Sweet, Sweet Fantasy

Story Info
Lonely wife's fantasy lover comes for her.
1.7k words
3.94
19k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late, and the house was quiet. My husband had gone to work about an hour previously. My children, son 10 and daughter 2, were snug in their beds. The housework was taken care of, the dishes washed, and there were no chores left to be accomplished. The only thing I had to keep me company was my thoughts. Those thoughts, turning around and around inside my brain, were little comfort on such a beautiful, moonlit summer night.

It was his face that was tormenting me. David was older than me, but still very handsome; sparkling blue eyes, strawberry-blond hair, and gentle smile. He was tall, thin but muscular, and always impeccably dressed. He had no idea how sexy he was, which only added to his "little boy" charm. I loved him with everything I had in my body, and no matter how wrong it was, I couldn't stop. It didn't matter that we were married to other people, or that we were co-workers, or that he was old fifteen years older than me. All that mattered was that I wanted him, and that he wanted me.

I looked down at myself, and the old insecurities resurfaced. After 13 years of marriage, I had stopped worrying about how sexy I looked for my husband. Now, on the threshold of a new relationship, I had to pause and wonder. I was no babe in the woods myself: I was thirty-four, and had given birth to two children. I had the same cosmetic problems that afflict most average women. My breasts were large, but now sagged slightly. My stomach had a few faint stretch marks from pregnancy, and now my hips had a curvy appearance. I knew that I still had good features, my petite body, my blue eyes, long, wavy brown hair, and full pink lips. Still, I wondered what he would think if he ever saw me without my clothes on.

I questioned what I was doing, sitting on my back porch, watching the moths swarm around the light. I was dressed in a long, pink cotton nightgown with only thin straps holding it on. I hoped that none of the neighbors would be awake and looking out their windows at this late hour. The night felt perfect, the moon was close to full and rising over the rooftops. I wanted to hold him so badly my whole body ached.

I was startled by a noise in the alley. A tall figure was standing at my back gate. I stood up, ready to run into the house, when I realized it was him! All my daydreaming had brought him to me.

I crossed the yard quickly, barely noticing the wetness of the grass on my bare feet. My hands were shaking as I opened the gate and pulled him through it. "What are you doing here?" I asked in a loud whisper.

"I couldn't sleep. " He whispered back, putting his large, soft hands on my bare shoulders. " I couldn't get you out of my head. So, I went for a drive and wound up here. I saw your husband's car gone, and I just wanted to see if I could see any lights on in the house. Instead, I found you."

I led David by the hand into the house; afraid the neighbors would see him. My heart was singing joyfully because he had cared enough to come. I shut the door behind him and turned on the light. He looked down at me and gasped, and I realized that my thin nightgown was leaving nothing to the imagination.

"I don't know what I'm doing here," he said, blushing but not looking away. I could tell he was extremely nervous because he was talking rapidly. "Please don't think I'm some sort of stalker, or maybe I am, I don't know, but I just couldn't stop thinking about you, and I had to be near you, oh God, I know it's wrong, but I just couldn't help it. . ."

I put my finger over his lips and hushed him. "Sweet baby, it's alright. I'm happy you're here."

Tears came to his eyes as he kissed my fingertip, then the back of my hand. "I want you to believe me that I have never done this before. I have been married for 20 years, and I have been faithful."

"I believe you, love."

David pulled me into his arms and held me tightly to his body. I breathed and took in his scent. His body felt warm and hard against mine. He began stroking my hair and my back. I hugged him tighter and looked up to face him. "Damn, this feels so right," he swore, and kissed me.

Our kiss was long and desperate. Our tongues touched, lightly at first, and then rubbing against each other deeply. He tasted wonderful, felt wonderful, was wonderful. I ran my fingers though his hair and caressed his neck, wanting the kiss never to end.

He stopped kissing me long enough to glance at his surroundings. We were in my kitchen. Decorated in pink and mint checks, it was cozy but not romantic. For our first lovemaking, I wanted everything to be perfect. I told him to follow me, and I led him to the living room.

The living room had modern, comfortable furniture, a large fireplace on one wall, and new hardwood floors covered with an oriental rug. In front of the fireplace was the recliner I had always wanted to make love to him in. I kissed him again, and then pushed him down into it.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"David, you talk too much. Be quiet, and you'll see." I ordered.

I leaned over him and began kissing him again, but started unbuttoning his shirt. I had always wondered if his chest was hairy, and was happy to learn it was, but not too much. I kissed his chest, his nipples, his stomach, and allowed my mouth to travel down to the fly of his jeans.

I heard David mumble my name, as if to protest, but I ignored him. I unzipped his jeans and found his penis large and half erect. I began kissing and stroking the shaft, feeling it come alive in my hands. David moaned my name again, this time in pleasure. Slowly I ran my tongue up and down, wetting his skin, then put it into my mouth. I took it in deeply and slowly, using my fingers to rub the base.

After a few minutes, I could tell that he was becoming too excited. I, too, was very aroused: I could feel myself becoming extremely wet and ready for him. I wanted him inside me; I wanted every inch of him.

I stopped what I was doing and stood up. He was lying back in the chair with his eyes wide with desire for me. I straddled his lap and began kissing his mouth again. His fingers began to work deftly on the small buttons of my nightgown. I helped him take it off and threw it to the floor. David looked at me and drew in his breath, "You are more beautiful than I ever imagined," He whispered, then began to stroke and lick my breasts. I moaned and arched my back so he could get to them easily. His lips and mouth felt so good on me that I never wanted him to stop!

His fingers trailed up my thigh and inside me. He sighed a little and smiled when he felt my growing wetness there. He worked his fingers in and out, and then moved them up to massage my clit. He rubbed it with a light, constant pressure that, combined with the magic he was working on my breasts, soon had me exploding. I threw my head back, feeling the waves of orgasm rock through me.

When I looked at him he was smiling lustfully. I apologized for climaxing so quickly, but he shook his head. "That was the most erotic thing I have ever witnessed, you coming for me like that!" He exclaimed, and then began kissing me again.

Instead of being satisfied, my orgasm had only made me hungrier for him. I moved my hips back and forth, causing the recliner to rock gently. David's penis was hard against my bottom, and because I was so wet, it slid inside me easily. "Oh God," he whispered as he entered me, and then began sucking my erect nipples again.

I had no idea how small I actually was until I felt him fill me. I rocked the chair, causing him to go in and out of me. I had never felt pleasure like this before: Every nerve ending in my body was singing. I heard myself mewing softly each time he would thrust in deeper.

David put his hands on my hips and guided me to a faster rhythm. "Oh, baby, you are soo tight, this feels so good," he breathed into my ear. I nodded in agreement and rocked the chair harder.

Before I knew it, I was having another orgasm. This one built up slowly, but was extremely intense. I put my head on David's shoulder and bit back a scream as my whole body rocked in ecstasy. I felt the walls of my pussy tighten around David's penis, squeezing it until he could no longer hold back. Soon, his moans were added to mine as he came. I shivered as I felt his hot wetness scald my insides. We were both shaking, clinging together in our climax, neither of us wanting it to ever stop.

When it was over, David touched my face and kissed me softly. "I'm sorry," He said.

I wanted to cry. "Sorry? Why"

"Because I have fallen head over heels in love with you, and I will not be able to stay away from you now."

I laughed and kissed him back. "Work tomorrow is going to be weird."

He nodded, then winked playfully, "Oh, but the lunch hours will be Heaven!"

He and I took a fast shower, with the exception of a little heavy petting. I walked him out the back door, kissed him goodbye, and locked up behind him. My life had just made a major change, and I could do nothing but smile. My fantasy had finally become a reality.