Sweet Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

“Boy, that was intense, Brad. I didn’t expect that. I’ve never been deep throated before. I just came into see if you were awake.”

“Well I’m awake now. And after that tasty snack, I’m ready to run.”

We quickly got dressed and, after stretching, we ran for several miles. We walked the last mile back to the house. After doing some more stretches, I led Bill, Jr. downstairs to the fancy bathroom. We stripped and stepped into the showers.

“Kim told me about this bathroom. It’s pretty neat.”

I watched as he lathered and washed his cock and balls. “You keep that up and I’ll have to blow you again.” That was a task that I wouldn’t mind doing several more times.

Bill, Jr. grinned. “I feel like I should be doing something for you in return.”

“Well, I liked you hand on my ass last night and your hand on my cock this morning.”

“I didn’t know I had a hand on your, er, ass.”

“Not to worry. I think it was just a natural thing to do at the moment.”

“Oh.”

“Let’s go fix some breakfast and then I’ll show you around this place.” We dried ourselves and dressed in t-shirts and shorts.

We made small talk over a late breakfast. Bill, Jr. like to work out with weights, so after we cleaned up the dishes and the kitchen, I showed him the weight room off the garage.

“I’d like to try out your machine.”

“Sure, but you probably should wait a bit before trying it out.” I showed him around the patio and yard. He was familiar with the hot tub, of course. And, like Kim, he liked the outdoor fireplace. We sat outside and talked for about an hour. We talked about everything except sex.

“Well, I’m going online for a while. Make yourself comfortable.”

“I think I’ll try the weight room, if that’s o.k.”

“Sure. Help yourself.” I could hear the cycle going as I checked in with the company dispatcher to see what my schedule for next week might be starting to look like. I signed off, got a couple of bottles of water out of the refrigerator, and walked into the weight room.

Bill, Jr. was working hard on the cycle. He had taken off his t-shirt and his upper body glowed with sweat. He saw me and began to taper off his pedaling. I did some stretching and slow walking on the treadmill as Bill, Jr. finished his cycling.

I stepped off the treadmill and handed him a towel. As he wiped the sweat off his face and head, I looked him up and down. His legs had the long muscles of a runner. His upper arms, shoulders and chest were nicely developed. He wasn’t overly muscled. He was someone who had a fitness routine and followed it.

I liked his chest. It had a fair sprinkling of hair. His stomach was flat and a stripe of dark hair ran down from his navel and disappeared in the waistband of his shorts. I handed him a bottle of water and while he drank, I pulled my t-shirt off.

Bill, Jr. was slightly taller than me. He looked at me, “You can sure tell you work out regularly, Uncle Brad.”

“Thanks. I try too.”

“I’d like to have a set up like this one day.”

“Yes, its taken me awhile to get this together, but I enjoy it and use it a lot. What to go through the routine on the machine?”

“Sure.”

“O.k. You first.”

Bill, Jr. sat down on the bench and we took turns working our way through all the stations and exercises, arm curls, leg lifts, bench presses, and so on until we’d spent almost two hours doing exercises and repetitions. We had spotted for each other and had helped each other. This had required a certain amount of “hands on” and touching with which, by now, we were both comfortable.

We were sitting around, cooling down, in sort of an awkward silence when Bill, Jr. asked, “When did you discover that you enjoyed sex with another man?”

I told him about that fantastic weekend with my friends, Dee and Ken, and my first bisexual experiences with them. And I told him about the locker room workout where I had my first taste of gay group sex.

Bill, Jr. listened raptly, “But you do still have sex with women?”

“Sure. I’m bi and I like being intimate with both women and men.” I told him about Judy and Rob, my consultant friends, where Rob liked to watch his wife, Judy, suck and fuck another man. I didn’t tell him about Anne or his Mother, Ellen, or Kim, his sister.

“Whew! That sounds kinky.”

“I guess it is, but remember, everyone involved is an adult and no one is forced to participate or do anything that they don’t want to do.”

Bill, Jr. looked a little uncomfortable. “I wonder if I may be bi. I’ve really gotten turned on hearing you describe all this.” He rubbed his hand across the tight crotch of his shorts.

“Me too.” I took off my shoes and socks, stood up and pushed my shorts down to my ankles. My now freed hard cock jutted in front of me. “See. I’ve a craving for salt dick. May I blow you again?”

“Sure,” Bill, Jr., grinned, “But, I feel I should do something in return.”

“We’ll see. Stand up.” He stood. I kneeled in front of him and untied his shoelaces. He kicked off his shoes and pulled off his socks. As he straightened up, I pulled his shorts down to his ankles. I was face to face with a nicely thick nine-inch slab of man meat that would soon be filling my mouth and, hopefully, my ass.

I savored his smell and the taste of sweat as I licked the creases between his thighs and cock and balls. Then I turned him around and buried my nose in the cleft between his ass cheeks. I had one hand wrapped around his cock as I licked from deep in his ass crack up to the small of his back. Bill, Jr.‘s. cock got a little harder.

“Spread your feet.” When he did, I ducked under him and licked the triangle between his asshole and balls. His cock got a little harder.

I moved back around in front of Bill, Jr., licked him from balls to cockhead then plunged my mouth down his cock. As I pulled back up I twisted my head back and forth. I stopped at the rim of his cockhead as I swabbed the crown with my tongue.

“On, gawd!. Bill, Jr.’s legs were shaking. “I’ve got to sit down, I’ve never had my cock sucked like that.” He backed up and sat on the weight bench. “A couple of girl friends have gone done on me, but nothing like that.”

“I’ll show you a couple of things you can teach them. Or bring them down sometime for some lessons.”

“I’d like that!” he grinned.

“I’m sure you would. Do you want to continue this?”

“Oh, yes.”

“Why don’t you lie down on that exercise mat over there. I’d hate to see you fall and hurt yourself.”

After he got comfortable on his back, I knelt between his legs, picked up his cock and began with the circle suck. I clamped my lips loosely around the cock shaft and moved my head in circles of various sizes so his cock moved in and out and around inside my mouth.

Of course, this was alternated with long ice cream cone or lollipop licks and much flicking and ticking of the rim of the cockhead. Bill, Jr. was groaning and moaning and beginning to thrust his hips.

I stopped blowing him. “Have you ever given anal sex?”

“Huh?”

“Have you ever screwed anyone in the ass?”

“No.”

“Do you want to try it?”

“Uhh. I guess so. Sure.”

I took one of his hands and wrapped it around his cock. “Hold that thought. I’ll be right back.” I went into the house, used the bathroom, cleaned up, and got a squeeze bottle of lube. When I got back to the weight room, Bill, Jr. was slowly stroking a very nice erection.

I handed him the bottle and got on my hands and knees. “Lube me up.”

“What?”

“Grease my ass. Slip the nozzle into my asshole and squeeze in a bunch of lube.”

“Oh, o.k.” Bill got behind me, inserted the nozzle and squeezed.

“That’s fine.” I sat up on my knees and took the bottle. After licking his cockhead and shaft several times, I applied a good coating of lube to it. “O.k., I’ll get back on my hands and knees, you kneel behind me, hold your cockhead against my asshole and push slowly.”

Bill, Jr. got in position. I felt his cockhead touch my asshole. I hadn’t been fucked for some time so I made a conscious effort to relax. “O.k. Whenever you’re ready, Bill.”

I felt a hand on my back and I felt my asshole stretch as he began to push. “I’m not hurting you?”

“No. Just keep up a slow steady push.” As his cockhead pushed through my sphincter ring, I could feel my asshole contract around his cock shaft. “O.k. You’re in. Now push it all the way in deep.”

Bill, Jr. held my hips as he buried his cock deep in my ass. When I felt his pubic hair brush against my ass cheeks., I reached back between my legs and squeezed our balls together. “How does it feel to you?”

“Great. It’s tighter than I imagined. Tighter than any of the pussies I’ve fucked. What do you feel?”

“Your cock is really stretching my asshole. It makes me feel full. Don’t pull your cock all the way out. Just fuck me with long slow strokes.” His first few strokes were rather tentative and sort of clumsy, but he soon settled into a steady, ass satisfying rhythm.

I balanced on one hand and arm. I held my other hand under my crotch. Each time Bill, Jr. bottomed his cock in my ass, I would either flick his ball sac with my fingertips or squeezed our sacs together. My cock was rock hard and tight against my stomach. I’d use my free hand to occasionally wipe off the pre-cum leaking from my cockhead and then I’d lick my fingers clean.

Bill, Jr. had a little trick that I liked. He would pull his cock nearly all the way out. He would stop when the rim of his cockhead reached my sphincter muscle. He would pull back and sort of tug on my muscle ring before plunging balls deep back into my ass.

He was maintaining the long strokes but he was picking up the pace. He was panting and grunting as he fucked me. I was “ohhing and ahhing” and grinning as I enjoyed the pleasures of his cock.

Once in awhile, he would stop to rest. He would rotate his hips and his cock, which would be at different depths in my ass, would move all around in my ass chute.

