Sweet Submissive Ch. 03

Story Info
Two Alpha hybrids unknowingly mate an Omega
5.3k words
4.74
51.9k
58

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 05/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, Y'all. So this is the 3rd installment, one more to go. It was edited by the lovely AdrianaBelen. To address a particularly lovely and one of many uplifting comments left in the last installment, yes there will be a sequel to this with Enaera's were babies (its a mm, hope you guys give it a chance). I know i keep promising By Night, My Love and I'm getting to it...but right after i finish up Ch. 7 of Gilded in Gold, then Ch. 3 for By Night,My Love I swear. After that i will post my very first mm story, a one shot so yah! Okay, that was a long authors comment but ehhhhh ignore me if you want to and keep reading for some smutty plot. Comment and rate, they're the ring to my Golem :).

P.S. Theres a bit more plot in this story, i hope it doesn't come off rushed. Also, as requested, this is now under Nonhuman.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sweet Submissive: The Coup

Enaera didn't think she'd ever get used to having a mate, or two for that matter. It was quite nice to know that Dietrich would always be there nipping at her tail in runs and picking her up by the scuff of her neck if she ever fell or to know that Nolan would always tease her when she felt a bit sad and pet her when she was craving a cuddle. But then there were times when she really wanted to bite one of her mates, and not in the nice-lost-in-the-sex-moment way. If anything, she was even more guarded now, with either of the brothers always tethered a few feet away from her all times.

Nolan had acclimated well into the pack within the last few months, getting in good with the pack's counsel. Dietrich was still having problems with Andrew but he seemed to have made good friends with Seth and had taken over training for the warrior wolves. All in all, in her opinion everything seemed to be going great if she chose to ignore the few scuffles Dietrich and Nolan always got into with Andrew. Usually Dietrich would have a problem with Andrew and Nolan would inevitably back him up, only to head the argument after a while.

More and more, Enaera could see the divide within her pack; the elders and law makers siding with Nolan, the younger more hotheaded wolves siding with Dietrich, and the rest siding with Andrew.

But right now, Nolan was off on one of his countless council meetings. Recently, a few vampire attacks, none of them fatal so far, had put the pack on edge. Nolan was trying to implement a few changes to try to ward off the attacks as well as protect the weaker wolves. Dietrich was scheduled to train the warriors at this time so she was being forced to sit with her back to the training wolves as Dietrich barked commands at them.

Right now was one of her wanting to bite them moments.

At first, she hadn't minded. She always loved spending time with her mates, discovering all the little miniscule things that had made them the man they were. Bit by bit, she suspected she was falling in love with them, even loving their glaring faults. Nolan's arrogance, Dietrich's disregard for any kind of authority and aggressiveness that hid the heart of a fluffy teddy bear which she loved just as much as Nolan's charm, too. Not only that, but she also got to see a bunch of sweaty, huffing men with beads of sweat running down their slick muscles. What red-blooded were wouldn't be panting at the sight, especially if one of those men were her mates?

But then Dietrich noticed her figurative tongue lolling out of her mouth and he snapped at his men to take a five mile run up one the hills. Then he turned that glare on her, his nostrils flared.

Enaera only then noticed the subtle scent of heat wafting from her, signaling her readiness to be mounted. With a squeak, she tried to scramble up from her sitting position but Dietrich was already on her. With one swipe of his claw, he ripped her loose tank top open. Panting, she laid back on the slightly damp ground and spread her legs, opening up her shorts for him herself.

Smirking down at her, he swiped his finger down her damp cleft. Just that morning, she'd had a lovely little threesome with her mates. She was still a bit wet from before. Dietrich scooped up their mixed juices and brought the mess to Enaera's mouth. With greedy little sucks, she lapped up the bitter, salty taste.

Dietrich's fingers slid in and out of her mouth, mimicking the motions of lovemaking. They slid against her tongue, rubbing and playing with her. She tried to suck those digits deeper, taking it up to his knuckle. Saliva ran down her mouth and she moaned in heat.

He slid them out and trailed them down her chin to circle those slick digits around her nipple. The cool wetness puckered her up her nipples, the nubs pointing up at her lover. She squirmed helpless, completely at Dietrich's mercy.

"Take me, please!" she keened.

"I haven't tortured you enough yet," Dietrich growled against her breast, rubbing his stubbly chin against her sensitive skin.

She laughed. "You're terrible to me." She slid her arms around his shoulders, caressing the back of his neck. Through her explorations, she'd found it to be a particularly erogenous spot for him but he'd never admit that.

"Terribly good," Dietrich corrected, shaking Enaera's hands off and moving down her torso.

"Terribly good at being corny," Enaera retorted.

Dietrich retaliated by licking up a straight path over her sensitive slit. Enaera almost sat up in shock, but Dietrich's hands held her down. There was no preamble, no teasing as he sucked that tiny morsel into his mouth. Her whole being was centered on that tiny pleasure point, and nothing existed beyond that point.

The rough rasp of his tongue against her clit was driving her crazy. He pointed that deliciously sensuous tongue and slid it into her pussy roughly, taking her with his mouth. Her legs moved over his shoulder and she dug her heels into his back. One moment she was pushing him away and the next she was trying to pull him closer.

She gasped when Dietrich began to finger her tight rosette. One of his fingers speared into that puckered nether hole, his thumb rubbing against the wrinkled outside. She was a little loosened from this morning, so she didn't need a lot of preparation. Soon, she had two, and then three fingers shoved up her ass, moving in a fast rhythm.

"You ready, moondust?" Enaera could only nod her ability to speak having deserted her.

Dietrich reared up on his knees and flipped Enaera over onto her. She folded her arms under her and rested her head on them, breathless with anticipation. Dietrich took his dick in one hand, while the other hand held her hip up for his ravaging. He slapped his thick length against her pale buttocks, smearing pre-cum over the gleaming, pale flesh.

But to him, it looked just a bit too pale. It needed some color. He delivered a sharp slap onto one of her cheeks, making her yelp. However, she didn't object; instead she pushed her buttocks closer to Dietrich. He slapped her again, gleefully watching as that pure white flesh turned a rosy shade.

Breathing hard, he rubbed his cock up her heated crack, moving frantically for release. The tip of his cock caught on the wet rim of her puckered hole. He pushed in just a bit, and then slammed it in. Enaera screamed at the sudden invasion. Releasing her hips, he dropped his whole body over hers like a wolf mounting his mate and thrust into her.

Fucking into her hard, he bit the back of her neck, careful not to break the skin. Only on his mating bite did he ever take her blood. He held her like a mare as he took her, one of his hands reaching around to cup her breast. He pinched one engorged nipple, enjoying the sounds of her squealing.

"Get yourself off," Dietrich managed to growl out between gritted teeth.

Enaera was moving on pure instinct, glad for the tone of command in Dietrich's voice. She reached around and without having to be told, Dietrich took her fingers into her mouth. Once they were sufficiently wet, she brought them down to her pussy lips. She rubbed her clit in tandem to Dietrich's fierce thrusts.

She felt so full, so good; the only thing to make this better would be to have Nolan underneath her right now.

"Gimme a taste," Dietrich commanded, biting her ear lobe. She reached up again and fed him her fingers, grunting and moaning as his slick tongue slid around fingers.

Bringing her fingers back to her core, she shoved them inside her, using her thumb to rub her clit. Dietrich's thrust grew faster and faster, until she thought she'd go into traction. Her breasts bounced with his thrusts, and she would probably have finger shaped bruises decorating her breasts.

Dietrich muffled his shout in her hair as he came, his knot swelling inside her. She could actually feel that increased girth with her fingers and she rubbed that spot with her fingers, eliciting a grunt from Dietrich. She came from that and her fingers, moaning as Dietrich's cum filled her asshole.

They stayed in that position, Dietrich slumped over her body. He was squishing her but she didn't care. She loved his weight, liked feeling being surrounded by his warmth. Her thighs were messy and wet and she loved it. She loved feeling like Dietrich's and Nolan's little wanton were.

"That was amazing. You're amazing," Dietrich praised, kissing her ear.

"Mmmm, glad you finally realized that." Dietrich chuckled above her, slowly sliding his softening cock out her stretched and gaping hole. He watched as his cum dribbled out of her used hole. It was slightly red and puffy, making Dietrich feel not unlike a caveman for the pleasure he took from stamping his indelible ownership on her.

They really didn't have time for an afterglow cuddle, since the wolves were coming back from their run. Dietrich hastily shrugged off his shirt and shoved her into it while he tugged her shorts back on her bruised hips. Enaera caught some of his men snickering but Dietrich had quickly put a stop to that. She knew they could all smell his scent on her, their recent lovemaking making the scent even more prominent.

Dietrich forced her to sit down again with a gentle kiss on her forehead and turned her around so she was facing the forest and not his men. Just like a child being sent to the corner. Enaera pouted and made sure to make her dissatisfaction known to Dietrich every time he came to check up on her throughout the rest of training. She tried to be as unobtrusive as possible but Dietrich made that hard what with coming up to her every thirty minutes, stealing a kiss, and generally being the perfect caring mate.

What did it say about her that she couldn't even keep a good cold shoulder going for five minutes without melting every time he shot that grin of his at her with lethal force and called her moondust in that particular growly voice she liked so much?

Oh, she was doomed. Doomed in sappy, corny love. Enaera sighed in happy contentment, feeling like she'd burst with it.

"Alright, head back to camp," Dietrich finally shouted to his men. The other wolves let out sighs of relief and began the long trek back to camp.

A large hand fell on her shoulder and Dietrich's hot breath beat down her neck.

"Ready to go back?"

Enaera snorted. Even if she'd already forgiven, she could still pretend to be pissed. It might just get her some hot, grovel sex. "If you ever do that to me again I'll -"

Dietrich broke her off with a kiss, raving her already conquered mouth. She readily gave into him, wounding her arms around him.

"You're getting better and better at this," he growled into her mouth.

Enaera bit his lip in retaliation but licked the small wound after in consolation. "I thought you liked my kisses?"

"I liked being the one to teach you," Dietrich smirked. "And you're a good student."

She rolled her eyes. "How could I not be with you and Nolan always poking me? I don't think either of you have let me close my legs long enough before bending me over the nearest surface to poke me again," she purred.

"Is that a complaint, moondust?"

She giggled. "No, just a happy observation." She nuzzled into his neck, licking up the trails of sweat there. He smelled just a little musky and a whole lot woodsy. "Why do you always smell to this good?" she asked. She raked her canine teeth down his neck, making sure to make a small nick along his mating bite. Her tongue lapped up at the small beads of blood greedily.

Dietrich regretfully pulled her back by her hair, fisting his hand in the messy locks. Hair he had messed not too long ago. Picking out some stray twigs and leaves, he dropped a quick kiss on her nose.

"C'mon, it'll be a dark soon. We need to head back."

She pouted. "But you tired me out," she exaggerated.

Dietrich looked thoughtful, then looked up to the clear and still sunny sky. Looking mischievous, he stepped away from her and began to undo his pants.

Enaera mock frowned and hitched her hands on her hips. "Really? I complain about being tired and you want to make it worse? You won't be satisfied until...you've...oh my god..." she trailed off as Dietrich's body began to shimmer, his skin rippling and stretching and morphing into dark scales.

When he transformed into a wolf, it only took a few seconds. But a bigger paranormal like a dragon took some time. Enaera watched in awe a black dragon came to tower above her, blue-black smoke filtering through its nostrils. His scales weren't a true black like she had thought originally. A myriad of rainbow colors flashed over his scales, shining like obsidian in the sunlight. He was absolutely beautiful. She told him as much, although she didn't know how much he understood in this form.

He hunkered down in front of her, his great, terrified muzzle lying at her feet. She moved around to look him in his silted eyes. She slowly reached a hand out, watching for any objections but he merely tilted his head closer to her. His scales were slick, almost like satin of made out of steel.

He nodded his head towards his back, where small spikes protruded down his back right down to his tail. Laughing, she used his dragon claws to hoist herself up his back and settled on the smooth notch between his head and his back. Wrapping her arms around one of spikes like she would a pommel, she held him as tight as she could.

Sharp wings flared out and Dietrich got up on his clawed limbs. With just a few flaps they off the ground and airborne. She gasped as they hovered over the forest, the wind rushing by her ear in a buzz. Dietrich took her higher and higher, slicing through the air and climbing into the clouds.

Enaera shouted, whooping at Dietrich to go higher and faster. She blushed when she realized they were the very same things she had yelled to him that day, with a few variations. Dietrich must have realized that too since she felt a rumble of amusement throughout his body.

"Having fun?"

She jolted; she felt his voice more than heard him. Dietrich's trademark chuckled sounded throughout her head.

"Dragons can communicate to their mates in whatever forms they're in," he explained. Enaera didn't really know how to explain it; it wasn't exactly words but she could feel what he wanted to tell her. It was a disconcerting feeling but she liked it. It was just another thing she loved about him. Stroking his scales, she whispered the words into his scales. She'd begun whispering the words into Dietrich's and Nolan's skins after they'd had sex and they'd fallen asleep in a tangle of sweaty limbs.

"I love you, too moondust."

Enaera smiled against his scales.

They flew around until the sun began to set, throwing fiery beams over them. But she couldn't be bothered to pay attention to that when she had her mate underneath her. They flew straight at the dimming ball of fire and both watched as it finally slid away, streaks of purple and pink lingering on the skyline. Dietrich headed back to camp when Enaera patted his back, signaling she was getting tired. He slowly climbed down to the camp, prolonging the peaceful moment as long as he could.

As the clearing came into view, Enaera felt a frown pulling at her face.

The entire camp was empty; it looked deserted from her vantage point. At this time, the camp should have been teeming with activity. Dietrich flew down and landed quietly. She slid off his back and waited for him to transform back. He walked to one of the wooden posts that kept extra clothes for were and pulled on a pair of generic black pants.

"What in the world is going on?" Enaera said to no one in particular. She reached for Dietrich's hand automatically, her voice filled with worry. Concern for Nolan was upmost in her mind right now.

"I don't know, let's go find Nolan."

They headed for the main hall and saw to their relief that the whole pack was gathered in the hall, some of them spilling out the doors. They mingled into the crowd, mostly unnoticed. All their attention was focused on the little tableau in the middle of the room.

To her Enaera's shock, she saw Nolan, Andrew and his men, and a group of vampires talking. Just talking. To Vampires. The very same who'd been attacking them for the past few months. Dietrich pulled at her arm, trying to get his brother's side but Enaera held him back. He sent her a questioning look, but she just shook her head without looking at him. She was entirely riveted on what they were saying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nolan rubbed his eyes in frustration. The counsel was bickering like a group of seventy year olds fighting over the last bingo card. He'd much rather be out frolicking in the woods with his mate. He stamped down the jealousy at knowing that Dietrich was probably enjoying Enaera right this moment while here he was with his dick withering to dust.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen! This is going nowhere," Nolan struggled to be heard above the din but using just a bit of his Alpha's voice helped. "We've increased the patrols but there are still attacks by the vampires. I say we bring in a friendly witch to cast a barrier spell around us."

The men looked each other and began to murmur, some for the idea while others were vehemently shaking their heads. The three castes in the paranormal word, the shifters, the fairies, and the undead had never gotten along. But each had something that the other two groups wanted to protect themselves against the other group. It was like playing rock, paper, and scissors. And right now Nolan felt like all three had trampled all over him.

"The witches will want our blood!" one were complained.

"Dammit, but the vampires are already taking our blood! At least this way we'll be getting something in return," another defended. Nolan looked to see it was Seth and he nodded at the man in thanks.

"Fuck that. I don't want to be a part of a pack that consorts with witches," another were sneered. Nolan recognized the man to be one of the men in Andrew's inner circle.

"Fine," Nolan snapped. "You let the vampires attacks continue and there won't be a pack to be a part of."

"Who the fuck made you leader of this counsel?" the were growled back.

Nolan bared his teeth in a sad parody of a smile, feeling his eyes turn incubus red. The were swayed where he stood, mesmerized by his glowing eyes.

"I did," Nolan hissed, feeling his blood bubble. "None of you, including your Alpha seem to realize the gravity of the situation and putting a bandage over a gaping wound won't fix things."

"He's right," Seth seconded. Although he hated going against his brother, in this instance Nolan was right. He'd seen how Nolan liked to handle things in the past months and his ways was far more sufficient than Andrew's had ever been.

"All this talk of witches is useless. We don't even know a witch that'd be willing to help us," another councilman threw out.

12