Sweet Talk Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane Mortimer had caught the flash of pink as she watched the girl talking to her and immediately guessed what it was when she caught the lisp in Lily Anna's voice. She was shocked. The stupid girl, what did she think she was playing at? Didn't she know how important the corporate image was? At the same time Jane Mortimer was feeling revulsion for a girl who pierced her own body in such a sexually provocative way, she also was transfixed by a lurid fascination of it. She wondered what made a girl do such a thing, how it felt having it done, how she could not feel inhibited from doing something so sexual and so disgusting. Somewhere buried deep inside, she realised she felt a little jealous too. Shocked, Jane buried that thought but it was immediately replaced with another thought. What would it feel like to kiss this girl, their tongues to float across each other. Her own tongue able to explore this hard, smooth glistening pink ball and the sensations it might arouse in her. Jane was angry at these thoughts forcing their way into her mind.

"Do you want to be taken seriously here? What do you think the guys in the office will think of you with your flouncy clothes, your ditzy way and now your freshly pierced tongue? What do you thik Mr Worrall will think? Do you want to be seen as some kind of office slut?"

Jane Mortimer was as close to shouting as she had ever got with an employee. Her anger masked a growing strange delight in the prospect of this girl becoming an office slut, watching Mr Worrall disapprove of the antics of this dumb bimbo. His turning to her more and more as the one he can depend upon. She felt some sexual gratification at imagining Lil turning into a bimbo that no one took seriously. She could take advantage of this girl's body without feeling demeaned by her latent desires. She would just be reinforcing her own superiority over the girl.

"No mith... I washn't thinking..."

Her voice low and trailing off. How could she defend the indefensible? She felt intimidated by this woman and just wanted to run away. She was a naughty child hauled up before the headmistress for a bollocking for some rule infiringement. The more she thought of herself as a naughty schoolgirl, the wetter she became. Her mind drifted into wondering how she was going to be able to keep both hands on the steering wheel as she drove home.

"Well I guess there is no point in removing that stud in your tongue now, as it will still remain swollen. You'd better keep your mouth shut as much as possible for the next few days. I am going to expect some good work from you, do you understand?"

"Yeth mith" Lily Anna was dismissed. At last she could get home for some relief. Her thighs were sticky and she was just as embarrassed at the idea that her supervisor may have noticed.

12