Sweet Shy Allison Brutalized by Dad

Story Info
Saving Allison changed Danny's life.
6.1k words
4.15
181.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Landers, seemed to be a nice family and their teenage daughter Allison became a good friend of Daniel Delays, their next door neighbor. It didn't happen easily that Danny and Allison became friends, as she was extremely shy and only on her mother's insistence, who pushed her out of the house, did she reluctantly seek Danny's friendship.

After a somewhat rough beginning they became fast friends, as there really wasn't anyone else around to hang out with. So they started doing many things together and learned to trust one another.

Danny found out after a couple of years that her family situation wasn't so nice. Her mother was really a good mother and very loving, but her father was a drunkard and would often come home and beat her mother really badly. Sometimes these beatings and abuse included Allison.

Allison's mother just accepted it as her fate and since she really did love her hubby, she never did anything about it. But it just got worse, mostly because he was so frustrated with his useless life. These more than occasional frightening beatings and near rapes had traumatized little Allison and caused her to withdraw further into her already shy self.

Sometimes her father would start in on Allison, calling her a whore, telling her that she was useless, beating her, slapping her around and even ripping off some of her clothes in his rampage. He came close a few times to raping Allison, always letting her know that her time was coming soon.

So, when one night he was in a really foul mood and started in on her, she just knew that he was going to rape her. He called her a whore, compared her to her "worthless" mother, said she was no good, only good for one thing, and that was fucking.

"Now you are going to get yours tonight, I promise."

If she had known he was going to be like this she could have run away from him, but once he had her, she couldn't fight him off.

Allison knew she could not get away from him, nor fight him off, because he was really strong and totally unreasonable. No amount of argument would change anything, so she knew she was in big trouble and started to whimper pathetically, curling into a ball as her father slapped her and ripped her clothes off.

He kept telling her he was going to fuck her and rip her wide open so everyone would know she was a whore just like her mother. Allison was hysterical and bawled continuously as her father, Billy, kept slapping her and yelling for her to, "Shut the fuck up."

He forced her to take his cock in her tiny mouth and lick it. He was so drunk that he hardly knew what he was doing, but Allison knew from past experience that he had been thinking about raping her for a long time and it was only a matter of time before he did. She was inexperienced or would have known that in his intoxicated state he couldn't get it up and actually was incapable of raping her. But she was convinced he was going to.

She had been in fear of this for so long and many times she had been terrified, when her father had one of his many drunken tirades, beating her mother senseless and coming on to Allison as if to rape her.

It was only luck he hadn't done it yet and tonight it looked like her luck had run out. He seemed more determined than ever to take her virginity and fuck her senseless with his big dick, ripping her apart in his mindless frenzy.

As he forced his huge smelly cock into her dainty mouth, Allison was repulsed beyond comprehension, but she could not stop him from shoving it into her mouth. She knew that when he finished with her mouth he was going to rape her brutally and ruin her forever. This was an unbearable thought, which caused Allison to start shaking almost as if in convulsions.

He seemed to like shocking her with his violent words, letting her know what he was going to do to her.

He had told her many times, usually when he was very drunk, "I am going to fuck your little slut cunt, and split you in two. You won't be able to walk for a month."

"Then I am going to fuck your asshole and you won't be able to sit down for a month." He was truly perverted and depraved when drunk.

Tonight she knew, more than ever, that she would not be able to escape his brutal attacks.

She tried to think how to get away but could not think of anything, he was just too strong. When she was forced to suck his cock she decided that she had only one chance to get away and she took a big risk and bit his cock, biting it as hard as she could.

He smacked her on the side of her head fiercely, knocking her off the bed, cursing her loudly.

She didn't even stop moving, rolling across the floor and quickly getting up on her wobbly feet, she jumped out the window of her room onto the porch roof naked. She knew this was her one and only chance and she took it.

The roof wasn't steep and was an easy exit from her room; goodness knows she had done it countless times over the years.

