Sweet Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

"Come into me, Brad." Ellen lay back and adjusted her hips and legs. I got on my knees between her open thighs. Ellen grasped my cock as I moved forward and ran it back and forth between her pussy lips and over her clit. She pressed down as I rubbed her clit with my cockhead.

Ellen continued to press down as I slowly pulled back. My cock slipped between her lips and into her pussy hole. I moved closer as my sister's loving warmth ensheathed my cock and Ellen pulled me down so I was lying on top of her.

We lay together quietly. Ellen whispered, "You feel so good inside me."

We slowly began to move our hips in unison. I pushed myself up onto my hands and started fucking my sister with long slow strokes. Ellen continued to move her hips in unison with me. She smiled at me as I told her I loved her.

I moved up onto my knees and held her legs up so I could pump my cock deep into the depths of her warm wet pussy. "Oh, Brad, I love being fucked deep in my cunt."

I continued to pump slowly and deeply and I began to run my thumb around her clit. "You don't need to help me cum. Let's enjoy this and not worry about cumming."

I slowly lower myself back down on top of Ellen. We lay quietly together and enjoyed our physical and emotional closeness. We intermittently continued the physical act of fucking, but we eventually just held each other. I rolled us onto my back. Ellen lay atop me as I caressed her back from her neck to her butt. We kissed and whispered how much we loved and missed and needed each other as our passion and lust subsided.

We finally separated and lay side by side for a while. I rolled up on my side and kissed Ellen. "I want to stay here with you, but I suppose we better get on with the day."

"Yes, the morning is nearly gone." Ellen pulled my face close to hers. "But, we have until tomorrow afternoon." We brushed lips. I sat up then got off the bed. I looked at Ellen lying there. "You're beautiful, Sis."

"Thank you." She blew me a kiss as I turned to leave.

After cleaning up in my room, I retrieved my sweatpants and t-shirt at the bottom of the stairway. I pulled them on before going into the kitchen. Ellen was fixing lunch. "Is soup and sandwiches O.K.?"

"Sure. Is this morning's coffee still good?"

"It's O.K., but I can make a fresh pot."

I poured a cup. "Nah, it will do fine." As we ate lunch I read over the directions for the hot tub. Ellen said, "The heater for the hot tub and the wiring are all installed. The dealer arranged for a contractor to do that since we needed to extend the electric, gas and water lines. Last week the city building inspector signed off on the permit so all that needs to be done with the hot tub itself is to hook up the waterlines from the heater to the pump and to plug in the power lines for the pump and lights. And fill it with water, of course."

It didn't take much to hook things up. The water lines were flexible hoses with twist and lock couplings and power lines for the pump and lights were already hooked up at a circuit breaker box. After the gazebo was erected, about the only thing that would need to be done would be to mount the switch and timer for the pumps and the light switch in a location away from the tub itself.

I began to assemble the steps, deck and benches. Since everything was precut, work progressed quickly. It was a sunny late winter day. The tub was located in a sheltered corner off the patio. It was warm in the sun and as I worked, I worked up a nice sweat.

I had to get some tools from Bill's shop room in the garage. While trying to find all of the tools that I thought I would need, I found something that surprised me. Something that I didn't think Bill would be interested in.

One tool drawer contained a large collection of hardcore video tapes and DVDs. There was an assortment of straight, lesbian and gay, but the majority of the tapes and disks were of bisexual themes. A second drawer was full of well-thumbed porn magazines. Again, straight and lesbian were represented, but the majority seemed to be gay and bi.

I thought about Bill's apparent interests as I assembled the deck, steps and benches. I had everything about half assembled when Ellen came out. "It looks good, Brad. Why don't you call it a day? The sun will be gone soon. I'll fix an early dinner."

"Good idea, Sis. I'll put Bill's tools away then take a shower and change."

After cleaning up the patio and putting the tools back in the shop, I left my shoes and socks in the mudroom and went upstairs to shower. I had just taken off my t-shirt when Ellen first knocked on the door then came into the bathroom.

"Thanks for working on the hot tub, Brad." Ellen hugged me and lay her head against my chest. "I think the smell of sweat is a turn on." She was running her hand across my stomach and chest. Before I could answer, she licked my chest then kissed a nipple. "We need to talk."

"About what, Sis? And you're welcome."

"About us. Or rather about Bill and me." Ellen leaned against the closed door.

