Sweet Revenge: The Next Chapter

Story Info
Her revenge backfires.
2k words
3.98
82.1k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bella26
bella26
24 Followers

So I once again found my man cheating on me. . I had warned him once before that there would be hell to pay if I caught him again. Things had been going well for about 3 months when I walked into my bedroom one day and found him in my bed with another woman. This was the last straw. I decided then and there that he would never cheat on me again. I was going to have my fun, then drop him like a cheap rug.

I calmly spoke to the other woman and asked her if she would mind getting the hell out of my house so that he could take his punishment. She was worried about what I was going to do with him, so I explained that this wasn't the first time he had been caught and I told her about his previous punishment. She was very angry over this, but at him, not me. She asked if she might possibly help me in his punishment. Her ex husband had cheated on her many times and if she had known Alex was seeing me, she never would have agreed to see him.

I thought about it for a moment then decided to let her help me in punishing him. I was still upset over the last time and I felt he needed a good lesson so that the next woman he was with wouldn't have the problem with him that I had. Alex was so scared of what I was going to do; he was sitting on the bed almost in tears, paralyzed from his fear of me. I looked at Lana and asked where she wanted to start. She immediately replied with restraining him. I found a length of rope I kept in handy for just this type of occasion. I tied his hands to the headboard and considered putting a blindfold on him, but decided against that; I wanted him to see what was going on around him. I did however use a ball gag on him so as not to hear his voice pleading with me to stop.

Lana and I looked at each other and knew immediately what we were going to do. We both wanted this to be something he would always remember, but at the same time make him regret every cheating on me, therefore making sure he never did it again. Seeing as how she was already naked, she walked to me and helped me take off my work clothes, making sure he saw how she ran her hands across my breasts and tickled my pubic hair as she pulled my skirt off. Then with Alex looking on, we started kissing and rubbing on one another's bodies. The tears were already starting to course their way down Alex's face. He knew after his punishment tonight it would be over between the two of us. He knew I wasn't going to put up with his cheating on me again. Which I knew made this punishment all the more painful.

I could feel myself getting wetter and she and I continued kissing. We started to move towards the bed and sat down beside Alex. I then explained to him that she and I were going to fuck each other while lying across his legs. He was to watch everything we did and feel us licking and sucking each other on his lap. I heard his moan of frustration at this and realized how turned on he was, just from watching us kiss. I moved Lana into position and I lowered my mouth to her awaiting pussy noticing she was as wet as I was. I asked Alex if he was ready and he shook his head no. I told him ready or not, here we come and then laughed at the pun I had made. I started by licking my way up her pussy lips, nibbling a little here and there, teasing all around her clit. She started writhing in passion right away. As I moved my tongue to her clit and applied pressure to it, I inserted 2 of my fingers into her pussy. I did this till she came and decided to switch positions. As I was getting ready to lie down across him, I got in his face so he could smell her on my breath, which made him moan once again.

When Lana went down on me, it was unlike anything I had ever felt before. This woman knew what she was doing! She was moving her fingers and tongue in a light dance across my clit and pussy lips. I came within two minutes of her starting. I figured she would stop once I came, but she continued. She started getting rougher with me, applying more pressure to my clit as she rubbed it and licked it. She started biting it, gently at first, but harder the more she went on. It was a wonderful mix of pleasure and pain and I was paying no attention to that going on around me. I was in a wonderful orgasmic haze.

Before I realized it though, Lana soon had me tied to the bed next to Alex and she was untying him! I instantly got scared because honestly, what did I know about this woman. Alex had an evil grin on his face and said it was time for his sweet revenge on me. He had been faithful to me all along, while I went on my merry way and my many affairs. He felt it was time for me to get a little punishment of my own. I had no idea what they were going to do to me, but I had a terrible feeling I wasn't going to like it. I soon found out how right I was.

