Sweet Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers

"It looks good on you, Kim." We finished drying ourselves. I gathered the towels and carried them upstairs to the laundry. "How does eggs, sausages, fruit, and toast sound for breakfast?"

"Sounds great!"

"Coffee or tea."

"Either is fine."

"How about a pot of tea?"

"O.k. I wish I had something light other than the muu-muu to slip on after I blow my hair dry."

"There are some big t-shirts in my dresser. Feel free to wear one, if you wish."

Kim left the kitchen as I prepared breakfast. I slipped into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. "Breakfast will be ready in about five minutes."

When Kim came back into the kitchen she was wearing one of my baggy t-shirts which extended to just below her hips. "Anything I can do?"

"Could you get the butter and jam out of the frig? They are on the bottom shelf in the door. When she bent forward to get them, the t-shirt rode up. It was all she was wearing.

We began to eat in companionable silence. "I took your advice."

"Advice?"

"Yes, last night I slept in the nude."

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes. It felt a little odd at first, but I didn't miss having a sleep shirt wadded up around me."

We finished breakfast, rinsed the dishes and put them in the dishwasher. I had another cup of tea as I read the newspaper at the kitchen table. Kim excused herself to go study.

The day turned into a sunny unseasonably warm day. While Kim studied, I did odd jobs such as picking up trash and papers that had blown over the privacy fence and into the yard. I fixed a soup and salad lunch. Kim commented that she normally didn't eat more than a salad for lunch but the addition of soup shouldn't make her drowsy.

"Well, a nap probably wouldn't hurt any. It's a nice afternoon so I think I'll sunbathe for a while."

"Are you going to sunbathe nude?"

"Sure. I'll get an early start on my full body tan. Care to join me?"

Kim didn't hesitate, "Sure. It'll be nice to study outside in the fresh air."

"We'll need to use sunscreen. It needs to soak in for at least thirty minutes before going out into the sun." I went to the hall closet and returned with a large bottle of sunscreen. "Good, this hasn't expired since last fall. I'll do your back if you'll do mine."

I pulled my t-shirt over my head. Sometime during the morning, Kim had changed into shorts and a blouse. She unbuttoned the blouse and hung it over the back of the kitchen chair. I helped her unhook her bra. I began to rub sunscreen into her shoulders as she slipped the bra off.

I finished her back and handed her the bottle. After she did my back, I applied sunscreen to my chest and arms, then took off my shorts and began to do my legs and butt. Kim followed without hesitation.

"I'll clean up the lunch stuff while the sunscreen soaks in."

"I'll sort out my class notes and figure out which class I should review."

I put the last of the dishes in the dishwasher, then got out two extra big towels. After getting two chaise lounges and pads out of the garden shed, I set them up in a sunny spot on the lawn. I spread the towels over them, then went back to the shed for two little side tables.

Kim stepped out onto the patio and looked across it to the chaise lounges on the lawn. She appeared to take a deep breath, then she strode across the patio. Her skin seemed to glow in the sunlight. She looked good enough to eat. "I thought we would be on the patio."

"We can move to the patio, but here on the lawn it will be easier to move around to follow the sun. Relax, no one can see into the yard, if that's a concern."

"Oh, o.k. I was sort of worried. This is another first for me."

"Well, get comfortable. I know you'll enjoy the experience. I'm going to get my book and a cooler of drinks."

When I returned, Kim was lying on her stomach on the towel covered chaise lounge. She was lying with her head extended beyond the end of the flat lounge and her textbook was on the ground below her face.

"I see you found the easiest and most comfortable way to lie on your stomach and read. I brought you a hat." Kim used her arm to push herself so she rolled onto her side. I handed her a broad brimmed hat.

"Thanks. I like the warmth of the sun on my back."

"So do I. And you'll really enjoy the feel of the breeze on your skin." I lay back on the other lounge and began to read.

We lay out in the sun for a couple of hours. Fortunately, between the sunscreen and the weak late winter sun, we avoided any sunburn. It began to get a little cool mid-afternoon, so we gathered the towels and moved the lounges to the patio.

"I'm going to wash off the sunscreen."

"I suppose I should too."

I led the way downstairs to the shower. We again just washed each other's back. "Did you enjoy your first nude sunbathing experience?"

"Yes. I hope it's sunny tomorrow. I'd like to do it again."

