Sweet Surprises

Story Info
Weekend in the woods leads to something sweet.
4.5k words
4.5
27.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well it's the big day. I've been planning this for quite some time. I've only let you know we have something planned. And that you need a few things packed and ready to last at least two days. Everything else has been taken care of by me. You love surprises, and with me not telling you where or what we are doing has just about drove you crazy.

I pull up in front of your house with my four wheel drive pick-up truck. Now all that's left to do is pick you and your stuff up and we'll be on our way. Then the fun and surprises will begin.

You answer the door, radiant and as beautiful as ever. I look into your eyes, and see them shining and so full of life, as I reach forward to kiss you. We kiss long and deep. Our tongues exploring each other. As we finish our kiss I notice your bags sitting just inside the door on the floor. I pick up your bags with one hand and put the other around your waist as we walk out to my pick-up. Placing your bags in the back, you ask where we are going. I tell you it's a secret. I open the passenger door for you and help you up into the seat. After you're buckled up I tell you I have another surprise. I take a kerchief out of my pocket and blindfold you. Asking you not to peek or take the blindfold off. You protest a little, but agree to what is happening. I kiss you again then walk around to the drivers side and get it. Once buckled up and the motor started I put a CD in the player. I created it, just for this special trip, on my computer. It has music on it from some of your favorite groups, like Eric Clapton, The Cars, and others. As the music starts I pull out and we are on our way. You recognize the first song and squeal with delight. You never dreamed I'd do this sort of thing for you. You tell me how delighted and excited you are.

As I drive we talk and laugh. You keep trying to get me to tell you where we are going. I keep telling you it's a secret, that if I told you it would spoil the fun and surprises. Music plays softly, our conversation continues.

I pull off the main highway onto a dirt road. I need to stop and kick the hubs in on the front end of the truck. You ask if we are there. I explain no, not yet. You reach to peek under your blindfold. I reach and catch your hand before you can. I explain what I need to do. You put on your frowny face trying to persuade me to let you see where we are at. I chuckle and tell you "Nope not yet."

As I drive up the road, if you want to call it that, we bounce inside the cab. Thank goodness for seatbelts. I admit to you how pleased I am with you for keeping the blindfold on. You smile sweetly at me. You also admit to how excited you are, especially not knowing where we are going. We continue on as the music softly plays.

I pull the pick-up to a stop as we finally reach our destination. I shut the engine off and ask you to remain blindfolded for just a few more minutes. I take the CD from the player and step out to place it in my bag in the back of the pick-up. You take your seatbelt off as I open the door and help you out. I take the blindfold off your eyes.

As your eyes adjust to the light you begin to see our surroundings. As I watch you your eyes sparkle and shine. Excitement and awe radiate from you. You smile as you turn to kiss me. Tears of joy fill your eyes. No one has ever showed you such a beautiful place.

As I pack our bags we walk along a path lined with wild yellow and crimson roses. We watch deer feed along the shores of a small lake at the end of the meadow. Birds sing as they fly among the trees and wild flowers. A small stream sings it's song as it flows toward the lake. The sky is blue with soft fluffy clouds. The sun shines warm as we continue towards the cabin. You take in all the beauty as you hug my arm. We walk, listening to natures song.

I place our bags on the floor of the porch. I unlock the cabin door and open it. I put my arm around you, holding you, as you look out over the meadow. A squirrel scurries across the ground as it heads for a tree next to the cabin. I kiss you softly on the forehead. You smile and hug me tightly. No words can express the feelings inside you. You look up into my eyes and smile. I smile in return. We separate as you walk over to a swing on the porch. You sit in the swing watching all the creatures living in the meadow. I walk our bags into the cabin, and place them on the bed in the bedroom.

I return to you on the porch and join you in the swing. We sit and watch the meadow, you snuggle close and rest your head on my shoulder. We sit in silence, snuggled up to each other, for what seems like a few minutes. But as we had been traveling for quite some time, nature was calling. You ask where the ladies room was. I take you by the hand and lead you around the cabin to an out house behind the cabin. While you are chatting with Mother Nature, I check the water in the shower tank. The sun has warmed it nicely as it sits in it's tank above the shower stall. We should be able to have a nice warm shower later. You join me a few minutes later, giggling as you tell me it's my turn.

