Sweet Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy was leaking as he reamed me, the slick engorged flesh flowering open before his gaze. I had never believed it possible before that moment that I could come without my clit being stimulated. But that was beginning to seem very likely as my mind wallowed in the unbearably erotic sensation of having my ass owned ... claimed ...reamed.

As he felt my body stiffen in its climb towards orgasm, he withdrew his finger abruptly. I could feel the muscles of my ass contract, trying desperately to grip his receding flesh. I moaned as my tight little hole pulsed with need, opening and closing hungrily against the tip of his finger which was still rubbing me ... teasing me. My eyes closed and my head fell back as my body crumbled under that fleeting touch. I shivered as he licked a long wet trail up my throat before nibbling on my lips.

"I just realized I haven't had dinner," he said nonchalantly, "I think I will get myself a bite."

What ...?! My eyes snapped open in panic, my fingers scrabbling uselessly on his biceps as I tried in vain to stop him. On his way to the door, he paused and turned around.

"I am going to be back in a minute. Meanwhile, I want you to keep your hands by your sides. If you so much as touch yourself while I am away, this game is over."

"You wouldn't want that, would you?" he added softly.

I wished he hadn't said that. Suddenly all that I could think of was touching myself, spreading open the petals of my cunt and churning my wet folds into a mush. My clit was throbbing with anticipation and hope, desperate for a tongue, a finger, the flat of my palm. I lay there trembling, my arms by my sides clutching the sheets convulsively, my resolve weakening with every passing second. Sweat prickled my brow and one tiny bead of perspiration rolled down from my temple to drip into the shell of my ear.

It must have been only a few minutes, but it felt like forever ... not the forever after of fairy tales where time flashes by in a pleasant daze, but the interminable forever between the drop of a guillotine and a severed head. He reappeared by my side with a tray that held a curious mélange. There was what looked like a can of whipped cream, a jar of honey, a bowl of golden grapes and ... two pitted cherries. I looked at him, bewildered.

"My very own special diet," he said, his face struggling to suppress the smile that was dancing at the corners of his lips.

He picked up the can of whipped cream and sprayed a frothy mound on my left nipple. I jerked as the chilled cream trapped my flesh in its soft icy grip. He sprayed my other quivering nub, inclining his head to check the symmetry, adding a touch here ... a speck there. Then he carefully placed the two cherries on the crest of each white hillock and leaned back to examine his handiwork with evident pride. I now knew my fate and I was aroused, unbearably so, at the thought being eaten ... literally.

He regarded my trembling body for a long moment before he dipped his head to capture one tiny red sphere in his mouth. He picked it up between his teeth and crushed it as I watched, mesmerized. His tongue snaked out of his mouth and began to trail through the cream drawing tiny patterns on the stiffened cone of my nipple. By the time he captured the hard nub in his mouth and sucked it clean of the wet mess that he had made, I was beside myself with longing.

He was less gentle with my other nipple. No trailing his tongue in lazy circles. He swallowed the tip – cherry, cream and all – and sucked it into the tight suffocating oval of his lips with savage force. I groaned and arched upwards offering his mouth the homage of my flesh. He released my nipple, letting it snap back before laving it softly with his tongue, soothing it – a velvet apology for the firm handling.

"Roll over," he commanded.

As I did, he slid a pillow under my hips, raising my bottom. He disappeared behind me to kneel between my parted knees. I felt his fingers peel open my ass cheeks and a rush of cold air caress my puckered hole, which drew in reflexively. He ran one fingertip down my crease, pausing at my butt hole waiting for it to flower open before resuming his journey downwards. I felt a thick wet trickle at the top of my crack, which flowed downwards slowly, dragged by gravity. Oh, my God ... the honey, I thought.

As the viscous liquid drifted downwards like a slow moving glacier, he used his thumbs to spread open the cheeks of my ass. The honey reached the rim of my hole and then tipped over pooling in the tiny crater, filling it to the brim and them spilling over again. I groaned. Surely, he wasn't going to do what I thought he was going to do. Oh, God ... he was.

The rivulet of honey hit the soft wet dam of his tongue, which flicked it back upwards along its course. When he reached my hot aching little hole, his tongue swirled in the golden pool that had gathered there, teasing and tickling my puckered flesh. I groaned from so deep within me that the sound must surely have come from the pit of my weeping cunt. He abandoned my bottom and slid up my body, his breath hot in my ear.

"You taste so good," he whispered, "There is still some honey left inside your hot little hole. I want that too. Are you going to let me have it, baby? Are you going to let me slide my hot tongue into your sweet tight ass?"

This man is trying to give me a heart attack, I thought, ... or croon me to orgasm. At that moment, I believed ... no, I knew ... that without using his fingers, his tongue or that delicious cock ... he could whisper my cunt into a helpless, spasming froth. I also knew the answer to his question.

"Yes," I sighed.

"Yes, what? ... I want to hear you say it."

