Sweet Sadist

Story Info
A male sub gets what he asked for and more.
3.3k words
4.31
58.7k
11
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ravenx42
ravenx42
72 Followers

I first met her through an online B+D site. Her name was Mz Discipline.

I had answered her ad for a Dom interested in serious bondage and discipline training.

We had talked on line and She had sent me a couple pictures of Her, She had an incredibly powerful look about Her and I was hooked. We finally agreed to meet. I was a rather vocal sub so I chose to rent a small vacation cabin that was very secluded. I stopped at the office at 5 pm and paid the bill and drove up the dark winding road following the map they gave me.

It was truly secluded the cabins were at least 300 yards apart and separated by thick woods. It was December, their off season so there was no sign of occupancy in the other two I passed.

It was the last one at the end of the road in a little notch cut out of the woods. Between the remote location and the 12-inch thick walls I didn't have to worry about anyone hearing me make noise.

Because of the time of the year it was already dark, but the cabin had electricity and heat and I was soon moving around inside looking the place over.

She was supposed to arrive at 6 so I went to work stripping naked and setting out the restraints I had brought. I was a bit nervous because this was to be a special scene for me. I had told her that I had always wanted to stretch my limits but that because I had played with friends they were not willing to really push me for fear of hurting our friendship. She had agreed to push me beyond my normal limits.

I heard her car pull up outside the cabin, and a few seconds later the door opened and in She came. I was kneeling on the floor as She had requested. She looked me over and said She was pleased with me.

I was shaking just a bit with nervousness, which made her chuckle. She told me to sit up in the chair so we could talk and relax for a few minutes.

She took off her coat and She was wearing a tight black dress with spike heels, it was classy yet dominant.

I was still very nervous and She could tell, She asked me if I was thinking of backing out, and I told her I was actually pretty scared about doing such a heavy scene.

She handed me a bag She had brought in and told me to pour us both a drink. When I came back with the glasses She had lit a joint and passed it over to me as well. I took a hit and handed it back to her and took a sip of my drink.

Between the grass and the liquor I finally felt myself starting to relax. After we had talked for a while She stood up and took off the dress. This left her in just a black lace bra, panties and garter belt with stockings. Now my resistance was really melting fast.

Her heels clicked nicely as She walked over in front of me and handed me the joint again. I was still sitting in the chair and found myself staring right at her satin covered pussy. As I took a pull on the joint I knew I was going to do whatever She asked me too.

She went back over to Her chair and let me finish the rest of the joint and my drink. I hadn't noticed at the time, but I had had my glass refilled while She only drank one, and She had made sure that I had smoked most of the fat joint.

I was drifting pretty well when She got up and asked me to come over and lie on the big four poster bed in the middle of the room. This was no ordinary four-poster, it was in a cabin so the posts and the top and bottom cross beams were all made of good size logs.

She had me lie on my stomach over a pile she had made in the center of the bed out of 4 thick pillows. This resulted in my ass sticking up nicely in the air as an excellent target. She attached locking leather cuffs to my wrists and ankles then locked chains to the four corner posts. First She pulled my ankles out to the bottom posts and I heard locks snap shut on the ankle cuffs. Then coming up to the head of the bed She had me scoot forward as much as I could to pull the ankle chains really tight.

Stretching the chains out She locked first one wrist cuff then the other to the chains. I was now stretched out in a tight spread eagle. I could now barely move, and watching her walk around in her heels and sexy underwear had me good and hard.

She told me She forgot something in the car, put on her coat, and went outside. I heard the car door slam and She came back in with a long canvas bag in her hand. She set it on the floor and got back out of Her coat.

Coming back over She sat on the bed next to me and ran her hand over my ass. Then She strapped a ball gag in my mouth as She told me She was going to do the talking for the next few minutes and nothing I had to say mattered from this point on anyway.

"Well what a nice piece of meat you are slave." "You see, now that I have you all chained down, and there is no way for you to release yourself, I can let you in on my little secret." "I am actually a real sadist, I only can get off if I know the slaves screams and fear are real." "When you wrote me and told me you wanted to really have your limits pushed and you loved bondage, I hoped you would let me get you completely helpless."

"Of course I saw how nervous you were and so I made sure I had some good liquor and weed along to weaken your resistance" "And it worked just perfectly." "Now let me show you what I brought to use on you."

She opened up the bag and took out a paddle, a leather strap, two whips, and a cane.

"You see slave I am going to start with a hand spanking to warm you up." "Then we will move on to the paddle, whips, strap, and finally the cane." "You wanted to have your limits stretched, well believe me they will be stretched and you will be broken before I finish with you tonight."

