Sweet Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

He had moved around some more and I was able to rub his back and ass. I reached over to the bedside stand and got a bottle of lube. “Lay on your side.” Bill, Jr. shifted onto his side without missing a suck or lick.

I lay on my side facing his crotch. His cockhead was wet with pre-cum. I licked his cockhead clean then pushed him deep into my mouth as I began to give him the ice pop suck too.

I flexed his top leg and slipped my hand between his thighs. He never flinched or moved away as my fingertips grazed his puckered asshole. I pulled my hand back and found the lube. I continued to suck his thick cock as I lubed my fingers and pushed my hand between his thighs again.

I ran a lubricated fingertip across his asshole. His response was to move his leg to give me better access. I pushed my index finger into his ass. Bill, Jr. sighed and I gave his cock a hard vacuum suck as I pushed my finger in up to the knuckle.

I could feel his cock get more rigid as I moved my finger in and out. After using one finger for a few minutes, I was able to slip two fingers into his ass. He jerked a little, so I held my fingers still as his asshole stretched to accommodate them.

Bill, Jr. squeezed my fingers with his sphincter muscle. I began to fuck him with two fingers. I thought about sucking him until he blew his load, but his cock was as hard as a nightstick and I wanted it up my ass again.

I propped myself up on an elbow. Bill, Jr.’s eyes were closed. He was holding my cock in one hand as he ran his tongue over the cockhead. “How’d you like to fuck me again?”

He looked up, “I’d like that. Yeah, I’d like that.”

I lay over onto my back and pushed a couple of pillows under my hips to elevate my ass. I tossed the bottle of lube to him. I pulled my legs up so my knees were almost touching my shoulders and I spread my ass cheeks to expose my hungry asshole. “Put some lube on a couple of fingers and work it into my asshole.”

Bill, Jr. surprised me by squeezing some lube onto my pucker and working it around and into my asshole with his thumb. Then he lubed two fingers and pushed them up my ass. After a couple minutes of re-lubing and loading more grease into my ass, he squeezed a big dollop of lube into his hand and greased his hard cock.

He moved up close to me on his knees. He held his cock in one hand as he pushed it against me. He had done such a good lube and stretch job that he was balls deep in my ass in one slick push. I adjusted my ass to give him a better angle and I lowered my legs so they rested on Bill, Jr.’s shoulders.

He set up a rhythm of long fast strokes. His balls would slap my ass and the pre-cum leaking from my rigid cock was being smeared on my stomach as my cock bounced whenever he bottomed his cock in my ass.

“Feels different, doesn’t it?”

“Yes. I like it better than doggy style.”

“I do too. I like to look at my partner while he fucks me. And you are fucking me good too.”

Bill, Jr. grasped my ankles. He lifted my legs off his shoulders and spread them wide. He picked up his pace. “This is better than fucking a girl!”

“I don’t know about that, but you’re making me feel pretty slutty right now.” I tightened my asshole around his cock.

“Oh, gawd, that’s going to make me cum.” He pushed my knees back towards my shoulders as he pumped his hot load into my ass with short rapid strokes.

I lowered my legs and spread them as wide as I could. “Keep your cock in my ass and jack me off. He reached down and began to stroke me. He fondled and squeezed my nuts with his other hand.

“I’m cumming!” I pushed my hips down and shoved his semi-hard cock deeper in my ass. My first gob of pent up cum shot out in a stream that ran up my chest and neck to my chin. If I’d known it was going to be that powerful, I would have had Bill, Jr. aim my cock at my mouth.

In any event, I wiped my cum off my chin and licked my fingers. Bill, Jr. was jacking me and pumping out more wads onto my stomach. He used his free hand to wipes up some of my cum and carry it to his lips. He licked his fingers then pushed them into his mouth.

I could feel his cock becoming erect and hard in my ass. “Fuck me until you cum again.” He began his long fast fuck stroke as he continued to jack me off. “Tell me when you’re going to cum.”

