Sweet Talk

Story Info
You can get talked into anything - especially if you want it.
4.5k words
4.39
186.8k
74

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/05/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been another tedious, exhausting week, and even after a full day of sitting and resting on Saturday, Lily Anna was still tired and depressed. The truth was that her life lacked excitement, and she knew just what her life needed, but somehow she just couldn't see it happening. She worked as a low-level researcher at a small firm on the outskirts of the city and she really liked her boss. Really liked him. He was good looking, educated, conscientious and above all successful. Oh yes, she had ambition and success in a man was always a turn on. Yet he hardly ever noticed her, and yes it was true she was just a lowly junior researcher, but surely he couldn't be unaware of all those little extra details she had worked hard on and incorporated in her reports to him. Surely he could see how ambitious she was.

Life did have its compensations though. She had a nice home, good friends, and a wonderful life, but she couldn't help feeling something was missing. How could she get him to notice her? Wanting him so much, however, was not a good idea because that just meant she didn't allow anyone else a chance and that left her without a private life. She worked hard when she was at the office in an effort to get him to appreciate her, and maybe ask her out. It was true he had been pleased with her work. He had told her so. And that was all…

Over the weekend she had felt bored and passed the time in her favourite occupation, surfing through erotic stories on the Internet. Some of these stories were really hot and when she stumbled on one of those she was blown away for days just reliving the details in her mind. She was intently reading this hot story by SlipInsideHer called Selling Penny. As she read she was aware that the screen seemed to flicker. It was slightly annoying, although every time she stopped reading and stared at her screen she couldn't see the flickering any more. It must be just her imagination.

Penny sat before the computer monitor, her legs pushed apart, her hand buried deep within her slit. She read avidly absorbing everything her controller had to say as her fingers played absent-mindedly with her clitoris. Her printer started to whirr into life.

  • take this letter tomorrow to the address on the envelope that is also being printed.
  • You will not read the contents of the letter, but seal the envelope with your front door key inside.
  • Through this letter I am selling you to the person you will hand the letter to. It is important that you know this deep in your subconscious, as I want you to perform well for him. I want you to make sure you fetch a good price. Tomorrow you will not be able to remember what is in the letter, but you will be willing to do what he asks of you, knowing it is important you do it well. Important for me.
Penny was groaning as she read this. Her need had been steadily growing and she wanted to cum. She wanted it really bad.

  • pls need to cummmm
  • tell me first what you must do tomorrow.
  • Must seal letter without reading and take to address on envelope.
  • p must perform well… to get a good price.
  • Good girl. You may cum now.
As if answering the call of his words, Penny shuddered and thrashed around in her chair as an orgasm seemingly too big for her frame to contain, screamed through her. Her hand worked furiously as she rocked forwards and back. The orgasms he gave her were far superior to any she had ever known before she met him.

The next day, climbing upon her motorcycle, Penny felt the throb of the engine run up through her crack. The persistent vibration stimulated her nub, barely hidden within its folds. She was acutely aware of her thighs forced apart by the wide metal frame of the bike. She looked down at her stretched, smooth, leather clad thighs. They looked like liquid licorice. She revved the engine and purred inside as she set off for the city centre and the sheik's apartment, her letter duly unread sitting in her bag. Penny was oblivious to her own unwitting involvement in her decent into slavery. Her old life disappearing behind her as she felt the rush of excitement at meeting this man she knew she had to impress.

Lily Anna couldn't believe how powerfully erotic that story had been. She lost track of the time as she read and reread it, feeling the electricity of desire coarse through her. She had followed Penny's journey from caring worker in a dead end job down to a sex crazed slut. It was the inevitability of what was to happen, and watching her inexorable steps unwittingly towards it that caught Lily Anna by the throat of desire. She wanted to write to the author and thank him (or maybe it was her? But somehow she imagined it was a him). She opened up her email and started to write how much she enjoyed the story, how she could relate to Penny and in some way she was turned on by the fantasy that it could have been her. She thanked him for turning around what was otherwise a dull end of another frustrating day. At the end she wrote, "would love to hear from you •". She didn't really think anything of it at the time, she normally wrote something like that at the end of emails to her friends, but it felt odd as she didn't know anything about this guy apart from his story.

