Sweet Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers

During the night I was awakened when I thought I heard Bill groaning and saying, "You've never done that before. It feels so good!" And I swear I heard Ellen's familiar soft wail in the wee hours of the morning.

The house was quiet when I awakened. I went out front and picked up the paper, then started a pot of coffee. After that I walked out to the hot tub. I noticed the cover hadn't been replaced. There was the empty sparkling wine bottle and three juice glasses on the deck. The pump and lights were still on. Someone must have left in a hurry.

I turned off the pump and replaced the cover. I noticed two proper wine glasses and an empty champagne bottle were also on the deck. When I picked up the glasses and bottle, I also picked up the top to Ellen's modest, almost matronly, two-piece suit. I left everything as it was.

I was drinking coffee and reading the morning paper when Bill came in. He was whistling as he poured a cup. "Sleep well, I take it."

"Oh yes. Best night that I've had all week. I'd better check the hot tub."

Before I could say anything, Bill was gone. Ellen came in. "Sleep well Brad?"

"Sure did. How about you?"

"Very well, thank you." Ellen stood behind me. She opened her housecoat and touched her bare breasts to the back of my neck. She closed her robe as she bent to kiss my cheek. "Thanks for the tricks and techniques, My Brother."

Ellen moved to the coffee pot. Bill came in and sat opposite of me at the table. His back was to Ellen. I was sipping coffee when Ellen opened her housecoat. She rubbed her pussy and then gave me the thumbs up sign.

I managed to keep from choking as Ellen asked what we wanted for breakfast. I knew what I wanted, but I kept my mouth shut. After a late breakfast, Bill and I went to look at the gazebo. I noticed the champagne bottle and glasses and the top to Ellen's suit were nowhere in sight. The other bottle and glasses where still on the deck.

Bill and I decided to start on assembling the rest of the gazebo. We worked our way up to getting the roof assembled. We took a break for lunch. The only major work left was to hang the door and set the windows into their spaces.

At lunch, Ellen told she would be gone until late afternoon. She had to buy groceries and she had a number of other errands to run.

The windows were easy to install, just set the assembly in the space, level and square, fasten down and caulk. "We can install the trim tomorrow if we don't have time today.

The door took longer. It had to be shimmed to make sure it was plumb. Then it had to be caulked before we could install the casings. After we hung the door we decided to take a break. "I'll get us a couple of beers."

Bill returned with the beers and we went into his shop. The shop was mostly a part of the bay in a two and one-half car garage. Bill had partitioned the end of the garage to form a storage space for his tools and to make sort of a den or office. A door could close off the den from the tool area where I had found his collection of tapes, DVDs and mags.

We went into the den, which was furnished with a couch, a couple of lamps, a small desk and chair, and a fairly large TV and VCR/DVD sitting on a shelf mounted on the wall above the desk.

"This is pretty slick, Bill."

"Yeah. I come out here a lot to watch sports. That way I don't bother Ellen."

"Speaking of Ellen, she's worried about you."

"Worried? Why? Did she say something to you?"

"We talked quite a bit this week. She worries you work too hard and work too long hours and don't take care of yourself sometimes."

"Well, she's probably right."

"And she said you neglect her."

"You're kidding! I give her anything she wants."

"Not materially. Physically."

"Physically?"

"O.K. Sexually."

"Sexually? I know you two are close, but I don't think she should tell you about our sex life."

"Or lack of it, Bill. She needs you and wants you."

"Well."

"She's hot for your body, man." I took a chance. "Ellen said you didn't even seem to enjoy it when she went down on you."

"She said that! She shouldn't be talking about that with you!"

"Hey, man. We're brother and sister. If you can't talk to your husband, whom do you talk too? Better me, than her best friend or the minister or priest . . or delivery man."

"You're probably right. I like it when she gives me head, but I get so excited I can't wait."

"She mentioned that. When you are nice and hard and she is really into making love to your dick with her mouth, tongue and lips, you want to mount her and pop your rocks."

"Well I don't want to cum in her mouth. Only a slut would eat cum."

"Did you know that Ellen would like being your slut?"

"No. She told you that?"

"She implied it. Just like she would like you to be her gigolo. Or pimp."

"Gigolo! Pimp! Slut?"

"Sure. Everyone has their own little fantasies. And needs."

"Well, yes. But those are pretty kinky."

"She mentioned you had a thing about kink."

"Well, I think some things are perverted and wrong."

"Such as?"

"She used to want me to cum on her tih, er, breasts."

"What's kinky about that? Sex can be fun you know, especially when little harmless fantasies are fulfilled."

"But."

"What about your videos, DVDs and mags? That's sort of kinky."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't kid me, Bill. I found your porn stash."