"We can talk while I shower, if you like. Do you want to shower together?"

"No, thanks. You go ahead."

I opened the shower door and turned on the water. After adjusting the water temperature, I turned back towards Ellen. She watched as I pushed my sweat pants down. "Could you hang these on the robe hook, please?" Ellen looked me up and down as she took the sweat pants. I turned and stepped into the shower.

"You're a good looking man, little brother. The fact you work out shows in your chest and arms. And you have a nice butt too."

"Thanks. I'm glad you think my butt is nice. Now what about you and Bill?"

"Well, our sex life isn't very hot. It's cold, in fact. The only sex that I've had in weeks has been with you yesterday and this morning."

"I'm sorry, Sis. You're a sexy lady. What's with Bill?"

"Oh, it's both of us. I thought things would improve when the kids went back to college. You know, more privacy and so on. Bill is so wrapped up in his work. He travels more and when he is at home he is either too tired from his long days or he goes into our office and works on stuff he brought home."

"Long days?"

"Yes, he is often up before five a.m. and on his way to work before six. And he thinks he is home early if he gets here before seven or seven thirty."

"I can see how that's a problem. I'll talk with him."

"Sometimes, I feel like I'm just a bionic masturbator for him."

"What?"

"Well, you know how fast the four minute mile is. The four minute fuck is even faster."

"That's terrible."

"Bill seems to enjoy it when I go down on him and I enjoy giving him head, but just when I get his cock all hard and I'm just getting into sucking him off, he will pull it out and tell me to lie down or get on my back. So I lay down, spread my legs and whether I'm ready or not, he sticks it to me, pumps maybe ten or twelve times, cums, then, usually, he rolls over and goes to sleep."

"Jeez, Sis, it sounds like he needs his butt kicked."

I was lathering and washing my chest. Ellen giggled, "I feel like a peeping tom watching you shower."

"Care to join me?" I ran my hands to my crotch and began to lather and stroke my cock.

"No. I'll just watch."

I rinsed the soap off, turned off the shower, opened the shower stall door and found a towel. "I'll talk with Bill. And maybe I can help you with some techniques and tricks."

"Such as?"

"Well, when you go down on him and if his cock is soft, you can take all of him into your mouth and then lick his balls. That usually surprises a man and makes him want more."

I had the towel stretched across my shoulders as I began to dry my back.

"You mean like this?" Ellen, who was seated on the closed toilet seat, leaned forward and gobbled my soft cock. I looked in the mirror and watched her tongue snake out and lick my balls. She gently squeezed my ball sac, kissed the cockhead, stood up and kissed me. "I'll finish that later. Now get dressed while I fix dinner."

After dinner, we filled the hot tub, mixed the chemicals and started the heater. After putting the cover over it, Ellen and I went back inside. "The tub should be ready when Bill gets home tomorrow and you guys can christen it then."

"Well, I hope it helps Bill relax and slow down. If it does, then maybe our sex life will improve. Now about those tricks and techniques. . ." Ellen ran her fingers over the front of my sweat pants. "Let's go upstairs." As she passed through the hall to the staircase, she picked up the cordless phone.

Instead of going into one of the bedrooms, Ellen continued to the end of the hall. "This was my sewing room. I made a lot of my and Kim's dresses and we bought a full-length three-panel mirror which made it much easier to get the hems even. I've always wanted to make love in front of it, but Bill wouldn't do it. He said I really had some kinky ideas."

Ellen turned on a floor lamp that was standing the corner. Then she moved a straight back wooden chair near the mirrors and tossed several cushions onto the floor in front of them. She sank to her knees on one of the cushions. "Come stand here." She indicated a spot right in front of where she was kneeling.

As I stepped in front of her, she hooked her fingers in the waistband of my sweat pants and pulled them down to expose my semi-turgid cock. Ellen opened her mouth and pushed her lips almost to the base of my cock. I again watched in the mirror as her tongue slipped out to lick my balls.

She removed my cock from her mouth so she could run the tip of her tongue around the rim of the cockhead. She looked up at me, "Get naked."

I pulled my t-shirt over my head and stepped out of my sandals as she pulled my sweat pants down to my ankles. After kicking them away, I stood naked in front of my still fully clothed sister. Ellen looked at us in the mirror as she ran her hands across my stomach and around my crotch.

