Sweet Sweet Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,484 Followers

The remainder of the week dragged by horribly. I even found that I wasn't exactly in the mood to do anything sexual either, though God only knows Cindy tried. I knew...as we both did that a lot of things were riding on this, including very possibly our marriage, though a lot had recently occurred that had cemented our love for one another even more so than it had been. Still...there were a lot of unknowns each of us had yet to face, the biggest of which was if we could comfortably go through with this thing with Silvia. It was after all a very bizarre way of ending things, and one in which I still wasn't very comfortable with. Too many questions flooded my mind, which was perhaps the root cause of my lack of desire at the moment. I was fearful that the sex with Silvia would be good...too good. After all, she DID look pretty damn good the last time I had seen her too. And even that weighed heavily on my mind. Sure, it had been years since I'd last seen her naked, and I'd almost forgotten what she looked like. But as the days drew closer and closer, I began to recall those hot passionate nights we had spent together at the cabin, and began to remember the way she felt in my arms, and especially the way my prick felt when it slid into her gushing wet slit.

"Fuck me!" I exclaimed, pounding my hand down hard against my desk. My prick had hardened almost painfully as I realized I had been sitting there getting aroused thinking about her. "This isn't going to work." I spoke aloud to no one but myself. "It's a fucking BIG mistake...and it's going to cost me my marriage!"

When the phone rang I actually jumped, so absorbed in my thoughts that it startled me. And naturally, it was Silvia on the other end when I answered.

"Just wanted to make sure we were still on for tomorrow." She said seductively into the phone.

"Oh yeah...definitely." I replied, trying to make myself sound anxious and excited somehow. And perhaps the tremor in my voice made her think that as she responded.

"Me too." I could hear the 'wink' in her tone as she said it. "Your girlfriend? Debbie is it? Is she still planning on being there as well?"

I noted an edge of curiosity to her voice, and perhaps even a little hint of jealousy... all the better actually. "As far as I know...yes. Like I said, she's been up there all week long, but knowing Debbie the way I do, she'll be delighted to discover that I'm bringing along another friend." I said emphasizing the word.

I'd already gotten word from Silvia's appraiser that he wanted to look over the place inside and out on Thursday. As much as I knew Cindy hated going there, she did so however, meeting him and acting totally surprised when he did. He showed her the cover letter I'd drawn up however, and I had no doubt that Silvia had debriefed him thoroughly afterwards. Frankly, I was surprised she hadn't gone along with him, and Cindy and I had even planned on that happening if she had decided to do so. Thankfully, she didn't...so it was one less obstacle for us to try and overcome.

The fact that Silvia had no idea what my wife looked like was certainly a big advantage. It saved Cindy from having to attempt some sort of slip-shod disguise, which probably wouldn't have gone over very well anyway. Additionally, Cindy had stayed up at the cabin since Thursday in order to mess things up a little, and give the place a lived in look to it, which I knew under the circumstances would take a little doing, and be emotionally tough on her as she hated being there in the first place, let alone...alone. I had no idea what to expect even when I got there, as I'd planned on leaving very early in the morning for the two-hour drive. And though Silvia wasn't expected until late that afternoon, it wouldn't surprise me to find her showing up far earlier than that, and I wanted a little while to go over the final details with Cindy. But I mainly wanted to discuss things with her one last time before any thing actually happened, and ensure that this really was something she felt was necessary for us to be doing.

I arrived at the cabin a little after 10:00 am, as expected Cindy had managed to give the place a week's long lived in look to it. Complete with rumpled sheets on the bed that looked like they needed changing. But the first thing I noticed was the sultry look she'd given herself without overdoing it either. Cindy wore a blue Levi's skirt that was short, but not so short that it bordered on being immodest. She did inform me however that she wasn't wearing any panties, a fact that actually did make me aroused however in knowing that. To compliment the skirt, she had chosen a white peasant blouse that she wore just off the shoulder. And once again, sans bra, that though evident, was also not so overly done as to detract from her attempt at sexuality as much as sensuousness. In truth, Cindy looked ten years younger than she really was. Her long hair had been pulled back into a ponytail that accentuated her 'look' hinting at youth, but giving her more of an open-minded woman in her thirties who was comfortable with her chosen life-style. Whatever that was. But we both hoped that Silvia would see her for what she was, and wasn't. My girlfriend.