"Oh, Alex ... scoop that honey out of my ass with your tongue."

"You mean you want me to tongue fuck you?"

"Yes ... Oh God, yes," I groaned.

"Tongue fuck you where, baby? ...just to be sure," he teased.

"My God ... tongue fuck my asshole, Alex ... please," I pleaded finally, my body twitching and jerking in anticipation of the impending violation of my most intimate flesh. He knew exactly what he was doing. He was peeling away every last layer of my shame. Saying those unbearably intimate words aloud was multiplying my hunger a hundredfold.

I felt him gently part my globes, felt the tip of his tongue probe softly, delicately at the entrance to my hole. As it pulsed open, his tongue slid in, his wet throbbing flesh teasing my walls apart. If I had died at that moment, I would have gone to heaven with a smile on my face. The sensation was like nothing I had ever known – that soft, velvety wet muscle flicking, twisting, slithering inside my tight fleshy glove; teasing into scintillating life every nerve ending in the rim of my anus. My bottom surged back of its own accord, fucking my hot puckered hole on that heavenly tongue.

He kissed me after that, letting me taste on his tongue the golden richness of the honey and a muskier flavor – the most intimate part of me. I sucked his tongue feverishly, almost as if possessed, desperate now to somehow quench the raging fire in my pussy. He gently pulled away from my greedy lips and sat back. He parted my thighs, flattening my knees softly on the sheets. A tiny little shudder ran through his body as he gazed down at my open yearning sex.

"You are so beautiful," he said in a throaty whisper, turning towards my face, "Your hot little hole is pulsing, baby ... opening and closing like a hungry little mouth."

"I think it wants to be fed," he teased.

He picked up one perfect golden sphere from the bowl of grapes on the tray and softly swiped it through the wet marsh of my cunt. He lifted it away, wet and glistening with my juices, gleaming softly in the light. His tongue emerged to lick the wetness from the surface of the grape before sliding it between his lips. I had been watching him so intently that even the soft pop as he crushed the grape against the roof of his mouth sounded to my overwrought senses like a gunshot and I started.

His fingers were already holding a second grape. He dipped it into my hot yearning hole and gently thrust it in and out. The sheer decadence of it all was overpowering my mind and turning my senses into mush. This is not how I had thought my evening would turn out, being fucked slowly, sensuously, oh so deliberately with a shiny golden grape!

He let me taste it. I eagerly ran my tongue over the slick taut surface before biting into it, letting the juice run down my chin. I was trembling, my aching limbs no longer under my sway. He gently smoothed my hair back from my forehead.

"Would you like to cum?" he asked softly, so much kindness in his voice that it made my pussy pulse.

"Oh, God ... Yes ...please," I gasped, my voice reedy with desire, "I have been waiting for so long."

He drew back.

"Are you complaining?" he asked, now a hint of steel in his voice, "You know, you are much too impetuous for a girl who came to the Blindfold looking for a Master. I think you need to be taught a lesson."

"What ... lesson?" I asked in confusion.

"But you asked me ... if I wanted to cum," I sobbed.

"I don't always mean what I say."

My mind, clouded with lust and a desperate unbearable longing for this man, was whirling. What was he going to do? What did he mean ... teach me a lesson? Was he going to leave me like this? Surely he wouldn't leave me like this.

He was picking calmly through the grapes in the bowl, choosing one, discarding another. He finally seemed satisfied with the three that he was now rolling in his palm. He carefully dropped one grape into the hollow of my fluttering throat and another into the deep sauceboat of my navel. The third he placed delicately in my cleavage, in that soft crease where my sternum melts into my solar plexus. I was speechless with incomprehension.

"This is what we are going to do," he said, a playful gleam in his eyes, "I am going to finish my dinner and you are going to stay really still. If you move and one of those grapes roll off, you are not cumming tonight."

With that, his fingers dipped again into the wet groove of my cunt and soaked another fruity globe in my juices. I whimpered, my mind paralyzed by the threat of my body being denied release and struggled to still my trembling frame. It was only then that I realized how diabolical his little game was. Deprived of movement, there was no way that my body could ease the erotic tension building in my limbs and pooling between my thighs. My need kept spiraling upwards until I thought every cell in my body would explode, leaving a faint smell of cordite and a trace of ash.

He watched me struggle desperately to quiet myself as his fingers swept again and again through my slick folds. And then he did something which completely undid me. Without warning, he thrust two fingers deep into my aching cunt. It tore a strangled cry from my lips and my body arched upwards. I watched helplessly as the grape poised between my heaving breasts trembled for a frozen moment and then toppled, gathering speed as it rolled over my sweat-slick skin to land on the sheet.

"No...oooo!" I screamed, sobbing, utterly distraught, terrified at the prospect of an endless night without respite from the hunger that was consuming my body.

