Sweet Sweet Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

It had been a while since I'd seen that wild-eyed expression on my wife's face. And I realized just how much I had missed seeing it.

"I think we're being poor hosts here." Shelly suddenly announced. And then she stood up and made the short trip over to where I was sitting and sat down next to me. I felt her hand seek me out beneath the water, and I tensed at her touch, and shot a quick look over towards my wife. Cindy however had her head tilted back against the headrest, eyes closed, and a beatific expression of bliss on her face as Frank continued to fondle and play with her pussy beneath the water. Seeing this, I now reached over and began doing the same thing to Shelly.

"Goodness Cindy. Had I of known just how fucking big your husband's cock was, I'd have tried doing this a LONG time ago." She said.

I suddenly felt a little awkward, and slightly embarrassed having my best friends wife so blatantly comparing me to him like this.

"Don't worry Tom. She says that about ALL the guys whose cock's she's felt up. I think she does it just to tease me, that.....and stroke the guy's egos. Though I'm sure she's stroking a lot more than just your ego about now."

Cindy had opened her eyes of course, and was also glancing across the tub towards the two of us. Then I saw her sit up slightly and reach over as well. "Besides which Cindy.....Frank's got just as nice a cock as Tom does." She finished.

We all sat there for a time after that silently playing with one another so that only the sounds of our breathing could be heard. The atmosphere was definitely different now, and it was obvious that things would soon head one way or the other. Up until now, a little mindless groping and finger-play hadn't been all that big of a deal. But the truth of the matter was, how much further would things go, and how would either Cindy or I respond to it when it did? Even I wasn't as certain as I thought I would be.

"Listen...I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm turning into a prune here. Why don't we towel off and move this on into the house?" Shelly suggested. "Frank? Why don't you grab us another bottle of wine and take it on up to the bedroom?"

There...she'd said it. Opened the door. And my only question now was...would Cindy and I walk through it together?

"Not sure about any more wine for me." My wife said standing up. And it was a nice titillating jolt to my senses to see her doing so, something as simple as standing up in the altogether, unashamedly showing off her nakedness without making any sort of a fuss over it. "Any more wine and I'm not sure I'd remember what it was that I did."

"And that would be a bad thing?" Frank quipped.

"Maybe...maybe not. But I think I want to remember everything that happens tonight." Cindy said eyeing me, and smiling.

And so as she stepped out of the tub, and through the door.....I followed.

I watched as Shelly came up to my wife and began drying her off with a towel. It was more than that though....a lot more. And as both Frank and I watched, Shelly leaned over kissing Cindy, softly, slowly....intimately. And I watched as Cindy kissed her back.

We all headed up to the bedroom after that, Frank still managed to grab another bottle of wine, though I opted instead for another stiff scotch. Not that I was self conscious about walking around with my semi-hard dick hanging out. Frank was as well, and I did glance down at him, and Cindy was right. Frank had nothing to be ashamed of in that department either. Shelly HAD indeed been stroking my ego, in more ways than one, which was fine by me as I now no longer felt the need to be either competitive, nor self conscious about myself or Frank for that matter.

"You might as well sit down and enjoy this." Shelly said to us shortly after entering their bedroom. "Knowing you two....this is something you've probably talked about and discussed more than once out on the golf course, so you might as well sit back, relax.....and enjoy it. As who knows, we may.....or may not do it for you again." She said

"Yeah...." Cindy jumped in saying. "Cause after this....we just might keep this to ourselves!"

Cindy burst out laughing. "I don't think so." Frank stated then. "We have an agreement......."

"Only that I wouldn't ever be with another man unless you were in the room, and that you wouldn't be with another woman unless I was in the room." Shelly clarified.

"Oh....so that means its ok for the two of you to get it on without either one of us there?" Frank shot back at her teasingly.

"No different than if you and Tom want to have a go at one another." She came back with.

"Oh....so you wouldn't mind that would you?"

"He's right Shelly." Cindy suddenly spoke up saying. "Besides....I wouldn't mind seeing that myself."

"Ok, Ok.....never mind, forget I even brought the subject up." Frank said. And I raised my glass up to him in a toast.

"Hypocrites!" Shelly spat. "Why is it ok for two girls to get it on....especially when the guys want to see them do it? But for some reason, its NOT ok for the guys to do the same...when the girls want to see them do it? Why is that huh?"

"I think we're out of scotch." I said suddenly standing up and heading for the door to the sounds of laughter from all three of them as it followed me out of the room and down the hallway. By the time I did return, it was to the sight of my lovely wife and her best friend hungrily going down on one another simultaneously. Frank was stroking his cock....unashamedly as he watched them, and suddenly I wasn't embarrassed to begin doing so myself.

"Damn....this is fucking hot!" Frank said as he continued jerking on his prick.

"I'll say." I added. Seeing the two gorgeous naked women pleasuring one another with their tongues was a sight to behold in deed. A few minutes later, Shelly looked up long enough to speak.

"Why don't you come around here and behind me?" She said looking at me. Side by side on the bed now, tongues still eagerly exploring and teasing one another, it was easy for me to slip into the enormous bed behind Shelly. As I did, it took no more than a moment for me to position my prick at the entrance of her pussy. As I slid inside her, the sensation was like having my dick wrapped in a moist, velvet covered rose petal. I carefully and gently eased my way inside her, and much to the delight of my wife who suddenly commented on it as I did.

"Oh fuck Shelly!" She said....."This is almost unreal....that's MY husbands cock inside your pussy! The same pussy I'm laying here licking!"

"Wild isn't it?" Shelly replied. "I know....that's how I felt the first time we did that. Ok now Frank....it's your turn. Slide up behind Cindy here...and you do the same thing to her that Tom's doing to me."

Although I really couldn't see much of anything, just hearing her describe what it was she was seeing....and now feeling sent shock waves of unbridled lust coursing through me. Shelly didn't have breasts anywhere's near as large as my wife's were. Some in fact would try and hang the title of "flat-chested" on her...but as I reached around and cupped her small tiny little tits, they felt wonderful in my hands and I began to knead them like a contented cat....everything but the purr, and my cock was doing that. One thing Shelly did have was incredibly hard nipples, and maybe it seemed more than that to me because there was so much nipple, but feeling their firmness pressed against the palm of my hand as I pressed against them, and rolled them about drew pleasured moans and mewlings from her as I did which was like music to my ears.

"Oh Tom....that feels heavenly!" She stated. As she spoke directly into my wife's cunt, which made her in turn laugh out loud a little.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." My wife admonished her. "That tickles!"

"Oh? Really?" Then Shelly said or did something else into my wife's pussy, but I couldn't hear what it was she said, or what she did exactly, but Cindy began thrashing and moaning wildly with delight.

"Stop it...stop it you cunt!" Cindy threw out at her. It had been a long time since I'd heard this particular "tone" in my wife's voice. I knew then that she was extremely horny, especially as she tended to become very vulgar, and very vocal whenever she was. Sort of like back in the days when she and I used to get stoned together and end up having fantastically wild sex all night long. She taught me words that I never even knew existed. Like I said...it had been a while. "Oh Frank....fuck my pussy you bastard!" She wailed.

"She's horny!" I offered up. "You'd better fuck her cunt Frank....or she's apt to turn around and bite it off if you don't." I warned him. I'm sure Frank took me only half seriously....but suddenly the bed was rocking with a more noticeable movement to it as Frank began to slide his prick in and out of my wife's cunt with a much greater urgency and demand.

"Oh yes!" Shelly joined in saying. "Too bad you can't see this the way I am." She remarked. "Frank....your beautiful cock looks so fucking hot going in and out of her like that! Hmmmmm, oh look.....look at the way her pussy lips seem to sort of suck in....grabbing your dick and holding it there, almost sucking and licking it as you pull back out of her!"

"And you thought YOUR wife was horny?" Frank somehow managed to contribute. "I can't shut my slut-wife up once she starts a diatribe!"

I increased my own tempo, propping myself up slightly on one elbow so I could sort of look over into the pile of flesh that was so intricately entangled together. It was impossible to see much of what was actually going on of course, but the continued sounds, including some very wet, sticky sloshy noises coming from both women's cunts spoke volumes.

"Let me know when you're about to cum baby!" Shelly told Frank.

"Almost there sweetheart!" He replied. "Shit...Cindy's cunt is fucking tight!" He added.

"Maybe its because old Tom here hasn't been fucking me enough!" My wife suddenly spoke up saying.