"You had no right to look in my things."

"I was looking for tools to hook up your hot tub and assemble the deck and steps. You shouldn't hide your fuck films in a drawer labeled "Screwdrivers and Punches'."

"Well, we haven't been too close recently. And I sometimes come out here to watch a video and get some relief by whacking off."

"I bet Ellen would enjoy your videos with you and you could whack off each other."

"Brad, that's crude and uncalled for."

"Maybe so. Ellen loves you and can't understand why you aren't jumping her bones."

"Uhhh."

"I heard you last night. You seemed to be enjoying yourself and it sound like Ellen had a fine time later."

"I didn't know you could hear us. But Ellen did something she had never done to me before."

"Not to you, but with you. Such as?"

"Well, she went down on me. I was on my back and she formed her lips into a sort of tight circle around my dick, then she started moving her head in a circle, first one way then the other. I went nuts as my dick followed her mouth around in circles. And she wouldn't let me cum. Every time I thought I was going to cum, she clamped her thumb and fingers tightly around my dick.

"And?"

"She wouldn't stop sucking me and let me slip it to her. Then she stuck a finger into my asshole, took my dick out of her mouth, unclamped her fingers and."

"And what?"

"I lost it. I shot my wad three feet into the air. It felt like my nuts were going to blow out through my dick."

"Did you feel like a pervert?"

"Uhhh, yes. Uhhh, no. I don't know."

"Did you like and enjoy it?"

"Yes!"

"So. What's the problem?"

"Uhhh."

"Did you reciprocate?"

"Reciprocate?"

"Go down on your wife. Give head. Dine at the Y. Eat Pussy. Suck a cunt. You know, did you reciprocate for the blowjob you just received?"

"Uhh, no."

"Why?"

"I used to, but. . ."

"But what?"

"Uhhh, I don't know. Uhhh, hair."

"Ellen's snatch is too hairy for you to enjoy eating her?"

"That's crude, Brad, but yes."

"I think you are missing out on something special and intimate, but then what do I know about you two?"

"Yes, what do you really know about what Ellen likes?"

Little did Bill really know himself! "Well, I'm going to show you something that you can teach Ellen. It's something you both will enjoy."

"What do you mean show?"

"After looking at your choice in porn, I think you want to make it with another man."

"No way! I'm not queer."

"I didn't say you are queer. You are bi curious. And, by the way, there is nothing queer about one making love with another person, even if they are of the same sex."

"I'm going to teach you a technique that you can teach to Ellen."

"How will you do that?"

"Demonstration and practice."

"Demonstration? Practice?"

"Yes, Bill. I'm going to demonstrate a blowjob technique on you and you are going to practice on me."

"You aren't quee . . er Gay, are you?"

"No, Bill. I'm bisexual. I like making love and having sex with both men and women. And it wouldn't make any difference if I were straight or Gay. This is something you can show Ellen. And both of you will enjoy it, I guarantee." I knew Ellen enjoyed it since she had practiced it earlier.

"Uhhh, what if Ellen comes home?"

"Even if she does, she won't come into your inner sanctum, will she?"

"Uhhh, no."

"O.K. Stand if front of the desk and take off your shoes, socks, pants and skivvies." Bill got up, moved to the desk and undressed from the waist down.

Our conversation must have interested him, since his cock was semi-rigid. I got on my knees in front of him. His cock was interesting. It was cut and thick. And hairy. I grasped his cock and slipped the small foreskin back to expose his cockhead. I noticed a drop of pre-cum in the piss slit. Bill appeared to be more interested than I gave him credit.

I lifted his cock and leaned into his crotch to lick his balls. The taste and smell of his sweat and man-musk made my cock twitch. I licked and sucked his balls until his coarse hair was wet and plastered down.

Bill groaned as I licked him from balls to cockhead. I slipped about half of his cock into my mouth and began to move my face in the figure eight motion.

He responded by trying to fuck my face. "Cool it! I want to show you this so you can teach it to Ellen." Bill cooled it. As his cock began to grow and fill my mouth, I began to understand why Ellen missed it.

Bill had a solid, albeit hairy, thick seven inches that was a mouthful and would definitely be a fine pussy stuffer. I envisioned an alternate role as a fine ass stuffer.

Bill was groaning and twitching his hips. I let him fuck my face for a couple of moments then I clamped his cock until he "relaxed". I stood and pulled off my clothes until I was naked. "O.K., Bill. Show me what you know."

"What?"

"Get on your knees and suck my cock in a figure eight. As Bill reluctantly got on his knees in front of me, I pulled his t-shirt over his head. I had gotten a hard-on while sucking Bill's cock. My cock was waving in front of his face. "Bill, just open your mouth, swallow what is comfortable and move your nose in a figure eight pattern.