“That feels good. Where did you learn it.?”

Bill, Jr. stopped fucking me and leaned down on my back. “From a girl friend. I’d be on my knees with my dick in her pussy and she’d tell me to wiggle or rotate my hips. If we were doing it doggy style, she’d rotate her hips and ass. She called it grinding.”

“Well, like I said, it feels good. You keep fucking me with those long deep strokes and I’ll grind for both of us.”

“O.k. It feels good to me too.” Bill reach under me and wrapped a hand around my cock. “Gawd, you cock is hard. It’s as hard as mine.” He released his hold and pushed himself back into the kneeling position behind me. He quickly re-established a rhythm of long, deep and steady strokes.

I had to stop the ball sac flicking and squeezing. I had to steady myself with both of my hands and arms as I began to rotate my hips and ass. Soon both of us were panting and grunting. The pumping and grinding action made for some really good feelings in my ass.

As Bill, Jr. pumped his cock in and out of my happy ass, I added another element. As I continued to rotate my ass, I also began to tighten and then relax my sphincter muscle around his sliding cock shaft.

His cock strokes became faster and shorter. And the rhythm became a little ragged. “I’m going to cum!”

“Go for it!” I stopped all rotation and clamped my asshole as tight as I could around his cock shaft. Bill, Jr. pulled his cock all the way back against my muscle ring then slammed it balls deep. “Ahhhhh!”

I felt his cock jerk as he began to fill my ass with his hot cum. He would shoot a couple of wads, then pull his cock back to the muscle ring, slam it deep and shoot some more. He would slam so hard that his hips would smack my ass and our ball sacs would bump together.

After several minutes of slamming and cumming, Bill, Jr. leaned down over my back. “Gawd! That was good! Better than a pussy!” I squeezed my asshole open and shut around his slowly softening cock and tried to milk the last of his cum out of him.

He pulled his soft cock out of my ass and fell over on his side onto the mat. His grease and cum coated cock flopped across his thigh. I lay beside him.

“That was good, huh?”

“Oh, yes! The best!”

“Well, maybe we can do it again later.” (I could hardly wait.) “Let’s go clean up.” I stood up and reached down to give Bill, Jr. a hand. As he moved into a sitting position, he looked at my still hard cock.

“You didn’t cum when I did?”

“No, but that is o.k.”

“It’s not o.k. I should do something to help you.” He touched my cock with a hand.

I pulled him to his feet, “It’s o.k. I’ll cum with a vengeance later. Let’s shower.”

I led Bill, Jr. through the house and down the stairs to the big shower. After adjusting the water temperature, we stepped in. I immediately got the bar of soap and began lathering his back. I pulled him back against me and used both hands to lather his chest, then his cock and balls. At the same time, I pushed my stiff cock between the cheeks of his ass.

Bill, Jr. tipped his head back. “That feels good.”

“It does, doesn’t it? I could jack myself off between your ass cheeks, but I won’t. I want to save it for later.”

I released him. He turned and promptly began to wash my cock and balls. We eventually got around to washing the rest of our bodies and after rinsing and toweling ourselves dry, we slipped into bathrobes and went back upstairs.

It was early evening. Between the workout with the weights, the workout with mouths, cocks and asses, and the shower, the afternoon had flown by. I fixed a quick dinner, or a late lunch, of a salad and an omelet. We talked while we ate.

“I’m curious, Bill. How do you feel about engaging in homosexual acts?”

He placed a forkful of salad back on his plate. “I don’t know. I didn’t think about anything as being homosexual. I was just thinking sex.”

“You aren’t disgusted? Or feel dirty or guilty?”

“No, none of those feelings. As a matter of fact, I enjoyed it all. I like having my dick sucked and I don’t think it makes any difference if it is a woman or a man doing the sucking. It’s the pleasure that counts and you sucked my dick better than any of my girl friends did.”

“Thanks. What about the anal sex? Some people think it is perverted where oral sex is just nasty.”

“I’ve never done that before, but I really liked doing it. I don’t know about being on the bottom, but I think I would like to try it too sometime.”

“Well, I’m glad you feel that way. Just remember that everyone involved must consent and stay within any limits that are set. Be safe and engage only in pleasure. I, personally, don’t like pain, either receiving or giving.”

We finished dinner and after cleaning up the cookware and the dishes, we went back into the den.

I got a couple of beers out of the cooler in the wet bar. Bill, Jr. sat in the easy chair after I handed him a brew. I sat on the sofa. As I sat I adjusted my robe. My aching hard-on had finally subsided. The warm shower, the light dinner and the fact that Bill, Jr. was wearing a robe and I wasn’t being tempted by a naked young man with a gorgeous cock all helped my condition.