"Sounds like something that need's to be rectified for sure!" Shelly quipped. But Frank's imminent orgasm ended any more somewhat playful banter from continuing.

"Oh....oh, here it comes Shelly!" He said. "Catch it....catch it........catch.......IT!" He yelled pleasurably.

Even I could see that much. Shelly just managed to retrieve her husbands prick from my wife's cunt as it began to spew a geyser full of white hot cum cream into the air, most of which missed Shelly's mouth initially, and splattered along the side of my wife's face instead. Something that she rarely if ever did for me. It wasn't her "thing" to do as she once called it. And though my wife was great at giving head, she'd only allowed me to cum inside her mouth twice the whole time we'd been married. I was a little apprehensive in fact as to how she might react to this, so I continued to sit there, forgetting momentarily all about fucking Shelly's cunt as I continued to watch Frank's spray of cum cream splattering against his wife's face, and into her mouth after that first initial long shot that flew all the way up to my wife's face as she lay there sucking and licking Shelly's pink perfect looking pussy. To my surprise, Cindy hadn't even flinched, and as the pearly like drool of cum ran down the side of her cheek towards her lips, she took a moment to lick it from them as it slid inside of her mouth.

"Quite a shot that!" She exclaimed rather playfully. "But wait until you see Tom cum." She challenged. "I swear he could hit a bulls eye at fifty feet!" She exclaimed.

"Now even I wouldn't mind seeing that." Frank surprised everyone by saying.

"Not until he's made me cum first!" Shelly warned...."I'm way too fucking close now for him to stop...so if he does cum, he's just gonna have to do it again later for everyone's amusement....but not until I've had mine at least! Now....shut up and suck my clit Cindy....I'm so fucking close now!"

A second latter Shelly screamed her orgasm into the night with such embellishment that I actually grimaced when she came. "Does she always do that?" I asked even as she continued that high-pitched squeal

"Not always.....no." Frank shouted over her. "Only when it's a really....really good one!" He said finally lowering his voice as hers in turn fell down a few decibel levels.

"Hmmmm come eat me." Cindy told Frank at that point. "Let me lay down on my back and suck my husbands prick while you do it."

It only took a moment to reposition ourselves, and soon Cindy was indeed lying down on her back with Frank happily positioned between my wife's legs, munching away at her like his life depended on it....which in a way it did as I could tell that Cindy was about as worked up as I'd ever seen her, and if she didn't cum soon...she really would kill someone.

"Bring it here you horny fucker!" She demanded of me.

"Who's horny?" I asked her...but I didn't delay very long in sliding over next to her head and kneeling down beside her. Shelly wasn't about to be left out either and once she'd recovered slightly, came over to lay down next to me where she could feed my cock to my wife's mouth, and simultaneously reach over with her other hand and play with my wife's tits. Just seeing her do that was nearly enough to make me shoot my wad, but I fought against that initial sensation. I wasn't about to pass up feeling my wife sucking my cock...not for anyone. She was simply too damn good at it.

Kneeling there as I was, watching my best friend licking and devouring my wife's cunt was about the most erotic thing I had ever seen or experienced. I was surprised that I didn't feel jealous, or a little anxious about it. Maybe it was because we knew them and trusted them as much as we did that made the difference. Whatever the reason, seeing how much Cindy was enjoying it, feeling it, somehow made it's way known to me in the way she was now sucking and attacking my prick. I don't think my wife's ever sucked cock quite that enthusiastically before, and like I said, she was damn good at it any way.

I knew from experience when Cindy was close to climax...she just sort of shut down momentarily, which meant unfortunately for me that the blowjob was temporarily over for the moment. She began with that slight arch to her back, somehow managing to lift her ass completely off of the bed. God that woman had strength in her back...never knew how she could manage to do that and hold herself up like that, but she did. Cindy was forcing poor Frank to move with her, so much so that he'd had to place his hands down on the bed to support his own weight as my wife's cunt lifted his face into the air as she strove for that magical cum-finish line that was stretched out and waiting for her to finish across. An eerie sort of silence permeated the room then, only the sound of Frank's labored breathing as he continued to tongue my wife's slit could be heard. Even I was holding my breath right along with Cindy...as I knew she was, just waiting...waiting, until finally.