I return to find you sitting in the porch swing. Stretched out along it's length. I marvel at your beauty. You smile and offer me a seat next to you. I decline and explain I have another surprise for you and tell you I'll return in a few minutes with it. You relax and stretch out again in the swing. You watch across the meadow as a mother fox and her kits chase rodents.

I step in the cabin to the kitchen. I fix us some sandwiches and take four beers for the ice box along with a few chips and some fruit. I place all this in a picnic basket. I take an old quilt from the closet and then join you on the porch. I take your hand and help you from the swing. A smile crosses your face as you realize what's next.

We walk arm in arm along a path leading into the woods. You smile as you take in all the sights and sounds. We talk softly as we continue to walk. We start climbing up a hill as we continue our trek through the woods. Birds sing, squirrels and other small animals scurry from our path. Sun light breaks through the trees in beams of light. As we reach the top of the hill we break out into a clearing. From this point on the hill we can see back down across the meadow and the lake.

I spread the quilt on the ground and place the basket at it's edge. We sit down on the quilt. I open the basket taking it's contents out and place them on the quilt for our enjoyment. I open a beer for each of us. We sip our beer as we eat our picnic lunch. While eating we chat and watch out over the meadows. You lean against me while eating and watching, content in your surroundings. Content with the moment.

With our lunch finished, I place the remnants back in the basket. Taking the last two beers out and opening them, I hand one to you. I lean over and kiss you gently. We sip our beers and lay back on the quilt to watch as fluffy clouds pass over head. We watch as Eagles fly and seem to play a game of winged tag. The sun feels so good as it warms us. We lie next to each other talking and watching. We watch as different shapes form in the clouds commenting to each other as to what we imagine them to be. Stopping occasionally to kiss each other softly. Time flies by and soon we have to head back to the cabin, we gather the quilt folding it. Taking each other in arm we stand for a final look from a top the hill. Neither of us wanting this moment to end. We turn and head back to the cabin.

We arrive at the cabin late in the afternoon. I put things away and start a fire in the fireplace. You explore the cabin and unpack our bags in the bedroom. You love the fact the bedroom is a top a short flight of stairs to the loft which over looks the bottom floor of the cabin.

I start a fire in the grill to cook our dinner. Then I set up a table with a white lacy tablecloth on the porch. I place candles and a vase of wild flowers on the table. You relax in the swing, as this time is special and intended for your comfort and pleasure.

I place the dinner ware on the table, and a bottle of wine which has been chilling in the ice box. Dinner is almost ready when you come in to say you are going to change into something a little more comfortable. I finish preparing our meal just as you start down the stairs from the loft.

I place a CD in the portable player. I look up to see the most beautiful woman I know. You are dressed in a lovely dress and look radiant. Love songs from the early 70's play as I take your hand and lead you to the table.

Candles lit, music playing, wined poured, and dinner served. We watch the sunset, and stars appear as we eat our meal. The moon shows it's glowing face over the meadow. We share the beauty and splendor. Reveling in our conversation and feelings for each other.

With dinner finished, I take your hand and we walk into the meadow. Moon light shines and gives you a glow of sensuality. I kiss you tenderly as I take you in my arms. I start swaying in time to the music, you follow my lead. We dance slowly among the wild flowers and roses. With the moon as our spotlight we dance. Two souls in tune with the music, the moment, the splendor. Stars twinkle as if in time to the music. Passion and love blossom in our hearts. We say nothing as we enjoy each other, close and comfortable. The music continues, the feelings grow stronger, time seems to have no meaning.

You look deep into my eyes and tell me you also have a surprise for me. You lead me back to the porch where we clean up dinner and go back inside the cabin. We light candles around the main room of the cabin. With that done we sit on a sofa in front of the fireplace. You kiss me tenderly. You tell me I too, will have to trust you as you have in turn trusted me. I see a mischievous glimmer in your eyes as you smile at me. You take my kerchief and place it around my head as a blindfold, asking that I not peek or take it off until you want me to. I agree to your wishes.