The next couple of days Lily Anna found herself fretting over her email and what she would say if he did respond. She thought about the story and quailed at the possibility she may have given him the idea she wanted to be sold into sexual slavery. My God, he'd better not write to her!

On the third day an email popped up. It was the author. He wrote:

Glad you liked my story. As an author, I really appreciate hearing from my readers how my stories have affected them. It seems we share a fantasy of mind-control. Next time you're feeling bored and frustrated, why don't you meet me in a chatroom? I am usually online at the link below. We can explore our mutual interest and perhaps work on a new story together.

I hope to see you in the chatroom sometme soon.

Slips Inside Her

It was a funny thing, but Lily Anna felt so relieved that he hadn't suggested to send her off in a laundry basket as a sex slave, or threatened to dominate her. He actually sounded quite nice, and the idea of being involved in developing a new story with him excited her. The next evening Lily Anna found herself sitting logged into the chatroom and looking for SlipsInside Her. She could see he was logged on and sent him a greeting. Her heart was thumping when he acknowledged her.

[LilyAnna]: I don't normally meet with authors of mind control stories in chatrooms.

[SlipsInsideHer]: This is new for me too. Are you worried?

[LilyAnna]: A little.

[SlipsInsideHer]: We are just chatting. No harm can come to you when I can't see you and know nothing about you?

[LilyAnna]: I guess. Now that I'm here I am just not so sure about this whole thing. I don't want you to get the wrong idea.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Look I know the difference between a story and reality. It's just a bit of fun, and it sounds as though you enjoyed reading the story too.

[LilyAnna]: Mmm yes. I couldn't stop thinking about it for days. I kept going back and reading it some more.

[SlipsInsideHer]: You see? Do you feel any closer to becoming a sex slave now?

[LilyAnna]: No. I like my life and I like my work. Fantasy is just that.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Quite so. So no boyfriend to take you out? How come you are trawling the internet?

[LilyAnna]: Nothing on the horizon right now. Truth is, the guy I fancy doesn't even notice I am there.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Too bad. What's the matter with him?

[LilyAnna]: He's my boss. All he sees is the work I do.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Sounds like you're stuck. Do you really fancy him?

[LilyAnna]: Too much. I keep telling myself just accept he is never going to be interested in me and move on. I think it's up to me really.

[SlipsInsideHer]: You really like this guy. Surely there is something that will make him notice you. Apart from going to work naked that is •

[LilyAnna]: That is strictly for home. I don't want him getting the wrong idea about me. I am serious about my career.

[SlipsInsideHer]: So you work hard then.

[LilyAnna]: Sure. I want to impress. I don't want to be a junior research assistant all my life!

[SlipsInsideHer]: I see. You sound very dedicated. Surely your boss must appreciate that.

[LilyAnna]: Yeh, he does. It's just I wish he'd appreciate me.

[SlipsInsideHer]: So now you get kicks from erotic stories?

[LilyAnna]: They're fun. Yes I enjoy reading them.

[SlipsInsideHer]: You like the idea of erotic hypnosis?

[LilyAnna]: Just as a fantasy.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Would you like to try it?

[LilyAnna]: No way. I'm not falling for that. Next thing is you'll be selling me to the highest bidder!

[SlipsInsideHer]: Hah, hah. I told you, that is just fantasy. Real hypnosis is about relaxing and feeling good about yourself.

[LilyAnna]: No thank you. I think I'll stay as I am.

[SlipsInsideHer]: It's up to you. It is just a bit of fun that's all. What harm can come to you when you are somewhere out there at the other end of an internet cable?

[LilyAnna]: I don't know… I guess you could get me to send you my front door key when I am under.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Look, I promise you I have no intention of even asking you where you live. For all I know it could be the other end of the world. Anyway, you'd never tell me even under hypnosis, by the sound of it.

[LilyAnna]: Yeh, so what's the point then?

[SlipsInsideHer]: It will make you feel relaxed and sexy and you may end up having an orgasm in your own private fantasy. It will be a lot more powerful than reading stories.

[LilyAnna]: I don't think so.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Well it's your loss. Nothing is going to happen to you other than you sit there and enjoy the pleasures of your fantasy. I am actually getting nothing out of it. So if you don't want to, that's fine by me.

[LilyAnna]: You make me feel ungrateful.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Just try it. I guarantee nothing will happen to you that you don't want to happen – ok?

[LilyAnna]: Well all right. How does this work then? How can you hypnotise me over the internet?

[SlipsInsideHer]: That's the point. This isn't real hypnotism. It is just a visualisation. I will talk you through a scenario that will make you feel relaxed and sexy. You just go with the story. Instead of reading it, your imagination will more powerfully make you a part of it. That is why you will feel so sexy.

[LilyAnna]: And nothing can happen that I don't want to happen, right?

[SlipsInsideHer]: I swear.

[LilyAnna]: OK. I'll give it a go. But as soon as I think I am not happy with anything I am switching off – no goodbyes… gone! Ok?

[SlipsInsideHer]: You'll love it. You see.

[LilyAnna]: So what do we need to do?

[SlipsInsideHer]: Do you have any skin oil?

[LilyAnna]: Yes I do. I'll go get it.

Lily Anna felt excited already. This actually sounded intriguing, and she found the thoughts of a powerful orgasm alluring. What could happen to her? She was in her own home. She locked the front door, just in case. He probably lived thousands of miles away anyway. It sounded like fun; more fun than she had had in a long time.

[LilyAnna]: I'm back.

[SlipsInsideHer]: OK What are you wearing?

[LilyAnna]: A mid-length skirt and a white cotton blouse.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Does it have buttons?

[LilyAnna]: Yes.

[SlipsInsideHer]: All right. Then settle yourself comfortably in front of the screen and when you are ready open the oil and pour some over your thighs.

Lily Anna looked at her thighs sliding out from under her skirt. She opened the bottle and let it dribble down in front of her. The oil was cooling as it struck her flesh and she flinched a little at the start. She watched intently. This would be fun. Her hand reached out towards the oil as it drizzled round her thigh and started running down to the chair. She scooped it up in the crook of her hand between fingers and thumb and slid her hand along her thigh. The oil made her hand glide as she saw it collect in a ridge. As she withdrew her hand, back up towards her hem she saw her skin glisten in the overhead light.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Spread the oil over your skin. Make a slow rhythm as your hand rubs back and forth over your skin, coating it in the oil.

Lily Anna started rocking backwards and forwards along with her arm, as the oil was worked into her skin. Her fingers slipped around her thigh and then slid round her knee before riding up on the far side of her leg. She felt a tingle in her pussy at the thought of rocking backwards and forwards in the chair, just revelling in the sensation of the oil on her skin. It was so smooth, such a velvety soft touch, now that the oil had warmed to her skin.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Do the same for your other thigh and put the bottle to one side. Just let yourself slide forward with your arms, pressing into the flesh of both thighs. Rub the oil into your knees and then and bring your hands round to the insides of your thighs. As you slide your hands back, think of them moving towards your pussy. It is so hard to stop them sliding up under your skirt, difficult to turn them around and start their descent once again towards your knees.

It was true, she loved the feel of her hands sliding unresisting up her thighs and as she looked down at them, she felt her pussy quake as her fingers drew nearer. Her legs were parted and although the thin cloth of her skirt covered her pussy, she knew that there was nothing stopping her hands if she so wished to continue their climb, up out of her sight and into her core. She yearned for it, but she kept to the visualisation. Her hands smoothed down her skin as they once again descended to her knees.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Let your hands descend down your legs. Pour some more oil and let it run slowly down your legs. Feel its progress down your shin, waiting until it approaches your ankles before you reach down to collect the oil and spread it along the full length of your legs.

Lily Anna was conscious of how ticklish the oil was as it trickled ever so slowly down her legs. She had to restrain herself from reaching forwards, tormented by its ticklish progress. It was such a sweet delicious torment, though. Her pussy felt warm as she sat fully clothed, and well oiled before the monitor. As she strained, bent over to grasp her ankles in her oily grip, she stared at the soft line and arch of her delicate feet still strapped into her shoes. She felt the undulating heat wash down her legs following the progress of her fingers as they dug into her muscles, she felt her clitoris brush the edge of the chair as she dangled in homage to the sensations rippling across her flesh. She sensed her arousal as her engorged clirotis throbbed against the pressure of the chair, just for a second and then she rode the wave back up her legs as she sat slowly upright again. Her whole body now swayed slowly back and forth as she moved her hands all the way along the length of her legs and thighs. Each time her hands reached the top of her thighs, they pushed back at her skirt a little more. The material was collecting up closer to her waist. Each time she arched her back in an effort to push ever so slightly her pussy towards her oily fingers.