Then she lifted my cock, leaned forward and gently sucked one of my nuts into her soft warm mouth. After rolling it around on her tongue, she gently moved and did the same to my other nut. Ellen then ran my cockhead over her eyelids and lips. She lifted my ball sac in her free hand as she gently sucked each nut again. Then she licked the underbelly of my now rigid cock from base to cockhead.

"How's that? Now what did you have in mind?"

"Let's get you undressed first."

"Why? Are you uncomfortable being the only naked one?"

"Sort of." I helped her pull her t-shirt off over her head. Ellen stood up. I unfastened the waist on her pants and pushed them down her legs. I explained the circle and figure eight sucks which Ellen said she would have to practice later.

She asked me to move the chair to a place in front of the center mirror. Ellen repositioned the chair then she stood behind it, bent forward from the waist and grasped the chair back. "Take me from behind."

She spread her feet wide as I moved behind her. I slipped my cock between her thighs. He hand was waiting to guide me into her warm moist slit. "Fuck me hard. I want to feel your balls slapping my ass and I want to see my tits swing and sway and shake.

I held her hips as I pumped my cock in and out of her cunt with a long fast stroke. In a few minutes we were both sweating and the room smelled of sweat and sex. We both grunted as my pelvis smacked against her ass. The chair was also sliding and we had to stop when it slid up next to the mirrors.

Ellen straightened up and my cock dropped out of her cunt. She positioned the chair a few feet from the mirror. "Sit down and lean back."

After I was settled, she turned around so she was facing the mirror. She straddled my legs as she backed up and sat down. My hard cock was standing upright in front of her pussy. Ellen stroked it several times, then she stood up, positioned herself and then guided my cock into her cunt as she slowly sat down.

I looked past her and watched her pussy slide down over my cock. I reached around with one hand to cup and hold one of her breasts. I moved my other hand to her crotch where I began to rub her clit between my thumb and forefinger.

Ellen leaned back against my chest as I diddled her clitoris. She spread her legs as wide as she could, then she moved my hand and used both of her hands to open and spread her pussy lips. "I've always wondered what my cunt looked like when it was stuffed full of hard cock."

I moved my fingers back to her hard clit. Ellen tipped her head back so I could kiss her neck. Then the telephone rang.

I'd forgotten about the cordless phone. It was on the floor in front of the mirror. I was able to drag it closer with a foot. Ellen sat up and bent over to pick it up. She composed herself.

"Hello? Hi Bill, how are things going? Brad got the hot tub hooked up and filled. The water is heating now and we'll finish the deck and steps tomorrow. What time is your flight tomorrow? The tub should be ready when you get home. Oh, we've just been sitting around and talking. O.K. We'll see you tomorrow. Have a safe flight. Love you."

Ellen switched off the cordless phone. "I'm terrible. I'm fucking my brother when my husband calls." Ellen leaned back against me and sighed, "I think you need to spank my ass with your cock and then wash my mouth out with cum. Let's move this onto a bed."

She stood and slid up and off my cock. I followed her to my bedroom. We lay down and moved into a 69 with Ellen on top. I couldn't concentrate on eating her pussy because of all the pleasant sensations as she practiced the circle and figure eight sucks.

Ellen's pussy was getting wetter and juicier and I was about to blow, when Ellen rolled onto her back and pulled her knees up to her chest. "Take me! Quick!"

I got on my knees and plunged my cock deep into her pussy. Ellen kept her knees bent and I lay over her. I was pumping as fast and as deep as I could when Ellen began a low wail. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me deep. I pushed my pelvis forward to bury my cock balls deep in her hot cunt. We wrapped our arms around each other. Her wail got louder as she began to have an orgasm. I pumped four or five short sharp strokes, then arched my back and groaned as I began to shot my hot cum deep into my Sweet Sister's pulsing pussy.

Ellen's wail became a scream then she fell back on the bed. I lay atop her and kissed her on her eyelids, cheeks, ears, and lips. I finally sat up. Ellen lay still with her legs widely spread. There was a flush of color across her torso, her thatch of curly hair was matted with sweat, pussy juices and cum, and a little cum was oozing from between her pussy lips.

She opened her eyes then pushed herself up on her elbows. "Now, that's what I call a good fuck!" Ellen flopped back on the bed. I turned off the lights, pulled up the top sheet and snuggled up next to Ellen. We fell asleep with Ellen on her side and with my cock tucked into the cleft of her ass.