He withdrew his fingers from my weeping cunt and wrapped his arms gently around my heaving body. He made soothing noises in the back of his throat, calming me, as he kissed my tears away. He finally planted a soft kiss on each of my trembling eyelids. The exquisite gentleness of that gesture took my breath away. Surely, this man would be incapable of such cruelty.

"Will you let me cum?" I sniffled.

"Yes," he whispered.

"But you said ..."

"Never mind what I said. I told you I don't mean everything I say."

"Thank you," I said, a wave of relief threatening to wash over me and make me weep again.

He laughed at my expression of gratitude.

"That may be a little premature. You haven't cum yet."

What did he mean? Oh, God ... maybe he's just teasing me, I thought, maybe he really is going to leave me like this - wet, open and wanting. My body started to quiver uncontrollably and my mind began to finally disintegrate.

"The question is - are you ready yet?" he asked softly, trailing a finger thoughtfully through the wet, slimy flesh of my cunt.

"I am ready ... I am ready," I gasped frantically, my hand reaching between my thighs to cover his.

He chuckled softly at my eagerness.

"Yes, maybe you are," he whispered.

He bent over until his face was only inches from mine and gazed into my eyes. I saw an unspoken tenderness in those eyes and a longing that I would not have guessed.

"Oh, Abby ... how could you doubt? I couldn't bear not making you cum."

As his lips softly claimed mine, I felt my will dissolve. At that moment, I knew that what he did, he did for me; what he would do, he would do for me. I gave my body into his keeping, to do what he wished with it. I knew that he would never hurt me; that he would only bring me unspeakable pleasure, pleasure so intense that it would melt my mind and scorch my soul.

He knelt between my parted thighs and pushed them even wider apart, opening me up completely. As his head dipped and I waited eagerly for his lips to claim me at last, I felt his soft breath on the heated tissues of my cunt. He was blowing on me gently – along the puffy outer lips, on the slick inner folds, along the rim and into my hot eager hole and on the hard exposed pearl of my clit. I groaned, completely undone by that delicate breath, so savage in that it was so fleeting.

He gently sucked one engorged outer lip into the wet cavern of his mouth, babying it, softly chewing it and then drawing it out between his teeth before releasing it. By the time he repeated it with the other fleshy lip, my hips were trembling with a need that was greater than any I had ever known. Then he began to lick – slowly, methodically, up and down my slit, never lingering long in the same spot.

When his tongue had tasted every tiny fold and crevice of my sopping cunt, he began to suck the flesh softly into his mouth, mixing my juices with his spit before releasing each mouthful. He knew my hole was aching for attention. The tip of his tongue teased the rim, circling delicately, until my hips were arching upwards trying to impale myself on his soft teasing flesh. He flattened my hips on the sheet and then with excruciating slowness inserted his tongue into my hole, drawing a long strangled moan from my lips which lasted the length of that sweet descent into my depths.

Then he began to fuck in and out, smoothly, relentlessly. My body was thrashing about, trying to break free of the confines of his strong hands, which held my hips pinned to the sheet. The pleasure had blotted my mind out, but he knew that this slow teasing tongue fuck, while it was driving me crazy, would not let me cum. I knew that too. It made me more frantic.

Finally, he withdrew his tongue from my aching hole and shifted upwards. He scooped up the last remaining grape from the bowl and held it poised above my clit. His fingers squeezed the fruit, splitting the skin and dripping its juice onto my exposed clit. The sensation was incredible as my sensitive little nub was washed in the thick liquid. And then, the pulp of the crushed grape landed on my clit, quickly followed by his lips.

In the next couple of minutes, my mind was so flooded with sensation that it lost all mooring to reality. My clit was swirling in a pool of stimuli that were completely unlike each other except for the pleasure that they could bring - the cold flesh of the grape a sweet counterpoint to the hot flesh of his tongue. I could feel the pulp melt and dissolve ... or was it my flesh finally melting in the furnace like heat of his mouth?

He thrust two fingers into my hole and gently massaged that tight knot of nerves in my pussy wall that never failed to drive me insane. His other hand reached upwards and I felt his thumb and forefinger grip my nipple and twist. And then ... he sucked my clit into his mouth and ... hummed. That did it. My body went rigid, my limbs stretching until I thought they would snap like twigs and I arched off the bed, only my shoulders and my heels on the sheet, as I exploded.

While my body was still jerking in the throes of my orgasm, I dimly felt his hands on my thighs, pushing them back, opening me up. My eyes snapped open to see him gazing down on me, his eyes full of tenderness and wonder. I knew what was going to happen next. I had never cum while being fucked. I had never been fucked while I was cumming. That was about to change.

I felt the tip of his cock kiss the opening of my hole before he surged forward, the thick fleshy head spreading open the tissues of my cunt. He paused, letting me savor the feel of him as the muscles of my pussy fluttered helplessly around his firm, yet yielding flesh. And then, his eyes still locked on mine, he buried his cock to the hilt in my spasming depths with one long unending thrust.

I screamed.

*****