Sweet Revenge Pt. 01

Story Info
Vivian finally gets what's been coming to her.
2.6k words
4.15
105.4k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I'm a nice person. Really. I've never provoked anyone unless I was provoked myself. My parents raised me to be a nice little Korean girl. Study hard, treat people nicely, get into a good grad school. They also made sure I stayed pretty and fit so that I'd get married to a good man (of course, they don't know that I'm actually bisexual).

At 20 years old, I'm pretty tall, almost 5'9" or 176cm. I've done eight different sports, so I'm nice and toned. Long legs and long torso, and my stomach is nice and flat. My parents don't know this, but my belly button is pierced, as are my tiny little nipples. My boobs are pretty small, my bra size is a 34B, but they're a decent handful. I've got long dark hair, down to the small of my back. All in all, I'm not too shabby, and I know it. I'm smart, nice, and pretty.

But fucking Vivian. I don't think I've ever hated someone as much as I hate Vivian.

Her dad is the vice-chancellor of our small private university, so she's fucking loaded, but still comes here for free. She's young, only 18, but because she comes with a lot of power no one bothers trying to get back at her for being such a bitch.

I mean, physically Vivian's cute enough. Tiny little tits, cute bubble butt, medium length blond hair and the smallest hands. She's slim and a gymnast so you can see how toned she is. She's got this cute little pouty mouth and a nose that turns up at the tip like she is permanently disdained by everything that's not her. Her killer feature is her eyes though; bright green eyes with lashes for days. Classic bedroom eyes.

And I hate everything about her.

I was a scholarship kid at that small, private university. My parents could probably afford the college if they really worked for it, but I need to go to grad and med school, so I decided to see if I could get a scholarship. The school graciously gave me a full one, but I was the ONLY student here who needed one. Most of the other students didn't care, except for Vivian. She thought it was hilarious to point me out and yell, "LOOK! IT'S THE HOBO!"

The last straw, however, had been three months ago, when she'd had two of the massive rugby stars corner me in the dance studio, in which I'd been practicing, and rape me on video. Vivian had watched, laughing, recording on her phone the horror done to me. I have no idea what Vivian had so against me - surely me being poorer than the rest of the school wasn't enough to warrant such hate and desire for humiliation?

Apparently, however, it was, because the next day the video was spread around the school. I had to drop out and move to the public school on the other side of the city. I vowed I'd get revenge, which brings us to present day.

I started searching for information about Vivian. Turns out, she's a virgin. Even though she's got this tight little body, no one less than a billionaire male model gets to touch. Ultimately, because she's not as famous as she thinks she is, she's yet to find a "worthy" guy.

So, of course, I decide I'm going to break her in the most humiliating way possible.

I set up the stage. By stage, I mean literally that. A stage. I rented out a private theater near the school, and started handing out tickets to a "show" for the upcoming Friday, promising that it'd be the most "entertaining and riveting show you'll ever see!" I didn't hand out many tickets though, just to certain people. People that were known as the school gossips, the most famous people that were always in the news for something or another and wouldn't hesitate to sell a story, people who took their cameras everywhere...all of whom had been wronged by Vivian in some way or another. Finally, after weeks of buying supplies and preparing, I was ready.

I had had one class from 7-8pm on Thursday with Vivian. By 7:55, I was ready to nab her on her way back to her private apartment (which no one else at the school had). I waited in the bushes about thirty feet away from her house, in a dark spot with no cameras or street lamps. Soon, she walked by, tiny ass swaying to the music coming out of her earbuds firmly placed in her ears. It was almost too easy. I jumped out of the bushes and before she could make a noise, I covered her gasping mouth with chloroform. We had an extremely fast struggle, our perfumes and hair swirling in the windy fall night until she passed out from the chloroform. Smirking, I dragged her to my car waiting in a clearing in the trees, and drove her to the theater.

At the theater, a full 26 hours before the "show" tomorrow, I had all sorts of contraptions and toys set up for the next day. Before the show though, I was going to find what would really make her tick, what would really break her so that I could ensure her victims would have the best possible bang for their bucks.

I quickly texted her father from her phone, telling him that she'll be flying to their private island for a quiet week of studying. Giving me plenty of alone time to use Vivian to my satisfaction.

Oh, if only my parents could see their good girl now.

I hauled Vivian up to the stage and tied her to four poles, one pole for each limb. She was still passed out, but I managed to get each arm and leg tied in a way so that she was on her knees and her arms were held up by the wrists, but her torso was parallel to the floor. Her arms would be hurting something awful when she woke up. After tying her up, I snapped an electric collar onto her neck.

I decided now would be a good time to throw a bucket of water on her to wake her up, but it took a couple of buckets of ice cold water to get her awake. When she finally opened her eyes, it was in a flying panic and she almost started screaming until her eyes landed on me.

Damn, I don't think I've ever enjoyed any sight as much as I enjoyed the flurry of emotions that flit across her face, until she finally decided on a hateful glare.

"What the fuck are you doing, Sarah?" She spat, struggling with her bonds. "Let me the fuck go, you pathetic little bitch."

I just grinned at her, my teeth glinting in the harsh spotlights that were shining on the stage. I had cameras set up off stage that were recording every second of the next 26 hours, so that I could always look back at the time I got the ultimate revenge. I watched gleefully as the glare dropped and turned to fear as Vivian realized she wasn't getting out of the ropes.

"Okay, seriously, what is this about? Am I getting pranked right now? Sarah, let me go. Seriously. What the hell?" Her voice softened as she tried to be nice for the first time since I'd met her.

I sighed, catching her manipulative techniques. "Oh, Vivian, I don't think I've ever heard you be so nice. However, I will not be letting you go. Not for the next eight days. You are mine for quite a while, and I suggest you get used to it."

Fear turned to terror and confusion. "What? That's so stupid, my parents are going to find you. You don't think they're gonna realize their only daughter is gone?" Her face fell as my smile grew wider.

Flipping my hair over my shoulders, I gave my nails an examining glance. "You sorely underestimate me, Vivian. Now, let's see. I don't think you need your voice anymore. I don't want to mentally dominate you, no need for you to call me Mistress or anything. So, the next time you say a word, I will test out the electric collar around your neck, starting now."

"What the actual-" Her words twisted into a scream as I gave her a good shock on setting 5 out of 12.

"I wasn't lying. Now, I also don't think you need those clothes, right?"

"Fuck-" Another scream. I kept it on the same setting, just made her sit through it for a few seconds longer. I'm sure, to her, it felt like hours. Tears streaming down her face, she did her best to glare at me with those gorgeous eyes of hers. I just felt myself slowly getting wetter. Goddamn, those eyes just begged me to fuck her.

I grabbed a nice, sharp pair of scissors and started cutting away her clothes. Feeling a certain satisfaction as the designer pieces plopped to the floor in an ungraceful wet heap, I didn't stop until everything was gone. Grabbing her panties, I rubbed them across her face. "Do you like the smell of your own pussy? How about mine?" I grinned at her look of disgust as I rubbed them across my crotch. I outright laughed as she struggled when I shoved them in her mouth and duct taped her lips shut.

I stood back and stared at her tight little body, the adrenaline rushing towards me as I realized just how much she was at my disposal. Being so much taller than her felt good too, like I was just built to dominate her.

Grabbing the first butt plug, I held it directly in front of Vivian's face. "Now, this is going to go up your ass. But, I'm not completely heartless, I won't just shove it up there dry," I added as her eyes widened in fear. The plug was pretty large, almost the width of my wrist. "I'll give you two options: either you can get wet RIGHT NOW and I'll use your own juices to lubricate it, or you can blow your nose on it." Vivian grunted angrily through the tape, and I turned the electric collar up a setting and shocked her for about four seconds. "What's your choice? Blink once for nose, blink twice for pussy. And I won't let you switch. If one method doesn't work, I'm putting it up there!"