I awakened, just as the sun was coming up, when I felt Ellen's hand encircle my cock. "God morning, Lover Brother. The rooster's are up and its time the rest of the cocks were up too."

Good morning, Sweet Sister." She had jacked me to a respectable hard-on. I tried to insinuate my hand between Ellen's thighs. "There's no need to play with my pussy. I'm still wet from last night."

Ellen moved around so she could straddle my hips. She continued to stroke my hard cock. "I so enjoy being on top and being in control." She raised up, moved forward, positioned her pussy over my hard-on, and slowly sat down. "I can control how fast we fuck and how deep we fuck."

Ellen began to work her pussy up and down my cock. I pressed my hand into her pubic thatch. I found and began to thumb her clit. She responded by fucking harder. "I love watching your tits bounce."

"I feel so deliciously slutty being on top." Ellen stopped her vigorous fucking and shifted her hips into a cinder sifting movement. "Jeez, Ellen, that'll make a statue cum."

Ellen again changed positions. She rolled off the bed and onto her knees. "Get off the bed and stand up." I stood in front of her. Ellen opened her mouth. "Feed me." I held my cock down and pushed it into her open mouth. She stopped me by pressing a hand against my stomach.

She began the figure eight suck. I lightly held her head. Ellen dipped her hand to her crotch and lubricated a finger. She continued to suck me off as she slipped a finger up my ass and began to massage my prostate.

"Oh, Ellen, that's going to make me cum if you keep that up."

She stopped sucking and looked up at me, "I know. Please do." Ellen pressed hard against my gland as she swallowed my cock again.

"I'm cumming! The first gob jetted into her mouth. Ellen then held my cock so the remaining wads and gobs of cum spattered her face. Ellen sucked the last drops of cum from my cock. She kneeled in silence as I looked down at her and watched my cum run down her cheeks and chin and then slide off her face to land on her tits.

I dropped down to my knees in front of her. I felt my cum smear my face as I kissed her. We began a French kiss as she used her tongue to push some of my cum into my mouth. We kissed and hugged then got up and went into the bathroom to shower.

I ate Ellen's pussy as the warm water flowed over us.

After showering, we fixed a brunch of scrambled eggs, fruit, toast, and juice. We ate and shared an intimate companionable silence.

We cleaned up the kitchen together then went out to work on installing the rest of the deck and steps around the hot tub. We also checked the water temperature and adjusted the chemical balance. We began assembling the corner posts and lower walls of the gazebo.

It was late afternoon when we quit to clean up. We showered together again but other than washing each other's back, we kept the touching to a minimum. After drying off, we clasped each other in a naked full frontal hug. Then we dressed.

"I'd better get started on dinner. Bill will be tired of restaurant and hotel food."

"What's your plan?"

"Plan?"

"O.K. What is on the menu?"

"Oh! I'll fix pasta and vegetables. Bill always eats too much steak and prime rib when he is on the road. I'll bake a loaf of Italian bread and fix a salad just before he gets home from the airport."

I helped a bit in the kitchen then got out Ellen's way by checking on the hot tub temperature. I heard Bill's car pull into the drive. I met him and helped him carry his gear into the house. Ellen greeted him with a big kiss and the announcement that he just had enough time to clean up before dinner was ready.

While we ate dinner, we discussed Bill's trip and the progress on the hot tub. Finally, it was decided that we should adjourn to the hot tub. I borrowed a pair of Bill's swim trunks. We met in the hallway after everyone changed. Ellen was wearing an opaque cover up over her suit.

Bill went to the kitchen and returned with a chilled bottle of sparkling wine, a corkscrew and three juice glasses. "It isn't fancy, but I've been saving it for a special occasion and I guess this is it."

When we got to the hot tub, I used the remote switch to turn on the pump and lights. There was some discussion who should go first. Finally, I told Ellen and Bill they should get into the hot tub together. Bill waited while she removed her cover up. Ellen was wearing a modest, almost matronly, two piece suit.

I opened the wine and poured three glasses before joining them in the tub. I asked Bill if he was going to christen the tub. "What? And waste this cheap wine!" We all laughed.

"Well, how about an inaugural toast then?"

"I can't think of anything fancy so 'Here's hoping this is the only hot water we'll get into'."

We sat around and chatted while we drank the wine. I decided it was time to make my exit. "I'm pooped. So I'll leave and let you kids get acquainted."

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers