Sweet Sister Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers

I knelt beside her and moved her feet a little. “Is that more comfortable?” Sheri grunted. “I take it that’s a yes?” Sheri grunted an affirmative. I laid my hand on her knee. I began to slowly rub Sheri’s knee as she did three sets of pull-ups. She stopped to take a short break and she didn’t object to my hand on her knee. As a matter of fact, she leaned her knee out farther. Kim had a slight smile on her face as she watched us.

Sheri resumed the pull-ups. I pushed myself so I was upright on my knees beside her. I moved my hand so it rested lightly on her lower thigh. I caressed her unshaven skin. Sheri looked at me but she continued her workout. I carefully moved my hand until it was resting on her upper thigh just inches from her pussy. Sheri had a neat thin trail of dark curly hair that ran from her belly button down her belly until it got lost in the curly pubic thatch.

I decided to take a chance so I leaned over and planted a soft kiss on Sheri’s belly. She dropped the weights with a clank. “What, what are you doing?”

I ran the tip of my tongue around her belly button, “I’m preparing to return the favor.”

“Favor? What favor?”

“This morning’s favor. You and Kim went down on me and gave me head. I’m going to go down on you and give you head this afternoon.”

Sheri responded with a very soft, “Oh.” I looked at Kim. She had stopped pedaling the exer-cycle and she was watching me closely.

I leaned over Sheri’s belly and laid my cheek on her pussy hair. I knew she was O.K. with what we were doing because she placed one hand on my head. She didn’t push my face off her pussy, rather she pressed it against her pussy. I kissed my way down her thighs. Sheri helped by splaying her thighs open. I moved around to kneel between her knees.

After kissing my way back up the inside of her thighs, I ran my tongue up first one then the other crease between her pussy and thighs. Sheri’s skin tasted faintly of sunscreen, a little soap and a little sweat. I lowered my face down against her thick thatch. Her pussy hair smelled of soap, sunscreen and, very faintly, her fragrant secretions. I nuzzled my nose in her hair and ran it up and down against her skin.

I followed up with my tongue. When it touched her skin I heard a a faint ‘Ohhhh.” After kissing and nibbling her outer labia, I teased her by working my tongue along the edges. Sheri’s hands touched and fluttered around my head. After licking her groove almost from butthole to belly button, Sheri became impatient with my slow deliberate progress. She put her hands between her legs and opened her pussy to my probing tongue.

After lapping up and down Sheri’s soft inner labia several times, she pressed my face down against herself, “Geez, that’s nice.” I thought it was nice too. I resumed my tasting.

I was flicking my tongue around Sheri’s clit when I sensed some movement near us. Then I felt a hand slide between my legs and give my ball sac a gentle squeeze. Kim leaned against my back. I felt her breasts against my skin and I felt her nipples draw two hot lines up my back as she slid up against me. Kim leaned in and put her face next to mine, “Let me.” I moved my head and Kim licked Sheri’s clit.

Sheri looked up. “Kim?” Km responded by giving Sheri’s pussy a long slow lick. “Geez, that’s too nice too.”

I moved aside. We pushed Sheri’s thighs open as wide as they would go. Kim and I shared her pussy for a while until I moved aside. Sheri was rolling her nipples between her fingers as Kim ate her. I replaced her fingers with my fingers and my mouth. I gently sucked each of her breasts as Kim got some on-the-job experience in cunnilingus.

At some point we moved Sheri from the weight bench to the exercise mats. Sheri lay spread eagled on the mats. She fondled her breasts and nipples as Kim knelt between her thighs and voraciously ate her pussy. I knelt beside Sheri’s head and rubbed my cock across her face and against her lips. She licked my cock a little but she wasn’t adept at multi-tasking such as self tit play, getting her pussy eaten and sucking a cock so I contented myself by sitting back and stroking my erection as I watched them.