"Well?" She asked spinning around once so I could get a good look at her.

"I could fuck you right now." I told her.

"Hmmm, maybe I should dress like this more often." She said teasingly.

"Maybe......."

"You ok?" She asked me then as we walked through the cabin together, ensuring that everything was ready for the charade we were both about to involve ourselves in.

"Yeah...I'm alright. You?"

"I think so. You're sure about this Sin?" I asked, using the pet name I'd given her so many years ago, and one in which I hadn't used not even once in at least the last two of those years.

She smiled lovingly at me when she heard me call her that. "More sure than I ever was." She told me. "Just remember Tom, I trust you...I trust us. But if we're going to pull this off, we can't hold back, not even a little bit. I don't want you worrying about what I'm thinking, or how you might perceive the way I may be feeling. I won't lie to you, I'm just as nervous about this as you are...maybe even more so. And...I'll probably be a little bit jealous at first too. Hell...I was the first night we were with Shelly and Frank, and she's my best friend!"

I pulled Cindy to me then and kissed her hard, and passionately.

"Tom..., no matter what happens, I want you to know I truly love you. And even though I'll be sitting there while your fucking Silvia, I'm prepared to deal with that. I've thought about it a lot, and I know in my heart that you need to do this, and that we need to get through this together. And...I don't want you to be shocked or surprised by my actions either. I have every intention of playing my role to the fullest. I'm going to enjoy myself even if it kills me. I'm going to do things with your ex-wife that might surprise you, maybe even her. But unless we both do what we've come here to do, then all is for naught, and we might very well find ourselves wondering for the rest of our lives if we don't go through with this now, especially since we've come this far."

I was on pins and needles the rest of the day. Then, shortly before 2:00 o'clock, Cindy and I heard the sound of tires crunching along the gravel driveway.

"She's here." I said automatically even though Cindy had heard her just as clearly as I had.

"Don't forget and call me Cindy Tom. Remember that. Debbie....if we blow this, then we might just be blowing everything!"

"I'll remember." I assured her. And then I went to meet my ex-wife at the door...with my heart beating a hundred miles and hour, and my stomach somewhere up around where my throat was supposed to be.

I opened the door hoping for the best, and expecting the worst. And wouldn't you know it? The worst is what greeted me. Silvia was stunning, and for a brief instant I almost closed the door on her.

"Well? Aren't you going to invite me in?" She said as she stood at the door looking at me. I know I was staring at her, I couldn't help myself she looked fabulous, and suddenly the last thing I wanted to do was stand here confronting my beautiful ex-wife with my equally beautiful current wife.

"Fucking A", I said to myself mimicking Frank as I said it. "Sure...come on in Silvia!" I finally managed in my friendliest voice possible. I reached down and quickly took her overnight bags from her, and then led her on in to the cabin. Silvia removed the dark sunglasses she was wearing, and simultaneously unwrapped the scarf she had worn around her neck. She'd driven up in a sporty little mustang convertible, every bit the actress even if she wasn't one. But she'd always had that movie-star quality about herself, and seemed to project it however she dressed, or in the case of her bright red little sports car, in what she also drove.

She took a quick glance about the cabin before allowing her eyes to slowly come to terms with those of Cindy's as she had only then suddenly descended down the spiral staircase which led upstairs to the bedrooms.

"You must be Debbie." She said walking over and swiftly extending her hand to her as she did. "It's nice to meet you. I don't know how much Tom's told you about me...." She left off saying, and then turned to give me an inquisitive look before continuing. "But...as you may or may not know, Tom and I were once married."

"Oh yes...Tom's told me all about you." Cindy/Debbie said sweetly. And I realized she was in 'character', though we really hadn't discussed this. I also noticed she was chewing gum, which was something I rarely if ever saw her doing, and as she did, I also saw her as considerably younger than what she'd originally agreed to present herself as. And I couldn't help but wonder why.

"When Thomas told me that his "friend" was actually his ex-wife, I thought it was kinda kinky...and actually found knowing that to be a little exciting." Cindy, now fully Debbie in disguise stated. "Here, why don't you give me your bags and I'll run em upstairs to our bedroom." She suggested.

Open mouthed...I handed them to her and watched 'Debbie' bounce up the stairs excitedly giggling most of the way.

"She's cute Tom." Silvia said sarcastically. "A bit young for you though don't you think?"

And suddenly I understood Cindy's motive behind the outfit and the character she'd adopted. She posed a direct challenge in a way to Silvia's more mature sexuality, and that as I knew, was a challenge that Silvia loved to engage in.

"The game's afoot." I found myself saying quietly to myself, taking another one of Frank's lines, but it seemed quite appropriate at the moment.

"Keeps me young at heart." I said lamely, not sure what else I could have said under the circumstances. But Silvia didn't respond to that, and continued on with a brief inspection tour of the cabin.

"You've kept it in excellent shape." She told me after we'd walked around everyplace except the upstairs rooms. Now wasn't the time to bring up the sale, or even mention the papers I'd brought along with me. "All in due time." I said to myself, once again slipping into some twisted Sherlock Holmes character that I suddenly found myself thinking about.

"Damn Frank!"

"What?" Silvia said.

"Oh...nothing. Just remembered something I forgot to check on at the office." I countered.

Silvia walked up to me then and placed one hand on my shoulder, her signature trademark as it were. "I hope that your mind won't be worried about business all weekend." She purred at me. And then she reached down and gave my crotch an affectionate and friendly squeeze. Of course, doing this just as Debbie began to descend back down the stairs. If she'd seen what Silvia had done, she gave no indication of it however, and Silvia nonchalantly removed her hand and turned once again to face her as she reached the bottom.

"Would you like something to drink?" Debbie asked.

"Do you have wine?" Silvia asked as though it would have been a major affront if we hadn't.

"Of course....Thomas always has some of that stuff here, though I usually don't drink it myself. Never really acquired the taste for it I guess. Prefer rum and cokes myself."

Debbie was talking a hundred miles an hour...not to the point of being obnoxious, but nearly. But it was enough so that her bubbly personality was definitely having an affect on my ex-wife's defenses, and I could see her gearing herself up for what in all likelihood would be occurring later upstairs in the bedroom. No doubt, Silvia was feeling like she had the experience to please a man, and that though cute, sweet...and somewhat younger than she was, thus... Debbie was plain and simply out of Silvia's league.

It was a beautiful late July afternoon, and even as high up in the mountains as we were the afternoon's could be quite warm, though most evenings could still get fairly cool, even during the summer months.

"I was just going up on deck to lay out for a little while. You guys want to come up and join me?" Debbie asked excitedly.

"I didn't bring a suit." Silvia said pointedly. To which Debbie merely laughed. "Neither did I." Debbie turned then and once again bounced up the stairs towards the bedrooms, and to also where the outside balcony was. We both watched as Debbie reached down, pulling her blouse up and over her head so that she was topless by the time she reached the up stairs landing and then disappeared from view.

Taking my cue, I picked up the bottle of wine I had opened in order to let it breathe a little before pouring. "Guess we might as well. It IS nice out today." I offered. I didn't give Silvia a chance to decline, or accept either one. I just assumed that she wasn't about to be left behind while I in turn headed outside to where we both knew 'Debbie' would be laying out sunning herself.

"I'll meet you outside in a few minutes then." Silvia said finally. "I need to change into...well into something, or....nothing." She said finally accepting the gauntlet that Debbie had thrown down.

I stepped outside purposely closing the sliding glass door behind me as I did and took a seat off to one side of where Debbie now lay, naked of course. Once I was sure that Silvia couldn't look out and see me where I sat, I turned towards her and whispered quietly, even though I knew without a doubt that Silvia wouldn't be able to hear me even if she was standing just the other side of the door.

"Bubble gum?" I said.

Debbie laughed, still chewing her gum. "Thought that might get to her."

"Yeah...that and your neat little strip-tease up the stairs. You could have fallen and broken your neck you know. "Actually Debbie" I said using her alias even now, "I think you're having too good of a time with this, and that worries me a little. You do know that things are apt to get pretty heated before too long. Your sure...doubly sure...."