I hear your foot steps as you climb the stairs. My heart beats rapidly, I hear it pounding for what seems to be an eternity. I sit blindfolded wondering what kind of surprise lays a head. My imagination goes wild as visions flash through my mind. I'm so caught up with my imagination that I don't hear you return. I almost jump out of my skin as you take my hand. You laugh and ask me to stand. I do as you request. I feel your fingers as they work to undo the buttons of my shirt. I feel butterflies in my stomach as you slip it off over my shoulders. You continue telling me not to peek. I wouldn't even if I could. I enjoy the feeling flooding through me. I feel your fingers as they run across my chest and down to my pants. My heart beats faster, my breathing becomes deeper and more rapid. I feel my belt being unbuckled. Next the snap and zipper to my jeans. I feel them slide down to my knees.

I kick my boots off and step out of them. I feel fingers slip inside the waistband of my boxers. My heart skips a beat as my manhood is released and stands at full attention. You giggle and let out a deep sigh as you see it's nakedness for the first time. I step from my boxers as my member sways to and fro. You next ask me to raise my arms straight over my head. Bewildered I do as requested. Startled, I jump as a cold film touches my now naked body. You laugh a mischievous laugh and continue to wrap my body with a weird feeling film of some sort. You reach my waist with the film and continue downwards. Taking my manhood in hand, you kiss it softly, then place it against my body as you continue to wrap. My heart nearly stopped when you kissed it. I'm trembling so hard I can hardly stay standing. You make a few wraps between my legs and finish your wrapping. You make a comment that I make a nice looking present and laugh. You take my blindfold off.

My eyes quickly adjust to the light. I see all your beauty and splendor wrapped in saran wrap. It clings to your body like a see through glove. As I take in your beauty I notice the dampness clinging to the wrap between your legs. I smile a mischievous smile. I can only wonder at how silly I must look all wrapped up the same way. You step closer and wrap your arms around me. I feel your body pressed tightly against mine. I marvel at how it feels through the saran wrap. We kiss long and passionately. Our bodies on fire. I run my hands up and down your back. You run your hands up and down my back lightly, sending shivers through me. I can only hope I am doing the same to you. We continue kissing and exploring each others bodies with our hands.

No words are spoken or needed. We feel each others desires and need. You run your finger tips along the length of my imprisoned manhood as I in turn reach between your legs to feel your heat and dampness. Passion rises in our souls. Fire burns in our hearts. We feel a great need and longing to share ourselves with each other. We frantically try to help each other from the confines of the saran wrap. Once free from the wrap, I pull you close and kiss you tenderly but with a passion only you could understand. As we break from our kiss I can hardly speak. Words try to come out only to sound mumbled. I finally gain composure so I can tell you I have another surprise in store for you. I ask you to be patient and to keep those thoughts as I go into the kitchen.

I return from the kitchen with a can of whipped cream, a squirt bottle of chocolate syrup, and a small bottle of candied cherries. Your eyes sparkle with mischief and you laugh as you realize what my surprise is. We laugh as vivid images play through our minds. Now to turn fantasy into reality. I place all our sweet goodies on an end table. I take you in my arms and kiss you passionately. As we break from our kiss, I look into your eyes. They dance like flames of a fire. We settle down on the rug in front of the fireplace. We continues to kiss and fondle each other. As the flames of passion grow hotter, I retrieve the squirt bottle of chocolate syrup. I pop open the top and you flash a wicked smile. Your eyes sparkle and shine as I begin to squirt syrup down your body covering your breasts and down past your naval to your now hot, juicy womanhood. Now I open the whipped cream and circle your nipples and the open folds of your womanhood. Last, but not least, a cherry for each nipple and one for your hot, steaming clit. Placing everything to the side, I look at you and smile my mischievous wicked smile. You ask if "I'm ready for dessert?" You smile shyly, but your eyes gleam wickedly.

I kiss you softly and then begin my journey down your body to my "dessert." I lick the chocolate syrup and whipped cream from your breasts, flicking your nipples as I work from one to the other. You close your eyes as you lie back on the rug. You moan softly as my tongue works it's magic on your body. Slowly, ever so slowly I continue to enjoy the taste of your body mixed with the chocolate syrup. As I circle your naval with my tongue you run your fingers through my hair. I continue to lick the chocolate syrup downward, savoring it's flavor. Moving closer and closer to your sweetness.

