Sweet Sunflower Ch. 01

Story Info
Married woman picks me up in a park.
3.8k words
4.29
109.3k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to Sunflwr52, and was inspired by her three-part series, "Hubby Gets His Wish", published here in Literotica.

-----------------------------------------------

I just fucked Sunflower. Sunflower just fucked me.

Now I'm propped up on fluffy pillows, resting against the padded headboard of the bed in a King Suite at the Marriot Town Center Hotel in Charleston, West Virginia.

I am naked. My breathing is returning to normal from the excitement and exertion of fucking Sunflower.

My right hand holds a fresh, cold glass of Makers Mark, on ice. That hand is cold.

My left hand gently strokes the perfect, pendulous breasts of Sunflower. That hand is warm.

She, too, is naked.

Sunflower is a woman in the full blossom of her life. She lies back, easily, hair splayed across my naked, exposed lap, still gasping for air from the thorough fucking she's just had. Her hair tickles my now flaccid, post-coital cock.

Her naked body is stretched comfortably on the king-sized bed, knees up; her legs are spread wide open.

I am aware of having one hand so cold from the ice-filled glass and the other so warm from her breasts.

I gaze down past the sun-bleached hairs on the back of my hand and take in Sunflower's exposed body as I take a small sip of my Bourbon.

My fingers caress Sunflower's dark brown nipples; I feel them harden suddenly. It makes my cock twitch, and I feel my balls tighten.

I gaze across the top of her head; her darkened hair, down the length of her tummy, stopping to marvel at the perfect 'O' made by her belly button.

I gaze past her suntanned tummy, see the patch of short curlies trimmed above her pussy,

and watch as Sunflower's husband, Robby, bobs his head up and down as he laps at her cunt and sucks my cum out of her.

I feel the tickle again in my cock, and I marvel as it fills with blood, rises, and gets hard again so soon. My cock hardens even more as I tease her nipple between my fingers.

I feel Sunflower's body tense as she cums from the combination of my attention to her breasts and her husband's oral ministrations to her cream-filled pussy.

Sunflower turns her head up and kisses me, slipping her tongue into my mouth and holding it there as she continues her long orgasm. I push her husband's head away from her pussy easily, spilling my drink across his chest, and mount her.

She grabs my hard cock, lines it up to her sopping cunt, and pulls me into her in one long, cum-and-saliva lubricated thrust.

"Fuck me," she says out loud. She looks directly at her husband, his face smeared with our collective juices, his eyes glazed over and far away. She turns back to me and looks me in my eyes.

"Fuck me hard."

I look over and see Robby stroking his cock as I pound mine in and out of his wife. I look back at Sunflower and her eyes are closed, concentrating on the big man-cock pumping in and out of her.

"Fuck me harder," Sunflower says, and I feel her pussy clench my hard cock as she starts cumming again. I feel it pulsate with each spasm of her body-wrenching orgasm.

She opens her eyes suddenly, looking beseechingly into mine, and I let loose another load into her as my body shudders with the strength of my orgasm. She holds me tightly as I pump the last bit of my man-juice deep inside her.

We hear Robby gasp as he squirts onto the hotel carpet.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I met Anne, who I later came to know as Sunflower, quite by accident, or so I thought. I had been walking my dog and had stopped on a park bench to rest. Anne came walking by, and stopped to admire my canine companion.

"Oh, what a cute dog! What's his name?" she asked as the dog sat for her and wagged his tail.

"Well his full name is Rimbaud," I said. "But I just call him Rowdy."

"Good boy, Rowdy!" she said as she bent down and petted him. I took the opportunity to check her out. She was dressed in a skirt and blouse, looking like she might be on a break from work. Nice figure, nice face, nice hair, nice rack. About the same age as me.

"What is he?" she asked as Rowdy tried to lick her face.

"Part Jack Russell and part Beagle, near as I can tell. He's a great dog. Smart as a whip."

We continued the small talk, and soon Anne was sitting on the bench next to me. We went through the normal "getting to know you" chat. Names, workplaces, hometowns; the usual stuff. As we talked, I felt a bit of a spark between us.

"So are you just out walking your dog?" she asked.

"Yeah, I try to get him out every day. He gets nutty if he doesn't get exercise."

"Well, there's a little place to get coffee nearby with an outdoor patio," she said. "I could use some coffee. Want to join me?"

I smiled. "Sure. That would be nice."

We walked together and continued to talk. When we got to the coffee joint, she said, "You and Rowdy stay out here, I'll get the coffee. What's your fave?"

I thought about telling her I like my coffee just like my ex-wife.....hot and bitter. Instead I replied, "Just black".

"You don't want a latte?" She smiled a cute smile.

"Ok, get me what you're having," I told her, and she disappeared inside.

As Rowdy and I were getting settled at a table, a fellow walked into the store and I could see him talking to my new friend through the large windows. Boy, she really is friendly, I thought to myself.

Soon she came out with two coffees...mocha lattes. We got right back to chatting as we drank our coffee. I offered to pay her for my coffee, but she wouldn't hear of it.

"There's something I have to tell you," she said.

"Ok," I replied. "Shoot."

"I'm married." She looked at me closely.

"Why do you feel you have to tell me that." I asked, somewhat confused.

"Because don't you feel the spark between us?" she asked. Things were moving fast.

"Well, actually, yes. I was, er, am feeling it, especially now that you mention it." I saw her glance to the side and realized the man she had been talking to in the store was sitting at a table nearby. Was she checking him out??

"Well before we went any further, I wanted you to know I'm married. But it's not a problem." She glanced again at the mystery man. "How about you?" she asked. "Are you married?"

"Was," was my reply. "Not now. It's just me and Rowdy."

"But it's not a problem," she said, and blushed deep red.

I instantly jumped on the opportunity to move the conversation closer to sex when I realized why she was blushing. "Not a problem for what?" I asked and smiled.

"Not a problem if we, uh, got together." She looked quickly at the man and then down at the table, still blushing. I could almost feel the heat coming from her face.

"Is that something you'd like?" I asked. "Us getting together?"

"Um, yeah," she said. "I thought you were cute when I saw you at the park. That's why I stopped to talk to you."

"And what about your husband. Why is it not a problem that you're married?" My curiosity was getting the better of me.

"It's complicated," she said. "Do you live near here?"

"Yeah, about three blocks. Wanna come play over at my house?" She blushed again.

"Uh huh," she said. "I'd like that a lot." She blushed a deep crimson. My cock filled with blood in a rush.

"By the way," I said. My name is John."

Rowdy wagged his tail.

-------------------------------------------------------------

When we got to my house I put Rowdy in the fenced back yard and let Anne in through the door to the kitchen. The minute the door was closed she moved towards me. She leaned into me, her hands clutched at her breast. I could feel her shaking, and though I was tempted to put my arms around her, something told me to resist at that moment. I let a quick awkward moment pass as she realized that her first move had not been responded to.

She pulled away from me and looked away. She was clearly nervous, not knowing where to look or what to do. I let another moment pass.

"Let's go in the living room," I said, and walked past her through the doorway. She followed.

"Have a seat, Anne," I told her once we got into the living room. She looked around and sat on the leather couch. I took an easy chair across from her. She still didn't know where to look.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked her. "Do you normally pick guys up at the park?"

"No", she replied, and then paused. "I've thought about it before, but could never go through with it. I thought you were really good looking, and with your dog, it was easy for me to talk to you."

"So you don't just go around picking guys up and going over to their houses?" I needed some reassurance that this wasn't just another day for the town slut, and I wasn't just another notch on her belt.

"No, I never have." She finally looked up and caught my eye. "Could you come over here and sit next to me on the couch? I'd feel a lot more comfortable."

I went over and sat next to her on the couch, and she immediately threw herself at me. Reassured, I embraced her, and our mouths met for our first electric kiss. As we kissed, her mouth opened and I gently moved my tongue between her lips. She responded by sucking it in, and I felt the passion in our embrace increase.

I laid her down on the couch, not breaking the kiss, and began to let my hand roam over her body. Her breasts were large, and felt firm under my hand. I could feel her nipples poking through the material of her bra. She felt like a caged tigress in my arms, passionate, writhing, responding to my touch.

I felt her hand down at my crotch, trying to find my cock. It was hard as a rock, but out of position, still pointing sideways, contained by my tight jeans. It was uncomfortable. When she finally found it with her hand, I felt her body tighten and she audibly gasped. She began stroking it through my pants.