"Shhhhhh., I'm ok. Now....just go with it Tom. Kiss her if you want to, in fact...I think you should and soon or she might think you're not interested in her. Even feel her up a little, especially in front of me. She'll like that. It will give her the feeling that your not ashamed to be with her, or that you'd preferably be wanting to do that with me. Don't worry...I'll involve myself when it's time, and not before then. You on the other hand need to start paying some attention to her, and I don't mean just talking to her either. It's important Tom...you need to do this for yourself first and foremost, and then for us too. But...unless you can, and unless you do, Silvia could still turn around and walk out that door without either one of us accomplishing anything. So ham it up Tom....or at the very least, get a hard on for me ok?"

"Ok." I whispered back conspiratorially. I still wasn't as comfortable with this as my wife obviously was. Which had taken me by surprise to be honest. I'd anticipated and expected a lot more awkwardness on her part. If anything, it was me that was making all this a lot more difficult.

A few minutes later, Silvia indeed stepped out onto the balcony. Though she had thrown a large bath towel around herself, she quickly made her way over to the lounge chair closest to me before unwrapping the towel and placing it beneath her.

"Wow Silvia. You've got great looking tits!" Debbie announced.

Debbie was cupping her own breasts and trying to lift them to appear similar to Silvia's. Though Debbie was slightly larger than Silvia was, I didn't see a whole lot of obvious difference between them. Though admittedly, I wasn't exactly staring down at my ex-wife's chest either.

"Why thank you dear." Silvia stated, taking the compliment seriously and suddenly thrusting her chest out a little further even before lying completely down. "You have nice looking breasts yourself." Though she said this without a lot of conviction behind the words, which I picked up on immediately of course, but to which Debbie merely accepted at face value...though I suspected she'd also picked up on the tone of voice the way that Silvia had stated it.

"Gee...thank you. I just hope they look as good as yours do when I'm your age." She said innocently.

I winced slightly over that one. "Cat fight...Cat fight!" I thought to myself, half expecting it, but delighted when it didn't happen. Obviously the women were playing a game here that men weren't supposed to be able to figure out. And if I hadn't been in on this from the onset, I might have actually missed what was really going on behind all the looks and sickly-sweet thank you's and hidden little innuendos.

"Would you like me to put some oil on you?" I asked. Time to get my feet wet I figured.

"Hmmm, that would be nice Tom. I'd appreciate that yes." I saw Silvia peer over the rim of her glasses towards me and give me an appreciative look. Maybe Debbie was right...Silvia needed me to pay some attention to her, basically ignoring my 'girlfriend' in favor of her. Maybe Cindy knew what she was doing after all. I gave a quick glance in her direction as well, but she was sitting now eyes closed, sunning herself and apparently unconcerned with what I was about to do.

I finally glanced down at my ex-wife's tits. It had been a while since I'd seen them, and to be honest, I didn't remember them quite the way they appeared to look like now. Like I said, they weren't quite as large as Cindy's were, but they were close. And as there wasn't really all that much difference in their ages either, even though Cindy had certainly made herself to look considerably younger than she really was... I expected to see more of that aged, mature look to her tits than I was actually seeing. I poured a small amount of suntan lotion into the palms of my hands, and then sat down on the edge of the lounge chair and began to apply it to her chest, upper arms...and finally to her breasts themselves.

"Hmmm, that feels nice." She told me as I cupped her breasts in my hands and gently massaged in the lotion. Though her nipples hardened to my touch and felt pretty damn good as I palmed them, her breasts didn't feel quite the way I remembered them, and certainly not the same soft fleshy feel that Cindy's had whenever I played with hers.

It was when I pressed against her, lifting one of them ever so slightly to retrieve some of the excess lotion I'd applied that I saw it. A tiny, almost non-existent telltale scar just beneath the fleshy underside of her rounded boob. I took my time, continuing to caress her, listening to her soft pleasured breathing, and then gently lifted the other, seeing the faint scar beneath that one too. Obviously my ex had gotten herself a boob job, though why on earth she had done so escaped me. If anything her breasts at the very least closely resembled Cindy's all accept for the way they lay against her chest now as I discovered while playing with them and once again glancing over towards Debbie as she shifted and placed herself into more of a lying down position in her lounge chair as well.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,484 Followers
1...456789