Sweet Tea Ch. 02

Story Info
Loading up for the big hunt gets delayed...
845 words
3.83
22.7k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkrew
kkrew
190 Followers

Three weeks had passed since Becky and Kevin's erotic encounter. They hadn't seen much of each other in those three weeks, but it was finally the Thursday before the big hunt. Becky had convinced her husband to take her with them up to the mountains. The only time she'd seen Kevin was when she had him help her choose her own hunting rifle at the local shop. Jason was there with them, and Becky was shocked at how cool Kevin kept his head.

They were supposed to be leaving for the cabin Kevin rented for his elk hunts at three, but it was two forty five and Jason was still at work. Kevin pulled up in his truck and hopped out, leaving the engine running. "Where's Jason?" he asked Becky, who was sitting on the front porch.

"Still at work. No word. The kids grandma already picked them up from school and got all their stuff; I'm all packed and ready, but as usual, work comes first."

"That's weird. You usually can't keep him from his hunting trips. He's only ever been late a few times and it was something pretty pressing."

"Yeah. Oh well," Becky started, and got up to head inside. "Can you help me load my stuff?" Kevin followed her inside and got in the door just in time to have Becky thrust herself on him. Before he knew what was happening, her arms were wrapped around him and her lips and tongue were dancing with hers. She leapt up and wrapped her legs around his waist as Kevin walked quickly into the living room to get out of sight of the door.

"Shit Babe, don't wait for us to get out of the doorway or anything," Kevin said as he laid Becky down on the couch.

"Don't worry; your truck is blocking it and the porch keeps the neighbors from seeing us." She was laying on the couch pulling her shirt up with one hand and rubbing her pussy through her jeans with the other. There was no pretense this time, not even any foreplay Kevin noted.

As if she could read his mind, Becky started, "I haven't had sex since you were here. I have needed it. Bad. Jason won't be here for another thirty minutes at least; he'll text me when he leaves the office." She kept gyrating, her body arched upwards on the couch as she exposed her tits and plunged one hand down her pants to toy with her pussy.

Kevin unbuckled his pants quickly. They were already tight from watching her, and she whipped hers off quickly, sitting up and taking his cock in her mouth hungrily in one fluid motion. She was quick, but gentle; Kevin noted that her lips and tongue seemed to move independent of the rest of her; while her neck and face were bobbing on his cock her tongue and lips were slowly and softly working their way up and down the shaft, making it bulge and throb incredibly hard.

After just a minute he pushed her back onto the couch and pulled himself between her legs. Kevin's tongue plunged into Becky's mouth as he thrust himself into her. Together they milked the other one, until they were covered in the sweat of the late summer heat. Kevin reached down and sucked on her salty, wet tits and pulled himself into her as far as he could one more time as she moaned in orgasm. Her body spasming in orgasm was too much for Kevin to handle. He pulled out and thrust his cock into her mouth and she sucked him ever so softly as he came, until both were utterly spent on their quick rendezvous. Becky got up and checked her phone. "He left 5 minutes ago. Go kick on the air while I shower, babe?" she asked with a wink.

Kevin cleaned up the best he could and turned the AC on high and all the fans on before loading the bags waiting by the front door. As he loaded the last bag Jason pulled into the driveway.

"You ready man?" Kevin asked as Jason got out of the truck. "Yeah. Becky better be ready to go. Where is she?"

"I don't know man, she had a few things left to pack I think."

"Damn it woman," Jason called into the front door, "Where the hell are you?"

He was cut short by Becky walking out of the kitchen with a duffel and a glass of sweet tea. "Just getting my shower stuff and a glass of tea for Kevin. He had to load all our stuff without you and it's hot today."

Kevin watched her walk out the door. She was wearing short white shorts and a deep V shirt that he could see down from his perch sitting on the side of his truckbed. He smiled inside. Jason was a dick, but it was going to be a good weekend if he had anything to say about it. And they might get a trophy elk, to boot.

kkrew
kkrew
190 Followers