You shudder and sigh as my hot breath touched your moist glistening flesh. I softly run my tongue down the inside of your thigh and back up around your moist opening, ever so slowly across the top just missing the top edge and down the inside of your other thigh. My breath warms your flesh, and cools the moistness, sending sensations of pleasure through you, electrifying your very being. I gently tease at your clit, tasting a mixture of your juices and chocolate. The nectar of the Gods. I continue to lick syrup and whipped cream, brushing the opening of your womanhood and back again to your clit. Waves of pleasure wash over you. You moan and open your legs wider, giving me greater access to your treasures. I gently work my tongue into your sweet delicious opening, driving it deeper into your juicy tunnel.

You moan, taking my head in your hands you gently pull it against you. I flick my tongue faster, and faster. Bringing it out and up to your clit and then down and in. Repeatedly back up and down. Savoring the taste of your juices mixed with chocolate and whipped cream. Your juices flow faster as pleasure builds towards release. I work my hand up along your leg, gently brushing the soft, silky skin with my finger tips. Moving it up to the soft folds, I gently ease two fingers deep inside your wetness. I slowly pump my fingers in and out, as my tongue works faster and harder on your clit. The pleasure inside you builds and reaches it's peak as you climax. Your fingers tangle in my hair as you pull my head and face tighter to your wetness. You shudder and moan as waves of pleasure caress your body.

I slowly start licking back up your body, enjoying the taste of chocolate, whipped cream, and cherries. My fingers continue to work their magic on your clit and lovely opening, moving in and out, and up and down. I reach your tender sweet lips, we kiss long and with passion. You taste the sweet flavors which have mingled together. You marvel at the uniqueness of the mixed flavors. We separate from our kiss. Your eyes are glazed and sparkling. Your breathing is now evening as you gain some composure. Your heart races with excitement. You smile mischievously and tell me it's my turn. I continue to play with your juicy wetness as you position yourself along side my body facing my manhood.

You giggle as you squirt chocolate syrup around my nipples and then a thin line downward to my erection. Next you take the whipped cream and add a swirl around each nipple and the head of my eight inches. As a final step you top each off with a cherry.

You ease back and laugh wickedly, commenting on how yummy I look. I continue working my magic on your wetness with my fingers. Easing down to my nipples I feel the heat of your breath as you start licking the chocolate, whipped cream, and cherries from them. I close my eyes as your tongue works it's magic wonders on my body. My heart races as you work your way ever so slowly down my body towards my erection. My heart races, I catch my breath as I feel your tongue and hot breath inch slowly along the shaft of my manhood towards it's purplish head, which is now covered with sweet delights.

I feel your tongue works it's magic as you take me deep into your mouth, licking and sucking the sweet flavors from my shaft. I moan with pleasure, as you ease back and forth, taking me in your mouth and then back to licking along my eight inch shaft. Your fingers wrap around my shaft as you take me in your mouth again. You pump the length of my manhood as you lick and suck my juices and sweet flavors from it. I feel my balls tighten as I near my climax. I savor the moment. My hips rise slightly off the floor as I cum, shooting squirt after squirt of my own syrup into your mouth. You continue working my shaft, milking all you can from deep within me.

The sensations are awesome, almost unbearable as you tickle the head of my manhood with your tongue. You stop your magic as if on cue, as I reach the point of not being able to stand the sensations running through my body. You ease up to kiss me, I wrap my arms around you. We kiss long and hard, with a fire of passion that only the two of us could understand. We taste the mixture of flavors, chocolate, cherry, whipped cream, yours, and mine. A mixture of passion loaded with sweet surprises. We continue to kiss and cuddle on the rug as we feel the heat from the fireplace, and the heat from our own bodies.

We pause to look at each other and laugh with a knowledge and awareness of our sticky covered bodies. I suggest a shower as I stand, taking your hand and helping you up. Walking behind you, as we head through the door into the cool night air, I tickle you and run my hands down to your sweet, soft cheeks, causing you to jump a little. We continue to tease and play as we step into the shower.

12