Sweet Talk Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[LilyAnna]: another great trance, they just feel so good

Lily Anna was awake and relaxed, feeling the heat and glow following one of her best cums yet. Life was good again, but she was still tired. She could sure use a nap or more hypnosis. She started typing with one hand while the other began to finger her waiting pussy. She was such a horny slut, but she loved it.

[SlipsInsideHer]: so do you want to play some more tonight?

[LilyAnna]: I kind of already am ;)

[SlipsInsideHer]: not like that you slut, lol

[SlipsInsideHer]: Tell me more about your supervisor. She was pleased when you called her Ms Mortimer

[LilyAnna]: Yes, very. I felt a bit embarrassed at first.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Why was that?

[LilyAnna]: I never used to call her anything other than Jane.

[LilyAnna]: In fact, I always felt like I wanted her to know I was as good as her.

[SlipsInsideHer]: So you felt competitive?

[LilyAnna]: Yeh. I would never have called her Ms Mortimer before.

[SlipsInsideHer]: Yet now it felt natural?

[LilyAnna]: Yes. I was a bit angry with myself as she lorded it over me.

[SlipsInsideHer]: {w+} but it felt good to make her pleased?

[LilyAnna]: Well yes. I thought: she is my supervisor, after all.

[SlipsInsideHer]: and it is important to please her {w+}?

[LilyAnna]: yes. It will help me get on in the company.

Lily Anna's fingers were finding increasing urgency as she talked about pleasing her supervisor. Somehow, she felt excited by being deferential and not getting her way.

[SlipsInsideHer]: How do you feel about it now?

Lily Anna stared at the question for a moment. Shocked. Was he reading her mind?

[LilyAnna]: I'm feeling turned on by it. It's strange.

[SlipsInsideHer]: {w+}{w+} doesn't sound so strange to me. She is your supervisor and oversees your work. A good office girl always tries to do the work she is assigned as best she can.

Lily Anna's fingers were working fast as she considered herself trying to be a good office girl. She felt horny as she considered how inferior she considered herself to be compared to Ms Mortimer. She worried that she was not so quick and she had to work harder just to keep up. She needed her approval, and while this felt humiliating to acknowledge her inferiority, she was increasingly aware she was about to cum.

[SlipsInsideHer]: You should be pleased that your bimbo side gets turned on by your deference to your superiors. You need to acknowledge your place in the order of things. If letting your superiors hear that acknowledgement turns you on, then it will please you to please them, won't it? {w+}

God, the more she thought about Jane Mortimer as her superior, the more she felt mortified and electrified at the same time. She felt a knot forming in her stomach and trying to rise up her throat. Yet somehow it felt blocked and rested like a lump in her throat. She was on the point of cumming, her fingers were pounding into her pussy, and yet she knew...somehow she knew she needed him to allow her to cum.

[LilyAnna]: fuck... i need to cum

[SlipsInsideHer]: then why don't you?

[LilyAnna]: need u ... to let meeee

[SlipsInsideHer]: You mean you recognise I have control your cums?

[LilyAnna]: Yessss...need it now.

Lily Anna's fingers were working overtime, her thumb circling over her clit, her legs parted in a lewd display, yet she no longer cared about dignity. She just kept going over and over in her mind how she needed this release.

[SlipsInsideHer]: good girl. You see how turned on you become when you do what comes naturally, instead of trying to fight it.

[SlipsInsideHer]: I will let you cum now, but there will be a price to pay. Are you ready to pay the price, whatever I may decide it to be, in order to be allowed to cum?

Lily Anna felt so humiliated yet her feelings of desperation were mounting. She could no longer resist this craving desire to cum, and any price was worth it. She told herself that he had looked after her at work today – the price he would ask would be ok too. Yet she knew she was out of control, and this too just seemed to feed her desire.

[LilyAnna]: Yesss...anything

[SlipsInsideHer]: Then cum now in one massive cum and as your body unwinds afterwards here the rustling of those leaves and feel yourself slipping away into a deep and relaxing trance.

Lily Anna's body rocked in the chair as the lump in her throat finally dislodged itself and exploded in her brain. She came like an eruption, it felt so powerful, her mind was in overload. A mixture of raw lust fuelled by fleeting memories of the erotic stories she had fed herself at lunchtime. Then she started to settle back and her mind drifted to a relaxed place, swinging in her hammock under the gentle rustle of leaves. Somewhere in her mind drifted the thought of a price to pay, but any anxiety she had felt had drifted away as the thought evaporated in the sunlight.

12