She slid down from the roof and ran into the darkness, crying hysterically in fear for her life. As she looked back terrified, she saw her drunken father stumble to the window and try to look out, but he was too drunk to do anything more than that.

Nevertheless, she was frightened half to death and needed to get away from him forever. She never wanted to go back, never again to him. He was a monster and would have certainly raped her if she hadn't gotten away.

She didn't even stop to think that she was naked, except for a few rags she clutched to herself, as she ran into the darkness, just getting away, away from him, anywhere.

She only knew one person she could trust to help her; that was her neighbors' son Daniel, who she had been good friends with, until she got so messed up she wouldn't go out of the house anymore.

Her father had really screwed up her life and now she vowed that she would never go back. She would never consider going back to that living hell which was life with her father.

Daniel lived in his own apartment in his parent's barn, which he had remodeled with his own earnings. It was just across the field and through a small forest from Allison's parents' home. She didn't think her father would look for her there, as he didn't really know she was friends with him.

She entered the barn and called out for Daniel, but didn't get any response. She climbed the stairs and knocked on his door, but still no response came. Finally she went inside and looked around, but no one was there. She became really scared then, realizing that she was totally alone and, forgetting her previous thoughts, feared her father might come looking for her and do who knows what. She just slumped to the hard wooden floor and started to cry pitifully in fear and anger.

She forgot that she was naked and in the apartment of a young man with bruises all over her usually beautiful young body, which clearly showed that she had been beaten rather badly. She didn't know how long she was lying there like that, crying in so much pain and uncertainty, when she heard noises, followed by footsteps on the stairs.

She became frightened again, but was frozen from her fear as the steps approached.

When Daniel opened the door and turned on the light he was horrified to see the pathetic sight before him. It was rather obvious that his neighbor, Allison, had been abused and beaten and that was enough for him to understand what had happened.

He tried to comfort her by approaching her with kind words, but she was even afraid of him in her delirious state.

He kept his distance and tried to soothe her, and gradually she became more coherent and started to respond to him. He assured her that he would do anything to help her, anything. As long as she was with him, he would protect her and she didn't have to worry about anything.

Seeing the blood on the side of her head and her chest, he went and got a bowl of hot water and a washcloth to clean her.

She allowed him to wash the blood from her face and then he said to her, "There is some blood on your front also," as he looked down at her exposed breasts.

She just lowered her head shyly and didn't say anything, so he took the opportunity and started to wash her chest, starting with her neck and shoulders, and then he washed her breasts.

This was the most incredible thing for him; she had fantastic breasts, which were so firm, and full, and which now had erect hard perfect nipples. He absolutely loved washing her succulent breasts and gently rubbed the blood from her, carefully squeezing them to get all the blood off.

He took a lot longer than necessary, just so he could linger with his fingers squeezing her firm full breasts.

She was very embarrassed, but it felt really good for someone to take so much care of her. His gentle rubbing of her breasts had aroused feelings deep inside her; feelings that she had never felt before. She knew that she really liked these feelings and thought that maybe she wanted them to continue.

She couldn't really speak and looked so helpless and pathetic laying there naked and disheveled, like she really needed comforting. Daniel finished washing her and held her in his arms pulling her to him.

She whispered, "Please, just hold me tight. I am so scared. I don't know what is going to happen to me."

He replied that she didn't need to worry about anything. He would protect her and take care of anything she needed.

He then told her that when she stopped seeing him he had been really upset because he was falling in love with her. "Now, I know I am falling in love with you."

He lay down on his back, pulling her on top of him, as he held her tightly. They fell asleep like that, and she slept soundly for the first time in a long time.

She awoke as Daniel squirmed to adjust his aching back, from lying on the hard wood floor and found herself looking directly into his eyes.

He said, "Hey, sleepyhead."

Suddenly realizing her situation, that she was totally naked and her aroused and very firm breasts were pressed into his naked chest, she exclaimed,

"Oh, my God, I'm naked."

