Sweet Sis, Doc, & Head

Story Info
Siblings are sent home from school.
579 words
4.01
227.3k
25
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/19/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
True.Brit
True.Brit
520 Followers

The school secretary had walked in on our "medical" session and had caught Doctor Bard quickly slipping his soiled cock back into his white coat.

"Doctor," she snapped, "I think you have some explaining to do with the Headmaster. As for you two be outside the Head's office at 9am tomorrow. I'm sure he's going to want to talk very seriously to you two.

My brother and I looked shame faced and quickly got dressed.

When we got home we decided it was best if we told Dad what had happened. He was probably going to find out sooner or later anyway.

We sat either side of him on the couch and related our horny tale of being fucked by the school doctor and his nurse. Dad, of course, started heating up as I went through all the gory details so I started to rub his big thick cock through his trousers to give him a bit of relief.

Soon I had the monster unleashed and let my brother tell the rest of the story while I slipped my lips over Dad's meat. He groaned as I took more of his stiff prick into my mouth and started running my tongue along its underside bobby my head up and down as I did so.

I reached up and released Alan's long stiff knob from his trousers and rubbed him while I sucked Dad. Soon I moved over to lick and suck Alan's cock and alternated between the two horny lads making their cock glisten with my juicy mouth.

"Oh god, Sam, " Dad groaned, "You're such a good girl to your old Dad. Take me deep, darling, I'm going to give you a drink real soon now."

"Go on, Dad," Alan urged, interrupting the story, "fuck her mouth. I love watching her suck on your prick. What a turn on."

I sucked harder on Dad's prick, working my tongue faster up and down the shaft. I felt him stiffen and thrust forward pumping my mouth then erupt powerfully down my throat.

"Oooh sweetheart suck Daddy cum out. Take it all Sam. Swallow it all." Dad yelled as more and more of his hot sticky cum pumped into me.

Alan wasn't about to be left out. He moved behind me, lifted my short pleated school skirt and pulled aside my panties. In one slick movement he had impaled me with his rampent cock right to the hilt.

"Aaaaah, Alan," I shrieked letting Dad's prick slip from my mouth, "fuck me hard. God, I'm so hot. Fuck your little sister's hot pussy hole."

"Fuck he good, son." Dad joined in. "Fill her tight little hole with that pole of yours. Fuck my little daughter."

"Oh, god, I can't hold on." Yelled Alan. "Here it comes Sam, oh god I'm cummmming."

I felt a long stream on hot white cum spray my insides tripping me over the edge into an extended orgasm. Screaming loudly into Dads lap I pushed back hard against Alan's invading tool. As his cock slipped out of me I filled my pretty white panties full of our mixed juices.

We all collapsed in a heap. Some while later Dad said, "I think it's an early night for you two. You have to be bright eyed and bushy tailed for that Headmaster of yours tomorrow.

Of course that didn't stop Dad creeping into my room later that night to give my sensitive young pussy another filling of incestual cum.

True.Brit
True.Brit
520 Followers