[SlipsInsideHer]: As you rock slowly backwards and forwards, imagine the sun is beating down upon you. It is hot and the oil is your sun protection. Feel the warmth envelope you as you slide yourself up and down your legs. You luxuriate in the sensation of putting the cream over your legs, but your chest will get burned. You pour some oil into your hands and bring them up to your neck. You slip your fingers around your neck and feel the pressure as you press into the flesh and then slide them down towards your chest. You liberally coat your neck and chest with oil, but the heat is too much. You unbutton the top few buttons of your blouse. You need to feel that cooling breeze over your perspiring chest. Your breathing is becoming more laboured as you feel your heat rising. Your fingers tremble as they struggle to release the buttons, the hard rounded buttons slip in your oily fingers. The oil splashes onto your blouse making the material transparent where the splash marks are. You are aware of your skin visible in these little puddles across the white landscape of your blouse. At last you get the buttons free and your fingers can roam inside your blouse. You feel the heat and lie back in the sun. You are lying in a green wood and overhead you see the trees shading your face from the glare. Your hand contiues to roam under your blouse and it slides up towards your shoulder. You feel an ache in your shoulder and you want to rub the oil into your skin there, to soothe it. You want to rub away the ache, slowly, and you make small circular motions with your fingers, pressing into the sore flesh. The pressure from your fingers eases the tension in your shoulder and you relax more. You are feeling hot and very relaxed.

Lily Anna languished in his words and the mental images he was conjuring up. Her hands spiralled around her shoulder as she felt her body succumb to the heat and the sense of pure relaxation. She was aware that her pussy felt hot too. This guy was good and she was being carried away in this fantasy, brought to life by her own hands. She could feel those hands as if they belonged to someone else, as if someone was spreading his hands across her body, slowly pulling away at her clothes and reaching deeper under her blouse. She could feel her nipples responding to this thought and her pussy ached for attention from those same hands too.

[SlipsInsideHer]: You love the feel of those hands across your skin. They slip under the strap of your bra as it massages your shoulder. You feel the strap come free and slip from your shoulder and rest on the side of your arm. You feel free of it, as if the strap caused the tension you felt in your shoulder. Your hands move to your other shoulder. It wants to be free too and as you feel the other strap slip away you feel more relaxed too. Your oily hands now float across your chest from shoulder to shoulder, dipping lower as you feel free and relaxed. Your mind is focused just on the sensations you feel as your fingers glide across your skin. They dip lower to caress the tops of your mounds, but they are restricted by your blouse. You want to feel that same free sensation on your breasts. You need to be free of your blouse. You need to release that tension across your chest as the buttons strain. You are lying in a hammock, under those trees. You can here the leaves of the trees russle and they calm you as you lazily swing back and forth in the hammock. You can feel the tension of your shoulders evaporate into the hammock as you sink back into it. Your hands raise and start to free the other buttons of your blouse. As you feel the heat beating upon your face, you feel the tension release step by little step as each button becomes free and your blouse falls further apart.

[SlipsInsideHer]: The warm sun and gentle rocking of the hammock relaxes you further and you breath deeply the summer afternoon air. As your chest rises and falls with the deep breath, you feel the restriction of your bra and so remove it too. You are lying back, at last unrestricted and your hands can spread the soothing oil over your breasts, protecting them from the sun's rays. You slide your fingers under them and cup them, feeling their weight as they lie exposed to the sun. Your fingers float round them and up over your aereoles. You drip a little oil onto your sensitive nipples and watch them glisten with oly sunlight. A drop forms under them and hangs there poised over your chest. You hold your breath as the oil collects into the drop and you watch it swell. You feel paralysed by theses drops, waiting to see them fall, wondering idly how large they will grow before they fall. Your nipples swell as the oil trickles over them and suddenly the oil drips and you feel the thud of the oil on your flesh. It excites you and you bring your fingers back to your nipples, caressing them and smearing more oil over them to watch the drops form once more. All your concentration is upon your mounds as you lie in the summer sunshine, and you appreciate how sexy they look coated in oil that runs down into drops on the ends of your erect nipples.

12