"I fully expect you to scream yourself hoarse by the time I am done with you tonight." "Oh and on the way in I drove around the cabins a bit, the nearest one that is occupied is on the other side of the hill with at least a ¼ mile of woods between us." " So feel free to scream your heart out dear, no one is going to hear you but me." "And Iwant to hear you scream."

End Part One

I watched Her get up and walk back over to the bag, She got out a pair of black leather gloves and put them on. Then turning around She walked back over and sat back down beside me.

"I am going to take the gag off, but don't bother talking, you know what we agreed to, at this point you have no choice in what happens." "And if you disobey me I will make you regret it." "Now nod if you understand me."

I looked at the chains and locks, there was no way I could get loose, so I just nodded and tried to steel myself for what was to come. She undid the ball gag and I just lay there waiting to see what was next.

"Now I don't mind you begging and screaming, in fact it will be music to my ears, but I want you to know that now that you are chained down we only stop when I am finished with you."

With that She started to smack my ass, first one cheek, then the other, staring out slowly, but building quickly, both in speed and intensity. In no time my ass was warm and I was starting to struggle in my bonds. But the chains and locks made sure I was going nowhere.

The warmth turned from heat into sharp pain as She started to really bring her hands down hard on my ass. I was almost at the point of screaming but was struggling to hold it in. All I could think of wasoh my god we are just getting started.

I twisted around to look at her and could see this evil smile on Her face, She really enjoyed this, and I knew I was in for a long night.

She really started whacking my ass hard, separating the hits so I felt each one. I finally couldn't hold it in any more and when She brought her hand down I yelled out.

"Oh my, yelling so soon, oh you do have a low pain tolerance, too bad for you, but it will just get me hotter as I beat you." "Your as is getting nice and red, and you do yell so nicely, maybe it's time to try a new toy.

I started begging right away, god what had I done, this was too real. I begged her to please let me have a break, to let me rest for a few minutes. But She didn't even acknowledge me, She just went over and picked up the paddle and turned around with that wicked smile on Her face. She looked so very sexy but so wicked, I could tell by looking at Her face, She was feeling no mercy at all for me.

She came back over to the bed and suddenly I felt this crack on my ass and every muscle in my body went tight, I let out a totally uncontrolled scream. My ass was on fire! And that was just one hit! I was pulling mindlessly at the chains trying to pull them loose even though my rational mind knew there was no way to get loose, some thing in my just had to try.

"Oh that sounded so nice slave, that was a real scream I could tell." "Well it seems we have already past your normal limits, oh this is really going to suck for you bitch." "But god you are making me wet."

The paddle hit me again! And again it tore a scream from my throat, I was thrashing around uncontrollably in the chains as I felt the paddle come down again, and again. I was totally out of it now, just screaming and begging for Her to stop. But She just ignored me and kept the paddle coming down on my ass. My screaming and begging hadno effect on Her, if anything I think it served to excite Her more. I don't know how long it went on, I lost track of time. Finally it stopped, my ass was throbbing and felt like it was on fire, and all I could do was lay there.

"Well slave time forme to take a little break, don't want to tire my arm out too soon." "But don't worry dear, you will find I recover quickly."

The End Part Two

"Well, good news, bad news slave." "The good news is your ass is going to get a rest, the bad news is I am going to whip your shoulders until they are covered with beautiful welts." "On the up side for you all this beating is getting me warm, and I have seen you staring at my tits." "So here is a little treat for you."

With that She took off her bra and I got to see those beautiful tits. She looked so damn sexy as She walked over beside me, but I could see that sadistic gleam in her eyes, She was looking at me like I was a trapped animal, which wasn't far from the truth at this point. She started bringing the whip down across my shoulders and at first it stung, but then She started really leaning into it, and in no time I was screaming and begging, and thrashing around in my chains.

The one benefit I got from this was the sight of Her. Her upper body gleaming with a sheen of sweat, and that sadistic smile of cruel pleasure on her face. It was also a big turn on to me to see her breasts shake and move every time She brought the whip down. Of course that did nothing to lessen the pain She was giving me, I was in agony, screaming and begging constantly. But She didn't slow down at all, you could see Her feeding on my pain, this was heaven for Her. She had a man who had agreed to let Her make him totally helpless. Now She was free to beat him past any safeword or limit he had ever had. The poor fool had actually asked Her to do this. He had long ago changed his mind, poor bastard. He had soon learned that reality was far different from fantasy. But the rules were that once he was chained down there was no going back, no stopping untilShe was done. This was like a drug to Her and She fed on it. She was reveling in his agony, his screams were feeding her sexual lust. She positively loved this.

"Poor slave, this is more than you bargained for isn't it?" "My whip is leaving such beautiful welts across your back, they are making me so hot, especially knowing this is so far past anything you thought you wanted."

This was such a dream come true for Her, it had been months since She had been able to sate her lust for inflicting pain. And that sub had been a pain slut, so he actually was enjoying the pain She was giving out. But this slave, this one was such a precious gift. You didn't get these often, if at all. This one had agreed to go past his limits not really understanding what he was in for. This one really wanted the pain to stop now, really wanted Her to stop and let him loose. So this pain wasso very real! This was a true torture session, this slave really didn't want Her to beat him any more. But She was going to keep going, this was too good to pass up. He might never come back after She was done with him, so She was going to make sure She got everything She could out of his flesh.

She was getting so wet between Her legs, knowing She was truly torturing this man. Her hand went down between Her legs and She started to rub Herself while She kept bringing the whip down across his back. As She felt Her orgasm getting closer She started beating him harder. It fed her lust, She loved the sound of the whip hitting his flesh and the screams She was ripping from him. At last She felt Herself start to cum, Her arm was a blur as She brought the whip down on him. Her orgasm hit her and She had to fall back into the chair. She was shuddering from the power of the orgasm that had hit Her. As She sat there shaking in the throws of sadistic lust, She looked at the chained form on the bed through slitted eyes. His ass was bright red, and there wasn't an inch of his shoulders that were not covered with Her welts. He just lay there limp in his bondage, bondage She had put him in. She could hear muffled sobs coming from him as he lay there. It was the most beautiful thing She had ever seen.

The End Part 3

Getting up She fixed a drink and gathered Herself.

"Well slave I bet you would love to have this end right now." "Just have me release you and let you go." "I know we are past all your limits, but you made me a promise and I am going to make you keep it." "The deal was we quit when I am through, and unfortunately for you I am really loving your suffering and I want more." "I told you that I really enjoyed this, so you can't say I didn't warn you." "You had plenty of chances to back out, but once you let me chain you down, you were only here for my pleasure."

I watched Her pick up the leather strap and start walking towards me, god, even with all the pain I was in, watching this statuesque woman walk toward me in Her heels, Her beautiful tits swinging as She walked towards me. I knew this was exciting Her, She was so wet I could smell Her sex, and I felt myself starting to get hard again. That feeling of lust only lasted long enough for her to get within reach. I heard the strap swish through the air and then with a loud smack a line of fiery pain erupted across my ass. I was instantly back in hell, Her hell, and there was no getting out until She was done. My body was stretched tight in the bondage. She was taking Her time, making every stoke count, my ass was on fire and must look like raw meat by now. I lost all track of time, the beating just seemed to go on forever. At some point Her arm finally got tired and She stopped.

I looked over and She was standing inches from me, She looked incredible, her body covered with a sheen of sweat. I watched as She took off her panties and then She climbed up on the bed. Suddenly I was staring right into Her naked pussy. She slid down and I started to lick Her. I felt something hit my ass, I didn't know what She had but it hurt like hell.

I tried to lick Her as best I could, in between the screams She was drawing out of me when She hit my ass. My screams seemed to really turn Her on because She was soaked. Finally Her left hand grabbed the back of my head and pulled it into Her pussy as Her right hand beat my ass non-stop. This pushed Her over the edge and She covered my face with Her juices as She came.

When she recovered She climbed off the bed and strapped a ball gag in my mouth. Reaching between my legs She grabbed my cock and started to stroke it, I was hard in seconds despite the fire in my ass and back. As I started to moan into the gag and try to hump Her hand She started to whack my ass again. As I got closer to cumming She hit me harder and faster. I finally exploded, screaming into the gag as I came. When I finally started to come back to my senses She was already getting dressed. When she was finished She came back over to the bed.

"Well slut I really enjoyed listening to you scream, but I also know I beat you longer and harder than you have ever been beat." "You might be upset enough to try and hurt me if I let you loose right now, so I am going to free one hand and let you have the keys to let yourself loose."

She put on her coat and unlocked my left wrist, then dropped the keys on the bed and walked out the door.

As I unlocked my right wrist I heard Her car start and drive off. By the time I had unlocked my ankles and gotten free She was long gone.

THE END

ravenx42
ravenx42
72 Followers