexual tension he hormone induced.

The stream of urine finally also paused and dribbled a bit before stopping completely. A few drips fringed her labia. She crouched her eyes closed as her excitement rose.

Her fingers became more urgent as they teased her.

I whispered something to Ernie and he dropped his shorts revealing her erect cock. I directed him to sit on the steps under the statue where he sat and fingered his cock. Helena started to moan as she enjoyed the sexual build up.

"What would you like Helena?"

I whispered in her ear.

"I need fucking." she gasped, "please, now."

"There's a cock behind you Helena, go and sit on it, no face me."

She glanced around at Ernie's cock and as I watched, lowered herself onto the shaft and before I knew it was furiously pumping up and down on Ernie. Her naked fat tits were jumping up and down as she slid up and down. Breathing faster as she enjoyed the full feeling in her vagina, her fingers rubbed her clit, doubly pleasuring her body.

In the viewer of the camera I caught it all. Her debasement under the stern figure of marble, walking around gathering shots from different angles, some showing the main street in the background, where a bakery van up the road oblivious to us was delivering bread to a convenience store as Helena and Ernie fucked furiously on the steps, They came closer and closer.

"Argh..."

They both quivered as their mutual climaxes took over and then it was finished.

Ernie slid from under Helena who was still crouched her body wet with sweat, semen dripping from her cunt onto the marble.

"Well done boys and girls, now it's time to go. Come along." I reached down to Helena who was still dazed and having degraded her one more stage pulled her upright as we then made our way back to the car. Luck was certainly with us and the Bakery van had gone leaving the street empty. I threw a towel in the back seat for Helena to sit on and we left.

What a morning...

Wasn't that a treat Ernie?"

"Wonderful, although I don't think the mayor would be very happy."

"Maybe we should send him a sample of our video."

"Yes it was certainly memorable!"

We both laughed, as we sat enjoying Helena's further humiliation. She was now completely in our grasp and there was no way out for her.

We would return her home and as the second wave of sexual tension engulfed her I would fuck her up the arse on her own bed as she begged me, lovely.