We finished showering. After drying ourselves, I gathered all of the towels and took them upstairs to the laundry. "One bad thing about sunscreen is that it really makes the towels grungy."

While the towels were washing, Kim returned to her studies. I started to get things ready for dinner. I scrubbed a couple of baking potatoes and wrapped them in foil. I went out on the patio and fired off the grill and the gas fireplace. After moving the table and chairs closer to the fireplace, I put the potatoes on the back of the grill. I went back inside and removed two thick pork chops and a package of frozen vegetables from the freezer.

While the chops were defrosting in the microwave, I put some hickory wood chips in a pan of water to soak. Then there was time to get out the dishes and set up the table. After all the preparations were completed, I walked down the hall to Kim's room and knocked on the doorframe.

She looked up from her notes. She seemed unabashed that neither of us had bothered to slip on a robe or anything else after the shower. "Dinner will be ready in about an hour. I thought I would make grilled pork chops, roasted potatoes and a vegetable, if that is fine with you."

"That sound delicious, Unc, err, Brad. I just about had my fill of reviewing notes and textbooks for the day."

"Let's plan on spending the evening relaxing then. Come on out whenever you are ready. I'll be at the grill."

"O.k." Kim turned back to her notes.

I got a couple of towels to put on the chairs, found my book, then got out a jug of red wine and two glasses. I carried everything out to the table, poured myself a glass of wine and sat down to read while the wood chips soaked and the chops finished defrosting.

The buzzer on the microwave sounded. I got the chops and the wood chips. After putting the chips in a metal tray, I placed them near the flame so they would heat up and smoke. When they were smoking sufficiently, the chops went onto the grill.

I had just placed the vegetables in a pan on a burner when Kim came out. "The wood smoke smells so good." She walked over and looked at the grilling food. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Not at the moment. Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Please. I thought it would be cooler than this."

"It's is pretty comfortable, isn't it?"

She took her glass and walked over by the fireplace.

"You seem to be pretty comfortable with social nudity, Kim."

"Yes. I'm surprised at myself for even standing here without a stitch on."

"You aren't uncomfortable or embarrassed?"

"No, I'm not. I really enjoyed the hot tube last night. It was nice not to have to mess with a wet bathing suit. I liked lying in the sun, too. At school, my one roommate runs around the apartment with nothing on, but the rest of us hardly ever even let anyone see us in our underwear."

We moved back to the grill and finished preparing dinner. We chatted while we ate. After we cleaned up the dishes, I got a couple of towels and moved the wine over by the hot tub. While I moved the table and chairs away from the fireplace, Kim poured us each a glass of wine before settling herself in the hot tub. I walked across the patio, turned on the jets then returned to the tub.

As I stepped into the warm water, Kim commented, "I've never seen a completely nude live man in the flesh before, let alone spend most of the day with him."

"Well, I hope the experience hasn't been off-putting for you."

"No, it has been a neat experience. I never thought I would be comfortable with out any clothes on, especially out of doors. You were right, though, the feeling of the breeze on my skin was almost sensual."

"You sound like a convert," I laughed.

"I think I am."

"Well, whenever you visit here, clothing is a choice, not a requirement."

We lapsed into a comfortable silence.

"Brad, I have a problem. I talked with Mom and after discussing it, she suggested that you could help me."

"Sure. I'll try. What's the problem?"

"One night while making out with my boy friend, we got into a heavy grope session." Kim rushed on. "It was really heavy. He had his shirt off and my blouse was unbuttoned and my bra was unhooked. We had our hands in each other's pants." Kim paused. "Then it happened."

"What happened?" Though I could imagine what had happened.

"He asked me to go down on him and give him head. I froze. He got mad. We haven't dated since."

"Sounds as if you might be better off. But in any event, oral sex is a special and intimate moment. Many times it is, I think, more intimate than intercourse. It requires trust and respect. And an unthreatening atmosphere is a necessity. Privacy is important too."

Although, I thought to myself, privacy didn't matter too much to me as I sucked Rob's and Jon's cocks and ate Judy's pussy while the others watched and took photos and shot video.

Kim took a large gulp of her wine.

I got the wine jug and refilled her glass. "How can I help?"

She took another large drink. "Mom told me that you and she used to talk about things like that and that you helped each other through many situations as you both grew up. She said I should talk with you and trust you."