Bill, Jr. looked at me, “Why is sex between two men considered to be wrong?”

“I don’t know, except society and culture have decreed that for centuries.”

“Well, I don’t think it is any big deal. After all, oral sex between a woman and man is considered to be almost a normal part of foreplay.”

“And anal sex?”

“I think anal sex between a man and a woman is considered to be kinky, not wrong. Look at all the butt fucking scenes in the porn flicks. And when a woman screws a man in the ass with her strap-on, it’s just considered to be a little kinkier.”

“Have you thought anymore about your feelings towards your Dad and him sucking and fucking with Larry and James?”

“I’m not mad at him or ashamed of him. I think he did it for pleasure. And since homosexual sex acts are quote wrong unquote, the pleasure might be greater because it is quote forbidden unquote.”

“Well, I’m glad you aren’t mad at him. I think he gets turned on by the idea of sex with a man just as easily as sex with a woman turns him on.”

“I know I got turned on when you blew me each time and I really got turned on when you had me screw you in the ass.”

“How do you feel about incest?”

“What do you mean? Dad didn’t. . .”

“I’m not talking about Bill, Sr. I’m talking about us. We’re blood relatives. I’m your uncle, your Mother’s brother. We not only engaged in homosexual acts, which I might add, were very pleasurable, but we engaged in incest while we were performing those homosexual acts. Now, how do you feel about incest?”

“I guess the smart ass answer is that it feels good. But, honestly, I never even considered it at any time either last night or today. And I’d like to do everything again.”

“You’re sure? You’re not bothered by either the incestuous or the homosexual aspects?”

“No. I’ve looked at your hard cock for a full day now and I want to help you cum. Let’s go to my room.”

Bill, Jr. stood and walked out of the den. I followed him through the house to his bedroom. He turned and sat on the edge of the bed. “Take off your robe and stand here.” He indicated a spot right in front of him. He was in charge.

I took off my robe and stood where Bill, Jr. had indicated. He wrapped a hand around my cock and looked up at me. “I’m going to give you a blowjob.” He lowered his head and stuffed my cock in his mouth.

I stood there for a moment then placed my hands on each side of his head. I pulled my now hard cock out of his mouth and tipped his head back. “Lets get comfortable and make this really pleasurable for both of us.”

Bill, Jr. stood and slipped off his robe. I turned the covers down and piled the pillows against the headboard. I got on the bed and reclined against the pillows. His cock was jutting out from his crotch as he got on the bed. Mine was flat against my stomach with my cockhead pointing at my navel.

He was on his knees beside me as he put a hand on my cock. “Am I doing o.k.? I’ve never sucked a dick before.”

“You’re doing fine. Just do what you like to have done to you and then you can experiment and improvise.”

Bill, Jr. slid down onto his side. He leaned over my crotch and began to give my hard cock long slow lollipop licks. I leaned back against the pillows. Here I was helping my nephew learn to become a cocksucker like myself. And just a short time earlier, I had helped teach his sister, Kim, my niece, the same skills.

He had my cockhead in his mouth. He was using a vacuum suck as he bobbed his head up and down. He was doing o.k. for a beginner, but he didn’t seem to be a natural cocksucker like his sister discovered she was.

I put my hand on his shoulder. “Come up for air.” Bill, Jr. looked at me. A string of spit ran from my cockhead to his lips.

“How is it?”

“You’re doing fine. Actually, you’re trying too hard. Relax. Run your tongue around and over the cockhead. Fondle and play with my balls.”

He adjusted his position on the bed and began to swab my cockhead with his tongue. He alternated this with licking up and down my cock shaft. “Remember when you were a kid and used to suck on an icicle or a flavored ice pop?”

Bill, Jr. looked up, “I sure do.”

“Remember how you pushed the ice pop into your mouth and how you would suck on it as you slowly pulled it out through your lips?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, think of the cock as an ice pop. Only you have to put your mouth down over it. Suck as you slowly pull your head up. And you can use your tongue and lips to press, lick, squeeze, and so on.”

Bill, Jr. lowered his mouth and pushed it down my cock. He sucked as he slowly raised his head. He was also fondling my balls and gently rolling them with his fingertips. He held my cockhead between his lips then he ran the tip of his tongue around the rim.

“Oh yeah! That’s good!”

Bill, Jr. looked up and grinned, “I think I’ve got it.” He resumed gently sucking me off.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers