Sweet Surrender Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband commits to ever lasting love.
4.6k words
4.44
40.4k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/08/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers

Nikki inhaled sharply and said "get the fuck off me." I hesitated, unsure that she meant what I heard. "Now baby, get up. I want to fuck the shit out of you."

Her lust took hold of both of us and I acquiesced. On withdrawing, the air inside her popped as my cock came out. What's that smell? Oh my god, her shit is on my cock. "I need to go clean up" I said and then leapt of the bed in disgust.

We entered the bathroom together and while she turned on the shower I looked in the mirror to inspect my neck. The mark was hardly noticeable and I figured it would fade out before I went home. When I turned to Nikki she said "come here, let me see."

"It's nothing," I said. "I'm okay."

"Good."

Under the water, I felt the cleansing begin. Perspiration clung to my skin like a thick mud mask and I just wanted the shit smell to leave us as soon as possible. Nikki hugged me from behind and when I felt clean enough to face her I turned around. Her arms went above my shoulders, encircling me as she stretched upward to kiss me. We made out like lovers and soon after I had all but forgotten about the reason we were in the shower.

We broke the kiss and I turned us around so Nikki could get wet. God damn she looks great. Even nude she is a sexual knockout. My cock rises. He wants some action on that ass again. In the phone calls I usually needed about 30 minutes of recovery in order to go again. Not today, not with Nikki.

She turns to me and spies my erection and then smiles up at me with that special gleam in her eye. It's a gleam that I am coming to notice and enjoy. The body tells the truth about how one person feels for another. If you can interpret correctly you have it made. Her gaze speaks volumes to me. She is a keeper, someone to love over and over and over again; someone to love me back.

At 45 I am still young enough looking on the outside to get away with dating someone who looks as great as Nikki does. And with her in my presence I feel the stamina of a young bull.

Her hands are soapy and she bathes my cock and balls with loving tenderness. "You have a beautiful cock baby. I love it."

"I love what you are doing now."

"I want total control baby" she said.

"You have it."

"Maybe. Maybe not." She looked at me and waited for a response and then I felt a sharp pain in my genital area.

"Ow, that hurts!"

"Aww baby, I'm just playing a little." She stroked my cock with a closed fist. The wonderful sensation returned. "Is that better baby?"

"Uh huh."

"I want to take you to an edge where you need to cum and I won't let you until you make a choice that has real consequences. Something life changing for both of us," she said and stroked my cock head faster.

She has control now. I am turned on again and licking my lips like a dog does when he humps your leg.

"What can I do for you Mistress?"

She handed me the soap and said "wash me."

I washed her entire body including her hair, saving her cock for last. As she rinsed, I knelt down in the tub and took her into my mouth again. For several minutes I gave Nikki a blow job while the water cascaded over both of us. She tasted great and with each passing moment my love for her grew. I could definitely get used to this full-time.

While I sucked her dick, Mistress made me fully aware that my mouth was pleasurable but that my behavior was based on what I wanted and not what she requested. It was a sign that I am not in her total control. When she finished speaking I withdrew and apologized. But her hand went to the back of my head and she said "Don't stop now, I like it. Suck my cock bitch."

I liked the tone she used. It was playful yet serious. It was the first time I think she ever called me a bitch. It felt like a reward to me.

She pulled out of my mouth, turned to face the shower water and placed her hands on the wall. The water crashed against her chest and splashed down to me. My knees hurt a little on the hard dull surface of the tub but I was curious about what she wanted next.

She reached back and pried one of her ass cheeks to the side.

"Oh my god," I mumbled.

Rimming and tasting the inside of her ass hole had been the subject of many calls. And now the live opportunity was upon us. Mistress let go of her cheek and then shook her ass and said "pry me open baby and tongue me good. Show me what a good whore you really are."

I pried her cheeks open with both hands and dove in mouth first. On contact Mistress moaned and I sealed my lips over her hole like a pro. It was the same maneuver I've used to attack many inflamed pussies but this was way better because I was living the role as my Mistress' whore. With my lips forming the perfect seal, I dabbed my tongue tip directly onto her pucker. Mistress' moans were music to my ears as I swiped my tongue tip over and back across her anus. Then in one grand push I achieved penetration. The act alone, tasting another person's asshole is vile, but to do it for someone you love is the core of sweet surrender. And, so I pressed onward tonguing her as deeply and thoroughly as possible.

I knew Mistress was really turned on when she began gyrating and pushing her ass onto my face. Her hand snuck back behind me and held my head in place as she continued to grind herself onto my face. I French-kissed her hole for several minutes and then had to stop and take a break.

"My neck hurts in this position. I need to stop." The taste in my mouth is turning foul and she turns around and feeds me her cock. It is rock hard and she uses it like a stick to take control of me. She saws it in and out of my throat while holding my head in both her hands. "That's it whore, show me what a good whore does for his Mistress." She seemed to get off on her own words as the pummeling grew stronger and stronger. Then she withdrew and slapped her cock against my cheek and said "let's go back to bed. I want to fuck your brains out."

Mistress stepped out of the shower and I stood to rinse off one last time. She towel dried as I took mouthfuls of water and rinsed out as much of the taste of her ass as I could. It's one thing to phone fuck ass licking and another to actually taste it.

After I turned off the water she was at the doorway and said "use some mouthwash and then come to me ready to be used." I dropped the towel and then used the mouthwash while my cock grew harder and harder. Nikki's tone kissed a new level of lust within me and I really wanted to go to her as soon as possible. The rinse felt fantastic and then after I spit it out and took a drink of water directly from the tap, I swallowed and returned to our bed.

When I got there, Mistress was standing on the opposite side of the room and said "get on the bed lover and lay face down."

After laying face down on the bed I rest my head on the pillow and felt so relaxed I nearly went to sleep. But Nikki had a plan and she got on the bed with me. She straddled my back and I felt her cock and then her breasts on my skin as she leaned over me and pulled two leather straps out from underneath the pillows. All the time we made love they must have been there but I hadn't noticed them.

I knew instantly that I would be tied down securely and that if I didn't want that now was the time to get up. Even after my first wrist was bound with the strap I knew that I could escape. But after she secured my right wrist too, escape would be difficult. Still, I did nothing to stop her for the simple reason that I came here to surrender to her. To resist her now would be counter-productive to say the least.

She turned herself around with the deftness of a gymnast while remaining prone over me. From there she reached under the covers and extracted leather strap number 3. With ease she fastened this strap to my left ankle and then in another two minutes my right ankle was just as secure.

Now I lay on the bed with my left cheek resting on the pillow and my four limbs secured by the leather straps.

"I think you are bound securely but just for grins try and escape," she said.

The straps had very little slack thereby severely limiting the distance I might move one limb toward another. I grabbed for leather above my left wrist and attempted to hold it in my fist and pull against the bed. Unfortunately there wasn't enough slack to grab in the strap and so I simply pulled against the straps with all four limbs at once and then I gave up. It wasn't much of a struggle and so far I had no reason to want to get away.

"Humor me baby. Give it you best all out effort. I want to know you are securely bound," she said.

I pulled as hard as I could with all 4 limbs again and managed to bounce Mistress off of me but to no avail I could not break free from the straps. She took position alongside me and gazed into my eye. "That's good baby, I'm glad to know you are secure. Now I can do whatever I want and you can't stop me."

Her message sends a chill down my spine and I feel it travel down the entire length of my legs and to my toes.

"Up until now I let you be in control. Everything has been at your convenience and now it's my turn." For emphasis on her final word, Nikki raked one of her nails down my back. My reaction was to moan and feel my erection press into the mattress.

She got off the bed momentarily and I could hear a cabinet drawer open and the retrieval of something within it. Then I felt something heavy land on my back followed by Nikki jumping onto the bed.

"Okay, lover. Now the fun is really going to begin." I felt Nikki move the bag to the other side of me and then she straddled me again. Her thighs hugged my rib cage and cock lay on my back while she unzipped the heavy bag.

I waited patiently not wanting to say anything and spoil her moment for us. This was our first weekend to experience the joys of physical contact and I was feeling on top of the world just to be here with her.

"Okay now I want you to lift your head and try to look at the headboard." As I moved my head to comply with her wish she said "that's it, now hold still." And to my surprise I felt a round rubbery object press to my lips and a netting of some sort slip over my head. Quicker than two shakes of a lamb's tail I was now ball-gagged. "Let me see," she said as she tried to move around to face me. "Oh yeah, it fits you perfectly."

Now I want to talk and can't. When I move my head to be cheek-side down on the pillow, Nikki says "don't get used to that position for long baby," then she yanked the pillow out from under me and laughed as she threw it off the bed. I said in response "why the fuck did you do that?" but all she heard was muffled sounds.

Then I felt something hard and confining press against my neck. "It's a training collar. If you were standing it would hold your head up for you. Isn't this great? "No it isn't great Nikki. Get me out of this thing, please!" She had to know I was struggling with acceptance here but to her credit she did nothing to free me.

Then Nikki moved over me, rubbing her breasts lightly on my skin. I could tell her nipples were hard and they created such a nice loving feeling on my back. Then as she began whispering my cock grew harder.

"You are going to give up so much more for Mistress Nikki. Nod your head to show me you love me and that you want me to take everything from you piece by piece until you are completely mine."

I attempted to nod but the collar on my neck prevented it. But she acknowledged my response with a wet kiss to my ear followed by another lust quenching whisper. "I love how compliant you are. It makes what I want to do with you so much more delectable. Soon you will have a choice also. Focus on pleasing me and then you can make the right decision."

What decision?

She's behind me again and soon I feel my ass cheeks pried open and Nikki's tongue is licking my anus. It's my first time to ever receive this feeling. God it feels great. I moan on each lick hoping she'll keep going. But alas she ceases her activity and then I feel something cool and pressing on my anus. "Just some lube baby, just to be safe." She pushes her lubed finger inside me, pausing before pushing again. Then she pulls it out entirely and I feel the lube squish as my cheeks come together. Her hand returns to my ass and she pries it open enough to apply more lube. Her approach is methodical and when two fingers slide easily inside me I know I am ready for the next step.

I am not made to wait long at all. The next sensation is my ass hole being force open by something hard and wide. It almost feels too wide until it penetrates my anal ring. There is no relief in the pressure as the object slides inside me. It's definitely artificial and much wider than anything I have ever shoved in. When it doesn't seem to go in any deeper she holds it in place and taps the end of it with her fingers. I can't say that I am adjusting to this invasion. It's so wide but not too wide.

I moan onto the ball gag as she begins to withdraw the object from my ass. When she removes it completely, I feel like my ass closes up slowly.

"Stay right there," she says playfully and leaps off the bed. "I'll be right back."

She returns a few minutes later. "It was dirty and had to be cleaned."

I am embarrassed and glad to be facing down.

"I think it was a little too much too soon. I should try something smaller first."

"Absolutely!" I exclaimed but only I understood what I said.

"Oh really?" she asked. "Well okay, let's try it again then."

"No!" I began rocking against the leather straps but to no avail.

I felt Mistress cover me with her body again. Her mouth opened over my ear and then she tongued it lightly before whispering "ssh, darling, it's okay. Mistress gets what Mistress wants. Doesn't she? Isn't that what good whores are for?"

Her whisper soothes me. Her lust awakens my obedience and I nod as best I can within the confines of the collar.

"That's it baby" she whispers again. I can feel her cock on me as she begins to hump and grind against my backside. Her arms and legs extend over mine and she continues humping her cock against me, pushing it into the crack between my cheeks. I am so wet down there that she reaches my anus rather quickly. She knows by feel when her tool aligns with my ass hole because the horizontal movement into me is deliberate and smooth.

Live cock feels so much better than artificial cock. And Mistress' cock feels most wonderful of all. I can't help but rub myself onto the mattress as she fills my ass with her own sweet hard cock. "Be still lover," she whispers. "Let me invade you completely. Feel my shaft grow as I push it into you deeper and deeper."

When the base of her cock reached inside my ass cheeks she ground herself harder against me until her cock pushed inside me as far as it would go. There she held herself in place as her cock expanded and throbbed.

I sigh into my ball gag. My saliva is beginning to cover the ball and then drip back to my mouth. Then sensation bothers me yet there is nothing I can do and so I try to ignore it. Mistress' cock feels wonderful. Her soft womanly body rests upon me like a blanket of love and I try to concentrate on being the best whore I can possibly be.