I wondered what else Ellen had told Kim. "How can I help?"

Kim set her wineglass down. She had a little smile. "Mom said I should ask you to teach me."

"She said that?"

"Yes. She said you two learned from each other. And you were her most considerate lover."

"Then you know that we. ."

"Were incestuous? Yes. Mom also said she wished she had given her virginity to you, rather than to some hardly remembered boyfriend in the back seat of his parent's car."

"Knowing this doesn't upset you? Or disgust you in any way?"

"No. I think is cool that you and Mom loved and trusted each other so much that you could make love with each other." Kim picked up her wineglass. "And I want you to teach me how to be as good a lover as Mom."

"You are sure?"

"Yes."

"Well, we better go inside because, and I don't want to sound crude, but the best place to start teaching and learning is on someplace comfortable like a bed."

We shut off the jets, dried off, covered the hot tub, and went inside to the spare guest bedroom. Kim helped me turn down the blankets. I got several extra pillows so both of us could comfortably lean against the headboard.

"You are sure about this? You want to do this?"

"Yes. I'm nervous and a little scared, but, yes, I want you to teach me."

"Then let's get on the bed. The first thing is to talk about oral sex and the anatomy of the female and male."

I turned on the bedside lamps and we got on the bed and settled back against the pillows.

I turned at looked at Kim. "The oral stimulation of the woman's genitals is known as cunnilingus and the oral stimulation of the man's genitals is called fellatio."

"That's the dictionary definition."

"Yes. A woman who performs oral sex on a man is sometimes known as a fellatrix and a man who performs oral sex on another man is known as a fellator."

"Is there a name for someone who performs oral sex on a woman?"

"Nothing like fellatrix or fellator, that I know of. Of course, both acts have lots of names in the vernacular."

"Most of them seem pretty crude."

"That's true, but it is the act that is important, not the name of the act. Anatomy is important too."

"How so? With the man it's obvious."

"Have you ever looked at yourself carefully, Kim?"

"No, I can't say that I have."

I got off the bed and got a hand mirror from the dresser. "Sit on the edge of the bed. Kim swung her legs off the bed. I moved the bedside lamp and adjusted the shade so a stream of light fell in her lap.

"I'll hold the mirror if you'll spread your lips." Kim looked at me in a funny way, then she put her feet apart and used her fingertips to spread her pussy lips. I adjusted the light some more the got on my knees in front of her with the mirror.

I held the mirror so she could see the reflection of herself. "You have a beautiful pussy." I looked up as she blushed. I wet a finger in my mouth and touched the edge of her outer labia. Kim jumped. I traced my fingertip around the edge of her pussy lips. "The outer labia or lips are sensitive and the inner labia or lips are very sensitive." I moved my fingertip to trace her inner lips. "The clitoris is super sensitive."

Kim traced her fingertips around her lips and stopped at her clit. I looked up at her, "I've been told that a clitoral orgasm is much more intense than a vaginal orgasm. At least, for some women."

"I've never had intercourse, but when I touch myself there I get some pretty intense feelings. My boy friend's fingers were always rough when we were making out."

I put the mirror down and moved between her knees. I leaned forward touched her outer lips with my tongue. I pushed with my tongue and licked her inner lips. I heard Kim inhale sharply as my tongue touched her delicate lips. I moved up and flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue. Kim gently placed a hand on the back of my head.

I stopped and looked up at her. "No one has ever touched me like that."

"Do you like it?"

"Oh yes."

I stood, moved the bedside lamp back, put the mirror back, and got back on the bed. As I lay back on the pillows, Kim leaned over and kissed me. "What's the next lesson?"

"The male anatomy." I spread my legs apart and slid one hand to pick up and cradle my balls and cock. "If I were uncircumcised, you would have push or roll back the foreskin to expose the cockhead. The head of the penis is called the Glans Penis. Some people call it the crown. I like cockhead."

I held my cock upright. "The edge of the cockhead is called the Corona, but what you really need to know is it is sensitive to touch. Look here." Kim leaned over my crotch.

"See the vee in the rim on the underside of the cockhead? Kim put her hand on mine. "That's the most sensitive part of the penis. Some men can be made to cum just by their partner's licking and sucking the cockhead and Corona."

"Yes, I see it." I removed my hand and placed her hand on my cock. She held my cock in her hand as she touched my cockhead with the fingertip of her other index finger. "It's so soft. And I think you're starting to get an erection."