I slid my hand down her belly until it was below the hem of her skirt, and then slid it up her nylon-clad leg towards her pussy. As I got my hand up the inside of her thigh, the nylon ended, and I could feel the garter holding them up. I slid my hand a little higher, and my hand met her bare, unclad cunt. I could feel the soft fur as she moaned and opened her legs wider, allowing my hand better access. She was still rubbing my cock through my pants and it was feeling fantastic.

I ran my fingers up the side of her pussy, lightly caressing her vulva. I let my hand move closer to the center and immediately felt her wetness. Silky juice coated my fingers as I continued to explore the outside of her cunt. She sucked on my tongue as we kissed, her hand working non-stop on my throbbing dick.

I began running my fingers up the length of her slit, stopping to lightly rub her clit with each stroke. She responded by moving her hips in time to my ministrations. I plunged a finger into her wet pussy, probing for a moment, and then pulling it out and began to work circles around her clit. Her body went electric as she writhed and bucked against my hand.

I felt her hand stop rubbing my rock hard cock and realized that she was unbuttoning her blouse. She quickly went through each button, top to bottom, then used both hands to pull her blouse open. Wasting no time, she unclasped her bra, letting her generous breasts fall out. Still fingering her cunt, I started licking and sucking her breasts, going back and forth from nipple to nipple. I felt them harden as I sucked and nibbled. My cock was getting more and more uncomfortable being pressed to the side by my tight jeans.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore. I stood up, whipped my shirt over my head, and dropped my pants and boxer shorts. My stiff boner bounced up and down in the cool air. She lay on the couch with her blouse wide open, revealing her full breasts, her eyes riveted on my hard cock. She reached for it, grabbed it, and pulled me towards her. As I moved a step towards the couch, she sat up. I moved my cock up to her face and she kissed the tip very lightly. Stroking her hand up slowly and down my long shaft, she began sucking on the head of my dick, running her tongue down the underside each time her hand hit the base.

Her spit was flowing all over my cock as she worked her hand and tongue in perfect harmony. I put my hands on her shoulders as her head worked against my crotch, and I felt the muscles in the front of my thighs start to tense as the sensations she was giving me in my cock intensified. I realized I was about to cum, and pushed her face away from my dick.

"Stand up," I commanded her. She stood up.

I pulled the blouse off her arms, then took the open bra off her. I reached around and unzipped her skirt, and pulled it down to her feet. She stepped out of it.

I took a step back and stood gazing at her in nothing but her thigh-high stockings, garter belt, and black pumps. She was beautiful, and my hard cock was sticking straight out, pointing directly at her wet pussy. The nipples of her full breasts were rock hard and pointing back at me. She started to close the gap, moving towards me. I put my hand out. I had a thought; the deep recesses of my mind had spoken to me, disproving the myth that a man only has enough blood to rule one head at a time.

"Stop," I said. She whimpered and pushed against my hand. "Stop for a moment," I said again. I held my hand against her chest, maintaining the distance between us. "Stop and answer me: will it hurt your husband if I fuck you now? I've been hurt by this, and I don't want to be the cause of that kind of pain for any man."

"No," she cried out, sounding desperate. "He wants me to do it." She looked away from me. "He likes it when I fuck other men."

That was enough for me. With no thought or analysis of what she had just said, I pulled her to me and kissed her. Her body melted into me as the kiss intensified. I pushed her down on the couch and quickly moved my head between her legs. She put one leg over the back of the couch and let her other foot fall to the ground opening her pussy to my face. I dove in and licked her pussy bottom to top, top to bottom. Her love nectar tasted so sweet as I found her center and plunged my tongue into her, pulled it out, and thrust it in again, rubbing the tip of my nose against her clit. She pushed her pussy against my face.

I looked up at her as I continued to please her pussy with my tongue and saw that she was caressing her own breasts as I licked and sucked her pussy and clit. Our eyes met for a brief moment, and she quickly removed her hands from her breasts and looked away, as if she was a child with her hand caught in the cookie jar. What is up with this woman? I thought to myself. I met her two hours ago, and here she is naked on my couch, but she can't even look me in the eye.

"Turn over", I said.

"What?" was her reply as she stopped moving her pelvis against my face.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I asked her.

"Yes!" she answered without hesitation. "But not back there."

"I'm not going to do it back there," I laughed. "I'm going to do it from behind. My thought was if she couldn't look me in the eye, I'd let her face away from me.

She rolled over on the couch, and I hovered over her, my weight on my knees and hands.

"Spread your legs," I told her. She spread her legs, and I lowered myself until my lower stomach was against her round butt. "Reach under and put it in," I told her.

She raised her butt up and reached under herself. I put my cock between her legs, and she found it with her hand.

"Put it up to your opening," I told her. She pulled on it, and I followed her hand until the tip found her wetness. I gave a small push, and I felt the tip enter her. She gasped. I pushed ever so slightly and felt the entire head slide in with a pop. She moaned. I pushed softly again, and the entire length slipped into her sopping wet cunt until my pelvic bone was pressed against her anus. She gave a long groan as I held my hard cock deep within her.

I slowly pulled back and when I was about half way out, thrust it back in to the hilt. She cried out in ecstasy. I felt her shift her ass up, changing the angle so I could slip in even deeper. I pulled back out and gave her another thrust, which she met with a movement that put me all the way into the deepest part of her vagina. I pulled back again and started a rhythm, in and out, in and out. With each thrust in, she matched my rhythm, pushing back against me and gasping out loud.

"Yeah, baby," I said. "Your pussy feels so good around my cock."

She just said, "Oh!" and changed her gasping to "oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," as I began ramming my cock into her. I held myself up as if I were at the top of a pushup, and slowed the pace. Each time I would push myself slowly all the way in, she would emit an "Oh!" with an exhalation of air. I slowed still more until I was slowly sliding the entire length of my shaft in and out of her well-lubricated pussy. With each push from me, she pushed back, raising her pelvis off the couch, trying to get every inch of my cock in her.

"Do you like it like this, baby?" I asked as I slid it all the way in?

"Yes," she cried. "Yes! I like it!"

I began to pick up the pace, each piston stroke coming a little faster than the one before.

"Do you want me to cum in you, baby?" I asked. Do you want me to shoot my load in you? I'm fixed, baby. I'm fixed...no babies. Do you want me to cum in you?" I was ready to pull out, because I was about to shoot off about a week's worth of cum.

"Yes!" she almost screamed. "Cum in me. Fill me up!" That was all it took; I straightened my legs, let my chest fall against her back, and shot spurt after spurt of hot cum up her thrashing, wet pussy. It was one of the strongest orgasms I'd had in a long time.

I lay on top of her for a moment and waited for the movement of her pelvis to stop. She still slowly ground her pussy against my cock as it deflated. When she finally stopped, I got up and knelt next to the couch.

After a moment, she turned her head towards me, and I leaned in for a kiss. It was a gentle kiss...a safe kiss. "I've gotta go," she said.

"What?" I asked. "Why so soon?"

"I've just gotta go. Gotta get back." I was totally confused by this woman.

She got up, and reaching for her handbag, pulled out a pair of pale blue panties and slid them on. She stood and found the rest of her clothes and quickly put them on.

"So, you're just going to fuck and run?" I asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I have to, sorry," she said. "But that was really great."

"Are we going to do that again?" I asked?

"I hope so," she replied and gave me a self-conscious smile.

"How do I get hold of you?" I pulled on my boxers and moved towards my desk. Grabbing a piece of paper and a pen, I handed them to her. "Do you want to give me your number?

She took the pen and paper and wrote down her number. "Only call me during the day," she said. "This is my cell phone and I have it at work with me."

She came over and handed me the pen and paper, and stood on her tiptoes to give me a kiss. "I've really got to go," she said.

"Ok, " I responded. I walked her to the door.

"Call me," she said as she opened the door and exited.

"I will, " I answered. "I will soon." There was something about this woman that really intrigued me.

The door closed and I watched through the window as she strode down the cement walkway in my front yard, turning right when she reached the sidewalk.

Just then, a light colored sedan pulled away from the curb at the house to the left of me. It caught up to her as she passed the house to the right of mine and pulled over. Anne walked over, opened the door and got into the car. I couldn't see who was driving, but remembering what she had said when I asked about her husband, I guessed that it was him. The car pulled slowly away.

12