“It won’t be long.” I felt his hard cock brush my prostate gland.

“I don’t know about you, but I’m going to cum again. When you cum, pull your cock out of my ass and unload on my cock and balls.”

“O.k. I’m right behind you.” My bouncing cock was shooting and smearing cum on my stomach. Bill, Jr. pulled his cock out of my ass and began to jack it. He began to unload on my balls, cock and stomach. He rubbed his cock against mine and mixed our cum together.

I pulled him down on top of me. I wrapped my arms and legs around him and held my nephew close to me. We didn’t speak as he rolled off of me. I pulled up the covers and we lay side-by-side as we fell asleep.

I awakened the next morning by lying in a wet spot where Bill, Jr.’s cum had leaked out of my ass. Bill, Jr. was still asleep. I got up and padded to the kitchen to fix a pot of coffee.

I turned on a hall light and looked at myself in a mirror. My stomach was shiny with a coat of dried cum and there were flecks and goblets of cum stuck to my pubic, stomach and chest hairs. I looked and felt like I had been gloriously and fully fucked.

I lay back down of the bed when I returned to the bedroom. Bill, Jr. was awake. “What time is it?”

“It’s time to get up, shower and eat breakfast.”

“No, really. What time is it?”

“Just before seven.”

“Oh, good. I want to leave no later than noon. That’ll give me time to hit a couple of books before class tomorrow.”

We went downstairs and showered. I couldn’t resist. After washing Bill, Jr.’s cock, I had to get on my knees and take it in my mouth again while the water splashed on my back.

He helped me to my feet. “If anyone would have told me on Friday night, that I would be sucking a cock by Saturday night, I would have probably hit them.”

“Well, Bill, for my part, I’m glad you did and I want you to know that I’ll suck your cock anytime and you may fuck my ass anytime too.”

“I want to talk with you about that.”

“Let’s get dried off and get some breakfast.” We never bothered to get dressed as we fixed breakfast. Bill, Jr. squeezed fresh orange juice as I fixed eggs, sausage and potatoes.

While we ate, He talked about trying anal sex. “Let me put together a kit for you. Some lube, some vibrators of different sizes, some different size butt plugs, and a book about anal health, safe sex and how to do it.”

“Thanks, I guess.”

“Well, you can experiment, if you wish, in privacy. Oh, don’t let me forget the condoms.”

“Why condoms?”

“We went bareback, which isn’t a good idea unless you know and trust your partner. If you decide to fuck someone or take it up the ass yourself, use condoms.”

“Oh, I see. Well, if I decide I want to try taking a cock up my ass, I want you to be the first to fuck me. O.k.?”

“O.k. Let’s get the dishes cleaned up. There’s one thing I want to do before you have to leave.”

“What’s that?”

“I want to give you another blow job. Specifically, I want to deep throat you, suck you until you cum, clamp my lips around your cock shaft, and feel the wads of your cum pulse through your cock on their way down my throat.”

I led Bill, Jr. to the bedroom. After getting us both in position, I worked on his thick nine inches until my lips were buried in his pubic hair at the base of his cock and I could lift his ball sac and nuzzle his nuts with my nose.

I told him to lay back and enjoy. I guess the description of what I was going to do turned him on, because in just a few minutes wads of cum were tickling my lips as they pulsed up his cock and down my throat.

Bill, Jr. seemed a little shaky in the legs as he dressed, packed his stuff and got ready to drive back to college. He assured me he would be back if he had any questions or needed a demonstration.

I got online and confirmed my schedule for the next week. Then I called my Sweet Sister, Ellen, and told her that her son was on his way back to college and that I could stop by and spend Tuesday afternoon and evening with her and Bill, Sr.

Ellen said that would be fine. Bill would be traveling and, besides, she had something that she wanted to discuss with me before Bill hit me up.

It sounded like the coming week could be interesting.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers