Sweet Smell of Jasmine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold still again dear, and close your eyes gently." A click of a switch, and Don could feel a warmth passing over his face. Karen began passing the heat lamp over his face and after about 2 minutes she switched it off.

"Lynda's formulas are fantastic. She developed them this summer. The heat lamp causes the pigments in the make-up to react with your skin which makes them completely waterproof so that now you can shower, sweat or what ever and not have to reapply. Should I want to change your colors, I just simply have to apply a reversal solution. You like?"

Don looked into the mirror. He certainly did look the part of a woman. His features were accented, his skin was perfect and he found the colors to be very attractive. Turning Don away from the mirror, Karen dipped another brush into yet another unmarked jar, and began coating Don's scalp with a sticky substance. Next she removed a plastic bag containing a reddish brown wig from the now almost empty box. Being careful to ensure the wig was properly positioned, she began to comb it out. With each comb stroke, the wig became more and more a part of his head. Completing the hair, Karen used a red lipstick, dark red highlighter and a clear coat to finish his appearance.

" Time to get you dressed for Paul's presentation. Karen led Don back into the master bed room and opened a second box which was in the master closet. Taking out a new package of Dark Navy colored panty hose Karen smiled at Don and instructed him to sit. Sitting on the bedside, Don raised his feet and allowed Karen to place the hosiery up to mid thigh. At that point Don was instructed to bend over the bed. Karen lightly brushed Dons anal cavity with her finger tips, applying a lubrication with topical anesthesia similar to what she used on his ears and eyes. Following that, Karen took a three inch butt plug with two clear plastic hoses attached. The end of one hose was marked with a red marker with other staying clear. Gently stroking and pushing, moments later the butt plug was inserted without Don feeling any pain. In fact, it felt rather nice to Don. As Karen raised the panty hose to the final position under Dons breasts, she pierced the fabric next to his crotch and brought out the two hoses.

"Now step into this" Karen commanded. She was holding a black PVC fetish outfit. From the waist down it appeared to be skin tight short shorts. Karen freed the plastic tubes out one of the leg openings as Don pulled the outfit up. Karen made a trip to the bathroom, returning with two white pads about five inches in diameter. She placed each one directly over Don's tits and pressed them into place. Don could feel a slight tingling sensation on his nipples as the cooler cream filled pads began to warm with his bodies heat. Helping Don to raise the shoulder straps and placing his arms threw them she turned him away from her and laced the drawstrings up the back. The space in front of the white pads were filled with silicone breast forms which increased the contact with the skin and nipples.

"Put these on Donnie boy" Karen said handing him a pair of black 4" stiletto heels with open toes and ankle straps. While Don was putting on the shoes Karen lit another cigarette and watched as he began taking his first tentative steps in the outrageously high heels.

"Now we need to get comfortable to watch Paul's presentation. I want you to walk out onto the back deck and get one of the lounge chairs and meet me in front of the television set in the living room."

Don set about his errand on wobbly legs while Karen retrieved a box from the office along with Don's desk chair. After situating the chairs by the big screen TV, Karen opened the last box. Commanding Don to sit back in the slightly reclined lounge chair, Karen set about placing leather cuffs around his ankles and wrists. Once the cuffs were placed they in turn were strapped around the frame of the lounge chair. Within moments Don was tightly bound. Placing a leather collar around his neck, she also fastened it to the frame work of the lounger. Karen looked again at her watch and then again at Don's face. His eyes were beginning to sparkle slightly which indicated that the Jasmine was starting to wear off. One last thing however, and she would be ready. Taking a modified ball gag from the box she instructed Don to open his mouth. The gag had two balls, the first being smaller than the second and connected with flexible tube extending though the clear plastic facing. After sliding the balls back into Don's mouth, Karen connected the stretching straps behind his head. Karen looked over her captive while she went through a mental check list and smiled with satisfaction. Right on time too. The last three items from the box were a small grey brief case with a compact disk taped to the lid and a brightly wrapped present in a 8 in square box. She placed the box on an end table, the brief case at her side and inserted the compact disk into the CD player. It was time for the presentation!

Chapter Five

"Good afternoon Professor."

Paul Bottrell was seated behind Don's desk. The first thing Don noticed was that his office existed as it had during the summer months. A recollection. Don glanced around in wonderment. A rush of memory started coming back to him. Unable to move his arms and legs he attempted to lean forward but the attached leather collar made its presence felt. His mouth was uncomfortable, however his breathing wasn't restricted. He couldn't make more than a guttural sound. He was aware of something in his ass, but it wasn't painful. More of a stretched feeling. His eyebrows and ear lobes tingled, as were his nipples. His journey from campus was still a bit blurry but his focus quickly landed on Karen. There she sat looking beautiful with her hair and make up. Then he noticed his fingernails while the events of the past 10 hours began to pass through his mind. Was this some kind of a nightmare?

" I suspect that you're still somewhat foggy of mind right now, but that is to be expected. I'm sure as we present you'll have plenty of questions and I will try and answer all that I can anticipate, but you won't have any opportunities to ask them yourself. As I present I'm sure you'll recognize and maybe understand my reasons.

Paul paused for a moment and leaned his head back in contemplation. A small sigh emitted from his lips.

"If you can recall at this point the cappuccino latte that you drank this morning marked the last clear thoughts that you will ever have." Again the contemplation look on his face. Paul reached forward to a package of Marlboro 100's sitting beside an ashtray on the desk. He took one out, paused again in contemplation, and put it up to his lips. On the other side of the ashtray was a ladies green leather cigarette case. Taking a disposable lighter from the outside pocket of the case, he rolled the finger wheel sparking the flame that he touched to the end of the cigarette bringing it to life. This time he relaxed back in the desk chair with a smug look on his face.

"The coffee had a modest amount of a sleeping medication I have been testing. It worked well didn't it. Following that you should recall the smell of Jasmine flowers. That is one of my earlier attempts to develop an absorbs ion method for Apex's latest anti depressant. What I discovered with their formula was that the higher the concentration the more effective it was at changing depressive behavior. At the right levels it would literally wipe out a persons memory and change, if you will, their priorities of life. My first thought was using a nasal spray to deliver the Jasmine. After many attempts with that, the best I could get was a one for one ratio. One hour of gas equaled one hour of behavior modification. Aside from the obvious canister and tubes, that was not going to work for the long term.

At that point Paul leaned back. His face slightly contorted while he took a long drag on his Marlboro. A grunt, a squirming motion and a sigh of relief. Taking a moment to breath deeply, he looked down between his legs and said "Thank you my dear, that was very good." With that Lynda worked her way out from under the desk. Smiling all the while, she licked her lips and took a finger to make sure the last drops of Paul's seed made it into her mouth. Shaking her hair back, she took a seat next to Paul and reached for the green cigarette case. With a well practiced series of motions, she took out a Virginia Slims Menthol 120 from the case, and used her lighter to bring the cigarette to life. Don could not believe that Lynda would ever do such a thing. Lynda's cigarette dangled for a moment, then she took a huge drag and a partial exhale, then another drag, long hold, and then released a perfect plume of smoke above the desk. Now seemingly contented, Lynda relaxed back against her chair without saying a word.

Paul began again "Karen if you would be so kind as to start the next phase of our presentation while I continue with some background." Karen reached over and put the brief case on her lap. Opening the case she removed a 200 cc syringe and two small hose clamps. Reaching over she connected the syringe to the clear ended hose protruding from the leg of Don's PVC outfit. After making the connection she pushed some air though the tube. Immediately Don felt an expansion of the butt plug. "More?" Karen asked . Don shook his head in the negative. Sweat was now beginning to form on his brow. Karen put one of the hose clamps around the tube and sealed it off. Removing that syringe she replaced it back into the brief case and brought out another 200cc syringe. This syringe was filled with a purple liquid. Connecting that to the red tipped hose she slowly at first began injecting it into the hose. Don again felt a stretching feeling in his bowels. His first thought was diarrhea, however that dissipated rapidly and his comfort returned. The coolness of the liquid was noticeable for a few moments but after that his muscles seemed to relax. Karen switched the syringes and again pushed a small amount of air into the hose. The remaining purple liquid and a small future fart went into his bowel. Placing the second of the hose clamps around the red ended hose she clamped it tight as well. Smiling at Don, she put the syringes back in the case, closed it and lit another cigarette for herself.

Paul continued. "My best success thus far professor, has been using the digestive features of the bowel to introduce the compounds to the body. It provides the slow release and absorption that gives the user the longest period of benefit. Once the formula is in your bowels for 4 hours, it will last about 10 days. At the end of 7 days you and Karen will be having another little "party". After that, the effects should last several months which by then your behavior modifications should be pretty much set in stone.

Karen will insure that you remain in that position for the rest of the evening. You should start to feel the effects of the liquid within about 20 minutes. Along with the compound is a relaxing medication that will prevent any leakage or "accidents" as I call them. Between that and the inflated butt plug I am confident that you will get the full benefits." Paul grinned. He motioned to Lynda in the general direction of his Marlboro's and without a word Lynda reached forward and lit a cigarette for Paul.

"While doing a review of Karen's spring semester work on anti smoking compounds, I discovered one of Apex's failures. Inadvertently they discovered a reactive chemical that actually fostered the addition to nicotine. Instead of making the smell and act of smoking a cigarette repulsive it made the act of smoking just as pleasant to a human as sex. At first I didn't think that it would ever have a use, but since my coworkers wouldn't stop harassing me about my own smoking I got to thinking well........"

"I need move on quickly professor as you have very little time left that I can impress you. Karen and Lynda through their own annoying behavior made themselves my first guinea pigs. One evening while working late, Lynda pressed me past the limit of my patience. A small whiff of the Jasmine gas, disguised as a new "perfume" got her over to my apartment. I filled her bowels with the compound and had her watch pornographic movies which I had previously selected from my elaborate collection. Looking back at it all now, it was a rather rudimentary behavior modification and programming. But what you see before you now is a very obedient world class cock sucker. She is consumed with looking beautiful and well made up at all times. She requires very frequent doses of "man juice" and she doesn't particularly care which orifice it goes into. And by the way, she also does a very good job of licking pussy........ as Karen can attest too. She however; isn't my finest work to date."

Don looked over to Karen who returned the eye contact with a smile and a wink.

"Karen was by far the better of two. So much more complicated. I found her one Saturday morning cat napping at her lab table. Very easy to cover her mouth and nose with a small oxygen mask. It took a little longer at my apartment to get her programmed but I'm sure you'll appreciate the extra time I took. Similarly she was given the "smoking is wonderful" compound, and some added hormone therapy but my finest work was with her shy behavior correction. This was accomplished using a collage of dominatrix porno tapes edited and combined to achieve just the right effect. But I'll let her surprise you with that and only say the boxes that you moved into the master bedroom closet contain much of your new wardrobe."

" I need to continue with the presentation Donald, we have very little time left."

"Marks work on hormone therapy was stellar to say the least. His topical solutions of modified hormone actually gave both Karen and Lynda larger breast sizes and sensitivity. Apex has offered him employment by the way, and since you or should I say myself with your passwords, won't be recommending him for your old position he will still be getting a big reward for his work. Don looked down at his own breasts and remembered the patches that Karen had applied under the PVC outfit. Karen reached over and brushed his mounds lightly with her hand. Don felt both a tingling sensation and a horror.

Karen leaned closer to Don's ear and whispered "It takes a few weeks to get them to where I want them, and by then you'll welcome them.... thrust me...."

Paul sat forward to the desk. "I would like to thank you professor. You have been most inspiring. I will be writing the final evaluations for myself, Karen, Lynda and Mark. We all have the highest possible grade. I have made arrangements with Apex that royalty checks will be directly deposited into yours, Karen's and Lynda's bank accounts. The three of you will have enough money to last you a life time. I still need to keep Lynda here with me for a few more weeks, but when I'm finished with her I will send her to live with you. Just be patient Karen, you still have lots of programming to do with Donna."

Dons mind was beginning to fog. A warm feeling began to wash over him. The glazed look to his eyes didn't go un noticed by Karen who leaned over and kissed his cheek. The feeling of that kiss relaxed Donna.
"I think that about covers the presentation professor, and before we go our separate ways....we have a retirement gift for you....Karen if you would help Donna with her gift" Karen reached over to the end table and moved the brightly wrapped package to Donna's lap. Using her long fingernails Karen broke the tape sealing the lid and removed a blue leather cigarette case. In the pocket of the case was a disposable lighter just like Lynda's. Karen opened the case and pulled out a Virginia Slim Menthol 120 and placed it into the breathing tube of the ball gag. Taking the lighter in one hand, and with her other hand behind Donna's head holding it steady, she released the flame to the end of the cigarette. Donna took a tentative puff. Then another. Under Karen's watchful eyes, the drags became deeper as Donna's eyes became glassier. Soon long tentacles of smoke coming from Donna's nostrils were streaming across the PVC outfit towards her high heels with their painted toes.

Paul's presentation had concluded and now images of attractive women smoking their cigarettes appeared on the screen. Several cigarettes later the images on the screen turned to a profoundly pornographic nature and they continued throughout the weekend with Donna paying very close attention.

The End

12