The gag, which had been on Alex not moments before, was now placed on me. I was scared and they could both see the fear in my eyes. I then saw Lana come towards me with nipple clamps. She attached those to my nipples painfully. I wanted to scream in pain, but all that came out was a muffled moan. The clamps had chains through them and connected into one long chain that had a hook on the end of it. Lana then went back to biting and licking on my clit. If I moved or jerked away from her she pulled on the chain attached to my nipples. When she had gotten my clit enlarged, she pulled out another clamp and attached it to my clit and attached the chain hanging from it to the one on my nipples. Now when the chain was pulled I could feel the pain from my breasts down to my pussy.

There were tears in my eyes as I wondered what was going to happen to me next. Lana pulled a bag out from under my bed and dumped it out beside of me. I saw many things that scared me more than I already was and hoped some of them weren't going to be used on me. One such thing was a vibrator about 12 inches long and as big around as a can of pop. Just that alone was enough to make anyone wary of it, however, it was the spikes lining it up and down that really made it scary. Of course that was the first thing Alex picked up to use on me. As he slowly started to insert it, he tugged more on my chain making me cry out through my gag. The spikes didn't hurt as much as I thought they would, that is up until he decided to not go slowly and push it hard into me. The pain was excruciating yet at the same time I felt a surge of excitement rise in me.

Lana started pulling on the chain as Alex moved the menacing vibrator in and out of my aching pussy. Just when I thought I couldn't take anymore he stopped. I was relieved, but that relief was a temporary thing. Alex then picked up a pear shaped vibrator. When turned on, it sounded like a lawnmower running. He then picked up a bottle that I knew well; it was massage oil that when used, it gets burning hot with friction. It makes for a great massage, but he was pouring it onto the pear shaped device. We had tried using it as lube before and it burnt so bad we couldn't use it for that purpose. It looked as if now it was going to be used. I didn't think my sore pussy could stand that.

Lana walked out of the room and was only gone for a minute when she returned with a Popsicle. I knew she hadn't gotten it to eat so I guessed it was going to be used on me somehow, I just wasn't sure how. As she unwrapped the Popsicle, Alex moved his "toy" towards my pussy, however, that isn't where the pressure was applied. He started to insert it into my ass; luckily it was the small end going in first. I then remembered the oil on it and dreaded the burning I knew I was going to soon be feeling. He then had inserted it all the way in me and I was burning from being stretched so far. As he started to move it faster and faster, I could feel the burning from the oil. Tears were coming down my face. This is when Lana walked over to me with the Popsicle. She reached down between my legs and inserted the cold ice dildo into my pussy. The combination of the hot in my ass and the cold in my pussy soon had me in a frenzy. It was a feeling of pleasure/pain that I had never felt before. It didn't take much of this for me to have an earth shattering orgasm.

I was unable to move as the assault continued and I started to cum again and again. I thought it would never end, when even more was added; they pulled hard on the chain. That put me over the edge and I came as I had never before done. At the same moment they both pulled out the Popsicle and the pear shaped object in my ass. After the long torture with those objects, I felt empty. Tears were still running down my cheeks and I was pleading with them with my eyes to stop this torture.

Alex then spoke to me. He said he had been waiting for just the right time to get his revenge on me for all I had done to him over the past few months. He found Lana and figured she would be perfect to help in his revenge. He wanted to humiliate me as I had him. He knew I was in pain but not yet humiliated. They then took a large dildo that had another not quite as large dildo attached to it for complete fullness and inserted it into me. They then turned it onto high speed so it was vibrating in both my ass and pussy. A strap was then attached under my ass and around the dildo to hold it into place so I couldn't push it out. Then Lana took a pair of cuffs off the bed and attached a pair to each of my ankles and cuffed me spread eagle to the bed. As she was doing this, Alex took a blindfold and put it over my eyes. I couldn't move, speak or see and I was scared to death.

Alex then spoke again. He said he and Lana were leaving me as I was and when they had been gone for 30 minutes they would place an anonymous call to someone I knew to come find me. Then maybe my humiliation would be complete. With that said they left the room. Nearly an hour later, I heard someone enter my room and walk towards me. I felt hands on my face and my blindfold was removed. What I saw frightened me more than anything else that had happened to me thus far. I saw my boss standing in front of me with 10 of my male co-workers standing in my doorway...

To be continued...

bella26
bella26
24 Followers