To be sodomized by this woman is an ultimate experience. I always thought she would grip my hips and ram it home harder and harder until she sprayed her hot load inside me. Yet as she takes me in this slow grinding manner, I admit this initial feeling is so much better than I had imagined.

Mistress moans as she holds herself in place over me. I can feel her breath and then the tip of her tongue on my ear as my ass hole is stretched and filled. Yet the slowness of her pace takes its toll. I am well stimulated now and feeling the need for faster, deeper and harder penetration. Still, she takes her time and proceeds at her own pace and I wonder why she doesn't go faster.

She is every bit aware of my need as she whispers "I can feel your need building as I fuck you slow. You need to be rammed hard, don't you?"

I nod for her and she says "ssh baby just feel yourself teased as I slowly take you up the mountain. It's a tall mountain too. There is a long way to go and we are going slow. Feel my cock baby. Your ass is so tight. I love how you feel on my dominant cock."

As Mistress began her withdrawal, I squeezed down my anus and attempted to suck her back in. If she was going to move so slowly perhaps I could get her to the rush point more quickly by providing resistance stimulation. For each push inward, I pushed my pucker outward. It's a trick I learned from another phone sex girl, long before I met Mistress.

"Mmm baby, I love what you are doing for your Mistress. But save that for later, right now I wish to go at my own pace."

I cannot help it. I disobey her and continue the resistance stimulation exercise.

"It makes you crazy doesn't it? My slow penetration frustrates you. I love it."

I nod and mumble into my ball gag. The ball feels so wet in my mouth now.

"Give in to me baby. Give in to your Mistress" she whispered. "Accept my cock and the pace I choose."

When I let go of my anal grip on her cock she kisses the left side of my face. "That's it darling," she says "let yourself go, just drift along on your cloud as I slowly enjoy the satisfaction of control."

The cloud reference triggers a sense of calm in me and I begin to relax as best I can under the circumstance. Her whispers take me into a deeper relaxation and I feel a peace consume me.

Time passes quickly as Mistress invades my ass with her pulsing cock and out of nowhere it seems as though I awaken to her whisper. "You've done so well, your Mistress wants to know if you are in touch with a need to cum."

I moan into my ball gag.

"I knew you would" she says hurriedly. "I love knowing I brought you to this point. It makes the sacrifice so much sweeter."

I continue moaning as I grow more acutely aware of my need. My cock wants to pulse. Her cock feels wonderful and I can't help but start to hump the mattress again.

"That's its baby. Hump the mattress for your Mistress. Bring yourself closer but be prepared to give up your orgasm to me. You haven't earned that privilege yet have you?"

"Yes I have. What do you call this slow anal sex?" I ask into the ball.

She continues her slow grinding assault on my ass hole as she whispers "It's time to remove your collar." And as she removes it, I feel the cool air envelop my neck. It's wonderful to be free of that thing.

Mistress returns to full coverage over me. Her mouth settles on the side of my neck while her cock continues to slowly penetrate and stuff itself into my ass hole. Her lips suck in my skin again and I am reminded of the bite she gave me earlier. I feel myself tensing in fear and she whispers "relax darling," she kisses my neck again and then says "it's time to let me have what I want." She pauses to lightly kiss my neck yet again.

Then I feel her stretch like a cat and put something in my right hand. It's a cell phone. She moves my thumb onto a button and says "it's set to call your wife. Press down here when you want me to stop." Then she inhaled sharply and the pitch in her voice rose high as she re-settled herself on me. In one more movement her mouth went straight to my neck and she bit me.

Her teeth sank into my flesh like a wolf bites its prey. The pain sent shockwaves coursing through me and then she let up and sucked my flesh with only her lips. The reprieve was momentary and in that moment I noted that her cock was now sawing rapidly in and out of my ass. I began to hump the mattress again as though on auto-pilot. Then she sank her teeth into my neck once more. This time, I pressed the button. The phone rang and as I felt around for the stop call button I panicked and dropped the phone.

mdp_2004
mdp_2004
519 Followers
12