"Oh...Oh....Oh.....Oh....OH OH OH OH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Ok....Cindy was loud when she came too.

Everyone seemed to collapse into a heap at that point. Frank; with his wet face all sticky and glistening with an abundance of my wife's pussy juice. Cindy, all but passed out there on the bed, finally releasing her hand from my dick in the process, probably not even aware for the moment that she had. Shelly continued to soothingly caress my wife's breasts, but it was obvious to me if not anyone else that she'd fingered herself off to yet another orgasm as well, though a much smaller quieter one when my wife came. Awkward as it was for me to continue kneeling there on the bed, I simply scooted back and stood up. Sitting down in a nearby oversized stuffed chair, I simply sat back and enjoyed the naked spectacle of my two best friends and my wife all curled up together trying to regain their senses. When they did....I watched my wife and Shelly turn into a pair of succubus and slowly worm their way over towards me.

"Ok," Shelly commented. "Time to watch old faithful erupt don't you think?"

She and Cindy reached me at nearly the same time, and for a brief moment they dueled with my cock, using their lips and tongues to do so until they'd managed to coordinate their ministrations upon my super-sensitized prick with such a delightful array of varied sensations that I was prick-numbed by it. One licked, one sucked, then they'd trade places and start all over again. Even fondling and cupping my balls became a game for them, which they both seemed to delight sharing in together. I felt my balls tighten and knew by it that I was only moments away from one very intense climax. And knowing that it would be so, and fearing for the copious discharge I was all but certain to produce, felt it only prudent to warn them... just seconds before I did.

"Oh fuck...I'm close." I told them. "I'm really going to shoot a BIG load." I said once again trying to impress upon them the urgency of that statement...because I knew it would be, and I also knew that there was no way in hell my wife was going to want to try and deal with that.

"Uh hum......" She mouthed around my cock head...pumping her head up and down, allowing her velvet lips to massage my swollen near to bursting prick all the while continuing to maintain that incredible slippery suction she had on me. Likewise, Shelly seemed very content to continue to lick my exposed shaft as Cindy concentrated primarily on the bulbous head of my dick, continuing to massage and gently squeeze my now very full firm ball sack, just as I felt the first tingling indication that I was about to ejaculate a load about the size of my fist through the end of my prick.

Maybe I wasn't as loud as the women when I came, but my climax was every bit as intense as either of theirs had been.

Even as the first discharge began to make its way up my shaft, it was certainly too late to try and do anything about it as far as my wife went. I figured she'd catch that first one, part of it anyway. And she did....hungrily it seemed. I knew that the force of that first explosion had filled her mouth, but she accepted it and drank my essence as smoothly as drinking milk from a glass....though a large glass I might add. And even as the second spurt flew from my prick, I was still amazed as she attacked my prick with a sensual vengeance that amazed me.

"Let me have some of that!" Shelly cried out, and Cindy reluctantly gave way to her, just as the third explosion leapt from my prick hitting both women squarely in the face as they hastily fought to exchange places. By then the volume wasn't nearly what it had been, but the ejaculations continued for what seemed like an eternity for me, and Shelly indulged herself to some reasonably copious squirts that she seemed to thoroughly enjoy sucking out of me.

"Fucking A" Frank exclaimed as he sat on the bed watching this. And for once, I had to agree.

We finished the night making love to our own wives side by side on that enormous bed, which was still about as sensual an experience as I'd ever had. Seeing Frank and Shelly doing the same right next to us, with the occasional reach over...caress, fondle etc, and then hearing of course all the soft moans, groans and gentle urgings that lovers who are really excited make. It was an awesome experience that kept us all stimulated and passionate long into the night.

Cindy and I spent the better part of the day in bed together. Something we hadn't done in years. We even took breaks to bring in snacks, feeding one another treats, and then start things up all over again. In some ways I felt like a kid again, and it felt great. And when we weren't making love, or pleasuring one another with our hands, fingers, tongues....we talked. And it was then we agreed to keep the lines of communication open with one another. And not that we'd end up in exactly the same kind of life-style that Shelly and Frank had....with other people at least anyway, it wasn't something we'd discount either. If nothing else...we'd talk and discuss things before making any decisions one way or the other. So there was that.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers
123456...9