Sweet Sweet Theft

Story Info
Ever heard of kleptophilia?
855 words
4.15
14.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kleptophilia
A sexual deviation in which the person derives sexual excitement from stealing.

I carefully jiggle the handle of the door, listening to the lock inside. A faint flush spreads across my cheeks as I slide the pick in, wiggling it carefully, quickly, and quietly to undo the lock.Spring locks are sooo easy. I turn the handle quickly, and slide inside, flashing my black leather pants against the neighbours yard light for a brief moment.

Inside, it's as quiet as one would expect an empty house to be. The grandparents went to Arizona, and left the neighbours in charge while I was listening.How nice! Of course, they threw a nice party this weekend, and here I am, inside their little responsibility.

My footsteps pad softly along the hallway, my black clad figure scanning for the door to the bedroom. I quickly open it and walk boldly inside, my breath quickening as I see the jewelry case illuminated by my flashlight. A diamond necklace and ring are on the top shelf that I slide open.Real, too. Gotta love old rich people. I feel my nipples push out against the black fabric covering them as the pretties slide into my bag.This is going to be a goood night. The rest of the jewelry also goes in, my breathing quickening as they glisten in the light. I brush my hand against my nipple, my breath catching in my highly aroused state.Focus... focus!

I return to the hall, a bit of streetlight from a window framing my body. Surrounded by purple hair, and covered in pale, almost flawless skin, the only features people normally notice in my face are the eyes. A twinkling blue, they promise fun and mischief... normally not the type they expect, either.Men. So easy to manipulate. My lips also garner some attention from the crowds, being full and kissable.Sensitive, too. That last guy was a great kisser.I'm not to tall, only 5'5, but slim at 109 pounds. My breasts aren't overshadowed by the rest of me, being a respectable 32B

The living room is mostly empty of valuables, either being too large, or near worthless. A pair of silver candlesticks draw my attention, however.Mmm... I wonder how that would feel in my pussy. Thinking about it makes me feel an intense urge, and I know my panties are totally soaked now. My hands close around the candlesticks, and I draw one up to my mouth, tasting it to see if it's real silver.

In my aroused state, the mere brush of the silver against my lips makes me gasp, and I wrap my tongue around it, slowly engulfing the tip into my mouth.Lucky the old farts didn't actually use these... candle wax isn't tasty. The other candlestick drops down to my groin, rubbing against it, sending waves of pleasure through my body.

I stagger on my feet, and stumble over to a leather couch, where I swiftly pull up my turtleneck, exposing my breasts to the world.Glad I don't wear a bra while stealing... it always used to get in the way. The chilly silver slides over my nipples, and I arch my back, moaning as I move one back down to a more urgent, throbbing need.

My hand fumbles at my pant's clasp, pulling it open and the zipper down, jamming the candlestick into it. It scrapes across my clitoris, and I barely stifle a scream as an orgasm rips through me.OhgodohgodohgodYESYESYES!

I drop both candlesticks on the couch, and drag my pants down as fast as I can, my soaked panties disappearing with them. I arch myself again at the physical sensations, and quickly grasp a single candlestick. It slides gently across my clitoris, getting another gasp of pleasure before it plunges deep inside my pussy, my muscles clenching around it as I climax again.MmmmMM! Oh GOD!

My other hand scrambles up to find my breast, grasping it and slowly rotating it clockwise as I dig the candlestick inside me, my body throbbing and writhing in ecstasy. In and out the stolen silver goes, its hard surface pushing my tight walls back again and again, as I moan and sigh in endless ecstasy. I pinch my nipple, and the third orgasm hits, my body spasming and rolling off the couch as I bite my lip, delirious with pleasure.

Oh yes... Oooh yesssssss.

It all fades to black as I lose consciousness.

When I come to a few minutes later, I barely manage to drag my pants on and pull my sweater down, almost crawling out of the house, barely remembering to lock the door behind me.Well, that should net me a nice profit!

This is a true story... and it's not the only time it's happened. Some may call me a criminal, but I do what my body and mind tell me to do, and that's steal. If you're careful, us thieves will avoid you. It's when you get careless, and things start going missing, that you need to start sniffing your couches. I might have been there.