Vivian started crying, knowing she had to go for the nose. She blinked once miserably. Honestly, her crying was probably helping her, it was making her snot flow more freely out of her nose. She got quite a bit onto the butt plug, and I rubbed it across her face, smearing it everywhere before I finally moved it to her tiny little asshole.

I gave her a good slap across the ass, and as she turned her head in indignation I cruelly shoved the plug in with one quick motion.

She screamed through the tape, and I turned the collar on, making her scream louder and writhe her tiny body against her bonds. I watched her little tits bounce for a few seconds before I turned the collar off. She absolutely slumped against the ropes. I imagined her core must have been hurting like hell, since she had to work those muscles to keep her weight off her shoulders with the way I'd tied her. I hadn't made it easy for her either, her thighs were at about a 45 degree angle to the floor, so she REALLY had to work her core.

I stared at her tan ass, the pink butt plug sparkling brightly. I gave her a light tap on the plug, drawing out a moan. "Don't let this fall out, or I'll fuck you up the pussy before you're ready."

Finally, I started stroking her. Getting down on my knees, I started softly at first with light caresses on her cheeks, her arms, back, stomach, thighs. She sighed softly, and I waited until she had relaxed as much as she could before I grabbed a leather crop and smacked her across the ass with all my strength. Her body practically flew as she jerked, screaming. The butt plug actually shot out of her ass and skittered across the floor. I watched it settle to a stop, and turned to stare disappointedly into Vivian's terrified eyes. She started mumbling what I assume were apologies, but I brought them to a hard stop with a longer setting 6 out of 12 shock from the collar. "What did I say about talking out of turn?"

Her eyes fell to the floor, and I stood up angrily. "I told you to keep the plug in your ass, and you deliberately disobeyed me." I grabbed a large, veiny dildo from my box of toys (all of which I planned on using at some point on Vivian), and held it next to her nose. "You better start blowing now if you want lube for this," and she frantically started blowing her snot all over it. Most of it got on the floor though, and I curled my lip at her. "You're disgusting, Vivian," I growled as I slapped her shamed face with the dildo. Tears flowed down her face as I moved to her vagina and carefully positioned the tip of the dildo. She stared fearfully over her shoulder, and I raised my eyebrows at her as I slowly started pushing the massive toy up her virgin pussy.

Her eyes squeezed shut, more tears leaking out as a high-pitched scream came keening out of her throat. I ripped out the scream by shoving the dildo up the rest of the way, and Vivian jerked away as far as her ropes would let her and started struggling wildly as I fucked her without mercy, rough and hard.

I didn't stop until after almost ten minutes, at which point I pulled the dildo out and set it on the floor as Vivian sobbed, her entire little body racking with sobs. I watched with a grim satisfaction, watching the tears I'd cried for months finally leaking down my bully's face.

I took the butt plug and rubbed it around Vivian's nose, covering it in her mucus before I unceremoniously shoved it back up her ass as Vivian squeaked in pain.

Then, I grabbed a belt with a dildo attached. However, this wasn't a strap-on, rather, a strap-in. I pushed the dildo, a good seven inches and thick, up her pussy, and strapped the belt around her waist. Then, I reached for the remote and turned the dildo's vibration settings up to the highest setting. Vivian's eyes shot open, then fluttered closed in the softer pleasure of a vibrator. As she began to moan, I clipped a hands free vibrator that clips onto the clitoral hood, on top of the clit, and turned that on high as well.

Then, I sat back, finally getting a chance to pleasure myself as I watched Vivian climb high and higher until she finally dissolved into her first orgasm of the night. However, even after she came, I didn't turn off the vibrators, and I wouldn't until I had come myself. I watched as Vivian jerked and struggled as the vibrators relentlessly stimulated her clit and gspot, until finally a second orgasm tore out of her with a scream so forceful I thought the duct tape would fall off. I didn't come until her fourth orgasm, by which point Vivian was sobbing and twitching uncontrollably, even after I turned the vibrators off - although I left them where they were.

I gave her a ten minute break and poured ice water over her body, rinsing away the sweat that covered her body. I sat back, and we gazed into each other's eyes for a bit. It had only been two hours since we'd started.