He wasn't a natural cocksucker, but he was a quick learner. Soon he was fondling and cradling my balls as he sucked me in a fairly smooth figure eight motion.

I stopped Bill and directed him to lie down on the couch. I got on my knees over his head. I fed my cock into his mouth. "Just do what you like Ellen to do." I leaned over Bill's crotch, lifted his cock, and slowly sucked it down my throat. After swallowing Jon's eleven inches, deep throating Bill's hard thick seven was easy. I slid the full length of his thick cock in and out of my throat several times. I felt his balls tighten and his cock stiffen.

As I pulled my mouth off his cock, Bill began to cum, which I directed onto his stomach. I pulled my cock out of his mouth. I stroked myself until I began to cum. I very carefully deposited a wad of cum on each of his nipples. Then I spread the rest of my load across his chest.

Bill lay on the couch. "Brad, you are a better cocksucker than Ellen."

"You're no slouch yourself. You aren't a beginner, are you?"

"No, not really. But I haven't had a cock in my mouth since college, when my roommate and I would get it on occasionally."

"Well, you show Ellen the figure eight suck. When she learns it, you'll follow her anywhere for a blowjob, I'm sure. By the way, you could shave your cockshaft and, possibly, your ball sac."

"Shave? Why?"

"I was almost able to floss my teeth while I sucked you off."

"Oh." Bill was using his t-shirt to clean the cum off his chest and stomach. "I guess we'd better get cleaned up before Ellen gets back."

Ellen returned while Bill and I were showering. Separately. I talked with Ellen in the pantry as she was putting the groceries away. "I talked with Bill."

"Oh, what did he have to say?"

"Well, I told him that you felt your sex life was a little flat. He agreed. He knows about the figure eight suck, so act like it is new to you when he tells you what he wants you to do."

"How does he know about that?"

"I described it to him and then showed him."

"You what!"

"Sis, I enjoy sucking cock as much as you do."

"Are you . . .?"

"I'm a bisexual. I like having sex and making love with both women and men."

"Oh, did Bill enjoy. . . "

That's for him to discuss with you. Just let him think he is telling you all about the figure eight suck. I think he will follow you anywhere for a blowjob if you perfect the figure eight. That's not mentioning the ball lick and the circle suck."

"Oh, O.K. I'm to let him think he is teaching me the figure eight suck?"

"That's right, Sweet Sister."

"You have a devious and somewhat twisted mind, My Brother."

"Yes. And, by the way, you might trim your pubic bush."

Trim?"

"That's right. Bill says your snatch is too hairy and he doesn't enjoy going down on you because of it."

"Well, O.K., but how much should I trim?"

"If I were a golfer, I'd say none because I enjoy playing in your thick, curly auburn rough. But I think Bill might prefer a mowed fairway and you might be prepared to take it to a well manicured putting green."

"That's an interesting analogy."

"Hey Sis, anything to get the balls into the hole. Right?"

"Ellen laughed and hugged me. "That's terrible! You're a bad influence too, but thanks."

The conversation over the spaghetti and meatball dinner wasn't too sparkling. It was rather desultory until about dessert time, when the chianti table wine began to kick in. There was a lot of discussion about how the hot tub was almost finished.

Bill suggested we adjourn to the gazebo. There was an air of anticipation as we went to change. Bill and I were wearing the same old boxer style swim trunks, but Ellen was wearing a two piece suit that consisted of a sports bra style top and a bikini bottom that was cut high on the hips.

We talked and drank more wine. Again I decided to call it an early evening. I went to bed and stroked my cock as I imagined Ellen and Bill getting it on. The sex and love sounds throughout the night were quieter, almost background noise level, but I knew Bill was getting his cock sucked like never before and Ellen's pussy was being sucked and fucked in ways she never imagined.

The next morning, I was up early, got the papers in and made the coffee before Ellen and Bill awakened. I walked out to the patio. Both Ellen's and Bill's suits were floating in the hot tub.

Ellen came down to the kitchen first. Again she opened her robe and rubbed her bare breasts against my neck. She moved to the side and held her robe open. Her pubic hair was trimmed into a neat auburn triangle, which didn't conceal her puffy pink pussy lips. "I love you, My Brother. Thanks for loving me."

After breakfast, Bill asked me to step out to his shop. He thanked me for helping with the hot tub. Then he dropped his pajama pants and showed me a thick, hard, freshly shaven cock and ball sac. 'She loves it. Thanks."

It was time for me to leave and, at least, spend Sunday afternoon at home before going on the road again.

T@nman
T@nman
715 Followers