Kim, on the other hand, was alternately rubbing her pussy and squeezing her breasts and pulling her nipples as she sucked, kissed, licked, and nibbled her way up and down, around and in her roommate’s hot wet pussy. I watched as Kim slipped a finger or two deep in her own pussy. I thought about how nice it would feel to push my hard cock, which was beginning to ache, deep into Kim’s pussy but this was now about the two women and not about my blue balls and aching boner.

Sheri let out a loud squeal, almost a screech, as an orgasm slammed through her. She arched her back and rolled her torso and hips. Kim, to her credit, stayed with her as she had Sheri’s clit in a tight lip lock. When Sheri finally collapsed back onto the mats with a sigh that sounded something like ‘Oh fuck me, that was great!’, Kim rolled off of her and onto her back.

I held my hard, aching cock as Kim tweaked and diddled her clitoris and finger fucked herself through an orgasm that was nearly as intense and spectacular as Sheri’s. When Kim came down, she cuddled up next to Sheri. They kissed and whispered and held each other. They became quiet and drifted into sleep. I went to the linen closet and got a blanket to cover them.

I thought about beating my meat until I could blow my load, but I had noticed the rain had stopped. I opened the door onto the patio. The air was soft and fresh. I poured myself a large glass of wine and retreated to the hot tub were I and my aching cock were able to relax.

.I had just poured myself a second glass when Kim and Sheri came out of the house. They were holding hands as they walked across the patio. About halfway to the tub, they stopped to embrace and kiss. They looked almost embarrassed when they settled into the tub. I poured them each a glass of wine then I raised mine, “To new love experiences.” The young women intertwined their arms before drinking to the toast.

“You two look as if you enjoyed yourselves.” Sheri’s throat and breasts showed a rosy flush and Kim’s face was still flushed.

Sheri kissed Kim on the lips. “I felt feelings and sensations that I’ve never felt before. I never knew that lips and a tongue could do so many things and make a girl feel so good. When Kim sucked my clit, why, I’ve never had an orgasm like that. I’ve had great orgasms while screwing with boy friends, but nothing ever like that one with you.” Sheri put down her glass. I watched as she held Kim’s head in her hands and proceeded to fuck Kim’s mouth with her tongue.

When they separated, I looked at Sheri, “You have a beautiful, delicious pussy.” Sheri ducked her head and blushed. “And you, Kim, although you got yourself off after eating out Sheri, I’m going to eat your pussy and get you off again before we call it a day.” Kim blushed.

Sheri reached over and touched my arm, “Please, let me. I’d like to get Kim off like she got me, but will you help?”

I held Sheri’s hand, “O.K., I’ll be glad to help. And for the record, I’ll suck and eat each of your cunts anytime you want.”

Sheri laughed, “That’s an offer I can’t refuse, but I think we need to find a more comfortable and dry place. She set her wine glass on the rim of the hot tub and stood up. She pulled Kim to her feet, “Let’s go to bed, Kim, I want to pleasure you tonight.” She held Kim’s hand as Kim stepped up out of the tub. Sheri kissed Kim on her butt then turned her around and buried her face in Kim’s thick curly auburn pussy hair. Kim extended a hand and helped Sheri up out of the tub. “Are you coming with us, Brad?”

As they turned away and walked towards the house I noticed Kim’s nipples were as hard as pebbles. I pulled the cover over the hot tub, picked up the wine glasses and followed the two women into the house. They were standing in the mudroom drying each other’s bodies with towels fresh from the clothes dryer. There seemed to be a lot of caressing and kissing involved in the drying. I rinsed the glasses and put them in the dishwasher. Kim and Sheri passed through the kitchen as I turned of the lights and followed them down the hall towards the bedrooms.

The young women went into Sheri’s room. They were engaged a close embrace and kiss as I closed the window blinds and turned on a small pinup wall lamp. They moved onto the bed just as soon as I turned down the covers and sheet. The women were up on their knees facing each other as I sat on the bed next to them. I kneeled next to them. They began to kiss. I ran a hand up the back of each woman’s thigh, over their ass and up their back. They both shivered as my hand caressed their asses.

Kim took my hand and placed it on one of her tits. Sheri leaned forward and kissed Kim’s other tit. “Lie down, Kim, we’re going to make love to you.” Kim released my hand. I gave her breast a gentle squeeze then helped her down so she was lying on her back in the center of the bed. Kim spread her legs wide.

Sheri looked at me, “Why don’t you go first. I’d like to watch.”

I lay on my stomach between Kim’s legs. Not wanting to waste time, I spread her pussy lips with my fingers. I licked her slit from ass to clit. She tasted of the hot tub chemicals. Kim gasped slightly as I pushed a finger into her pussy opening. She was wet and warm. I pulled my finger out of her and offered it to Sheri. Sheri sucked Kim’s pussy juice off of my finger. Kim arched her back as I licked her again. She now tasted of pussy rather than chemicals. Sheri leaned over me. Her breasts pressed against my back. I moved out of the way so Sheri could get to Kim’s cunt.

Sheri was on her knees. She bent forward and put her face near Kim’s pussy. She tentatively licked Kim’s pink inner lips. Then she pressed her face against Kim. I heard slurping and sucking sounds. Sheri seemed to want to be a serious pussy eater. Kim seemed to like her attention. Kim moaned softly and squeezed and fondled her tits.

I stroked my erect cock as Sheri proceeded with ‘Introduction to Cunnilingus’. Kim had a hand on Sheri’s head as she apparently guided Sheri’s tongue – sort of. I leaned over Kim’s face. I pressed my cockhead against her and rubbed it across her face. As it touched her lips, she licked it. She turned her head and opened her mouth. I guided my cock into my nieces’ mouth. Kim tightened her lips around the cock shaft. He cheeks moved in and out as she began to suck me. I rubbed one of her tits as she continued to suck me.

Soft moans escaped from Kim’s sucking mouth. She turned her head away and dropped my cock out of her mouth. She began a soft wail, which reminded me of her Mother, my Sweet Sister, Ellen. The wail became louder as Kim moved towards an orgasm.

Her orgasm exploded as Kim trapped Sheri’s head between her thighs. Kim finally came down as Sheri remained on her knees between Kim’s legs. I lay on my back and pushed my head under Sheri. I licked her hairy pussy. Sheri sat upright. I raised my face and pushed my tongue into her pussy. Sheri adjusted her knees and sat down on my face. I tongue fucked her until she began to moan. She was hefting, squeezing and massaging her full tits as I ate her cunt.

I could felt her thighs quivering. I could see her belly quivering. Sheri came with a scream. She rolled off my face and onto her back. Kim had been watching us. She got on her knees and straddled Sheri’s head. I watched as Sheri extended her tongue and Kim lowered her pussy to Sheri’s mouth. Kim ground her pussy against Sheri’s lips and tongue. I stood on the bed and held my cock in front of Kim’s face. She opened her mouth so I could feed her my cock. Kim fondled her tits and twisted her nipples as she sucked my cock and ground her cunt against Sheri’s face.

I felt a hand move up between my thighs. It softly squeezed my nuts then it insinuated a finger into my asshole. I looked at Kim. Both of her hands were engaged in self-tit play. I looked at Sheri. It was her finger in my ass. She may have been new to the lesbian scene, but she seemed to be familiar with some of the tricks and techniques of the hetero scene.

Sheri began to massage my gland. She was very familiar with the techniques. Between Sheri’s massage and Kim’s sucking I quickly blew my wad. It caught Kim by surprise. She dropped my cock out of her mouth. I shot my load onto her tits. She moved back off Sheri’s face. She leaned down and rubbed her cum covered tits against Sheri’s.

Kim lay down beside Sheri. I got off the bed, turned off the lamp and crawled back in the bed. When I awakened it was just after sunrise. The room wasn’t brightly lighted by the rising sun. I sat up and looked at my two companions. Sheri was sleeping on her back. Kim was lying on her side with her head on Sheri’s shoulder. Both women stirred as I got out of the bed. Kim snuggled closer to Sheri as I pulled the covers back over them.

After slipping on the shorts that I keep in the front closet, I stepped out to get the newspaper. The sky was cloudy and it felt like more rain was in the offing. I returned the shorts to the closet and carried the paper to the kitchen. After starting the coffeemaker I went out into the backyard to get the cooler and other things that had gotten left behind during yesterday’s rain squall. I felt a rain drop.

I checked the hot tub for temperature and chemicals before going back inside. By the time I finished securing the cover, it was raining lightly. Back in the kitchen, I opened the paper then I poured myself a cup of coffee. Soft sounds were emanating from Sheri’s room. I turned the TV on to the morning news.

I looked up from the paper as Kim walked into the kitchen. She stretched her arms out and then above her head. “Ymmm, the coffee smells good.” She twisted her torso as she stretched. My cock gave a little jump as I watched the rise and fall of Kim’s taut breasts. I got up from the table and got two cups from the cupboard. Kim ran her fingers through her tousled hair. She poured herself a cup the she leaned over and kissed my cheek before sitting. “Did you sleep well? I slept like a log.”

Before I could answer Sheri entered the kitchen. She stopped to look out the window, “Oh, it’s raining.”

“It supposed to clear off by early afternoon. Then it will be hot and humid. Would you like a cup of coffee?”

“Boy! Would I!” Kim poured and handed Sheri a cup. “Thanks.” She placed the cup on the counter then she did her stretching routine. More little jumps from my cock. “How did everyone sleep? I was exhausted.”

“I slept fine, thanks. Do you want to shower before we eat?” Both women seemed unaware that dried cum from last night’s activities still coated parts of their breasts and chests. They both also smelled faintly of sex. I wanted to eat both of them for breakfast.

“Let’s eat, then shower.”

The three of us quickly fixed breakfast. We ate quietly. Everyone seemed satiated from the activities of the night before. After cleaning up the dishes and kitchen, we went downstairs to the large shower. I shaved while Kim and Sheri showered. When I entered the shower, Kim and Sheri were in a tight hug and kiss. I noticed one of Sheri’s hands was crammed between Kim’s thighs. I quickly lathered, rinsed and stepped out of the shower.

The water turned off and they stepped out of the shower as I hung up my towel. Km mumbled, “Sorry about that.” Both young women seemed somewhat embarrassed.

“That’s O.K. There’s nothing to be sorry for. But I can tell you really enjoy each other’s company.”

Both women blushed. Sheri tried to hide her face as she began to blow dry her hair. Kim looked at me and stuck her tongue out. Then she began to giggle.

I’m going to the grocery store. We’re a little low on some things. Do either of you want to come with me?”

Sheri had recovered her composure. “I think I’ll take advantage of the quiet and the rain and study.”

“Me too.” Kim picked up the hair dryer.

“Does anyone want or need anything from the store?”

They both shook their heads ‘no’. I went upstairs to dress.

It was almost noon when I got back to the house. In addition to the grocery store, I made stops at a liquor store for some wine and beer and I picked up a couple of new books to read. It was quiet in the house. I figured both Sheri and Kim were deep into their books. I put away the groceries and put some beer in the refrigerator. As I walked down the hall to my room to change out of my clothes I noticed the door to Kim’s room was ajar.

I peeked in to say ‘hello’. Kim and Sheri were deep into a 69. Sheri was on top facing the door. Kim’s arm was moving. It looked like she was finger fucking either Sheri’s pussy or her ass. Sheri raised her head and looked at me. Her face was wet with Kim’s pussy juice. She smiled then spread Kim’s pussy lips to reveal the pink, wet and hot pussy she was eating before lowering her head back down to Kim’s cunt.

I thought about getting my digital video camcorder, but I didn’t want to tape the women without their knowledge. Maybe later. I went to my room and undressed. The rain had stopped. I thought I might as well get out the sunbathing equipment. I could begin one of the new books that I had bought.

I also wondered if I should get out the toy box and introduce Kim and Sheri to vibrators and butterflies and butt plugs and dildoes and especially to double dongs and strap-ons. I decided I would just have to ask them later.

T@nman
T@nman
713 Followers