"Yeah," he said, "You are wonderful... all of you."

She turned red with embarrassment and closed her eyes, deeply sighing and feeling great relief to be saved by such a wonderful young man.

Significantly, she didn't move from his loving embrace, it just felt so good to her, even thought she knew it wasn't right to stay that way. She was feeling lightheaded and was having very conflicting thoughts.

She felt so wonderful to be embraced tightly like this, and was starting to get really sexually aroused, yet she felt shy to be so intimate with Daniel, who she didn't know well enough to be intimate with, or then again, maybe she did.

But she knew she liked it very much, and didn't want to lose these precious moments with him. She basked in the warm loving embrace amidst the horrendous storm in her life and felt fortunate to have escaped. After lying there for another hour, soaking up the love emanating from Daniel she decided she needed to take a shower.

Daniel helped her up and when she went to walk, they discovered the heavy painful bruise on her hip where her father had violently kicked her the previous night.

Daniel had to help her to the shower, for both were afraid she would fall over and hurt herself. She had to laugh at the irony of her situation now, she was being forced to take his help and be with him naked. "I might as well enjoy it," she thought. His sweet association was really helping her forget her nightmare.

She told him that she was dizzy and couldn't stand properly, so please hold her up while she took a shower. He stripped off his clothes except for his boxers and helped her into the shower, after turning on the water to a hot mixture.

He was really excited now; this was something really wonderful. She was so nice, he hoped she would never leave him. He knew he would never leave her, remembering how nice she had always been.

Previously, Allison had also been falling in love with Daniel, but had stopped seeing him because her life was so messed up and she didn't want him to see her that way, with bruises on her body, but more importantly the bruises on her mind.

She had been so much in fear of what her father would do to her next and her dread consumed her. For him to see her like that would be horrible, so she had stopped seeing him completely, much to his dismay.

But now, that all seemed like a distant dream, as her euphoria of union with Daniel far exceeded her past troubles.

In the shower, she was overcome with feelings of gratitude and love for him. She felt like she really was falling in love with him again and wanted him to touch her naked body and hold her tight. Their intimacy was the best medicine for Allison and she was enjoying it to the max.

She asked him to please wash her, as she said she was afraid she would fall if she moved without supporting herself. As he washed her body with his hands, she shivered in excitement and was getting really turned on. It was so wonderful to be touched intimately by Daniel.

Needless to say, he was also getting very excited, his hard cock testifying to that, as it tented his boxers, pushing them way out in the front.

It was really impossible to just wash her smooth soft body without doing more and soon Daniel was repeatedly washing her cute butt cheeks, her firm hot breasts and her sweet pussy.

As he lovingly washed her crotch he lingered his fingers in her slit and rubbed up and down bringing her to a very aroused state. She had never masturbated, and had never had an orgasm, so this was the most incredible feeling that she had ever felt. She started to pant and kissed him deeply, telling him that she really did love him too. All their dormant feelings of affection for each other manifested fully now and they were overwhelmed with feelings of intense love for each other.

He took her passionate kiss as permission to continue and he stroked her erect clitoris, pinching it, while pushing a finger into her moist, oozing pussy. At that very moment when he twisted his digit into her slippery sex channel, she suddenly shuddered and shook all over, gasping and writhing in the intense ecstasy of her first orgasm. She hugged him tightly and looked into his eyes deeply, feeling so fulfilled for once in her life. Allison's incredible orgasm lasted for a long time, thrilling her beyond belief.

As she came down from her amazing euphoria, she kissed Daniel passionately and told him again, "I love you. That was the most wonderful thing that ever happened to me. But, let's get out of the shower now."

As they hobbled out of the shower, Daniel took a towel and softly rubbed her body, sending erotic signals shooting through her perfect teen body again and again, overwhelming her with wonderful feelings.