"Yes," I grinned, "I told you it is sensitive. And I like your touch. One technique is to use the tip of the tongue to rapidly tap right in the point of the vee. The testicles are sensitive too. Most men like having their balls fondled. And sucked."

Kim continued to stroke my cockhead as my erection grew in her hand. In the porn videos that I've watched, the women put the pe, err, cock in their mouths then bob their heads up and down a lot. Does that feel good?"

"The cock shaft isn't full of nerve endings, but a pair of lips sliding up and down one's cock does feel good. Use the tongue to lick up and down the cock shaft. A series of long licks from balls to the tip of the cockhead is a good technique."

She let my hard cock flop against my stomach as she fondled my balls. "That's nice too. Just don't squeeze the balls or nuts very hard if you decide to add "ball play" to your repertoire. Although, there are some men into cock and ball torture."

"What's that?"

"Oh, clamps, weights, cock rings and cock cages, and other appliances attached to the penis or scrotum."

"That sounds painful." Kim continued to play with my balls as she unconsciously stroked my cock.

"Well, some people enjoy it. Just like some people enjoy body piercing and body jewelry. Some guys shave their cock and balls, but that is usually a preference for their partner." I hadn't shaved mine since the last tryst with Judy, Rob and Jon.

Kim stopped fondling my balls. She ran her hand across my thigh, then up my stomach to my chest. "I think I like the Natural Man." She continued to lightly stroke my cock.

"By the way, what you are doing now is a hand job."

She looked down at her cock filled hand and blushed.

"That feels good too. Add it to your repertoire."

She ran a thumb over my cockhead. "It's wet."

"Yes. That's pre-cum, a lubricant. Just like your vaginal secretions."

"Oh." Kim released my cock. "What's next?"

"If you are ready, practice comes next."

"I guess I'm ready. What do I do?"

"Kneel between my legs." I spread my legs so she could get between them. "Just do what feels right for you. Remember, this should be as exciting and pleasurable for you as it will be for your partner. Don't do anything that you don't want to and don't be afraid to experiment."

Kim got settled on her knees, then she took my cock in both hands. She leaned forward and, as I watched, she kissed my cockhead and ran her tongue over it. This was followed by several long licks from balls to cockhead. She held my cock upright as she flicked the vee with her tongue. She looked at me and smiled as she opened her mouth and placed it over the cockhead.

I groaned as she closed her lips around the cock shaft just below the rim. "That's good." Then she turned her head back and forth as she ran her tongue over and around my cockhead. "That's very good!"

Kim took my cock out of her mouth. She lay down on top of me and stretched full length. I felt her hard nipples rubbing on my skin as she slid her body over mine. My cock got a little harder. She held my head between her hands as she gave me a French kiss. After breaking the kiss, she kissed and licked her way back to my cock.

I watched as she pushed about half my cock into her mouth. Then I had to groan again as she sealed her lips around the cock shaft and pulled back with a hard vacuum suck.

I couldn't believe that my niece was giving her oral cherry to me, rather than to some eager, horny college boy who wouldn't appreciate it anyway.

Kim was now jacking and twisting one hand around my cock as she rolled my balls back and forth with her other hand. She was also running her tongue and lips around the cockhead.

I pushed myself up on my elbows and reached out to touch her face. "I'm about ready to cum. Why don't you finish me with your hands?"

Kim remained on her knees as she stroked my cock. She looked just like Ellen, her Mother, who jacked me off so many years earlier. I could feel my nuts start to tighten and my cock start to swell. I couldn't help not groaning as I began to cum.

Kim continued to pump my cock as wads of cum shot onto my stomach and chest. She surprised me, after I stopped shooting, by licking the cockhead clean. She further surprised me by scooping up some cum on a finger and licking it clean.

She crawled up beside me and lay down. She propped herself on an elbow, "Did that feel good? Was I o.k.?" She curled up beside me.

It was my turn to prop myself up on an elbow. "That was more than o.k. That was great!" I pulled the cases off of two pillows. "Now it's time for your reward."

"Reward?"

"Yes, I'm reciprocating the favor." I moved down and spread her legs wide. I draped a pillowcase over each thigh. "I haven't shaved since morning and I don't want to give you razor burn on your thighs."

T@nman
T@nman
714 Followers