Sweet Revenge Ch. 04

Story Info
Ava is abducted.
5.9k words
4.59
25.4k
11
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy felt incredibly aroused. It was early morning and his almost nude cousin Ava and he were in the bathroom of his parent's home. He held her tightly in his arms. His erect cock clasped between the sensual open juncture of her warm thighs. Her mouth moved sexily over his lips as their tongues danced delightfully in first one mouth then the other.

Tap. Tap. Tap

"Hurry up Tommy. I'm bursting to use the toilet."

"I'll be out soon, dad, though it might be best to use the downstairs bathroom."

They heard his gentle footsteps move away down the hall. Tommy whispered, beside her ear, "That was close to being embarrassing."

Ava gently eased him away from her naked body allowing his penis to reduce to a more turgid state after their passionate embrace. Tommy was aware that he did need to pee and urgently. "Ava... I need to pee... now."

"I'll definitely see you later, big boy." And with that she was gone but not before innocently asking herself why Tommy had used the upstairs bathroom when he was sleeping on the couch in the lounge. Was this really an accidental moment between them?

The morning ablutions performed by the Caldew household were eventually completed to allow all of them to sit down and have breakfast together. Alicia clucked like a mother hen around her brood as she enjoyed providing them with their meal time needs. During this period she asked Ava if her mother, Carrie, knew where she was. Ava told her that, yes, she let her mother know where she was going when she moved out of her girlfriend's apartment.

The two girls had earlier agreed to a picnic lunch. It was a Saturday and Jennifer had a day off from work. They were headed to 'Black's Beach,' a naturist beach. It was a secluded section beneath the bluffs of Torrey Pines in La Jolla, San Diego. Ava asked Jennifer if she'd agree to include Tommy in their plans if he wanted to go with them. Tommy quickly accepted, so they all pitched in preparing their lunchtime meal.

Jason had a golf appointment with his buddies and headed off to meet up with them which left Alicia alone at home. She relished the opportunity of a few hours peace and quiet. She could sit down beside the pool with her favorite author and renew her acquaintance. In half an hour they were gone and the house seemed surprisingly empty.

************

Alicia must have dozed while reading and awoke with a start as a shadow crossed between her eyes and the sun. Shielding them against the sun she looked up to see a total stranger bending over her. He was in his mid-forties, around two hundred pounds, five nine with a slight paunch. His brown hair, graying at the sides, was long and tied back in a pony-tail away from his oval face. Light gray eyes were drinking in the beauty of her body. She wore only a minuscule bikini and his lascivious grin from thin, pursed lips unnerved her. He wore a tan t-shirt and gray denim cut-offs with open toe sandals.

"Hi," he said, in a gravelly voice that she immediately disliked. Offering his hand he continued, "I'm Sandy, husband to your cousin Carrie,' his tone dropped a cadence, "I'm here to take Ava home, now."

************

After some anxious moments Jennifer finally revealed her resplendent naked body to an eagerly awaiting Ava and Tommy. All smiles, they jogged to the breakers on the waterline. Running uninhibited into the water then slowing as it became deeper, eventually diving into the cool blue of the Pacific Ocean. Their tanned bodies submerged then reappeared to a great deal of splashing and boisterous behavior. Tommy submerged again and reappeared beneath and between his sister's legs lifting her high into the air. Squealing, she toppled forward and then did the same maneuver on Ava.

Their games continued until, exhausted, they ran back to their beach towels where they dried and applied sun block to each other's naked bodies. Jennifer helped Ava to find those difficult to reach areas and vice versa. The girls then applied lotion to a large area of Tommy's body that stood proudly erect. Tommy tried hard to hide his manhood but the girls teased him mercilessly by massaging their slippery hands up and around his penis and wickedly pinching his nipples.

They lay basking in the hot mid-day sun; their naked bodies aglow from their all over tan. After a short while the girls wrapped up their bodies against the heat and retrieved their lunch basket from Jennifer's car. A ham salad and baguettes were quickly consumed and washed down with plenty of bottled spring water kept cool by a dampened towel.

Jennifer's mobile phone rang. "Hi, mom," she said, listened intently to what her mother had to say, then repeated it to Ava. "Your stepfather is at our house insisting that you return home with him to Sacramento, today."

"Tell him... no don't tell him, let me speak with him."

"Mom could you put him on the phone, Ava will speak with him," instructed Jennifer, handing the phone to Ava.

"Hello! No. You do not tell me what I can and cannot do. I'm eighteen now and no longer a minor in this state." There was a pause as she listened, then, "Leave my mother out of this, she made her bed now she can lie in it. Go home and tell her I'm not coming back." Ava ended the call. "I guess you guys got the gist of that?" she asked, then, seeing their acceptance she continued, "On Monday, I'll have to start looking for a job and somewhere to stay."

************

The scowl on the face of Ava's stepfather as he handed back Alicia's mobile phone suddenly turned to anger as his fist banged down onto the kitchen counter. Alicia's body jumped and her face went ashen as he turned to her and, pointing a finger at her, the anger in his words, "This ain't over by a long way, lady. I'll be back, even if I have to drag her by her black hair, screaming, to the airport."

He stomped out of the kitchen, she heard the front door opening then a bang as it slammed shut behind him. Alicia let out a sigh of relief. She immediately phoned Jason to let him know what had just happened. "I'll be right there," he said, disconnecting the call.

Later, they gathered in the lounge after supper and discussed what could be done to protect Ava from possible future abuse by her stepfather.

Jason initially asked her to confirm that she was eighteen. Ava produced her birth certificate from within her purse. It clearly showed that she was now eighteen years and three months of age.

"I'm going to phone the police," said Jason, "to let them know what happened here today. They will then have a record of this event should we need to call upon it in the future." He got up and went out into the hall to use the house phone.

The others continued talking. Soon, he came back in and said, "If we want to make a complaint against this guy then we have to go down to the police station and get it recorded there. So, in the morning if you want this to happen, Ava, then that's where we'll go?"

Ava smiled at Jason and said, "That's okay by me Mr Caldew but I don't want to drag you all into this nasty family situation."

Tommy quickly interjected by saying, "Ava, we want to help. You're right when you say it's a family situation and we're now your family."

Jason said, "That's exactly right Tommy and good for you to put this into the right context. We're your family now, Ava, and we stand by you... if you want us?"

"Well, when you put it that way I really feel I could use some support on this. But on condition that I get to pay my way."

Alicia said, "That's settled then, Ava. You can stay here as long as you like." Looking at Tommy she continued, "You'll sort out the box room tomorrow so that you have somewhere to sleep. Tomorrow, Jason and I will go out and buy you a new bed and some fresh linen."

Tommy was slightly depressed at his new sleeping arrangements but perked up when he realized that having a new, beautiful cousin with whom to share with his sister far outweighed sleeping in a smaller bedroom. In fact, if he sweet talked his way around the females in the room then the number of times he would have to sleep in his new bed could almost be reduced to zero.

************

Tommy was hot, uncomfortable and horny. The couch was no place to sleep when all those gorgeous women lay upstairs in their comfortable beds, with their perfect tanned legs open to the cool night air. In each bedroom they could at least open a window to let out the warm indoor air and let in some refreshingly cool midnight air. The lounge didn't have any windows except the locked French doors that opened out onto the patio and pool area.

He thought, 'Enough,' and, throwing off the single sheet provided by his mom, he got up off the couch. Nude, he padded quietly on the clear varnished, oak flooring, to the kitchen for a cool drink.

Rounding the corner he gazed directly at an open fridge door. The interior light spilled onto the delectable lower torso of a naked female. She was bent over looking into the fridge but the open door obscured whoever it was. With such a delightful sight afforded him, Tommy's turgid cock rose to the occasion. Who could this be? Tommy had made love to his mother and sister and seen and seen and admired Ava's rounded contours but he was still at a loss as to who this could be. This could be anyone. Each female in the house had a flat tummy, a wonderful posterior and two lovely slim, long legs. Two wonderful dimples, just above each buttock, proclaimed the owner to be someone who really enjoyed their sex with wild abandon. This puzzle needed resolving, urgently, which made his prick twitch in anticipation.

With tremendous concentration and delicate footwork Tommy managed to position himself at the rear of the naked 'stranger.' The owner's hair hung like a black waterfall kept to one side by a hand that allowed her to observe the fridge contents.

Ava.

Tommy whispered behind her, "Hungry?"

Ava twisted around and stood up in a motion so fluid it took his breath away.

"Tommy, don't do that. You frightened the life out of me," she whispered back, clutching an open hand to her well-developed chest, her wild eyes studying his face.

The fridge light back-lit her body. Tommy's eyes looked down to the juncture between her thighs where the light shone through. Her pelvis arched in a way that created a gap at the top of her thighs clearly defining her slit and pussy lips.

"Ava, you're so beautiful. I want to make love to you. Here. Now."

"So I see, Tommy," she gasped, gazing intently at his powerful erection, "you look far tastier than anything I could see in there."

She sat down on her haunches. Her index finger beckoned him near. Ava's hands felt cool as she handled his large cock and caressed his hairy balls. Her warm mouth enveloped his flexible firmness that elicited a gasp of encouragement from Tommy to continue her wondrous ministrations. Her tongue curled and slithered around his manhood bathing him in wetness and hot breath. Hands touched his thighs and moved upwards caressing his firm, silky, hairless buttocks. Her lips formed a perfect 'oh.' Ava clutched his buttocks orchestrating his body backwards and forwards. Her head stayed still as her wet lips, mouth and tongue manipulated Tommy's approaching climax. Tommy bent his knee's to use his fingers and palms on Ava's breasts and aroused nipples. The weight and firmness of her young breasts felt wonderful in his large hands. Tommy groaned. A groan of primeval origin.

Deep in Ava's pussy it triggered her wetness. She felt a flow of moisture down her love channel. There was so much that some escaped through her cunt lips. She felt a minuscule drop creep slowly down over her sensitive perineum. The path it had taken itched. The itch becoming her sexual focal point. She needed to scratch. That need turned into a desperate longing as more and more juice from her vagina inched southwards.

Tommy's climax erupted in her mouth. Ava drank thirstily, but her mind was centered on the strip of sensitive skin between her fanny and her ass hole. She knew when the first droplet formed and dripped lazily onto the cold floor. For some reason its loss saddened her. Part of her was gone, forever. Her right hand let go of Tommy's reddened cheeks and swept down to her nether regions. With deft fingertips she carried this precious juice to her anus where her slender fingertips circled its little furrowed ridges. Ava gasped as her forefinger penetrated her secret hole. Her other hand gathered up the weeping moisture from her slit to the hard bud of her clitoris blooming beneath its hood. Her need was urgent, causing her to rub feverishly hard over her puffy slit. She finger fucked her lewd hole with two fingers. From its initial stomach fluttering to full bloom; her orgasm flowed outwards through her entire body fulfilling her completely.

She found herself gasping as she came down from such a wonderful high. Tommy just stood staring. He held his deflating prick in his hand. He whispered, "That was... intense, Ava, both yours and mine."

Smiling wistfully up at him she whispered, "Let's have something less physically demanding to drink, shall we?"

Ava lifted a large jug of iced water from the fridge and Tommy fetched two tall glasses. They moved from the kitchen to the couch sipping their cool liquid refreshment.

Tommy whispered to her as she sat on his left side, "You know you are the most wonderful girl that I've ever met. You're naked and yet you're uninhibited about your nudity. Though, I don't suppose you should be inhibited with a body that's so near to perfection."

"Near to perfection?" she asked, puzzled by his statement, "Then, what's not quite perfect about my body?"

"First, let me describe from a male perspective what I find is perfect about you, then you'll have your answer. Across a crowded room the most notable and perfect assets you have are your breasts. Their size, weight, shape and firmness illustrate a person who has more than they really require for a man, or woman, to be very happy. I notice your raven hair, coiffed high on your head, wisps of fragile ringlets escaping down each side; framing your oval face. Thin dark eyebrows above dark green, liquid eyes, draw me to you; a small upturned nose above sensual, wide, full lips, captivate me. This portrait of you is one I have of an 'Irish Colleen.'

"Your youthful tallness equates to slender, long, well-toned legs and thighs that, under your evening dress, seem to go on forever. Slim, bare arms convey a feeling of vulnerability, openness. Are you wearing underwear? Maybe. Panties or thong? A suspender belt or hold-ups for your rich, black silk stockings. Stockings, I think, allowing the tops of your thighs to breathe; an erogenous zone for your dress to caress. Definitely a bra, unless you've just come down from heaven. Well?"

"No, I didn't get it. But you certainly have a way with words."

"The answer is that you're perfect for both men... and women. I just want you for myself. So, I see your feminine inclination as an imperfection."

"Oh, Tommy, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. A reward is due to you. What would you wish for?" she said, knowing full well what his probable answer might be.

He said, breathlessly, "You know what I want Ava, I want to make love to you."

She thought, 'Typical male. No surprise there. Though, I would love to feel that big cock of his filling me up completely.'

"Okay, but not tonight. I need my sleep and one tremendous orgasm a day is my limit. I'll give you your reward soon though. Goodnight, honey." They kissed passionately then Ava slipped quietly upstairs to bed.

Tommy drank the last of his cool water; washed and dried the glasses and put them back in the cupboard. He snuggled down to sleep. The scent of a woman's arousal lingering on the bedclothes where Ava had sat made him smile. It was a comfort to him in an otherwise uncomfortable bed.

************

Jason and Ava gave their statements at the police station the following morning. The cop, who took them, agreed to follow up their complaint by contacting Ava's stepfather.

"So, Ava, have you got anything planned for today?" asked Jason, as they emerged into the sunlight.

"Nothing really, Mr Caldew," replied Ava.

"Please, call me Jason. I know I'm older than you but we can get past the ageist thing by using first names, can't we?"

"Well, it does feel a little awkward, so okay, Jason it is."

"Great. Let's head back home and see what's happening. I know that Alicia wants to shop for a new bed and linen, which I'm sure you don't want to get involved with."

He left Ava with Jennifer and Tommy as he and Alicia hit the shops for a new bed for Tommy. Tommy had his instructions to clean out his new bedroom which left Ava and Jennifer to relax by the pool and top up their fantastic tanned bodies.

************

Tommy was hot and sweaty having just filled and labeled three large cardboard boxes with assorted items. The scream when it came chilled Tommy's body to the bone. Then came another that chorused with the first. His first thought was, 'The girls.'

The screams were of a different caliber to that which they had yelled at the beach yesterday; these were screams of a terrifying nature. He headed quickly down to the pool area desperately hoping that he was wrong and that the girls were just fooling around.

Ava and Jennifer were in their bikinis. A man had his forearm around Ava's neck and was dragging her backwards through the side gate. Jennifer was screaming and looking on horrified at what was happening. Tommy held back and used the house phone to dial 911 and explain the situation. He was put on hold. He hung up and went out the front door just as the man abducting Ava opened the trunk of a car and bundled her inside. Tommy was not quite quick enough in getting to the driver's door before the man gunned the engine and sped off down the road.

She was gone. In literally seconds, she was out of his life. "No way," he shouted out loud. He ran back around to the pool area shouting for Jennifer. She was talking on her mobile phone and from her one way conversation he knew that it was to the police. Once the call had ended she needed little persuading to pursue Ava's abductor.

"I need to put on some clothes first, though," she said, running into the house. She dashed upstairs to her room where she rummaged in her wardrobe and found a green, light cotton dress with an elasticated bodice and plunging neckline. Lifting the dress up high she allowed it to drop over her lithe frame. She removed the bikini top and bottoms just as Tommy burst in pleading with her to hurry up. He grabbed her arm as she muttered, "But I..."

"You look swell sis, let's go or we'll never catch up with them."

They scrambled into her car and set off in pursuit. He knew that the abductor was probably heading for the airport at Lindbergh Field about twelve kilometers from where they lived at La Jolla Heights. Using his greater knowledge of the area Tommy steered Jennifer on a quick course to the San Diego Freeway that would take them directly to the International Airport. They had driven around six kilometers when a multitude of red brake lights up ahead had Jennifer stamping on the brakes. They came to a halt and waited. And waited.

"Well, at least we know they are also in this with us," acknowledged Tommy, fidgeting in frustration.

There was a pause then Jennifer turned to ask him, "You like Ava a lot, don't you?"

Tommy looked her in the eye and replied, "I know that we both do, Jen," he responded. "Though I'm not sure whether I can emotionally handle the two of you under the same roof. It was hard for me seeing you blossom into a young woman and now there are two young, beautiful girls in my life"

"Yeah, well that time with you and I came about because I allowed it to happen," said Jennifer.

12