Drying Allison off was so fantastic an experience for Danny that again he didn't want to stop, as his nimble fingers felt and squeezed every wonderful curve and bump of her, relishing every moment. But eventually he stopped and helped her to a chair in the apartment.

She was feeling very overwhelmed with wonderful warm feelings of comfort from his tender treatment of her.

She giggled, "I don't have any clothes. What am I to do?"

"I don't know. Maybe you will have to stay naked forever. I really don't mind."

He then said that he would find something for her to wear, that is, smiling, he said, "If you want to wear clothes now."

She loved to hear him say this and basked in his fixed attention on her firm youthful body with his glazed eyes.

"Ok, just put me in your bed and hold me tight. I really need you to just hold me. I am still confused. Everything is moving so fast. I need to just hold you until it all stops moving and we can just be together in peaceful harmony, you and I. Right now I have lost my equilibrium and can't think straight."

After they had lain peacefully together for some time she said, "You really are so wonderful and kind to me."

They must have hugged each other for several hours, neither speaking, as they both thought about their relationship and where this was going to lead. Separately they were both hoping for the same thing, that this was the beginning of a long and lasting relationship.

Suddenly, Allison turned her head and kissed Daniel and asked him. "Please make love to me. I want you, so much. I need your love. I love you. Now, more than ever I need you."

Daniel was surprised and wanted to make sure she really wanted this, because her life was so messed up, he didn't want to do something that later she would feel sorry for or would hold against him, and he really didn't want to take advantage of her when she was so vulnerable. He wanted her to continue trusting him, so he was very careful to make sure.

She assured him that she really did love him and wanted to show him how much, by giving herself to him.

"I really need you to love me now. I need it more than anything I have ever wanted. Please, please, fuck me Daniel."

Daniel took his time and did his utmost to pleasure her. She urged him to just do it, "Just give it to me, never mind any preliminaries." So he did.

He pulled her down on top of him and inserting his throbbing cock between her swollen pussy lips, he thrust upwards with his hips as he pulled her down hard, impaling his entire cock in her all the way in one stroke. This was much more intense than Allison expected and she started coming immediately, as she gasped and moaned in ecstasy. She was so full of him that she thought she would split in two. The combined pleasure of his sudden deep penetration and the pain of her ripped hymen overwhelmed her.

She didn't even know if it hurt, all the emotions were so strong; she was just awed by the moment and reveled in the satisfaction of their wonderful union that surged through her body, tingling and pulsing.

Daniel pumped his long cock in and out furiously, sending Allison into an intense orgasm, as the strong friction of their very tight union sent waves of intense pleasure surging through their joyful bodies.

They were consumed by their passion and the world waited as they joyfully consummated their newfound love for each other.

Their orgasm can only be described as utterly fantastic, as they each felt more pleasure than they had thought possible. It eventually ended with mutually incredible orgasms and they found that their bond was made. They had become one in their union.

They passed the morning, making love twice more and cuddling for hours. Finally, they had some breakfast and realized they had to deal with the rest of the world.

Allison was suddenly very conscious that her mother, Sarah, was suffering a similar fate to herself. She was afraid to go home and check on her, but Daniel told her that he would help her mother. Allison really didn't want to get the police involved, but Daniel wasn't so sure there was any way to end the horror of her mother, never mind Allison, without the police.

Daniel decided to see Allison's mother first and talk to her and to also tell her that her daughter was safe and ok. No one answered the door when he knocked loudly. The car was gone, so he figured he had missed her.

But he yelled loudly to her mother, in case she was there hiding, that her daughter Allison was ok.

Hearing her daughter's name from Daniel, her mother finally came to the door and opened it. She was more of a mess than Allison had been. She looked horrible and had been beaten badly and was very spaced out, obviously disoriented from her nightmarish night.

She said that her husband had gone to look for their daughter and could come back anytime. Daniel told her that Allison was ok and wasn't planning on coming back anytime soon. He didn't tell her where she was however.

12